PDA

View Full Version : Great new video from Drunvalo! "The Birth of a New Humanity"

onawah
17th June 2010, 05:11
http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Drunvalo_Melchizedek_THE_BIRTH_OF_A_NEW_HUMANITY

Scott
17th June 2010, 07:23
Cool Thanks.

Will be interesting to see if an old pattern follows, now this is released, I'm betting it will.

greybeard
17th June 2010, 08:02
Thanks onawa I find his work very credible.
Chris

jeannacav
18th June 2010, 01:56
Thank you for that link.
That was wonderful to watch and hear.

jeanna

onawah
18th June 2010, 05:10
If anything, this one is even better!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy9TGbE2F-8
Don Alejandro and many other indigenous elders play big parts in this saga.
Interesting talk with George Noory on Coast to Coast here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqDTyXp3mHM&feature=related
Drunvalo says we won the "war" with the Greys and they are gone now. And much more...

Grizzom
19th June 2010, 17:14
I fell for Drunvalo hook line and sinker a while ago, but the more I looked into his back ground the more I doubt his integrity.

People who met / know him say he's cold as ice and he pulled a scam with magic water and his partners in Turkey who made the water

Said he's a conman and is not to be trusted?

All I know is he sure looks for real in his videos?

I don't know who to trust anymore :cry:

Snowbird
19th June 2010, 17:18
http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Drunvalo_Melchizedek_THE_BIRTH_OF_A_NEW_HUMANITY

I finished watching this great new video from DM this morning. All I can say is, bless his heart!

Thank you, Onawah, for posting this. I believe that we are all in need of refreshing news such as this during the times that we are now going through.

Snowbird
19th June 2010, 18:15
I fell for Drunvalo hook line and sinker a while ago, but the more I looked into his back ground the more I doubt his integrity.

People who met / know him say he's cold as ice and he pulled a scam with magic water and his partners in Turkey who made the water

Said he's a conman and is not to be trusted?

All I know is he sure looks for real in his videos?

I don't know who to trust anymore :cry:

Grizzom, you have to trust your heart.

There are those out there, who work for the other side. They do deep research into the lives and backgrounds of their prey. And when they come across something that can be presented in either a positive or negative to the public, they zero in on it. They emphasize the negative, knowing that this will cause fear and hesitation in the minds of millions. I've not only seen this in the lives of those who travel the positive path, I have experienced it in my own life. That's how I know about it. We still live in duality and this duality is being utilized to its fullest by those whose objective is to sway opinion.

onawah
19th June 2010, 19:26
I am not defending Drunvalo here--I am really working toward being neutral about such people. I will say I had some serious doubts about Drunvalo as well, but fewer after seeing the video "The Maya of Eternal Time". I just don't think that the Mayan leader Don Alejandro and some of the other elders of various tribes who have done ceremonies with Drunvalo could be completely deceived about his character.
DM is obviously, like all of us here, still operating in 3D, and polarity always results in good and bad results, no matter how good our intentions. No one here is perfect, and so the results of our actions cannot be perfect either. And he also basically has a Western mind, which means he has had (and likely still has) a lot of crazy programming to undo. He definitely gets into the negative side of things a lot, but then, he studied for many years with various indigenous elders, and they certainly have (like Credo) focused on the negative aspects of the Shift, though they also emphasize the positive once the Shift is complete, as DM does.
DM said in one interview that he spent a couple of hours with Credo Mutwa, but I have not been able to find anything about how that went.
Does anyone know anything about that?

I agree that it seems some part of the prophecies are coming true, but not all. I think this is where the benevolent ETs come in. The reasoning goes like this: they know that in order for the greatest number possible of mankind to awaken, some of the disasters we have created must unfold. But they are allowed by the Prime Directive --or whatever you want to call it--Galactic Law, whatever-- to prevent the worst scenarios from occurring.

I am also cautious when it comes to channeled information, but I feel pretty good about Suzy Ward's "Messages From Matthew". The link to the latest Message is here:
http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=122&z=2

Here are some excerpts:
"5. In our last message we stated that there is not much time left for everything that must be — and shall be! — completed before Earth reaches the universal “window” to exit third density, and that the tenacity of the dark minds and hearts has altered the Golden Age master plan. It originally called for a gradual emergence of truths and resultant changes, but in the current energy streams, the clearing away of the last vestiges of darkness is coming thick and fast, and longstanding conflicts between individuals, groups and countries have to peak within a comparatively short interval. With linear time “disappearing” in the vibratory planes the planet has reached, everything in your world is accelerating not just day by day, but minute by minute.

