PDA

View Full Version : How can we bring about DISCLOSURE ??????

jagman
23rd September 2011, 04:04
AMYSTIC, YOUR, POST REALLY GOT ME THINKING...(Nature loves simplicity..Isaac Newton)

How can We ( the Human Race ) Bring about Disclosure ???
Some of you feel that Disclosure is already happening. And
I agree to a point..And some of you feel that we are becoming
Consciously awake And that maybe true!

The point I am trying to make is? If we put our collective minds together
We Will Find The Answer!!!!!

( Please do not Critique Anyone that posts on this thread ! )
( The purpose of this post is? To get a wide range of views !)

shadowstalker
23rd September 2011, 04:08
I am my own discloser project.
I post my own vids all but raw.
We should all do this.
The more the merrier.
As far as i am concerned anyone that tells there story thru books, blogs, vids, radio, ect., ect. is the discloser project.

If there are enough people doing this there would be no need for the gov to do it. cuz then the people wouldn't even care about them anymore, and it would be to late for the gov to kiss our butts otherwise. cuz in the end it would be as breathing air.

jagman
23rd September 2011, 04:26
I am my own discloser project.
I post my own vids all but raw.
We should all do this.
The more the merrier.
As far as i am concerned anyone that tells there story thru books, blogs, vids, radio, ect., ect. is the discloser project.

If there are enough people doing this there would be no need for the gov to do it. cuz then the people wouldn't even care about them anymore, and it would be to late for the gov to kiss our butts otherwise. cuz in the end it would be as breathing air.
shadowstalker, The Internet is a Powerful form of communication!!!

jagman
23rd September 2011, 04:48
ShadowStalker, George Noory ( Host of Coast to Coast ) Has ran several experiments on his show using the collective consciousness
of his listeners to work on a certain problems. ( About 3 Million listeners a night )
They have had quite remarkable results by using this technique!

Friday night is open lines. I think I will give George a call and ask him If he would consider
Running another experiment ......

23rd September 2011, 05:07
Why does anyone care what a bunch of liars, manipulators and criminals disclose? They aren't gonna suddenly become honest.

sidh25
23rd September 2011, 05:18
We just can't do it jagman :( we don't have the power............................................................................................... .......................jokes :)

jagman
23rd September 2011, 05:41
When I was a Correctional Officer, Sometimes I was assigned to to yard duty.What that means is? Twice a day the inmates would go to the yard.They would run track,play soft ball ,lift weights etc... Anyway on any given day 1500 inmates would be on the yard at one time! And there would be 8 officers
on yard patrol! At any time the inmates could have taken over the entire prison and left! The Illusion of power!

The Real Power lies with the people!

crosby
23rd September 2011, 08:26
i agree with shadowstalker, we are all in control of disclosure. each and every person that brings forth their own experiences, sightings, etc., opens the door of opportunity for disclosure to become apparent to everybody. it seems to me that there is a definite increase in the amount of information and sightings that is hitting the airwaves, news reels and general discussions. as more people experience the phenomena, it enlarges the circle of knowledge. i say, bring it on....
regards, corson

Eric J (Viking)
23rd September 2011, 09:01
Thought has power.

Ten minds focused on a single thought

magnify the power tenfold.

A hundred minds focused on a single thought increase

the power a hundred fold.

A thousand minds focused on a single thought

have the power to move mountains.

A hundred thousand minds and more focused

on a single thought have the power

to restore the balance of the Earth.

Adopt an image that we can all place in our collective minds ... anyone?

viking

Robert J. Niewiadomski
23rd September 2011, 09:44
Why does anyone care what a bunch of liars, manipulators and criminals disclose? They aren't gonna suddenly become honest.
Miracoulus conversions happen ;) But only if you allow them to happen in others with your faith.
I don't talk about religion... I talk about live faith from the bottom of your heart :). Oh... and it can take a while so don't expect instant results...
I agree that there are people who just consciously choose not to change. Let us live them alone but they should be assured they can join us any moment...

My personal input in global disclosure is to be the change I want to see :) I am not there yet but keep on moving :)

Moonwish
23rd September 2011, 09:52
yes. we are our own agent, and we are more than mirrors

TraineeHuman
23rd September 2011, 10:06
In many countries, UFOs and ETs are taken totally for granted as real by the entire population. These countries include Russia and nearly all of the former Soviet Union, Mexico, Brazil, and various others. So, "the shock value which disclosure could supposedly have on ordinary people and on traditional religion" seems to be altogether a paper tiger. The question then becomes, what is the real issue that TPTW want to divert everybody's attention from by getting them to focus on Disclosure when the latter is in reality a "so what?" isssue?

The One
23rd September 2011, 10:32
Disclosure

the coming of this moment – and whatever it brings – is inevitable

Daft Ada
23rd September 2011, 11:00
We have been trying since betty and Barny Hill, Disclosure is constantly going on. Nearly all the people who see an alien space craft, all the people who have been abducted by aliens, all the people who have bumped into real aliens, have told their story and what thanks do they get? No one believes them. Yet everyone wants the criminals and liars who run the country to announce that aliens exist and then presumably they will believe them. I despair for this world, I really do :rolleyes:

christian
23rd September 2011, 11:18

By disclosing I assume. Spreading the word and the evidence.

A fierce sceptic can only be convinced by hard evidence, though, meaning actual ET contact. When it comes to that, it always boils down to humanity reaching cosmic maturity first.

So apart from examining evidence it's mainly about humanity's spiritual development, I figure.

We've got to have managed to truly look inside, before we look outside, to be able to responsibly cope with the potential outer discoveries.

Erich
23rd September 2011, 11:41
AMYSTIC, YOUR, POST REALLY GOT ME THINKING...(Nature loves simplicity..Isaac Newton)

If you mean disclosure from the government or beautiful ships appearing in our skies we don't get much input either way, do we? I'd like to be involved, but I guess I'm supposed to meditate or something.

Maia Gabrial
23rd September 2011, 12:33
We have been trying since betty and Barny Hill, Disclosure is constantly going on. Nearly all the people who see an alien space craft, all the people who have been abducted by aliens, all the people who have bumped into real aliens, have told their story and what thanks do they get? No one believes them. Yet everyone wants the criminals and liars who run the country to announce that aliens exist and then presumably they will believe them. I despair for this world, I really do

I agree with you, DA. One of the reasons why I don't report my sightings and rarely share with anyone anymore is that I don't need their verification. Every time I see one I get so excited and WISH others could share the moment with me..... Oh, well, their loss....(but not for long)

It's difficult enough to go through a life altering experience without having to get mocked for it. It hurts and discourages people from talking. Maybe challenging these mockers and setting them straight is the best way to handle it, instead of shrinking away. Look at the mockers as if THEY'RE the crazy ones.... I mean, it works for them, right? Reverse psychology back at them.... :crazy:

161...makes a good point. The govt's been lying for so long about it that we can't trust what comes out of them. I don't feel sorry for the mess they've gotten themselves into either. They WILL have to account for it. But I feel more sorry for the people that NEED the govt to tell them that it's all real....Do you think any of them will start to look strangely at the govts when there is Disclosure? I can almost see the gears turning in their heads - "First you told us they didn't exist. Now you're saying they do? What else you been lying about...?

