PDA

View Full Version : Awake and Aware Conference is Off to a Great Start

Mandala
24th September 2011, 03:34
Hi guys, it's Mandala from Awake and Aware. Duncan and his partner just completed their talk and it was very moving. I just met Bill Ryan and he's larger than life with a superb personality. Just saw Richard Hoagland and Bob Dean and Kerry. I believe George Noory is up next. I wish all of you were here.

Marianne
24th September 2011, 03:59
Thanks for the update Mandala. It's super to have an on-the-spot report.

Ernie Nemeth
24th September 2011, 04:29
Wow!
Lucky you!
Keep us posted.

And say hi to everyone for me...lol

Davidallany
24th September 2011, 04:38
Thank you Mandala. May the force be with all the attendees.

GCS1103
24th September 2011, 07:41
Mandala- Where are you?? I am here at the conference too. I had the opportunity to speak to Bill at lunch time and meet Kerry Cassidy. There are about 500 people here. I bought Bob Dean a bottle of Jack Daniels, his favorite, and he was so happy to get the gift he kept kissing my hands. Someone took a picture of us which I will post. He is the "star" here and so charming. Can't wait to hear him tomorrow.

There was a cocktail party tonight where we got a chance to meet Rich Dolan, Richard Hoagland, George Noory and some others. Tomorrow the conference actually begins. Met Nick Pope in the elevator and he made a valient attempt to be funny (he is on the quiet and serious side). The people are very friendly and everyone seems to be thrilled to be here. Many more Camelot people here as this is actually Kerry's project. As Bill said to me earlier- he is a guest here too. I don't think there are many of us avalonians - wish there were more of us. Thinking about our fellow members and wish all of you could be here.

beyondmyctrl
24th September 2011, 08:10
wish I could meet Kerry and Rich Dolan....

crosby
24th September 2011, 08:22
Mandala and GCS1103, how fortunate and exciting that you are both there. please let us know everything that you can. wow!! please take lots of pics and send us every tidbit of info that you can. wow!! i wish that i could have gone, but financially it was a no-go. i am so excited for you both. let us know if there are any other avalonians there too. can't wait too read more.
warmest, corson

karelia
24th September 2011, 08:34
Wish I were there. Keep us posted, and feel free to post picspam, okay? Most of all, have a wonderful time!

onawah
24th September 2011, 09:58
I hope you are both taking lots of notes! Thanks for keeping us posted.

GCS1103
25th September 2011, 00:34
Hi everyone-

We are on a short break now after listening to Bob Dean and Marcia Schafer. Bob Dean is everything I thought he would be and more. He gave an emotional presentation and was given a standing ovation. As you may know from another post, Henry Deacon came on stage to give a welcome to him. Bill introduced him to the audience. An interesting bit of information from Bob Dean, which I didn't know, was that Apollo 13 was carrying a low level nuclear device which they planned on detonating on the moon to confirm their suspicion that the moon is hollow and not a natural satellite. He said that off-world beings stopped this from happening by disabling the spacecraft forcing them to return to earth without landing on the moon.

Marcia Schafer was extremely interesting and talked about her history of communication with ET's and about the information she received from them since 1972. The information applies to current events and how there are different timelines which will determine the outcome of our future. She said everyone has a place on this planet including those that don't share our views.

I noticed that some of the whistleblowers Bill and Kerry had interviewed in the past are in the audience. It's a very interesting group of people here, but very few from avalon. I am taking lots of pictures, including some of Bill and will post them when I fly back to N.Y. on Monday night.

Goldie

norman
25th September 2011, 00:49
Give them all a kick up the ass from me.

truth4me
25th September 2011, 01:16
Hi everyone-

We are on a short break now after listening to Bob Dean and Marcia Schafer. Bob Dean is everything I thought he would be and more. He gave an emotional presentation and was given a standing ovation. As you may know from another post, Henry Deacon came on stage to give a welcome to him. Bill introduced him to the audience. An interesting bit of information from Bob Dean, which I didn't know, was that Apollo 13 was carrying a low level nuclear device which they planned on detonating on the moon to confirm their suspicion that the moon is hollow and not a natural satellite. He said that off-world beings stopped this from happening by disabling the spacecraft forcing them to return to earth without landing on the moon.