6. The prevailing vibrations, which are magnifying positive and negative feelings and behaviors, are transmuting negativity into the light that is propelling your planet out of darkness and into the light — that is what ascension is for any soul. In a transformation of that magnitude, death, destruction and despair are inevitable as the energies of greed, ruthlessness and power-lust that ravaged Earth and her residents for millennia are running the final stages of their course, and darkness is lashing out furiously in its fear of losing what little remains of its one-time global control. Because of our love for all souls, we wish the transitional process did not have to be tumultuous; however, it can be no other way in the last stages of a civilization’s harsh, yet determined struggle to raise itself out of deep third density and evolve into fourth.

7. Accomplishing that is exactly why you are where you are. Of the many souls who wanted to be part of this unprecedented era not only on the planet, but in the universe, you are among those chosen because you have the ancient wisdom, spiritual strength and innate capabilities to bring about profound changes. Do not doubt your powerful selves for even an instant!

8. Take heart in knowing that there are far, far more light-filled peoples in your world than dark, and at soul level they are eager to play their roles along Earth’s pathway out of violence, turmoil, deceit and corruption. At conscious level, however, relatively few of them know what you do — that all of you are gods and goddesses with unlimited potential to manifest whatever you intently focus on.

9. And as strange as this may seem, the lack of that knowledge will, after all, be a fine contribution to ushering in Earth’s Golden Age. Without knowing of their true Beginnings or anything about a Golden Age — or about the decades of assistance from other civilizations or that extraterrestrials are living among you or that many others will join you fairly soon to assist in new ways — those unaware souls are rising to the challenge of healing Earth and preserving it for future generations. They are directing the energy of “outrage and blame” into initiating changes which, although not realized, at this very moment are co-creating a world of harmonious coexistence of all humanity and Nature on Earth and with souls in worlds beyond. You could say that the grassroots movement that has been growing around the globe now also is soaring toward the heavens as you prepare to take your rightful place in our universal family. "

Mandala
19th June 2010, 20:27
Very interesting video. Thank you. I was unaware of 3 grids. The Ab(original) being the first.... More to think about and contemplate. Mandala

RedeZra
19th June 2010, 20:53
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect - Matt 24:24

Scott
19th June 2010, 22:02
Didn't take as long as i thought it would:)

onawah
19th June 2010, 22:47
Didn't take as long as i thought it would:)

I was going to inquire what you were referring to, but now I see it wasn't really necessary! LOL

RedeZra
20th June 2010, 22:47
well we have to call out BS when we see it hehe

zenith
21st June 2010, 02:45
well we have to call out BS when we see it hehe
A quote from the bible, used in an attempt to demonize someone, is not 'calling out' anything.
It's just garbage.

Menkaure
21st June 2010, 03:22
During the video, Drunvalo talks about people sent to take crystals to the different pyramids to change the energy structure of the earth. Then he mentions Chicken-Isa. 6 or so years ago, when my Wife and I were on vacation in Cancun, we took a trip to the pyramid and I put a crystal into a crack in the stone on top of the pyramid, inside the square building. I also have crystals in Egypt, in the Nile outside of Luxor, The Grand Canyon, Sedona, Zion park in Utah (A very 'holy' place). I feel very warm inside that I might be a part of this, however small.

onawah
21st June 2010, 05:18
During the video, Drunvalo talks about people sent to take crystals to the different pyramids to change the energy structure of the earth. Then he mentions Chicken-Isa. 6 or so years ago, when my Wife and I were on vacation in Cancun, we took a trip to the pyramid and I put a crystal into a crack in the stone on top of the pyramid, inside the square building. I also have crystals in Egypt, in the Nile outside of Luxor, The Grand Canyon, Sedona, Zion park in Utah (A very 'holy' place). I feel very warm inside that I might be a part of this, however small.

Menkaure, Little Grandmother Keisha Crowther has also been directed to place crystals at various sites.
See her videos at http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=little+grandmother+kiesha+cro wther&aq=1

RedeZra
21st June 2010, 13:09
A quote from the bible, used in an attempt to demonize someone, is not 'calling out' anything.
It's just garbage.

that bible passage is so fitting for the whole lot of the charlatan channelers

concocting confusion in the business of BS

common sense the stench underneath the synthetic fragrance

he is not of the High priests of Heaven

zenith
23rd June 2010, 09:50
The distance you perceive between your brother and his divinity,
is the distance you experience between yourself and your own.

