PDA

View Full Version : When will we SEE anything?

Menkaure
17th June 2010, 02:04
I have been interested in every subject on this board for years. Since I was old enough to know it was around. However I see the same thing over and over again. People give us dates that come and go with no results, reports of mass landings that poof out, free energy devices that are 2 inches from the patent office, 'important messages' from various 'star beings' that use the language and idioms of the times, on and on ad infiniteum... But, what do we see? Nothing.
I really try to believe... I really do, but where is it? Next week, next month, next year, 2012, Y2K?
We all know there are massive amounts of stuff that are being kept from us, just look at Megalithic Structures, Crop circles, contactees that have only pain to gain by telling their story yet tell it any way. One only has to use 1 ounce of common sense to know that, for example, 2 drunk Englishmen with funny hats and a rope didn't make those geometrically perfect designs. We Know something is (up?, wrong?, Amiss?) But, Where Is It???
David Wilcock's credibility is falling like a lead baloon despite the marvelous messages he has about the future because he continues to give out dates that fall flat. Then we have the 'misinformation' people that just make it worse.
Show me something!

Comments???

Menkaure

Anchor
17th June 2010, 02:21
Go outside, hold your hand up to a clear part of the sky, examine the layer at the edge of the silhouette of your hand. Once you have noticed the pale blue area which is more intense than the sky, try to grasp the awareness of whatever it is so you recognize it again. Then try it again but without the sky.

If you saw what I was hoping you would see, then you just saw a "something" that is in the scope of your question.

However, being overly concerned with external phenomena is somewhat distracting. The fun places to look are inner places that you find in stillness.

Solphilos
17th June 2010, 02:29
I have been interested in every subject on this board for years. Since I was old enough to know it was around. However I see the same thing over and over again. People give us dates that come and go with no results, reports of mass landings that poof out, free energy devices that are 2 inches from the patent office, 'important messages' from various 'star beings' that use the language and idioms of the times, on and on ad infiniteum... But, what do we see? Nothing.
I really try to believe... I really do, but where is it? Next week, next month, next year, 2012, Y2K?
We all know there are massive amounts of stuff that are being kept from us, just look at Megalithic Structures, Crop circles, contactees that have only pain to gain by telling their story yet tell it any way. One only has to use 1 ounce of common sense to know that, for example, 2 drunk Englishmen with funny hats and a rope didn't make those geometrically perfect designs. We Know something is (up?, wrong?, Amiss?) But, Where Is It???
David Wilcock's credibility is falling like a lead baloon despite the marvelous messages he has about the future because he continues to give out dates that fall flat. Then we have the 'misinformation' people that just make it worse.
Show me something!

Comments???

Menkaure

My friend, it sounds to me like you have to many expectations, and when they don't happen, you become disappointed. No worries, this happens to all of us at some time or another.
We can't look forward to change simply falling into our laps. We have to live that change, experience it in our own lives, in our hearts, and the outer world will reflect that back to us.
So many people these days are always talking about this big "shift" thats supposed to occur, that there is this particular date that's going to come along and toss us into a golden age, relieving us of our responsibility to bring such a change about ourselves.
Change is happening all around us, everything is always in a constant state of flux. The world we were born into is rapidly dissolving, and we may find eventually that the world our bodies die in may be a different one.
We often look to the outer; the physical movie that is being played, and is currently picking up base in it's number of action scenes, seemingly approaching it's dramatic climax. It's hard not to get all tangled up in the web of illusion around us, but we must remember that this is all an experience, that we create our lives every single moment with our emotions and beliefs.
Changes are coming, but I think it best not to put to many expectations on it; because no one really knows what is going to happen. We may not even be able to fathom what is coming. Just live in the moment, know thyself, and be a beacon of light to those that may need guidance. I have found that no matter what you level of awareness, if you live in truth, you will attract those that need guidance.

tone3jaguar
17th June 2010, 02:41
I have been interested in every subject on this board for years.

I call BS, this board has not been around for that long.

17th June 2010, 02:52

I think what he is saying is that he has been interested in these topics for many years, prior to his joining of PA - just like the rest of us.

Moemers
17th June 2010, 03:03

Lol. So quick to react.

The subjects of this message board and have around longer than this board, so people's interest in such topics are subject to that.

unplugged
17th June 2010, 03:24

I believe Menkaure's interest in this subject matter has been around for years, not all of it obtained from info posted in this forum.

I understand what you mean, Menkaure. It isn't simply the fact of listening to messages of change that never materialize. It is the difficulty of sustaining a personal state of upliftment and eager anticipation when energies of anticipatory POSITIVE change are excitedly hyped then dashed to pieces time and again when nothing of particular moment materializes.