Marcia Schafer was extremely interesting and talked about her history of communication with ET's and about the information she received from them since 1972. The information applies to current events and how there are different timelines which will determine the outcome of our future. She said everyone has a place on this planet including those that don't share our views.

I noticed that some of the whistleblowers Bill and Kerry had interviewed in the past are in the audience. It's a very interesting group of people here, but very few from avalon. I am taking lots of pictures, including some of Bill and will post them when I fly back to N.Y. on Monday night.

GoldieI've read that ,putting nukes on the moon,was the main reason America wasn't allowed to come back there. Makes sense.

GCS1103
25th September 2011, 04:16
Update on conference-

Yes, truth4me, Bob Dean said we have been quarantined because we cannot be trusted as a species. We are thought of as savage and not mature enough to stay out of trouble, according to him.

Richard Hoagland just spoke for hours. His beliefs are very different than Bill's on Elinen. He presented his work and investigation and traced the importance of where Elinen is, when it will be aligned properly and how it will affect our planet. He said a very large change is about to occur because of Elinen. He then made a compelling case about who he believes Pres. Obama is, why people have a sense that something is "off" about him and why he is the President. He was not making a political statement about him: he believes he was placed here at precisely the right time because he was chosen to lead us through this major change that will happen soon. He states that he believes it was set in motion on the day of his birth and he has a specific purpose here. He goes into details that are pretty astounding.

Just saw Bill hanging out, getting ready to do a panel discussion with Jordan Maxwell, Kerry and the others. Hopefully he will get an opportunity to speak a little more. One of the nicest guys here is Rich Dolan who is such a pleasant man. He is always smiling and makes time to speak to everyone who stops him. He posed for some pictures for us which I will post along with the others.

Goldie

Ontarioguy
25th September 2011, 04:24
Thank you Goldie for the updating you have been providing! It is fantastic to hear about the conference having not been able to attend!! Thanks again for sharing a piece of the experience with the rest of us here at Avalon :)

Alan

apokalypse
25th September 2011, 04:47
thanks for the update guys

Lord Sidious
25th September 2011, 08:13
Thanks Goldie, your blood is worth bottling. :cool:

crosby
25th September 2011, 08:22
GCS1103, thank you so much for the updates...... this is so exciting. i am very interested in what R.C. Hoagland went into detail about and cannot wait to hear about it. i am assuming from what you have written so far that this change is a good thing, right? can you give us a little more info on that????? i would so appreciate it....... wow!
warmest, corson

lightseeker
25th September 2011, 08:47
Thankyou GCS1103 for the updates, I am looking forward to hearing more from those who were able to attend the conference.

ktlight
25th September 2011, 09:04
Update on conference-

Richard Hoagland ... made a compelling case about who he believes Pres. Obama is, why people have a sense that something is "off" about him and why he is the President. He was not making a political statement about him: he believes he was placed here at precisely the right time because he was chosen to lead us through this major change that will happen soon. He states that he believes it was set in motion on the day of his birth and he has a specific purpose here. He goes into details that are pretty astounding.
Goldie

Can you say more about this, please?

thewebkid
25th September 2011, 09:08
Update on conference-

Richard Hoagland ... made a compelling case about who he believes Pres. Obama is, why people have a sense that something is "off" about him and why he is the President. He was not making a political statement about him: he believes he was placed here at precisely the right time because he was chosen to lead us through this major change that will happen soon. He states that he believes it was set in motion on the day of his birth and he has a specific purpose here. He goes into details that are pretty astounding.
Goldie

Can you say more about this, please?

Yes, I would love to get more of this too. Hoping a transcript or video surfaces eventually...

apokalypse
25th September 2011, 09:23
isn't wierd that Obama and his wife look like one of the Pharoah in egypt?

mojo
25th September 2011, 16:41
Thank you both for thinking about those that aren't able to attend and sharing the information you hear. It will probably be a while to see or hear video from that conference so to hear from feet on the ground feels pretty special. Maybe your 'reporting attitude' will catch on more where other members and perhaps even a speaker or two would share while the conference is happening. Thanks again you two and please share more...

beyondmyctrl
25th September 2011, 17:18
Update on conference-

One of the nicest guys here is Rich Dolan who is such a pleasant man. He is always smiling and makes time to speak to everyone who stops him. He posed for some pictures for us which I will post along with the others.