I think that the Disclosure movement is gaining quite a momentum....And with ufo's showing up everywhere, more than ever before, even the skeptics might get themselves a sighting.... Oh, what a day that'll be watching the skeptics freaking out from a sighting....!

HURRITT ENYETO
23rd September 2011, 13:11
And would you really want disclosure?
You have to ask yourself this question.
It could totally crush your Universe.
What if the Government comes clean tomorrow, they tell you OK, the truth is, we found several crashed saucers in the 40's.
When the military boarded these saucers they found small humanoid Aliens, but they also found animal parts, plant samples and dissected Human bodies.

Most of these bodies were young children, and worse, it appears they were dissected while still alive, the same as the cattle mutilations we have found. Not only did they find these horrific things, but the men that went aboard the craft all started getting sick, soon they slipped into comas and died bleeding from every orifice. We later found out that the Alien bodies on board the craft had a kind of retrovirus unknown to man and with no cure. If it were to get out into the environment we'd all be dead within the week.

What if they were to further tell you that these beings are so above us on every level that we are incapable of even comprehending communication with them.

To our primitive brains they are basically Gods.
They are like scientists travelling the Universe and collecting, studying and observing everything they find. It appears they visit our planet Earth much like an Earth expedition might visit a Jungle. They view us as very,very primitive Neanderthal like creatures.

They take what they want, when they want, and there is not a single thing anyone can do. They look at us like we would look at a termite mound.
They fly all over the planet and there is not a thing we can do.
We are powerless against these Aliens.

They do not consider us equals because we are not their equals,
Basically Planet Earth in Galactic terms is a Giant Zoo,
They come and study us, even setting up bases to observe the wildlife (US) in our natural environment. They have taken Millions of Human's and we have no idea where they are .Perhaps they are displayed in glass cases on their home planet. Perhaps they were used as food, we simply don't know.

Would you still want to know if all the above were true, and how would this news make anything any better?
I am not saying what i just wrote above is true (although that is basically the conclusions some researchers have come to) I am just offering it up for consideration. I truly don't believe a lot of people realise the huge implications disclosure has.

Take it easy peeps,:fencing:

Hurritt

aranuk
23rd September 2011, 13:26
We have been trying since betty and Barny Hill, Disclosure is constantly going on. Nearly all the people who see an alien space craft, all the people who have been abducted by aliens, all the people who have bumped into real aliens, have told their story and what thanks do they get? No one believes them. Yet everyone wants the criminals and liars who run the country to announce that aliens exist and then presumably they will believe them. I despair for this world, I really do :rolleyes:

Daft Ada not true sir. people do believe them. Not ALL the population believe them, THAT is very true. Some believe them. Not EVERYONE wants the criminals and liars who run our countries to disclose, but SOME do. There now. Why despair then? C'mon DA cheer up my laddie!

Stan

The One
23rd September 2011, 13:30
I truly don't believe a lot of people realise the huge implications disclosure has

spot on

Its a pity the governments of the world did not decide to educate us on this subject over the decades instead of keeping it secret and supressed.Then maybe it wont be such a shock when they arrive.

Once our friends arrive it will be a shock for a lot of people.I believe this will happen soon

aranuk
23rd September 2011, 13:40
I play chess, and in a chess game the quickest and best way to win is to attack the opponents weakest spot. TPTW weakest spot in my opinion is the farcical 911 atrocity. There are so many weak areas that they claim is the truth could easily be exposed. There are now hundreds of Architects and Engineers campaigning for a new official inquiry. If the American people join them and press the government for a new Inquiry look what would happen. It would fall down like a house of cards and along with it disclosure and openness in government.

Stan

gooty64
23rd September 2011, 14:19

Agreed! Disclosure by Govt. will be a tool of more manipulation. Only sheeple are hoping for this disclosure.
Now disclosure by the ET's themselves would be welcome, and that is what it is coming down to-I predict.

MiguelQ
23rd September 2011, 14:44
.. Well.

For Bill, if you read this:
-Do you really know someone with true proof OF ET? Have you seen one?
..other wise, i will manifest my current opinion.

Okay so, I think there is nothing to disclose in the first place. There must be a huge DIS INFO out there , so deep in the society and everywhere that is difficult to see clearly the scene...

First, its very probable, that those little UFO are military in nature. So i dont think US Military has to or will talk about what they are doing? its their business, they are probable researching more advanced crafts, more powerful weapons .. what else.. They wont tell about it if has no benefict. but i would expect them to say one day:
"- World, we have new tecnology capable of speed of light, teleportation and more.. this was done with years of research on the sky, remember those little lights you call UFO's , well thats ours..." Embrace the NEW WORLD ORDER!!
Oh: and those little cropcircles and UFO lights shows, hehe, we just wanted to play with you.. got scared? sorry."

LOL.
...So they wont talk about it, because its secret and have no benefit.

Second, i dont think ET really are underground like BOB Dean (i think) and other told That would be non sense, because how could they (ALIENS) be there, and do nothing?

I dont even think they (et) are near us, or are really interested in watching us. Or even the ALIENS have base on mars or moon. Well in mars and moon? there might be some humans yes, from the military secret programs...

And, Wait, ET's are real? I tell you, I HAVE the proof they are!

HOW? well pick the word you call ET (extra terrestrial), Oh yes we have proof, it exists! there up on the orbit of EARTH at the Internation Space Station, AHAHHA
YES, Extra - EARTH, (or extra-terrestrial) So ET exists of course!! (lol)...how could i dont believe..!

But serious:
Alien - non human ET (NH-ET) its another thing, and we most say et refering to Aliens as non human.

Now i believe NH-ET, but sincerely, i never saw one in real, (bone and flesh), and why they dont show up? if they are so aware of us and worried? .. what is setting them back? (i dont see any reason for that behavior).

So where are they? Why dont they show up? Whats happening?
see...I wonder , wonder, but i have to give up, this is game that does not end! How many more years i have to wait? its always the same pattern, talk, hope, then realize we have to wait more and more.. and the truth never comes..

In reality, if they exist,i deduce that they aren't interested in us, in any way, the same way im not interested to go to amazonia, to see the beautiful macaw they have there, or to visit the bee-hive on the forest outhere.. or talk to the ANT on my garden.. or go to the deep see to help the microbes...

Get the idea? we must be very very little compared to them!

What i believe with disclosure from GOV:

First, if i vote for a president, its the same i give a job to some person. And that person like any other job must be accomplished with goals. Now how we cannot fire the president?? Its a job right? if we gave them the work, we elected, we must have the power to take it of. Like we are the BOSS... your work is wrong, you did not make the goals right.. you are fired!!
..and the cars and money they will earn... when they enter on the presidential status , oh, money money, thats stupid! and im against. totally.

Now on the ET:
The GOV can pick that ET interest we manifest, and use it, to their own benefit... Aliens Attacks, Scaring mosters in the movies EHH what else. They play on our face! cant you see?