It is the cumulative impact of ever-worsening conditions that are entirely visible while the longed-for, promised relief offered by Tesla-prototype technology, the shift from corrupted governance to enlightened governance, the movement away from greed, avarice, deceit, graft, lies, mismanagement -- CHAOS! . . . into something worthy and uplifted . . . NEVER materializes. This is what has been dangled like a carrot for decades while the stick continues in power, unabated.

I know what you mean when you ask your questions. I, too, would love some small crack of light to appear. And this isn't about over-focusing on the external to the detriment of the internal. Nor is it looking for external change with an unwillingness to support inner change. It is simply the GROSS imbalance between the continued spiraling downward in the outer reality versus the ever increasing difficulty in maintaining energy in support of upliftment and joy in the face of nothing of particular moment except for crop circles. If those who are so willing to create crop circles would be half as willing to unleash hologrammatic transformations that bolstered individual sovereignty to the detriment of dark-side Mind Control, then Fair Game on! Unfortunately, it never is FAIR -- only FEAR -- and it's an increasingly sick game that's no fun whatsoever to play if your heart's in the right place.

An opinion.

blackatiam
17th June 2010, 04:39
Menkaure, I feel your frustration. I too often wonder when. But let me ask you this? What do YOU want to see? If this was your world, what would it look like? Maybe start there.

dim
17th June 2010, 05:02
Even if all of these and more manifest in front of my eyes still will not fulfill me just because this is the nature of the mind in the world of forms,
no form can be fulfilling no dream can give me lasting happiness or completion or whatever the mind thinks can get projecting in to future.
For how long i think a trip to the galaxy with a sirian spaceship can last before it gets boring ?
same as my last new car did that i so much longed for, trying hard to get it.

Let alone the fact that projections never come true as imagined initially cause we have all sort of things going on,
we do witness history in the making right now as we speak yet i long for more as if is not quite right, not what i thought to it be.
From the 9/11 to Tsunami to Beijing to Burma ... to Gulf there is always the "what's the next thing ?" spontaneously arising inside me like nothing is never enough.

What would i do with a free energy device ?
what with an accented fifth dimensional crystal all activated dna body ?
and what with all disclosure and all secrets revealed whatsoever ?
what can reassure me that i wont start using all that in the name of my greediness cycling human misery once again ?

are those really my problem ?

Robstar
17th June 2010, 05:14
I think the problem here is that you (menkaure)is that you want to reach a destination that you may never see.
Our life time is so minute compared with the age of of the earth and other living things or even our universe.
What makes you think you will ever see a UFO land and greet you or the earth and humans evolve into higher beings in our lifetime.Does not mean it won't happen and it does not mean it will.
All this predictions people make take them with a grain of salt. Do not take them as the absolute truth.
So live and enjoy your journey and forget about the destination. Don't wait for some event to take place so you can confirm that there is something out there.
You can feel it and you are searching for it or else you would not be on this forum.
All this so called experts making predictions are just people like you and i, who are searching.
So trust your gut and make your own predictions and do not follow theirs.
Good luck.

Grizzom
17th June 2010, 05:22
It's like the NWO freaks who work in generations.

Y2k and the year 2000 was the last cycle and when nothing happened

they either ran and hid like cock roaches in the light or hedged their bets and said 2003,5,8 or12 will be doomsday,aliens/disclosure, polar shift/flip/flop etc...

If you notice all the big name experts, authors, Ouija Board Prophets and the rest of the newage circus is slowing down and starting to say 2016,29,36 and even 2421 will be the day etc, etc

They all seem to preach sacred geometry or some kind of fringe science 1st to get your interest and trust then go in to a number of different fringe religions,mystery schools, etc...

They pump up your ego and use confidence tactics a make you believe almost anything for just enough time to take your money and beat feet. :rapture:

Whats really crazy is even though I know their lying, and making it up as they go, I still watch their crap and eat it up for a hour or two, till I come back to my senses :confused:

Etherios
17th June 2010, 05:50
Welll tbh humans dont have 30 more years, at least not like we know humans today. The oil spill + economic disaster + WWIII (or some nuclear war) = almost total doom.

Not just in our life time... the next COUPLE of years life as we know it will be so dramatically changed that we cant even begun to understand. I hope it will be better ... we shall see. The time is so near now if you dont see it ...

Moemers
17th June 2010, 05:52
Even if all of these and more manifest in front of my eyes still will not fulfill me just because this is the nature of the mind in the world of forms,
no form can be fulfilling no dream can give me lasting happiness or completion or whatever the mind thinks can get projecting in to future.
For how long i think a trip to the galaxy with a sirian spaceship can last before it gets boring ?
same as my last new car did that i so much longed for, trying hard to get it.