Goldie DAMN DAMN DAMN !!!!!! I wish I could meet him :)

Ecnal61
25th September 2011, 17:42
The Eleventh commandment in the bible states[and i quote] Thou shalt not covert thy fellow avalonians awake and aware tickets..amen! i think iv broken number eleven....along with the rest of you.

GCS1103
25th September 2011, 19:54
I have so much more to tell everyone, and I will. Bill is going to be speaking in about 15 minutes and I am going to take some more pictures of him. I want to share with everyone some of the "behind the scenes" info. that will not be on a video. I will answer corson and ktlight's questions as explained to us by Richard Hoagland. It is mind-boggling if he is right.

By the way, I saw a thread on Aaron McCollum today. Aaron is alive and well and at this conference. I will see if he will let me take his picture. He is very hard to miss.;)

Midnight Rambler
25th September 2011, 20:06

And the kids as well

Freeman Fly has an almost unbelievable article about this (http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/2009/02/barackhnaten-and-renaissance-tiye.html)

Scroll a bit down to this section of the page

Are the First Family clones?

I have been showing off my art work of Barack Obama as Akhenaten to see what people think. Admittedly, most of my friends already see the world differently than your average citizen. Let's just say they already come with a conspiracy bent. My hope is to instill wonder in our world and to say that things just might be a little stranger than you thought.
I would show my friends this picture and say, "What do you think?" Without any other comment.
They would say, "Well, he does look a lot like Akhenaten."
My jaw would dangle just a bit.
"OK, I understand that you do not know that this woman next to Barackhenaten is Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye."
"That's really her face?"
"I have done nothing to alter their faces. I simply found a photo that was facing the right direction and their mouth was closed. I cut the face in half and super-imposed it on the ancient busts."
"That is amazing!"
"It gets even stranger. I found that two of the six daughters of Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti became Queens themselves...
I wait for it.
"They do look like Akhenaten's children!"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NyweekGbqX4/SkQxasbrcTI/AAAAAAAAArM/ZBHF8cEj_nA/s400/Obama_Cloning.jpg

And MJ has a doppelganger in ancient Egypt. Time travel anyone? ;)

http://chicagoist.com/attachments/Marcus%20Gilmer/2009_08_05_MJmummy.jpg

Ilie Pandia
25th September 2011, 20:54
As you may know from another post, Henry Deacon came on stage to give a welcome to him. Bill introduced him to the audience.

Hang on... Henry Deacon (http://projectcamelot.org/henry_deacon.html) is back?! That is awesome news!

PS: Yes, his back. Just saw Bill's post about it that he will be present. I recall Bill saying that Henry Deacon has severed all ties with Avalon and Camelot. It's nice to see him back :)

Mandala
26th September 2011, 07:14
I cornered Nassim H. in the hallway and ask him why they were evacuating the ISS, and he said they are taking precautions because they(gov) thinks something may happen.

I also ask Richard Hoagland why no one mentioned PlanetX and he said you create/manifest what you talk/think about. Also I not giving anything away about his presentation,because he connects so many dots you need 50feet of paper to get it all down. You guys have no idea where he goes with this one. Goldie, where are you? Are you still here? If you are I'll see you downstairs at checkout. Aaron McCollum is also here. Graham Hancock was phenomenal. Bob Dean is a rock star, he is so loved. Sean David m. Is the most quick witted individual I've ever met, and has a never ending sense of humor.

Everyone has commented that it is so nice to have like minded people around so you don't have to sensor what you say. There are some sensationally wonderful people in the audience. Dynamite people from all over. I wish so very much that you guys were here.

During the panel discussion, there was some discourse between individuals on particular points and theories. Duncan O'finnian said we didn't need to be concerned about what was up in the sky, we need to be concerned about our spiritualism because we were in a battle for our souls, and he said, "We are losing". ( his opinion and perspective)

The Dogon Bicbi (sp), was a delight, radiating calm, wisdom and kindness. Miriam D. Was a kind, wonderful gentle spirit, she was very loving.

Being at this conference made me grateful and left me with a burning desire to be proactive about what is going on and make every attempt to be an even better person.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ps please excuse bad typing my fingers don't fit the phone keyboard.