We as a Human being collective, should care about getting free from the MONEY.. and try to develop real science with MEAN, and improve our specie, conquer space etc.. because thats what evolution is for. No downgrading to Debt crises, disease, weapons, death, starvation, etc etc... If Heaven and Hell is real, then i can tell you THE HELL is this earth.., so we must have been bad bad persons on the previous "alive" life.

aranuk
23rd September 2011, 14:53
What if the Government comes clean tomorrow, they tell you OK, the truth is, we found several crashed saucers in the 40's.
When the military boarded these saucers they found small humanoid Aliens, but they also found animal parts, plant samples and dissected Human bodies.

Most of these bodies were young children, and worse, it appears they were dissected while still alive, the same as the cattle mutilations we have found. Not only did they find these horrific things, but the men that went aboard the craft all started getting sick, soon they slipped into comas and died bleeding from every orifice. We later found out that the Alien bodies on board the craft had a kind of retrovirus unknown to man and with no cure. If it were to get out into the environment we'd all be dead within the week.

What if they were to further tell you that these beings are so above us on every level that we are incapable of even comprehending communication with them.

To our primitive brains they are basically Gods.
They are like scientists travelling the Universe and collecting, studying and observing everything they find. It appears they visit our planet Earth much like an Earth expedition might visit a Jungle. They view us as very,very primitive Neanderthal like creatures.

They take what they want, when they want, and there is not a single thing anyone can do. They look at us like we would look at a termite mound.
They fly all over the planet and there is not a thing we can do.
We are powerless against these Aliens.

They do not consider us equals because we are not their equals,
Basically Planet Earth in Galactic terms is a Giant Zoo,
They come and study us, even setting up bases to observe the wildlife (US) in our natural environment. They have taken Millions of Human's and we have no idea where they are .Perhaps they are displayed in glass cases on their home planet. Perhaps they were used as food, we simply don't know.

Would you still want to know if all the above were true, and how would this news make anything any better?
I am not saying what i just wrote above is true (although that is basically the conclusions some researchers have come to) I am just offering it up for consideration. I truly don't believe a lot of people realise the huge implications disclosure has.

Take it easy peeps,:fencing:

Hurritt

But of course I would want to know the truth about all that. The truth empowers us.

Stan

aranuk
23rd September 2011, 15:00
.. well.

For Bill, if you read this..: do you really know someone with true proof OF ET? other wise, i will manifest my current opinion.

Okay so, I think there is nothing to disclose. There must be a huge DIS INFO outhere , so deep in the society and everywhere that is difficult to see clearly the scene...

We as a Human being collective, should care in getting free from the MONEY.. and try to develop real science with MEAN, and improve our specie, conquer space etc.. because thats what evolution is for. No downgrading to Debt crises, disease, weapons, death, starvation, etc etc... If Heaven and Hell is real, then i can tell you think is it THE HELL, so we must have been bad bad persons on the previous "alive" life.

I think they should appear in public and huge. Dont understand how can they let us suffer this way... Its illogical.

May I ask you something? What brought you to join Avalon? I am curious.

Stan

MiguelQ
23rd September 2011, 15:12
May I ask you something? What brought you to join Avalon? I am curious.

Stan
Truth. But Truth seams to be infected with a virus.

Well. Because i came from project camelot, and then landed here, and sounded interesting to share the subjects. Almost because of the connection with the Camelot Videos with Bill, so i think this is a good source, although i think this info is just info, its not fact, and it must be taken with care.
I dont know what Bill, believes. And what he knows, from all those people. I believe he too is "getting wrong info"... this is a very sensitive subject. What is real, what is not.

BUt unfortunatly i start to think.. there is something very very wrong with all this information.

But my stay on avalon itsnot all about ET, but also other human subjects, like better living, share of information, advice etc.
The solar system.. all those news, that i think matters most, than what i see on TV.

I just think: THIS ET thing , is getting SICk. And probably wasting neurons for nothing. that perhaps will turn out to be completely different one day...

MiguelQ
23rd September 2011, 15:37
and remember we will have to do like the japanese girl in this video:
fgTyiaDmytw

jagman
23rd September 2011, 15:55
“Sir Isaac Newton was asked how he discovered the law of gravity. He replied, "By thinking about it all the time.”

Unfortunately, I do not possess Newtons intellect or Einsteins or for that matter any of the great thinkers! But collectively we do!!!

jagman
23rd September 2011, 16:28
I play chess, and in a chess game the quickest and best way to win is to attack the opponents weakest spot. TPTW weakest spot in my opinion is the farcical 911 atrocity. There are so many weak areas that they claim is the truth could easily be exposed. There are now hundreds of Architects and Engineers campaigning for a new official inquiry. If the American people join them and press the government for a new Inquiry look what would happen. It would fall down like a house of cards and along with it disclosure and openness in government.

Stan
Stan, Thanks for offering up a solution! That is the Idea behind this post!
I am sure if Avalonians let their imagination flow, Answers can be found!

Lifebringer
23rd September 2011, 16:47
You could start by telling those around you that if go on google.com/sky type in mercury and zoom out under infrared on the right button, they will see all the energy amassing. You can't see it with the naked eye, but cameras pick up heat signatures. The funny thing is, that NIBIRU was visible before, now they just put a big black mark on it to block it. It has come from the right side of mercury and past the sun, and making it's way towards our planet. Good times coming, whether they want it or not.

God is good. Sometimes to keep a soul from having to resort to dark vengence, divine intervention must intervene. No need to leave those who have been misinformed about the truth from day one, left behind. We are all Gods children graduating on the human experience course of earth.

Congratulations humans, welcome to reality and truth.

jagman
23rd September 2011, 17:13
.. Well.

For Bill, if you read this:
-Do you really know someone with true proof OF ET? Have you seen one?
..other wise, i will manifest my current opinion.

Okay so, I think there is nothing to disclose in the first place. There must be a huge DIS INFO out there , so deep in the society and everywhere that is difficult to see clearly the scene...

Now on the ET:
The GOV can pick that ET interest we manifest, and use it, to their own benefit... Aliens Attacks, Scaring mosters in the movies EHH what else. They play on our face! cant you see?

We as a Human being collective, should care about getting free from the MONEY.. and try to develop real science with MEAN, and improve our specie, conquer space etc.. because thats what evolution is for. No downgrading to Debt crises, disease, weapons, death, starvation, etc etc... If Heaven and Hell is real, then i can tell you THE HELL is this earth.., so we must have been bad bad persons on the previous "alive" life.

MiguelQ, There is nothing wrong with being skeptical! A famous Author I sometimes quote Thomas Jefferson once wrote "I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led, and bearding every authority which stood in their way."

Has far has Bill getting in this discussion, I welcome his thoughts on this subject! It is his forum lol .I welcome all of your thoughts on this subject!
Bill is a major part of why I came to this forum, But I do not need for Bills Affrimations to make me believe or disbelieve anything!

Agape
23rd September 2011, 17:37
Simple. Initiate open scientific program(s) , best run on international platform not to be restricted by national politics that will employ positively oriented , well equipped teams of professionals including physicists, biologists, medical specialists, linguists, psychologists , theologists and so forth ,
to conduct open and comprehensive study with people who have experienced ET contact and gained some information from or about the ETs.