Peace

RedeZra
25th June 2010, 23:33

The distance you perceive between your brother and his divinity,
is the distance you experience between yourself and your own.

nice

I was word playing on the name Melchizedek

whom are the High priests of Heaven

:peace:

onawah
29th June 2010, 17:37
nice

I was word playing on the name Melchizedek

whom are the High priests of Heaven

:peace:

Whatever various opinions may be about Drunvalo, the Hopi and Mayan elders, and many other indigenous elders, apparently think he's the real deal, and as I said before, I doubt very much if they are so easily deceived. Don Alejandro, the leader of the South American Mayans, and his wife actually traveled to Drunvalo's home in Sedona and asked him to join them in ceremonies. That speaks for itself, in my humble opinion. No doubt he has made mistakes, but no one here is perfect, as far as I am aware.
In fact, most of what Drunvalo shares in the other recent video, The Maya of Eternal Time at:
http://vimeo.com/7283576
is information that was relayed to him by the elders, who gave him permission to be their spokesperson, which is a high honor for anyone, much less a white man.

onawah
29th June 2010, 18:42
Another Drunvalo video
"Changing World and 2010"
Part 1
http://vimeo.com/9130063
Part 2 (where it gets really interesting):
http://vimeo.com/9130501
His info sources, documentation etc are pretty much impeccable.
What I still think is possible is that, as many channelers are saying, the ETs are helping and this time it will be different.
Physicist Nassim Haramein talked about that a little bit here:
http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/07/physicist-nassim-harameinnibiru-has.html

Victoria Tintagel
5th July 2010, 14:15
Thanks Onawah, this video was most welcome as I receive newsletters with announcement of these lectures. Only participation by creditcard payment is possible and I don't own one, so now I am able to see and hear it, grea! The site Drunvalo masters is www.spiritofmaat.com and his own is www.onelotus.net and www.drunvalo.org
On www.scribd.com you will probably find (ebook) parts 1 and 2 of the books "The ancient secret of the Flower of Life" by Drunvalo. I have been at his workshops since 1996 and catered the staff, in Holland, so I have been with him formally and informally, although he behaves completely without a sense of hierarchy and is in his heart all the time. He doesn't feed nonsense and ignores it completely, which is very funny sometimes, as he leaves people thoroughly silenced without doing anything on his part. He's a great sport and very playful companion, with a huge sense of humour, I experience Drunvalo as a heart master who's dedicated to teach about the secret space in the heart and the mathematics of creation. Now I'll treat myself on the video, namaste and adios.

Sarahmay
5th July 2010, 17:42
Drunvalo, my Sedona neighbor, is actively promoting death merkaba mechanics, which will result in a fall path for those who engage in it. Your choice, but be aware. There are those who have directly connected him to illuminati bloodlines, but I don't know much about that.

What I do believe is that he actively working toward the "metatronic 55 point of the toral rift alignment of 2012"...which basically sends Earth into a black hole, eventually. If one's consciousness is ensnared within a biology that engages activation of the “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio,” the conscious-spirit will become entrapped within the Alpha-Omega Fall Alignment of the “False Christ Consciousness Grid” within Earth’s geomagnetic field — even following death of the physical body. Ascension becomes impossible.

There's nothing that can be done about this, he is definitely on the winning side. But, he's not pulling my consciousness down with him.

And, interestingly enough, his workshop which is going on now right now down the street, costs $555!

greybeard
5th July 2010, 18:01
Thanks Sarahmay.
For sure you are safe with another of your Sedona neighbors who puts on regular free satsangs. Dr David Hawkins.
Not everyones path of course.
Chris

Sarahmay
5th July 2010, 18:09
Thanks Sarahmay.
For sure you are safe with another of your Sedona neighbors who puts on regular free satsangs. Dr David Hawkins.
Not everyones path of course.
Chris

Thanks, Chris, I think I will check him out.

PathWalker
5th July 2010, 21:08
Drunvalo, my Sedona neighbor, is actively promoting death merkaba mechanics, which will result in a fall path for those who engage in it. Your choice, but be aware. There are those who have directly connected him to illuminati bloodlines, but I don't know much about that.