Truthseeker85
26th September 2011, 08:12
Can not wait for the video

GCS1103
26th September 2011, 10:36
I would like to share some interesting stories from the conference and disclosures from some of the speakers that I had never heard before. Some of you might already know or suspect some of these disclosures.

Richard Hoagland presented a very detailed and scientific case for the importance of Elenin and its effect on our future. I have no science background, so I will explain in my layman's terms what he said. Richard talks about "Hyperdimensional Physics" and how he predicted that Obama would be our President. In summary, he explains how vasts amounts of energy exist in dimensions we cannot see and that these energies are available at latitude 19.5 degrees both South and North on the sun and every planet in our solar system. He then relates important landmarks and events to this latitude of 19.5 degrees, including the latitude of where Obama was born. He goes on to say that there is a disconnect with the people and Obama for a reason. He theorizes that Obama was born for a specific role which will take place towards the end of 2012. He is there to lead us into a new direction when a major change on earth takes place during this time.
He continues on with examples of Obama's connection to freemasonry. He relates the story about how Pres. Obama had to take the oath of office twice, based on an intended blunder by Chief Justice Roberts when he was swearing him in. The second oath was done in the White House map room, no cameras allowed, with Pres. Obama facing the obelisk of the Washington Monument besides a picture of a former freemason. Finally, he ties Obama to Osiris, through his research, who he says is worshipped by the masons. He describes Pres. Obama's trip to Egypt with a large entourage where he went into the tomb of Qar and on the wall was an image engraved in stone, of Qar, with an uncanny resemblance to Obama. He says Obama knows why he was placed in office and his purpose.
The huge change in our civilization will not be cataclysmic, but rather a conscious awareness that will be elevated. The presentation was about 4 1/2 hours long.

At one point, Henry Deacon, who was not a speaker, was asked a question about HAARP, since he saw detailed and classified papers concerning the use of HAARP. He said that he uncovered no documents or evidence that it is being used to destroy the earth's population or reduce our numbers. Which leads us to Sean David Morton, whose expertise is in seismic activity, HAARP, and predictions as a sort of "intuitive". I found him extremely informative (and funny too). He discloses three interesting things:

1. He says that there will be an awareness in our lives due to the left part of our brain (the quantum side) being unsuppressed with a "veil" being lifted allowing us to have a higher level of consciousness. This is what he foresees in the coming year, which is similar to Hoagland's beliefs.
2. He also said that the earthquake in Japan was calculated to be 4.5, but due to HAARP intervention it reached 9. The earthquake could have hit the southerly part of the fault line which would have devastated Tokyo and the Japanese financial system. The tension along the Pacific rim had to be released and the release could have occured either in the Tokyo area or the Easterly portion of the Pacific rim which would have impacted Vancouver, all the way down to San Francisco. Given those options the least amount of damage would be to enhance the earthquake, through HAARP, and release the tension along a less populated area. It was a decision made by TPTB.
3. He explained in detail that the Nobel Peace prize given to Obama was a diversion. Since he was the President, he was needed in Norway along with the other world leaders and no attention could be brought to this meeting. Therefore, they gave the prize to Obama, who did not deserve it because he had not done anything yet, to get them into Norway and to the HAARP facility there. An adjustment was needed to the earth's rotation which was accomplished by a black hole effect which drew energy from the sun. The magnetic North Pole was approaching True North which would have resulted in disaster. They altered the earth's rotation thereby correcting the situation. He also places great importance on Elenin and how it's trajectory predicts earthquakes within 4-5 days of it's location to earth.

Rich Dolan went into great detail about the research of AI and how there will be a chip that can be implanted into our frontal lobe raising our IQ to about 1,000. He said it will be in use in the not too distant future.

Sat. evening there was a panel discussion among the speakers. It got "spirited" to put it tactfully and some of the speakers challenged one another. Bill Ryan and Richard Hoagland have very opposing views on Elenin and both made that clear. Graham Hancock took offense with something Kerry said and there was a point where the audience got uncomfortable with the tone of the meeting. Bob Dean basically said he doesn't care about any of these issues because he cares only about the spirituality and our friends in "high places" He looked like he fell asleep at one point while the arguing was going on and then he simply got up and walked off the stage.