Such 'attempts for programs' were run back in 50s/60s and later dissolved for so called 'lack of evidence' . In reality perhaps, many moved 'undergrounds' while mainstream science was discouraged from taking the case seriously and investigating anything at all.

That all does not mean that these 'underground' programs would posses quanta of evidence or all of the information, the self-imposed secrecy and tabu proclaimed over the research of anything that has to with intelligent ET visitations does not do them great favour because people happen to experience contact, abductions, communications with space intelligencies out of their control and the only thing they can do about it now is deny, deny and deny.

Start scientific based programs in open run by bright minded individuals who are actually interested in the information, not by skeptics whose role is to ridicule and knock down witnesses.

If governments initially say they won't fund it, it has to be private funded project but it is still possible .

Don't focus on medialization and disclosure of information before the team gains experience and can produce solid working strategy and protocols .

There is plenty of information scattered among individuals who experienced genuine ET contact but these people and information is never researched by professionals ,
it's researched ( if ever ) by ufologists and enthusiasts who don't understand either field of science and don't have access to proper equipment and laboratories.

So most of the witneses are not well treated by society, mistreated by MDs, and 'self-medicated' with help of family or alternative community and the results produced there from are truth mixed with delusions and unreliable information leaking to public domain, causing more ridicule and grief to everyone concerned.

Compare the notes and see what I mean . Contact with highly potentiated energy fields and information complicated beyond what is currently accepted by standard human science will be 'hard nut' even for very gifted and serious profs.
Witnesses ( or simply concerned individuals, for the lack of better term ) are often in state of shock and require positive and sensitive approach and guidance ,
rather than making them fall victims to all the 'new age agenda', conspiracy agenda or asking them to be speakers and gurus for alternative community .

Collect clues and information that was disclosed to these various individuals ..should they choose to cooperate of course .

Human beings are better than computers and telescopes , after all it was them who evolved both .

So then whole new information platform emerges where information about the various ET visitors will be available and will serve as disposition for future open contact and communication with ETs.

How about that ..

:alien: :angel:

rgray222
23rd September 2011, 17:39
I think the first thing we need to understand is that disclosure is well underway and has been for many years. The impact that we as individuals or as a group can have is only on the time-frame. We might be able to nudge the dates up a bit but not much more. Everyone is longing for full UFO/alien disclosure and I am afraid that simply will not happen, at least for many years.

First off how do we really know that disclosure has started. It is easy to see but some have a hard time connecting the dots.

1. In 1992 Dr. Steven Greer started the Disclosure Project, mainstream media coverage mostly centered around conferences held in Washington DC in 2001 and again in 2010. More then 400 government workers, government contractors, military, political figures and police gave testimony of their first hand UFO experiences and some with direct alien contact.

2. In 1999 Mazlan Othman was first appointed as Director of The United Nations Office of Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA). To garner headlines and to let it sink in that disclosure is imminent she was reappointed as the Director of UNOOSA in 2007 with much media coverage and much hype. An entirely showcased event, she was already the director of UNOOSA so what was the purpose.

3. Not to left out of the conversation and to provide a platform for the UN's "new" Director of Outer Space Affairs the RS (Royal Society) starts to show some life on aliens and UFOs. They start hosting meetings and a few of the topics are:
a. The detection of extra-terrestrial life and the consequences for science and society
b. Predicting what extra-terrestrials will be like: and preparing for the worst
c. The implications of the discovery of extra-terrestrial life for religion
d. Fear, pandemonium, equanimity and delight: human responses to extra-terrestrial life.
The topics above, I simply cut out of one of the RS meeting agenda's and pasted them here, the list containing ET topics could have taken up several pages. The RS went so far over the top on the ET issue that it was actually funny but it did serve a purpose.

4.The Vatican is playing a leading role preparing the world for extraterrestrial disclosure.
There are few things that are sure bets in this life and one of them is that The Vatican would never have come out and told the world that they believe extraterrestrial are real without emphatic proof, without advance knowledge that full disclosure is imminent.
On Nov 11, 2009 The Vatican states "Questions about extra-terrestrial life are "very interesting and deserve serious consideration" the Vatican said; as one of its officials presented a summary of its first conference on astrobiology.

The Vatican is by far the biggest and most complicated piece of this equation, it is difficult for many people around the globe to acknowledge that man is not the only intelligent life in the Universe, this arrogant, childish need to be the most important attitude has been spoon feed to man forever. It has been taught in our schools and perpetuated by NASA and our government for years. Now they have to undo what they have done so well and that is a difficult nut to crack but they have started with a vengeance.
Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a theologian member of the Vatican Curia, the governing body, and highly placed Vatican official who is close to the Pope has been on Italian Television no less then five times stating that etraterrestrial contact is a real phenomena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MYCfq4uA7k

5. Surprisingly the mainstream media starts paying attention. They still have some stories that they poke fun at; and start the conversation with "little green men" but for the most part those days are gone, they have slowly started to report in earnest!

6. Countries start to open their UFO files, they don't give much but the point is they are starting. We have yet to see a smoking gun file but you can be sure that we will and when that happens you can expect to see real disclosure shortly there after. Somewhere around 25 countries have started some form of partial disclosure. Regardless of what the media says not one country has fully disclosed yet. My suspicion is that when the smoking gun file appears it will be most likely from South America.

There are a few important things that each of us can do to help facilitate disclosure, one is to sign up (as an individual or organization) for and support World Disclosure Day, this is run by the Paradigm Research Group. The other thing which is new and just happened is to sign the White House Petition requesting full disclosure, if enough people sign they will have to address the issue.
You can do both by clicking here and following the links at the bottom of that post! (http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2011/08/world-disclosure-day-update-how-can-you.html)

onawah
23rd September 2011, 18:05
One thing we can all do is sign the petition and circulate this info so others will too. If enough people sign, it will be hard to ignore.
http://stevebeckow.com/2011/09/alfred-webre-gop-debate-evades-et-disclosure-issue-now-on-obama-white-house-website/
GOP debate evades ET disclosure issue,petition now on Obama White House website

Alfred Lambremont Webre's photoSeattle Exopolitics Examiner, September 22, 2011
by Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/gop-debate-evades-et-disclosure-issue-now-on-obama-white-house-website

None of the GOP candidates – Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, Michelle Bachmann, Newt Gingrich, Herman Caine, Rick Santoro, John Huntsman, or Gary Johnson – in a FOX News/Google September 22, 2011 debate for the Republican nomination for U.S. President brought up or addressed the issue of whether, as U.S. President, he or she would disclose the extraterrestrial presence that, overwhelming evidence shows, is active in the Earth’s space environment.

The Obama White House ET disclosure petition

By contrast on the very same day as the September 22, 2011 GOP debate, the Obama White House website inaugurated a published citizen petition entitled:

Formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race – Disclosure.

“We, the undersigned, strongly urge the President of the United States to formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and immediately release into the public domain all files from all agencies and military services relevant to this phenomenon.”

“Hundreds of military and government agency witnesses have come forward with testimony confirming this extraterrestrial presence. Opinion polls now indicate more than 50% of the American people believe there is an extraterrestrial presence and more than 80% believe the government is not telling the truth about this phenomenon. The people have a right to know. The people can handle the truth.”