What I do believe is that he actively working toward the "metatronic 55 point of the toral rift alignment of 2012"...which basically sends Earth into a black hole, eventually. If one's consciousness is ensnared within a biology that engages activation of the “Metatronic 55-Blending Ratio,” the conscious-spirit will become entrapped within the Alpha-Omega Fall Alignment of the “False Christ Consciousness Grid” within Earth’s geomagnetic field — even following death of the physical body. Ascension becomes impossible.

There's nothing that can be done about this, he is definitely on the winning side. But, he's not pulling my consciousness down with him.

And, interestingly enough, his workshop which is going on now right now down the street, costs $555!

Thanks you for your view point.
I was in his workshop in Spain 2007. When he completed the 2 days about the Merkaba meditation he said it is not relevant. Since once you evolve spiritually it evolves with you.
My recent teaching from Drunvalo was about the sacred place in the heart and connection to the earth. Is that also related to the Merkaba secrets?
Thanks for your patience.

Decibellistics
5th July 2010, 21:13
Unfortunately there are very few humans that have visited a shaman who haven't benefited financially from what they have learned....which I personally think is bull****.

RedeZra
5th July 2010, 21:18
Whatever various opinions may be about Drunvalo, the Hopi and Mayan elders, and many other indigenous elders, apparently think he's the real deal, and as I said before, I doubt very much if they are so easily deceived. Don Alejandro, the leader of the South American Mayans, and his wife actually traveled to Drunvalo's home in Sedona and asked him to join them in ceremonies.

Carl Johan Calleman is working with Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj

the Grand Elder of the living Mayans

Drunvalo is not - no matter how often or how loud he shouts it

please do some objective research before you spread false informations

---

now everyone can see for themselves what the National Mayan Council of Indigenous Elders in Guatemala says

without the nuisance of a self-proclaimed middle man shaming the name Melchizedek

visit the Shift of the Ages (http://www.shiftoftheages.com/)and listen to the Grand Elder Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj

http://www.mayanmajix.com/shift_ban01.jpg

onawah
6th July 2010, 02:52
RedeZra wrote:
"Carl Johan Calleman is working with Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj

the Grand Elder of the living Mayans

Drunvalo is not - no matter how often or how loud he shouts it

please do some objective research before you spread false informations"

Please tell us what objective research you have done which proves that Drunvalo has not worked with Don Alejandro.

I have seen the videos of Don Alejandro talking and read his words, and, as I recall, there are of photos of Don Alejandro and his wife performing ceremony with Drunvalo on at least one of the videos.

Sarahmay
6th July 2010, 15:15
Thanks you for your view point.
I was in his workshop in Spain 2007. When he completed the 2 days about the Merkaba meditation he said it is not relevant. Since once you evolve spiritually it evolves with you.
My recent teaching from Drunvalo was about the sacred place in the heart and connection to the earth. Is that also related to the Merkaba secrets?
Thanks for your patience.

It is true that the merkaba he teaches is "not relevant" anymore because of the illuminati has been successful enough with the metatronic-55 spin speed scenario which will unfold 12-21-2012 that individual humans will have to make a choice to engage in reverse mechanics in order to avoid the fall path...and he knows it. Everyone will quite naturally evolve the death merkaba after 2012, because that is what the earth will be spinning...unless they work on developing their Krystiac merkaba between now and 40 days after 12-21-2012. Most people don't want to hear about it, but since you seem interested...

RedeZra
6th July 2010, 18:13
RedeZra wrote:
Please tell us what objective research you have done which proves that Drunvalo has not worked with Don Alejandro.

I have seen the videos of Don Alejandro talking and read his words, and, as I recall, there are of photos of Don Alejandro and his wife performing ceremony with Drunvalo on at least one of the videos.

why don't you visit the Shift of the Ages (http://www.shiftoftheages.com/)and see for yourself what the Mayan Grandfather Don Alejandro says

don't you think Drunvalo would at least be mentioned if he was some Mayan spokesperson

look if Drunvalo is your only source - he can say what he wants and you would believe it

same thing with Ashanya or whatever she calls herself - she can say whatever she wants and people believe her

so the joke is on the believer and not the deceiver

onawah
7th July 2010, 01:16
RedeZra wrote: "why don't you visit the Shift of the Ages and see for yourself what the Mayan Grandfather Don Alejandro says

don't you think Drunvalo would at least be mentioned if he was some Mayan spokesperson

look if Drunvalo is your only source - he can say what he wants and you would believe it

same thing with Ashanya or whatever she calls herself - she can say whatever she wants and people believe her"