Sunday there was a tribute to Bob Dean, which came as a surprise to him. Each of them gave a wonderful talk about his contributions to humanity. He said he is ready to "go home" and he has been told he will get his wish within one year, That was very sad.

Some final observations on the conference:

There were certainly a large amount of egos thrown together at this conference. There were disagreements as to conclusions, but there is a genuine respect for each other's work. Not one person could say anything negative about Bob Dean and he was the star of the show, with Hoagland a close second. Bill played a much smaller part than I would have liked, because his speaking skills are outstanding. He can take the simpliest story and hold your attention for a long time. He did spend about one hour with Kerry on stage telling stories and interviewing each other.

The audience was a mix of "New Age" people, scientists, Camelot people, some whistleblowers and Bill, Mandala and myself for a total of about 500 people. It was a colnference I will never forget.

.Goldie

Sugarific
26th September 2011, 10:43
Thank you so much GCS1103 for that summary. I can't wait to see it. The Bob Dean story shocked me.. but if that is his wish... I respect him a lot. He is a great man indeed.

Muzz
26th September 2011, 10:52
I just want give my thanks to all those that are updating us from the conference. I will guess that Im not the only jelous soul eagerly reading your posts. :)

Many thanks
Muzz

ktlight
26th September 2011, 10:56
GCS1103, was there any mention of Obama's true birthplace? There was a rumour in academic circles in UK in the 60s that a boy had been born in Egypt and taken to Saudi Arabia immediately. This baby boy had superior abilities. And then it was hushed up.

Seikou-Kishi
26th September 2011, 10:59
GCS1103, was there any mention of Obama's true birthplace? There was a rumour in academic circles in UK in the 60s that a boy had been born in Egypt and taken to Saudi Arabia immediately. This baby boy had superior abilities. And then it was hushed up.

Wow ktlight you really cannot say that and leave it there. That's tantalising bait and I'm hooked ;-)

Corncrake
26th September 2011, 10:59
Just wanted to add my thanks to you guys for sending back your reports. It made it all so much more real and exciting for me and it was good to get your personal perspectives. Bob Dean has been talking about being ready to go for quite some time. He has had a good innings but will be sorely missed.

ktlight
26th September 2011, 11:07

Wow ktlight you really cannot say that and leave it there. That's tantalising bait and I'm hooked ;-)

You can understand, then, why I have never forgotten the rumour. I know nothing more than the rumour.

Seikou-Kishi
26th September 2011, 11:26
@GCS1103 — that's great. I'm a little concerned that Rich Dolan says humans will have implants in our brains. I mean, it sounds good, but would we really trust anybody to put implants in our brains? I should say most of us here at Avalon lean towards the cautious side.

Fred Steeves
26th September 2011, 11:33
@gcs1103 — that's great. I'm a little concerned that rich dolan says humans will have implants in our brains. I mean, it sounds good, but would we really trust anybody to put implants in our brains? I should say most of us here at avalon lean towards the cautious side.

Ya think? :)

Calz
26th September 2011, 11:39
@gcs1103 — that's great. I'm a little concerned that rich dolan says humans will have implants in our brains. I mean, it sounds good, but would we really trust anybody to put implants in our brains? I should say most of us here at avalon lean towards the cautious side.

Yeah ... but only when my chip is turned on :nerd:

Seikou-Kishi
26th September 2011, 11:54

Every now and then :P

Mandala
26th September 2011, 15:18
I have to say, Goldie did an excellent job in her last post with that recap. It was right on the money. I was told there would be a DVD for purchase.

Goldie, where are you?

Calz
26th September 2011, 15:35
I have to say, Goldie did an excellent job in her last post with that recap. It was right on the money. I was told there would be a DVD for purchase.

Goldie, where are you?

DVD is a *great* idea.

lightseeker
26th September 2011, 15:39
Thank you all for the info from the conference. Although it was being seen in Ottawa at Carleton University, I was unable to attend.

GCS1103
26th September 2011, 16:19

Goldie, where are you?

I'll meet you downstairs about 10:15. I sent you a PM.

onawah
27th September 2011, 02:48
And MJ has a doppelganger in ancient Egypt. Time travel anyone? ;)

http://chicagoist.com/attachments/Marcus%20Gilmer/2009_08_05_MJmummy.jpg

Is that a real Egyptian artifact or is it modern? It's hard to tell if it's really Egyptian, but it certainly does look like MJ.