What the Obama White House can do about the ET disclosure petition

The White House website states, “The White House plans to respond to each petition that crosses the 5,000 signature threshold. In a few rare cases (such as specific procurement, law enforcement, or adjudicatory matters), the White House response might not address the facts of a particular matter to avoid exercising improper influence. In addition, the White House will not respond to petitions that violate We the People’s Terms of Participation. In some cases, a single response may be used for similar petitions.”
The Obama White House website continues, “Petition responses will come from a variety of Administration officials, including staff at the White House. From time to time President Obama may respond directly to petitions, but we expect most of responses to come from other Administration officials.”

As of this writing, the Obama White House petition 4144 more signatures are needed by October 22, 2011 to qualify for a formal White House or Obama Administration response.

Sign the White House ET disclosure petition

Readers can sign the Petition by clicking at the URL below. A U.S. postal code is required.

http://wh.gov/gKC

The ET disclosure issue has been included in prior U.S. Presidential debates

Historically, the ET disclosure issue has been included in U.S. Presidential debates. For example, in the 2008 U.S. Presidential campaign, ET disclosure was a highly visible part of a Democratic debate.

Ever since the Durant Report of the 1953 U.S. Central Intelligence Agency’s Robertson Panel, mainstream media have considered the extraterrestrial and UFO presence to be the “3rd rail” of journalism – “touch it and you die”.

The 1953 CIA Robertson Panel essentially decreed that any discourse about extraterrestrial or hyperdimensional civilizations be treated with ridicule or scorn, and that any journalist, academic or government official treating this subject with professionalism and integrity be destroyed as an economic and social entity.

Tim Russert, the late NBC Meet the Press host, was the last mainstream national reporters to ask Obama his opinions as to whether life existed beyond earth, at a Presidential debate on October 31, 2007. Tim Russert asked Sen. Barack Obama about his belief in the existence of life of life beyond Earth.

Obama responded with a circumspect answer, and appeared to leave the door open to future developments. “I don’t presume to know. What I know is there is life here on Earth, and — and that we’re not attending to life here on Earth [LAUGHTER],” Obama said. After referring to the needs of children for health care, and seniors for heating bill subsidies, Obama concluded enigmatically, “There may be some other folks on their way[ namely ETs].” See video below.

On June 13, 2008, Russert died of an apparent enlarged heart and artery rupture, as determined by his autopsy. There is online speculation that Russert may have been assassinated via electromagnetic weapon inducing a heart attack (a known military-intelligence assassination technique) as a signal to journalists covering Obama to stay away from certain lines of inquiry. If Russert was assassinated because of his mainstream journalists role, it may have been because of his question to Obama on the extraterrestrial issue. This outcome would be consistent with the mandate of the 1953 Robertson Panel.

(snip)

References

SIGN WHITE HOUSE ET DISCLOSURE PETITION NOW!

http://wh.gov/gKC

www.disclosurepetition.info
www.paradigmresearchgroup.org

Recommended reading

1. Obama & UFOs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvFNM0Td19k

2. Barack Obama not disclosing extraterrestrial presence is top ET/UFO story of 2009
http://www.examiner.com/<top-et-ufo-story-of-2009

3. Will the White House press corps ask Obama about the extraterrestrial and UFO presence?
http://www.examiner.com/<and-ufo-presence

4. Whistleblower: WWIII, a war between hostile ETs and humanity, has started
http://www.examiner.com/<humanity-has-started

Agape
23rd September 2011, 18:13
Rgray...just that I'm still in the thread and read your resume ...

what you say is all true but you people are ignoring trees for the forest ( the 'you' is not personal, just rhetorical ok ). You all seem to give big stress on the physical human 3D material evidence and what is most stressful in the world ..makes it to headlines .
That's a fact . All these dignitaries from UNO to Vatican are on show regularly, why, they are very dense . Very human.

The debate is regularly won by those who show 'power gesture' , intimidation, information pronounced with big mouth in loud voice no matter what it's nature is .

Popular singers are one good example how it works. Screaming protestors in front of Capitol or anywhere else in that respect works about the same .
Creating big human drama is always possible ...and that's what many of the late 'whistleblowers' try to play upon as well. They think if they stress the weight of reality behind a little bit more that people will get more alarmed and do something against .

But allow me to say that it may not work because you miss the subtle. You miss the 'invisible' and not all that is invisible to human eyes is non existent .
You miss the fact the ET contact is going on elsewhere without any of the 'top dogs' noticing it.

These 'top dogs' so to say don't have a patent for human rights or intelligence, abilities or simply they were not the right time at the right place .
The problem with them is they feel offended if information is out of the reach to their density .

They ignore totally that there's ET contact .

So without research of what is available , how do you want to make these people whose life is run between conference halls, official coffee breaks or alternatively pompous masses in golden roof church , who are safe guarded from anything intruding to their cars, homes and bunkers realize what's really going on.

P.S. ET thinks that before you ever decide whether there's intelligent life in the Universe ..ET will go home ;)

cellardoor
23rd September 2011, 18:24

Easy just sign
Ps you don't have to be from the U.S
http://wh.gov/gkB
official Disclosure petition
blessings:)

58andfixed
23rd September 2011, 18:49
We can sing a song.

We can make lemonade out of our lemons.

We can help, in spite of our injustices.

The largest impact will be the massive collection of individual efforts, one at a time.

Emmanuel Kelly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W86jlvrG54o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W86jlvrG54o

8m 28s 3,109,168 views

Posted August 29, 2011

"Sings 'Imagine' from John Lennon."

mountain_jim
23rd September 2011, 18:51

I truly don't believe a lot of people realise the huge implications disclosure has.

Hurritt

Just looking out at all the lawlessness and apparent evil our governments and intelligence agencies have got away with through secrecy, and seeing how by keeping people in the dark how the NWO almost controlled the Earth, it's central and damn obvious to me that the sooner THE TRUTH is available to be known and understood by all the sooner real progress to fixing the problems on this planet by the power and creativity of humanity will occur.

I strongly and clearly express my Intent and Will every day that all THE TRUTH is disclosed, THE TIME IS NOW.

Keeping TRUTH for an elite few in secret societies is a paradigm which is ending NOW.

Torpedoing the control and propaganda features of the worlds' religions is also time for NOW.

I resonate to this strongly. It would certainly not crush my universe. IT WILL (further) AWAKEN and LIBERATE my I AM self and OUR UNIVERSE.

For those that can't handle THE TRUTH, well that's why you get multiple go-rounds on the wheel of birth and death. imho.

As Wallenda said: "Life is on the wire. The rest is just waiting."

ViralSpiral
23rd September 2011, 19:07
Easy just sign

White House?
No thanks.....

cellardoor
23rd September 2011, 19:14
Easy just sign

White House?
No thanks.....

what's the harm? you don't have to give your zip code or location.

Maia Gabrial
23rd September 2011, 19:29
Once our friends arrive it will be a shock for a lot of people.I believe this will happen soon

I say "get it over with".... IMO it's inevitable. There will be alot of shocked people, for sure. But honestly, humanity will bounce back, even if their world tips to the side for awhile.