As I said, I have read the words of Don Alejandro and also seen the trailers for Shift of the Ages, and am a subscriber to their newsletter. I can see lots of reasons why the Don would not
advertise that any white man has been a spokesman for him, but that doesn't necessarily prove that he has not worked with Drunvalo or advised him as to what he was permitted to say about what Don A. told him.
\And you still did not address my request which was "Please tell us what objective research you have done which proves that Drunvalo has not worked with Don Alejandro."
What I did last night was write several emails to people associated with both Drunvalo and the Shift of the Ages project and asked them if there is easily accessible proof that Drunvalo's assertions are true.
As far as Ashayana Deane goes, I got such a pain in my gut and head when I read her words and saw the beginning of her video, I needed go no further. Not for me, certainly, though anyone who resonates with that frequency should go for it.
I have quite a different response to Drunvalo, who feels to me to be very heart-based and dedicated. He is very beloved by many people. Not perfect,certainly, but show me someone who is.

RedeZra
7th July 2010, 01:37
And you still did not address my request which was "Please tell us what objective research you have done which proves that Drunvalo has not worked with Don Alejandro."
What I did last night was write several emails to people associated with both Drunvalo and the Shift of the Ages project and asked them if there is easily accessible proof that Drunvalo's assertions are true.

I tought I did address your request by linking to " the Shift of the Ages " website

where Drunvalo is not mentioned at all

I don't see how you can excuse or explain his missing from their website

after all we are talking about an alleged spokesperson

you said you wrote to associates of both Drunvalo and Don Alejandro

then let's wait for their answers

I bet the Drunvalo camp says " yes it's all true "

while the Mayan says " no he's giving us a bad name "

onawah
7th July 2010, 03:09
RedeZra wrote:" I tought I did address your request by linking to " the Shift of the Ages " website
where Drunvalo is not mentioned at all
I don't see how you can excuse or explain his missing from their website
after all we are talking about an alleged spokesperson
you said you wrote to associates of both Drunvalo and Don Alejandro
then let's wait for their answers
I bet the Drunvalo camp says " yes it's all true "
while the Mayan says " no he's giving us a bad name "

I AM NEITHER TRYING TO EXCUSE OR EXPLAIN--YOU MAY BE RIGHT, BUT I JUST THINK THAT IT WOULD BE PERFECTLY NATURAL FOR DON ALEJANDRO TO WANT TO KEEP HIS OWN WEBSITE AS AUTHENTIC AS POSSIBLE AND BY THAT I MEAN FREE OF NON-INDIGENOUS INFLUENCES. DRUNVALO IS STILL A WHITE MAN AND I THINK HE STILL HAS VERY LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF THE INDIGENOUS WAY OF THINKING AND BEING, THOUGH I DO THINK HE IS TRYING TO UNDERSTAND. IF HE HAS BRIDGED THAT GAP TO SOME EXTENT, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT DON ALEJANDRO HAS TO SAY ABOUT THAT. IF THE DON AFFIRMS WHAT DRUNVALO HAS SAID ABOUT THEIR CONVERSATIONS, THEM DOING CEREMONY TOGETHER, ETC. THEN I WOULD SAY THAT IS A VERY HOPEFUL SIGN THAT THERE IS SOME UNION BEING CREATED WHERE FORMERLY THERE HAS BEEN VERY LITTLE.

WITH THE WAY THAT THINGS HAVE BEEN, IT WOULD NOT BE SURPRISING IF SOME INDIGENOUS PEOPLE WILL SAY THAT ANY WHITE MAN WHO SAYS HE IS SPEAKING FOR THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE IS SPEAKING FALSELY. THERE IS STILL A HUGE AMOUNT OF DIVISION WHICH NEEDS TO BE BRIDGED AND HEALED. IF EVEN FLAWED ATTEMPTS ARE BEING MADE, THEN AT LEAST THAT IS A START TO WHAT SOMEDAY MUST BE A REALITY.