Mandala
27th September 2011, 04:59
10091This is the picture in the tomb that Obama was shown and he said, "That looks like me." This was from Richard's presentation.

Mandala
27th September 2011, 05:05
David Wilcock also did a brilliant job. This was posted in August, but pretty much covered most of his presentation. If you have not seen or read his new book, it is excellent. I will post the Source Field video below for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR-klTa1y54

GCS1103
27th September 2011, 05:13

Hi, ktlight-

Hoagland did not say where he believed Obama was born- he did put up, on the screen, a picture of the "purported" birth certificate from Hawaii which he implied was not authentic. He said Obama's purpose was very clear- to lead/guide us in the coming awakening of our origins, spirit, etc. He also made the case that Obama is tied to Egypt in many ways, including his connection to Osiris. I don't have much knowledge about this, but some members may know quite a bit and will understand what he was saying. He completed his talk on the subject of Obama by saying that he knows exactly why he is here and what his real purpose is.

One additional thing I forgot to mention in my last post was the information that our massive deficit and the sinking economy around the world are related to trillions of dollars being diverted by governments to head off a huge disaster concerning the rotation of the earth, Elenin, etc. Two of the speakers discussed this. It was tied into the Norway meeting of the heads of government under the guise of the Nobel Peace prize for Pres. Obama. It started there, where one of the HAARP facilities is located and is continuing now.

Goldie

Mandala
27th September 2011, 06:14
Sean David Morton also mentioned "Operation Mountain Guardian," (OMG), exercises would be going on while Obama was hidden away in a deep underground base on the 27th of September. I included a video from prophetic seer, which has nothing to do with the conference, but corroborates Sean's statements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw1DY3QMpTA

Calz
27th September 2011, 15:56

And the kids as well

Freeman Fly has an almost unbelievable article about this (http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/2009/02/barackhnaten-and-renaissance-tiye.html)

Scroll a bit down to this section of the page

Are the First Family clones?

I have been showing off my art work of Barack Obama as Akhenaten to see what people think. Admittedly, most of my friends already see the world differently than your average citizen. Let's just say they already come with a conspiracy bent. My hope is to instill wonder in our world and to say that things just might be a little stranger than you thought.
I would show my friends this picture and say, "What do you think?" Without any other comment.
They would say, "Well, he does look a lot like Akhenaten."
My jaw would dangle just a bit.
"OK, I understand that you do not know that this woman next to Barackhenaten is Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye."
"That's really her face?"
"I have done nothing to alter their faces. I simply found a photo that was facing the right direction and their mouth was closed. I cut the face in half and super-imposed it on the ancient busts."
"That is amazing!"
"It gets even stranger. I found that two of the six daughters of Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti became Queens themselves...
I wait for it.
"They do look like Akhenaten's children!"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NyweekGbqX4/SkQxasbrcTI/AAAAAAAAArM/ZBHF8cEj_nA/s400/Obama_Cloning.jpg

Freeman has been going on about this since O was elected. He even did a dvd about it.

Hoagland is now on board with this??? Guess we need to see the data (for those not in attendance).

Wonder how long before the awake and aware dvd becomes available?

Either things are getting *way* interesting or else some people are losing it (or both) ...

PH4tGUjQMbg

wald
27th September 2011, 17:30
I posted this in the other Awake and Aware thread as well.

I would like to publicly thank Project Camelot and Kerry Cassidy for inviting me to share my music (PeRPLeXa) at such an important and truly amazing event. A once in a lifetime opportunity, I couldn't be more honored... thank you ♥ ...and thank you too Bill for all that you do. Sincerely.

Seikou-Kishi
28th September 2011, 18:10
10091This is the picture in the tomb that Obama was shown and he said, "That looks like me." This was from Richard's presentation.

That's what he said when he saw that picture? The poor guy must have awful self confidence issues lol

Mandala
2nd October 2011, 04:03
Just thought I would post this video of Alfred Webre and his guest. He speaks of hearing Bob Dean speak on streaming from the Awake and Aware and he corroborates what Bob says about having galactic friends in high places that really care about us. It is in the first few minutes of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRpCV3pK6jY

ps, Goldie, great picture of you and Bob Dean