Sierra
23rd September 2011, 19:42
Easy just sign

White House?
No thanks.....

what's the harm? you don't have to give your zip code or location.

Actually, you do have to register to be able to sign the petition and they do require you to give up your zip code...

ViralSpiral
23rd September 2011, 19:50
Actually, you do have to register to be able to sign the petition and they do require you to give up your zip code...

nod

I'm not a complete idiot...
...some parts are missing

:)

HURRITT ENYETO
23rd September 2011, 19:59

I truly don't believe a lot of people realise the huge implications disclosure has.

Hurritt

Just looking out at all the lawlessness and apparent evil our governments and intelligence agencies have got away with through secrecy, and seeing how by keeping people in the dark how the NWO almost controlled the Earth, it's central and damn obvious to me that the sooner THE TRUTH is available to be known and understood by all the sooner real progress to fixing the problems on this planet by the power and creativity of humanity will occur.

I strongly and clearly express my Intent and Will every day that all THE TRUTH is disclosed, THE TIME IS NOW.

Keeping TRUTH for an elite few in secret societies is a paradigm which is ending NOW.

Torpedoing the control and propaganda features of the worlds' religions is also time for NOW.

I resonate to this strongly. It would certainly not crush my universe. IT WILL (further) AWAKEN and LIBERATE my I AM self and OUR UNIVERSE.

For those that can't handle THE TRUTH, well that's why you get multiple go-rounds on the wheel of birth and death. imho.

As Wallenda said: "Life is on the wire. The rest is just waiting."

Totally agree.
I want the truth no matter what. I am just trying to encourage people to think about the different ways this could roll out.
Below is another good example of what I'm talking about (and may be very close to the truth of the situation).
Well worth a listen IMHO. * disregard the reptilian title*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZxO1UakDmQ

Hurritt

kersley
23rd September 2011, 20:03
I personally don't have anything to disclose...apart from my own personal experience.. But I can feel it in the air, something big has to happen real soon..

enrique
23rd September 2011, 20:17
jagman, excellent thread...

I don't expect disclosure without a steep price... information is power, those that have it will not waste it (disclose) .. They will use it as leverage to increase their grip on us. Since their motivation is not the greater good, I suspect a more likely scenario is a false flag invasion.

Anointed mouth pieces like Mr Kaku will lead the charade, tell us what to think, when to hide and when it's safe to come out... Sadly the defacto spokesman is not on our side... He's most likely part of the problem.
Check out this piece from "The Intel Hub"

Project Bluebeam Imminent? Michio Kaku Hyping Alien Invasion As Corporate Media Says Alien Threat Would Help Global Governance
http://theintelhub.com/2011/08/14/project-bluebeam-imminent-michio-kaku-hyping-alien-invasio

I recently saw (will try to find it) an impromptu interview with him where he showed his true allegiance (again). Ridiculing the publics right to know, by stating "we need to get over that"...

No worries.

crosby
23rd September 2011, 20:33
I truly don't believe a lot of people realise the huge implications disclosure has

spot on

Its a pity the governments of the world did not decide to educate us on this subject over the decades instead of keeping it secret and supressed.Then maybe it wont be such a shock when they arrive.

but they have been educating us...... with all of the movies, art and entertainment, all of the disinfo agents that are out there. the ONLY benefit from having the government come forward and tell the truth is: they have to answer for every lie perpetuated, every silent murder that has occurred every not so silent missing person, etc. as searchers for the truth, we all know that the lie is different on every level. if just one person who knew all of it, (and i believe that there are some who do know all of it), came forward; imagine what would happen and how quickly the ptw would disintegrate. they would be no more. that is the importance of hearing from the government.
regards, corson

Alien Ramone
23rd September 2011, 20:42
I think we would get disclosure with a President like Ron Paul, once he had access to the information and the ability to provide proof. I think he would repeal executive orders, which are protecting certain agencies in keeping secrets from the President. Those running the agencies would then be putting themselves at legal risk in keeping information from the President.

aranuk
23rd September 2011, 21:49
I think we would get disclosure with a President like Ron Paul, once he had access to the information and the ability to provide proof. I think he would repeal executive orders, which are protecting certain agencies in keeping secrets from the President. Those running the agencies would then be putting themselves at legal risk in keeping information from the President.

With respect Sir, I don't think Ron Paul would do any such thing. He would be used to convince the good hard working American people that they have a choice. When whomever gets elected president would have to toe TBTW line. People were saying the same stuff about Obama c'mon waken up. The people if they keep pressing for a PROPER investigation of 911 will have what they want without doing much more. Once the scumbag politicians are exposed for the evil they committed on 911 a NEW paradigm will have begun where secrecy in government will have to be able to put to bed for the last time. What happens after that I couldn't guess I'm sorry to say, but it will be a better position for the people of America.

Stan

jagman
23rd September 2011, 21:57
jagman, excellent thread...

I don't expect disclosure without a steep price... information is power, those that have it will not waste it (disclose) .. They will use it as leverage to increase their grip on us. Since their motivation is not the greater good, I suspect a more likely scenario is a false flag invasion.

Anointed mouth pieces like Mr Kaku will lead the charade, tell us what to think, when to hide and when it's safe to come out... Sadly the defacto spokesman is not on our side... He's most likely part of the problem.
Check out this piece from "The Intel Hub"

Project Bluebeam Imminent? Michio Kaku Hyping Alien Invasion As Corporate Media Says Alien Threat Would Help Global Governance
http://theintelhub.com/2011/08/14/project-bluebeam-imminent-michio-kaku-hyping-alien-invasio

I recently saw (will try to find it) an impromptu interview with him where he showed his true allegiance (again). Ridiculing the publics right to know, by stating "we need to get over that"...

No worries.
enrique, I am glad you found the thread intriguing. But I drew the inspiration for
this thread from AMYSTIC earlier post!

ceetee9
23rd September 2011, 22:05
It's difficult enough to go through a life altering experience without having to get mocked for it. It hurts and discourages people from talking. Maybe challenging these mockers and setting them straight is the best way to handle it, instead of shrinking away. Look at the mockers as if THEY'RE the crazy ones.... I mean, it works for them, right? Reverse psychology back at them.... The way I've always dealt with the doubting Thomas'--and probably why I've never felt hurt or discouraged by their remarks--is, I know what I saw and I'm just relaying the information to you. If you choose to disbelieve it, that's your problem not mine. And now when I run into a doubting Thomas I say to them, with the millions of people from around the world and all walks of life who have come forward with their own UFO/ET encounter story if you still think it's all bunk, which one of us is truly the crazy one?

ThePythonicCow
24th September 2011, 02:38

I fear that if that happened, and Ron Paul did that ... then the one claiming to be President Ron Paul the following week (after he took a couple days "vacation" at Camp David) would be a more compliant clone.

jagman
24th September 2011, 03:04

I fear that if that happened, and Ron Paul did that ... then the one claiming to be President Ron Paul the following week (after he took a couple days "vacation" at Camp David) would be a more compliant clone.

Paul, Are you implying that the gov,or some gov, Is cloning human beings?

ThePythonicCow
24th September 2011, 03:25
Paul, Are you implying that the gov,or some gov, Is cloning human beings?
I don't know, but such would not surprise me.