PathWalker
11th July 2010, 17:56
Sad argument. Please get back to the topic.
I am with onawah gut feeling repulse form Ashayana Deane. I watched the first interview with Kerry. I stopped after 20 min. The first time ever I felt the energy as being invasive.
As for the material from Drunvalo it penetrates my heart and the first time I read it I rejoiced for few days.
So without reading this whole thread. I trust my heart's wisdom more then my mind wisdom.
I actively feed the wolf of love.

onawah
12th July 2010, 03:55
Sad argument. Please get back to the topic.
I am with onawah gut feeling repulse form Ashayana Deane. I watched the first interview with Kerry. I stopped after 20 min. The first time ever I felt the energy as being invasive.
As for the material from Drunvalo it penetrates my heart and the first time I read it I rejoiced for few days.
So without reading this whole thread. I trust my heart's wisdom more then my mind wisdom.
I actively feed the wolf of love.

Thanks PathWalker
I have not had any response as yet to my emails requesting more evidence that DM worked and conversed directly with Don Alejandro, etc. but like you, my heart felt joyful for several days after I saw the videos. I intend to watch the videos again and will write down where the valid information is being given as to when and where the relevant conversations, ceremonies, etc. took place for people who don't have time to watch them from beginning to end.
Hopefully that will be helpful to people who would like to see for themselves what their hearts tell them about this, but I think they will really have to watch the videos in their entirety to know..
There reportedly were a lot of other people at the ceremonies who could at least verify some of the assertions, if only we know how to contact them.. As to the conversations between DM and the Don, perhaps there are no recordings, videos, etc. and so people will just have to decide for themselves.
If the Don did share with DM that the Mayans believe there will be 3 days of darkness sometime between now and as late as 2010, I think we would all (including Bill Ryan, evidently) like to hear more about that and why the Mayans think that.
The problem is often semantics when it comes to these prophecies. Such as the Hopi prophecy about the " 'blue Kachina' dancing in the plaza", which turned out to be the Comet Holmes which exploded and created a huge blue nimbus in the night sky, appearing larger even than the sun.
It may seem obscure to us, but there is probably a logical explanation as to why they called it a "blue Kachina" and why in their context, it probably made perfect sense as a description of the Comet, though to our ears, it may not seem at all connected.
Credo Mutwa's prophecy after "reading the bones" about the oil spill was certainly direct and easy to verify. But prophecies are not always so clear cut.

If 3 days of darkness could be explained as anything other than simply 3 days of darkness, I don't know, but so far, these prophecies have turned out to be more than just religious beliefs or superstition. The indigenous people's wisdom has been ridiculed and vilified far too often, and I think this particular prophecy deserves a lot more investigation.

Of course, the first question is, is this what Don Alejandro actually said, and as far as I can recall, it is. However, I am going to review the videos etc again when I have time, hopefully this week. There is a discussion on this here:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread551541/pg6

onawah
12th July 2010, 05:01
At:
http://www.shiftoftheages.com/wandering_wolfs_message
in the clip entitled:
"Apocalypse or the New Sun?"
the Don talks about the 3 days of darkness.

PathWalker
12th July 2010, 21:09
Sorry to interrupt the scholar discussion / argument. If and when Drunvalo represented the Maya.
If you care too much about this representation issue then you are distracted by the ego. The point is the value you get from the material, if it effects your heart to awakening that is the point.

Try to post on the message content not the messenger. In his latest video about the Maya, Drunvalo describe the sacred rituals they did in Sipapu. Also in spirit of maat magazine from may and april 2009 (http://www.spiritofmaat.com/may09/) there is an article about the great elders gathering. One can read to get perspective about the role Drunvalo plays or not play.
But I personally do not care about this. I care for the message he brings from the indigenous people (all sorts), sincerity and integrity of the person.
I do not want to be in his role, never the less I admire him. He is a model path walker. Even icebergs breaker. Obviously he will and does have opposition. We are in duality.

If you know his material and still have doubts then he is not your teacher. Find yours elsewhere.
If you find yourself fighting over spiritual teachings no matter what is the source or discipline, that is a sign for your are off track.

fifi
12th July 2010, 23:37
Thank you very much, onawah, for posting information about Drunvalo, and the link of "Apocalypse or the New Sun?". I also feel positive energy when watching Drunvalo's videos.

RedeZra
13th July 2010, 03:51
does the Drun represent the Don

there is an integrity issue if not

excuse me for kicking the pedestal - is he too light to fall

onawah
14th July 2010, 03:44
sorry to interrupt the scholar discussion / argument. If and when drunvalo represented the maya.
If you care too much about this representation issue then you are distracted by the ego. The point is the value you get from the material, if it effects your heart to awakening that is the point."

