PDA

View Full Version : Psychics

markenty13
24th September 2011, 21:12
Hi, all first thread here so be nice :)

My question is relating to Psychics and mediums and how they work if you will....

I went to see a Psychic around 3 months ago who came highly recommended from a few friends.

she told me the usual that you hear, that i will change career, come into some money and also have a baby boy with my current girlfriend. nothing has happened as yet, but all my friends fortunes have come true.

my ultimate question is, how are they able to see in the future, or who tells them, as my Psychic looked as though she was talking to someone who obviously wasnt there?

also if they are true, does this mean our lives are already mapped out for them to see our future?

does anyone have any stories where things that have been told by a Psychic have come true or they have known something from your past they couldnt possibly know? please share :):)

Midnight Rambler
24th September 2011, 21:22
my ultimate question is, how are they able to see in the future, or who tells them, as my Psychic looked as though she was talking to someone who obviously wasnt there?She was probably using her guides to tell her what to say.

also if they are true, does this mean our lives are already mapped out for them to see our future?

I think time-lines are not fixed. Especially when you know what is to come. :)

the trojan
24th September 2011, 21:39
there are true psychics and,
there are true charlatans,
and a lot of the in between
wait and see what happens,
in your life,and if you like,
heed any warnings ,or not,you decide.

markenty13
24th September 2011, 21:45
Thanks for the replies guys - like i mentioned, she came highly recommended and i felt at ease with her... she also did 5 sets of tarot cards with me, and according to her got some of the best cards in the decks.... anyway, i better see what happens in my future :)

@ midnight Rambler - when you say guides, i guess you mean spirits of some kind? random question, but why would spirits tell people there future?

Thanks

Ernie Nemeth
24th September 2011, 21:50
I do not know if this will come out right. Last night, well for the last three nights really I've been tuning into higher wisdom for guidance.
I have not slept well, one or two hours at a stretch. And last night I awoke with, what, news? I stood up and let it flow through me.
This is what I was told, and what came out of my mouth verbally (paraphrased here, of course):

Before you were born, you decided all the circumstances of your present life. You chose your parents, your friends, your main lessons, the times of tribulation, everything. Then you came onto this earthly plane. Every moment played out exactly as you planned, without the slightest deviation and has led you unerringly to this moment. You are here, at this present moment, because of the choices you made in the past. If you had not made exactly those choices, you would not be you as you understand yourself to be now. Instead you would be someone else entirely. Yet do not think you have no choice in who you will be tomorrow. Even though you will make the choices you chose long before birth, you cannot know that now. All you have is this moment, right here, right now. But just as the past is set, so is the future. The only fluid part of your journey is NOW. You will make choices without knowing their outcome, and you will choose what you decided long ago. The trick is to participate in the knowing of it. And that you can only do now, not yesterday or tomorrow. There is simply NOW. So, what do you choose? Do you choose to let life sweep you along unawares from moment to moment? Or do you consciously participate in the wonder of the life you were given and wholeheartedly agreed to in a time and place where you were the grand master of its design. Understand? You are a powerful being of light and love experiencing the unfoldment of that truth! Share what you know, laugh and give hope, cry, empathise, show compassion and live in your integrity. This will give you joy. This will bring you peace. This is what you are. The time to act is now - it always was, is and will be.

Or something rather similar. I wasn't in trance, I was completely aware. I was there, but so was a "presence". And that is what I learned. Hope it helps.
Live life NOW!

Samsara
24th September 2011, 21:55
There are many future roads in front of you. If you like what she said and are expecting it to happen, then it probably will. You always have the choice.

TWINCANS
24th September 2011, 21:57
I think Ernie has answered the question about guides admirably - they have a wide angle view and know what you chose, that you have forgotten because you are immersed in it up to your eyeballs.

One question, Ern. Given the situation you are in at the moment how did the channelling help - or did it leave you feeling still at the same crossroads?

Nairnia
24th September 2011, 21:57
It depends how they work and which of their senses are the strongest. Clairvoyance is the ability to see, usually images flash through the mind. Clairaudience is the ability to hear. These are the two primary methods and it depends on the psychic which one is stronger but both are used and to a lesser degree the others (feeling, touch etc). The info usually comes from guides, theirs through yours but also from the Higher self. Mediums operate slightly differently although they use the same senses.
Mediums/Channels connect more directly by energetically connecting to the deceased person although this also involves the guide. However, and here is the danger. IMO, most Mediums connect to the lower energies pretending to be the subject. Choose carefully :)

Anno
24th September 2011, 22:07
Psychics = Yes.
Fortune Tellers = No.

christian
24th September 2011, 22:14
The question is not how do they do it. For, when you know how to do it, it is as natural as telling the sky is blue. How would you explain to a blind one how you see? The question is, how do you develop this ability? I cannot tell how a blind man can develop eye-sight, but regarding psychic insights, from my understanding it's done by releasing what prevents one from getting there, like disruptive habits and fixed limiting opinions, and then intending to use the natural talent to tap into all information, it's all available. Of course, one has to be open to it at least so much, as to say that it might be possible.

Yet there is always free-will, so all you can ever find out are likelyhoods. Going one step further, considering a particular thing is likely, you can try to prevent it from happening or try to reinforce its probability or try to divert a thread in the giant tapestry by choosing the appropriate action right now. Nostradamus allegedly said "if I tell you the worst things, that man can do unto himself, will you do something to prevent it from happening?". Nostradamus, kind of a fortune teller in his own right, wanted to be proven wrong.

Marianne
24th September 2011, 23:05
Hi Markenty13, nice first thread.