At the very least the "security apparatus" now surrounding our President is a two edged sword. It could make it much easier for doubles to act as President.

witchy1
24th September 2011, 03:44
I signed and thank you for the link. The power and control they have is only through the fear they instil and by default you are giving them permission to have that power over you.

Really what are they going to do? Hunt you down :rolleyes: - as a single person you really are not that important to them. (unless you have the answer to free energy or the cancer cure AND are about to disclose) However as a group we can make a difference. Think about it for a minute. We as seekers of the truth have nothing to be afraid of, they on the other hand have everything to fear. We have the power.

Nothing will change unless we actually do something. Now is the time. (even if its just signing a petition)

You will always get what you always got if you always do what you have always done.

The definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Nothing will change while we sit around and actually do nothing. Talking amongst ourselves is not likely to make one jot of difference other than make ourselves feel better that we are many with like minds and they are few with perverted meglomaniacal minds.

Get out there and make a difference! Here are 198 ways that do make that difference

ViralSpiral
24th September 2011, 05:47
Hi Witchy

Thanks for your post and list of non-violent actions one could take.
Let me elucidate my stance.
I am not that naive to think that I am an important "useless feeder", I just do not wish to feed a monster.
What I can do effectively, is plant seeds in others.
If they were to do a street survey they would discover that more than the majority believe that there is other life out there. Various MSM have conducted incidental surveys over the years and this has been shown to be the case.

I'm with Corson:

but they have been educating us...... with all of the movies, art and entertainment, all of the disinfo agents that are out there. the ONLY benefit from having the government come forward and tell the truth is: they have to answer for every lie perpetuated, every silent murder that has occurred every not so silent missing person, etc. as searchers for the truth, we all know that the lie is different on every level. if just one person who knew all of it, (and i believe that there are some who do know all of it), came forward; imagine what would happen and how quickly the ptw would disintegrate. they would be no more. that is the importance of hearing from the government.
regards, corson

witchy1
24th September 2011, 07:12
Hi Viralspiral, thank you for taking the time to clarify your position. I dont disagree with you at all. However I dont understand the context of "I dont want to feed the monster" tho, could you kindly explain? How does signing a petition for disclosure about EB's feed the monster? or was that not your point?

Bear with me while I clarify my position: - imagine at that everyone on the planet at last understands or has an inkling that we are being kept in the dark about matters such as EB;s, cures for cancer, free energy etc (great thought - yes?) so then what happens .............. nothing! So we all know, or think we know - big deal. They still arent telling (or disclosing) - why would they change their position simply because the general population has knowledge. Do you think our opinions really matter much to them. Like yourself, I do think they look on us as bottom feeders.

Its hightly unlikely that they would come out and say

"Thank goodness everyone knows and you found out about all our secrets. Its been difficult keeping information from you with the advent of the internet. Yes you are right - EB's are real and we nicked their technology initially from roswell, we have been hiding the cure for cancer because we want to depopulate the planet, and by the way we run free energy already in our spaceships and we can control the weather so sorry if your house fell apart or floated away. As you know we have to have wars to keep the war machine going and really the only 3 countries left that dont have a rothchild bank are libya afganistan and iran so we need to fix that and make sure we control all the wealth and fossil fuel energy on planet earth. Oh and as you are awake I am happy to confirm that GM crops are to ensure that people are kept nutritionally deficit and vaccines are created only to test viruses on living specimans. I am sure you can see our point as rulers of the planet for the last 2011 years that we must stay in control of the population and manage these things the most efficient way without causing pandemonium. It is tough at the top"

The last thing they want to do is take away the veil of secrecy and expose themselves for the liers and vile pieces of manure that they are. There would be chaos. It simply wont happen (well at least not quite like that) If they let anything out it will be because there is a single minded purpose to us knowing and a manipulative reason for spilling the beans.

So if we all know (or we think that we do, because they arent disclosing / telling) and no-one actually does anything with that knowledge whats the point of knowing about it?

FWIW and IMHO - if disclosure (admittance) is forced (thru actions of humanity) then they will simply have to do something about the problems they have created.

I want disclosure so that our brothers and sisters no longer have to suffer severe droughts and starve to death in their millions, I want cures for disease and to stop needless suffering. I want GMO crops to cease. I want the FED taken to task for their actions and I want FDA held accountable for what they have done and of course I want free energy

I dont for one minute beleive that we can change anything chatting amongst ourselves or letting our brother and sisters in on it. Yes awakening people is important, but so is action and taking a stand.

I dont want to sit by while someone somewhere is doing this on our behalf. We have to be as accountable as we expect them to be. Stand shoulder to shoulder with our brothers and sisters and have a consolidated front. I dont want it left to a few good souls who are prepared to do this.

It is up to all of us to DO something even if its simply signing a petition. Be a person whose single small voice that when joined with others is a choir that cannot be ignored and will be heard.

IMHO we are here to be a part of creating our new future - this is what its all about for us at this time.

*climbs off soapbox*

BTW, Im not having a go at anyone. Anyone who has been on the forums for any length of time and has done their research knows that we are being lied to, held to ransom and depopulated by a few people we allow to be in those position - we allow it - how - by not saying NO. By not demanding meritocracy. We dont actually do anything to stop it.

Humanity seems very good at identifying problems, we are cr** at fixing problems. We dont let our voices be heard. When did any of us last sign a petition or write to our member of parliment? This is where the action is, this is where it will be solved.

Make them accountable - they are there for a purpose. Appointed by the people FOR the people. I fear the window of opportunity is closing if we dont act now I can see more and more legislation making them less and less accountable and corporation usa (and their bed buddies) will not be able to be undone.

Nothing is going to change unless we make it happen. The EB's arent coming to save our sorry arses - why would they - through our silence to governments we are complicit in approving their war like behaviour, the comets other planetary space junk arent coming to get us or flip the earth - they can zap those things out of the sky (or at least make them via off course) Its all part of the fear paradigm we are apart of and complicit by default.

There comes a time when talking is not enough. Actions speak louder than words. Its up to us to stand up and be heard. Someone has to.

*off soapbox again*

ViralSpiral
24th September 2011, 07:42
Hi there, thank you for your post Witchy.

I am not taking it personally and agree with you also. :)

My point was : Why sign up to a place where the lies have been perpetuated?

I totally agree with what you say i.r.o nothing changing unless we make it happen. This can be done by hopping onto soapboxes, not by signing petitions which may me used as coasters for their Cabernet Sauvignon ;)

The wheels of the bus are going round and round. At some point it will reach its destination. Meanwhile, on said bus, I whisper about the dark side of the moon to my fellow passengers..... whether they hear me, or not.
I.m.o the veil is lifting. The energy is changing. People ARE being held accountable.

cellardoor
24th September 2011, 17:55
No my friend they ask for it but you do not have to give it in order to sign. You could even use a fake name, it does not matter.
Have you ever heard the joke about god and the fisherman?
Namaste:))))

Darla Ken Pearce
24th September 2011, 20:33
We can just skip disclosure entirely and wait it out ~ if we choose. It's very close now. Most of you have guessed that we can't trust our own government to act on our behalf. Their track record pretty much sucks ~ it's true!

