PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's teleconference,,,How much

anikohu
17th June 2010, 00:39
Anydoby in anyway wanto sell$$$ information- im not interesting anymore !
But, i would not listen at list 6 out of the 9 people who wanto SHARE The very MAJOR and IMPORTANT information they have to say for ;live $50 and streem $20
But that's okay ,maybe this info only for 500 choosen one(THAT'S THE LIMIT)or...144k????:confused:
They can have it!:thumb:

Olam
17th June 2010, 01:53
I agree, It is time now to really give out the info for the sake of helping us all either awaken or furthur our quest for a better world. People need to realise that we are being taken care of. Everything we need is provided. Not everything we want is provided and thats a big difference. Karma and Dharma forces are always at work and there is nothing we can do about that then just surrender to this and do what is right.
I myself try to walk the talk in a number of ways. I do community service, where i get to help people in many unusual ways. At the end of the day, its little moments between me and participants that are the highlights and not what was on the schedule that day. Its done by resonance.
I also build Orgone devices that I give to whoever is willing to accept it after learning about it. The crystals decide who they want to be with.
Then as a proof than I am being taken care of, I amazingly get everything I need and more for all my needs. Its always a great revelation when these syncronicities happen.
I could of sold the Orgone, but what i got by giving it away I could of never bought with money!
Our economic template will die soon anyway, so why not be ahead of the masses and start living like what you preach!

anikohu
17th June 2010, 03:18
Yes Olam , this is what will change the world and this reality to make it a much better place. Thank You for sharing!!

watchZEITGEISTnow
17th June 2010, 03:19
Is there any plans to release a recorded version for everyone to hear?
Cheers!

anikohu
17th June 2010, 03:53
I don't know,Maybe,,that's up to Kerry's MERCY or whatever she's dealing with.