Let alone the fact that projections never come true as imagined initially cause we have all sort of things going on,
we do witness history in the making right now as we speak yet i long for more as if is not quite right, not what i thought to it be.
From the 9/11 to Tsunami to Beijing to Burma ... to Gulf there is always the "what's the next thing ?" spontaneously arising inside me like nothing is never enough.

What would i do with a free energy device ?
what with an accented fifth dimensional crystal all activated dna body ?
and what with all disclosure and all secrets revealed whatsoever ?
what can reassure me that i wont start using all that in the name of my greediness cycling human misery once again ?

are those really my problem ?

I love this.

Luke
17th June 2010, 06:16
I would second Dim

Everybody expecting "someone will do something".
Ain't gonna happen.

It is US that need to change. To understand world around us. Not gurus, not Einsteins, just things around us.

There was a parable in one book about our "ancestors" - "And man picked up the bone and see that it was a useful as a tool; he stuck it in his rectum and cried from new found happiness" Things did not changed much I think.

Humankind, as a whole, is on moral level of a baboon, if that. What good does free energy device will do? What do interstellar capability will do?
All energy of individual human is siphoned off, willingly given up. Every single achievement of those few great minds misused and misinterpreted.
And yet, we cry for more toys. For more false prophets. For an easy exit. For more illusions of "love and light".

We gave up our minds, our very souls.
Reclaim it, dammit, and you see change.

Majorion
17th June 2010, 06:18
People give us dates that come and go with no results, reports of mass landings that poof out, free energy devices that are 2 inches from the patent office, 'important messages' from various 'star beings' that use the language and idioms of the times, on and on ad infiniteum... But, what do we see? Nothing.
Good critical thinking there, the fact of the matter is all of it is just a distraction, and I think anyone keeping track of the various claims and predictions will find this self evident.

Etherios
17th June 2010, 06:23

We gave up our minds, our very souls.
Reclaim it, dammit, and you see change.

Just like they said in the matrix... not all minds are rdy to be unpluged. The future pain might wake some of us up but not all.

Grizzom
17th June 2010, 06:31
http://i46.tinypic.com/24vv4nl.jpg

Were all looking for something and I wonder if it's all just a simulation running on a supercomputer
and were just part of sim city 12.0 (The Planet Earth series)

How would we even know?

Girl in the red dress?

greybeard
17th June 2010, 08:12
Go outside, hold your hand up to a clear part of the sky, examine the layer at the edge of the silhouette of your hand. Once you have noticed the pale blue area which is more intense than the sky, try to grasp the awareness of whatever it is so you recognize it again. Then try it again but without the sky.

If you saw what I was hoping you would see, then you just saw a "something" that is in the scope of your question.

However, being overly concerned with external phenomena is somewhat distracting. The fun places to look are inner places that you find in stillness.

I think John has it right.
Anything external is to a greater or lesser degree a distraction.
Things come and go that is how it is in this material world.
We as consciousness are constant.
Only one of us here experiencing through the uniqueness of different persona and forms, they go too but awareness remains.
Find out what you are.
The rest is a, maybe so !!!!!
Chris

Eric J (Viking)
17th June 2010, 08:37
Hey Mankaure ... Just recieved this in my inbox!! Might help... :cool:

quote...
READ MORE ... WE HAD TWO VIDEOS BOTH COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

AND BOTH VIDEOS HAVE BEEN DELETED BY YOUTUBE !!!

Aliens UFOs. Alien UFO. Do You Wish That We Show Up.

Aliens UFOs Latest News Updates About It All !!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIt3CNfOc1I

Or ...

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7659440/20355337

Or ...

http://AliensUFOsProofEvidence.blip.tv

PASS IT ON !

Start Loving, Start Caring, Start Copying, Start Sharing !!!

viking

Majorion
17th June 2010, 08:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIt3CNfOc1I

Start Loving, Start Caring, Start Copying, Start Sharing !!!

You can't be serious, why should anyone give attention to these charlatans.

Again, its high time the ufo subject is taken more seriously, and that effort starts from within the community, weeding out this nonsense is the only way to go, this is precisely the kind of thing setting us back.

TraineeHuman
17th June 2010, 09:27
It seems to me that some things certainly have been changing. In the 1940s – and here in Australia, right up until the early 1960s – if you criticized the current government in any way at all you were automatically considered to be a “communist”. Back then, “communist” was at least as dirty a word as “terrorist” is today. For example, in Australia literally all the successful painters and playwrights from that period were treated like despicable outcasts because they dared to show any genuine independence of thought – about anything at all. I can also remember how, in Australia, in the 1950s and early 1960s everything went dead on a Sunday. Only corner shops were allowed to open, and only for a few hours. Not even any sport, back then. This was because that was the way the Christian churches demanded things should be.

Then, by around the early seventies, Western countries had suddenly become “pluralistic” societies. There was no longer only one version of what “the truth” was.