There is another alternative available and open to all. We can take matters into our own hands and remember who we are ~ instead. Here is an invocation to help.

If this doesn't activate your own DNA and give you back some powers that have laid dormant for eons, nothing ever will. WE are actually what disclosure is all about, it's about keeping our own powers from us and keeping us in 3D and shackled both mind, body and spirit but it need not be this way for long.

You can stop reading this now or continue on with the usual disclaimers noted on Avalon in the Spirituality Forum. I've posted the long version there without much notice, so here is the short version for those ready for the real and genuine "disclosure." It's all about you...

Here is a key, we are all the real "keys" but this is extremely helpful IMHO ~ it's a simple invocation from the Golden Brotherhood of Melchedek. For maximum DNA activation ~ say it three times and enter into higher realms of being where you can see and communicate with other Celestial beings and remember it now. It's like a shortcut but well earned, I'd say from personal experience. If any still have doubts about Elenin; this invocation should lay those doubts to rest for ~ once and all ~ at least for those willing to progress into new realms of being. Some are not ready and that's okay, too. We make these small choices each moment of our lives and this one is no different. It's a choice. Our egos have kept us in lock-down but there are other alternatives when we are ready to receive them.

~ Invocation for Night Six ~

"I call upon the Overlighting of the Company of Heaven, the Andromedan Co-Creative Ray Council of Twelve, Helios and Vesta, Nature Intelligence and Mother Earth, as I align myself through Mother/Father God, and my I Am Presence.

I now call upon the Andromedan Co-Creative Ray Council of Twelve, to take me in an external Merkaba into the Crystalline City of Light within Lake Titicaca, so I may experience the vastness of my Self within these Golden Flames of eternal Divine Love.

As I enter into this Crystalline City of Light, I am greeted by three Gatekeepers of Light, embraced and welcomed, as I am led into a magnificent vibrating golden icosahedronal shaped Temple of Light.

Surrounded by my family and friends of the Light, I now experience this Cosmic Three-Fold Flame of Empowerment, Love and Wisdom deep within my heart as I affirm:

"I surrender my Self to Divine Love,

I surrender my Self to the full magnificence of my Divinity as an initiate of Light in service to Mother Earth and all her Life".

I am now placed in a Spiritual Microtron Activated Chamber of Light. As this Flame of Golden Light is activated, as the sub-atomic particles within my body spin in increased frequencies of Light, amplified through the super-electron, I now merge with my I Am Presence, releasing, healing, and loving all aspects of my Self while lifting myself in vibrational attunement into the realms of Divine Love.

I now find myself within the Unity Grid of Divine Love and One Unity Consciousness, connected to all the Light Workers and Beings of Light from On High assisting in the Divine blueprint and creation of this New Earth.

I now experience the activation of the Golden Solar Disc of Light within my heart, through the radiation and Light of all the sacred Solar Discs and portals of Light within and around this earth plane, as I align with the inner Earth Sun, the Earth, Comet Elenin, the Sun, the Central Sun and Great Central Sun, and now experience myself within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

As this Flame of Divine Love and Child of the Sun, I now find myself within this seventh dimensional frequency of Divine Light in the etheric of Andromeda, merging now with my seventh dimensional selves and taking on these keycodes of Light.

I now assist all the Beings of Light from On High in directing this Cosmic Golden Three-Fold Flame of Empowerment, Love and Wisdom through these dimensions of Light and now into this Solar System and onto Earth, into Shamballa, into the Unity Grid and Crystalline Grid of Light, through all the leylines and sacred sites, and now into the hearts and minds of all Humanity, lifting them into the possible experience of Cosmic Christ Consciousness and Divine Love.

I Am balance and harmony,
I Am illumination and devotion,
I Am Power, Love and Wisdom,
I Am the Three-Fold Flame of Divine Love,
I Am a Child of the Sun,
I Am All That I Am.
And so it is....Amen."

Credentials:
Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net (http://www.pleiadianlight.net/)
Co-created by Adi'El www.newlightfusion.com (http://www.newlightfusion.com/)
Music by Mike Hammer ~ www.michaelhammer.com (http://www.michaelhammer.com/)

May each of us be empowered and most importantly REMEMBER who we are ~ we are all Masters here and now ~ if only we could remember..... Ask and it will be granted. And so it is.... Much love! xoxoxox

Carmody
24th September 2011, 21:21
One can never force disclosure.

One can only become disclosure by moving to the state of being that has disclosure within it. To be the very thing, itself.

Anything else is just old animalistic thinking, and just an echo or direct invention of one's own ego, an ego trying anything, anything at all to desperately remain in charge of the given human edifice.

You want your freedom? Take it, by becoming what you really are.

Any other attempt is rubbish, self lies of some given sort --- and it will fail.

58andfixed
25th September 2011, 02:48
I've seen and heard of the "We Are All One" statements, and while I concur as a tool for bringing about change, most seem to me to treat this simply as a belief.

David Kaiser in 'How the Hippies Saved Physics: Science, Counterculture, and the Quantum Revival' (2011) does a simply outstanding job on how the scientific community come to this observation.

An anology could be made for the Stanton Friedman approach to UFO's - conservative & built on evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kaiser

Book Review:

http://www.noetic.org/noetic/issue-thirteen-august/how-the-hippies-saved-physics/

http://img2.imagesbn.com/images/91030000/91037755.JPG

The audio book is available on some torrent servers, so it helps to turn reading into listening while driving or traveling to/from work.

Bringing this material into consciousness is what I believe contributes to manifesting disclosure & change in a peaceful & sustainable way.

Slow & steady has a lot going for it, as this method works best for the doubting & skeptical in a much more sustainable way than grasping at the 'big fish' stories.

jagman
25th September 2011, 03:30
One can never force disclosure.

One can only become disclosure by moving to the state of being that has disclosure within it. To be the very thing, itself.

Anything else is just old animalistic thinking, and just an echo or direct invention of one's own ego, an ego trying anything, anything at all to desperately remain in charge of the given human edifice.

You want your freedom? Take it, by becoming what you really are.

Any other attempt is rubbish, self lies of some given sort --- and it will fail.

Thanks, You really cheered me up.

enrique
26th September 2011, 13:51
accountability is in the critical path to disclosure... we are they now..

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31220-Internet-Hits-All-Time-High-as-News-Source&p=317439#post317439

58andfixed
29th September 2011, 05:47
The War of Art: Break through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles

by Steven Pressfield

http://img2.imagesbn.com/images/33370000/33378843.JPG

Resistance cannot be seen, touched, heard, or smelled.

But it can be felt.

We experience it as an energy field radiating from a work-in-potential.

It's a repelling force.

It's negative.

Its aim is to shove us away, distract us, prevent us from doing our work.

Resistance is not a peripheral opponent.

Resistance arises from within.

It is self-generated and self-perpetuated.

Resistance is the enemy within.

Lovely ideas. Comes highly recommended by Joe Rogan.

Truthseeker85
29th September 2011, 09:01
Disclosure is happening in many ways all around us. A process ever changing, waiting for that perfect moment to change our lives for the better :)

Peace

Jamie