"Try to post on the message content not the messenger. In his latest video about the maya, drunvalo describe the sacred rituals they did in sipapu. Also in spirit of maat magazine from may and april 2009 (http://www.spiritofmaat.com/may09/) there is an article about the great elders gathering. One can read to get perspective about the role drunvalo plays or not play.
But i personally do not care about this. I care for the message he brings from the indigenous people (all sorts), sincerity and integrity of the person.
I do not want to be in his role, never the less i admire him. He is a model path walker. Even icebergs breaker. Obviously he will and does have opposition. We are in duality.

If you know his material and still have doubts then he is not your teacher. Find yours elsewhere.
If you find yourself fighting over spiritual teachings no matter what is the source or discipline, that is a sign for your are off track."

Thanks, but i did not have doubts, I just felt I didn't have the whole picture and wanted to be more precise with my facts since i am sharing info with others here. I do tend to go with my heart and focus less on the facts that others might need in order to make a decision for themselves. So I sometimes have to backtrack if I want to be of good service to others.

It wasn't really my issue, but I could see RedeZra's point, and I was also curious as to why there was nothing on the Shift of the Ages site about Drunvalo.

I read some more on that (rather impressive) site (and look forward to reading more) and what I have concluded so far (perhaps prematurely), is that Drunvalo helped the Don and other elders to make the initial leap to trusting more in a white man and bridging that all important initial gap...
Drunvalo was perfect in that role, but I think the elders next wanted someone more exacting and focused on their particular information, someone like Calleman, who appears to be doing a good job in filling that role. He is less of a showman than Drunvalo, which the elders are probably more comfortable with at this point too.

I have always felt a great deal of affection and regard for Drunvalo, and I think he was a great as you say, iceberg breaker. It will be interesting to see where it all goes from here, and i am glad there are many more players now, and the elders are getting much more support and well deserved attention.

Hopefully there will be a good explanation of the "3 days of darkness" forthcoming, and it would be very heartwarming to see the elders interacting with Drunvalo again. I hope they have not severed that connection, or if they have, they will again see the value of it and reconnect.

I have followed Drunvalo for quite a few years and always feel inspired by him, but i do not limit myself to any one teacher, nor do i feel like i was 'fighting"; just trying to be more thorough.

onawah
14th July 2010, 04:03
Thanks to you too Fifi. I'm glad you brought up the issue of the "3 days of darkness" on the other thread, because I wanted to explore that more too. I will be very interested to see what comes of all this! :high5::washing::ear:

PathWalker
15th July 2010, 19:52
greetings onawah

Follow your heart wisdom. Our mind control the virtual reality game we have. The connection to the soul is via the heart.

There is great wisdom in the heart, and for the awakened it is natural. For me it is a daily effort and practice to stay connected to the heart.

Good luck, may the light shine into your and through you.

onawah
18th July 2010, 04:56
Here is another interesting video of a very recent interview (he talks about the Gulf oil spill, among many other subjects) with Drunvalo Melchizedek
Parts 1, 2 & 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNZQb...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbC2w...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g15QG...ayer_embedded#!

leavesoftrees
18th July 2010, 05:16
Hi Onawah

these links no longer work. do you have more details of the interview

Here is another interesting video of a very recent interview (he talks about the Gulf oil spill, among many other subjects) with Drunvalo Melchizedek
Parts 1, 2 & 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNZQb...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbC2w...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g15QG...ayer_embedded#!

onawah
18th July 2010, 05:34
Birth of a New Humanity can be seen on Vimeo at:
http://vimeo.com/12201714
and Maya of Eternal Time at:
http://vimeo.com/7283576

The link for the most recent video I initially got from the link for Calleman's talk at
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3998-Carl-Calleman-Rare-Video-Interview-Concerning-July-17-18-Harmonic-Convergence

At the end of the interview, a menu comes up at the bottom and the links for Drunvalo's interview are there.

But you should also be able to access the 3 parts here:

http://www.liloumace.com/Drunvalo-Melchizedek-Why-Living-in-the-Heart-part1_a724.html
and
http://www.liloumace.com/Merkaba-Kundalini-Drunvalo-Melchizedek-part-2-3_a725.html
and
http://www.liloumace.com/Heart-meditation-Evolution-and-4D-Avatar-Drunvalo-Melchizedek-part3-3_a726.html