One major thing that has been going on more and more is that more and more criticisms of individuals involved in government and of agendas has slowly spread to the consciousness of a large part of the population. Camelot/Avalon has played a huge role in catalyzing that.

I believe that dialectal logic does accurately describe how change occurs (as did Socrates, and many ancient Asian thinkers). From that point of view, what has changed is that these days we have criticism or exposure or consciousness of all the corrupt agendas. Before, what we had was simply the agendas and they remained largely unopposed, which allowed them to persist and to operate. Now, the exposure and consciousness is forcing them to fail, or at least to transform into something very different from what their perpetrators had hoped.

Eric J (Viking)
17th June 2010, 09:55
You can't be serious, why should anyone give attention to these charlatans.

Again, its high time the ufo subject is taken more seriously, and that effort starts from within the community, weeding out this nonsense is the only way to go, this is precisely the kind of thing setting us back.

I couldn't agree with you more Majorion...It's very difficult weeding out he crap because there is soooo much crap the PTB have mixed with 'truth'...

Lets agree not to call these guys anything...OK??

Ok lets not give them a tag...because whatever tag you give them...the ptb will try their utmost to discredit 'them' ...

I will call them...'them' or 'they' Do you understand?

And yes you it is high time the 'ufo subject' and 'them' are taking much more seriously...I couldn't agree more

Lets all grow up and accept what is and what will be...

viking

Kulapops
18th June 2010, 00:02
Nice one, Menakure...

I'll keep my post short and simple. It's all

Bedtime Stories TM (all rights Kulapops)

There surely is some real information underneath it all somewhere, but you're never going to find it, unless it finds you somehow. (Say you get abducted for example, or you happen to be in a crop circle when it happens).

The rest is all smoke and mirrors and childlike wonder of watching a magician and wondering how he does it. We prefer the mystique to the boring reality.

But the self is something you can get to know. I believe this, but it's tough.

So turn away from these stories... and start discovering yourself. It will be time better invested for sure.

We need to get off this merry-go-round.

K

CetaceousOne
18th June 2010, 01:22
The title of this thread asks a very good question....

Anchor
18th June 2010, 03:43
When you open your "eye"

onawah
18th June 2010, 05:27
I suggest you watch the video of Drunvalo Melchezidek, The Maya of Eternal Time starting at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy9TGbE2F-8
Lots more on youtube featuring Drunvalo.
According to DM, the Maya say we are in a window now lasting until 2015 when lots will be happening. All their prophecies are coming true, and events will be accelerating rapidly from now on.
There's a lot going on and you are actually witnessing some of it, though perhaps not first hand. It's more than many folks can claim. I think we have to count our blessings that we are at least as aware as we are! Perhaps we are only witness to as much as we can handle.

18th June 2010, 06:50

I agree with you.

For far too long far too much faith and support has been given to the countless people who present themselves randomly as "channels". People who claim to be receiving Earth saving/changing messages, but only to these individuals, and the information is usually shared with the people for a fee or "donation". So long as they can make very vague claims of future events which can be loosely attributed to mildly significant events, or engage their audience with fantastic tales and hope for a harmonious future then they're considered "credible".

When will this madness end? Sure, not all of these people are frauds but I'm willing to claim that the majority are, and/or have mental health issues which are ignored and are only fueled further by the people lapping up every word they say and further indulging themselves in the Avatar fantasy.

It's time to start critically analysing the people making outrageous claims without a single shred of evidence or credibility to their names, and investigating the information we already have. I'm tired of being ridiculed and associated with the crazy people affiliating themselves with disclosure of UFO/ET involvement on this planet. I'm also tired of people like myself who want TRUTH to be exposed as being involved with the PTB or being under some kind of mind control. Reality is right before your eyes, not in the words on a poorly designed website.

zenith
19th June 2010, 06:40
When you open your "eye"
When you open your "I"

;)

Grizzom
19th June 2010, 15:20
http://i45.tinypic.com/1z5ur6w.jpg

Wood
19th June 2010, 15:56
For far too long far too much faith and support has been given to the countless people who present themselves randomly as "channels". People who claim to be receiving Earth saving/changing messages, but only to these individuals, and the information is usually shared with the people for a fee or "donation".

I am 100% positive that some channelled messages are not faked by the channellers since I have direct experience of someone that I trust, and that was not aware of other channellers, talking about the same themes that can be found all over the internet. I understand people has doubts about it though, but it is not important really. The problem, as Bill Ryan posted in other thread, is that the source is not known at all. It might be some group of positive ETs but it might also be negative ETs or human mind-control tech using satellites, etc. Thus I believe most external info is a distraction even if it is legit (channelled messages, UFOs, etc). If we are going to evolve I think we have to go through the process ourselves, an internal, personal process.