I have had an experience of a psychic person knowing several things about me that NO ONE knew, and something I did not yet know that came to pass later.

She was a Reiki master, and the 'readings' happened spontaneously during a healing session. She told me certain people were there in the room, and wanted to be acknowledged (or their energies were, however you want to think of it). They were people I knew well, and some of their messages to her surprised me... but later turned out to be true. I wish I could be more specific, but I can't tell stuff because it's about other people and I don't want to reveal their stuff.

I made a choice back then, thinking I could live with it. What she told me would happen, did happen. She told me it I am the one who'd bear the burden and it would become increasingly difficult for me. And it has. So it was a reading that spanned several years into the future, even to this day. I guess at the time I didn't quite believe her. Live and learn.

As to how she did it, I think it was the opening of her crown chakra so quickly... this woman had all 3 levels of Reiki in one weekend, and it turned her life upside down... it also opened up her ability to know things unseen by most, to read the human energy field, and to impart a high level of wisdom. 2nd level Reiki opens a person up to inner knowing and psychic abilities, but it's best to give the body and spirit time to adjust, so the levels are spaced out over 1-2 years.

Hope this helps you.

All love,
Marianne

Ernie Nemeth
25th September 2011, 11:59
Twincams:
One question, Ern. Given the situation you are in at the moment how did the channelling help - or did it leave you feeling still at the same crossroads?
I do not think my personal experience with it is appropriate here. This is Markenty13's thread, not mine.

I can say that, in my life, I have often conversed with a "presence" on all sorts of topics. And always verbally. It started in my late teens and continued through to my early thirties. Then there was a long lull of about 15 years, where I internalized the "voice" and wrote two books with its help. But even during that time and since, in times of stress or tribulation, I go for walks and "talk it out with myself".

I should say that this "voice" never states any authority or superiority but its statements are always sage and full of wisdom and knowledge beyond my ken.
Also, if it is tested by others it rarely shows up and often purposely misleads. So it seems to be a personal thing, not to be shared directly with others.
One last thing, I must be atuned to hear it. That is, if I am angry, combative, hateful, resentful etc. it will not come through.

Zampano
16th October 2011, 21:04
Nice first thread

My neighbour is a reiki master and I hang out with here sometimes and she, during a conversation, is able to read my mind and tells me an answer to a question I have on my mind.
She works with spiritual guides, helpers and angels as well. So far she told me three important things, which were suitable for my current situation which came true. The third time it got annoying...telling me what I should do and where to focus on.
She knew that before I started the conversation and said...come on you know how to contact your helpers, try it-during meditation when your mind is cleared and you are able to receive "the voice". Higher self, inner child, helper, spiritual guide-many words for "the voice".
It takes training to separate your thoughts from "the voice".

Two days ago she read from my hand and told me incredible stuff about myself. I have to add, that I only know here for a year and didnt see her often.
Additionally I considered handreading as bs.

She told me about the "Palm Leaf library" in India. There are a few...and they write every persons history, past lifes and incarnations, but only for them which are visiting the library. Everything on small palm leafs. Eveything is happening at the same time.
There are a quite a few interesting experiences from people who were there on the net. I dont know what to say about that, until I visit one of this libraries. Doesnt fit into the timeline thing.

Camilo
16th October 2011, 21:24
Perhaps because I'm able to read subtle energies and have a little understanding of how it works, I can tell you that we are receivers and transmiters of frecuencies radiated from others (human or not human), conciously and unconciously, and that carries events from the now time (which includes past, present and future), so a real psychic is someone with the ability to tap into these frecuencies and talk about what they perceive.

I perosnally had 2 experiences in my life when I visit psychics, and they were able to accurately tap into these frecuencies and tell me in detail what was coming to me within a time frame of 6 months, with so much detal that it was unccany and hard to beileve, but very true.

9eagle9
17th October 2011, 01:11
A psychic is a person who is able to translate another person's personal energy. All of our 'future' is based now in the present, on what sort of agreements, designs, contracts, processes we have under way. There really is no future there's just now. One cannot believe that time is man made and false and still believe there is a future. Those are two opposing values that conflict with each other.

Based on whatever process is underway for an invidual, one can make a pretty good prediction of where that person is going . Some awkwardly refer to this as a timeline. Say a woman comes to see you and she's severly beaten and abused and wanting to know when' 'he's' going to get better' chances are one can say , You'll be dead in a year. A concept of theres nothing new under the sun. Pshychism has a great deal to do with human psyche, once you have a good understanding or read of psyche, its easy to make projections from it.

Because I can tell by what is going on in her personal energy she's in denial and not goign to change anything soon to change her circumstances which will effect her future.

There's different means of translating this sort of information by sight, sound, or whatever. That a person is more clairaudient or clairvoyant tends to run along personality lines. People who are visual inclined and stimulated by visual things will be more trended towards the latter, and those who are wordy, more logical will be more clairaudient words and expressions and even music appeals to them more than visual things. One may have notices we seem to get a lot of predictive 'information' in music these days. Clairaudient isn't about hearing its about 'words' , words of course are most times somethign we hear.

. Now this is where it gets a 'predictive ' quality. A person you are reading for may not be aware of their own internal energies of processes. So you say something to them they are not aware of it and it happens...its rather like reading a note taped to the back of their head that you can see but they can't. This is why so many psychics find people denying what they say. They are unware of their own process. On the other hand, many psychics state they fell like they are 'just' validating things a person already knew in the first place. That sort of person is aware of their own process.

A process is a composite of past physical experience, trauam, emotions, past experiences and its effects on a person and where they are in their healing or awareness of themselves. One personal energy is magnetic, magnetic energy is sticky and used as a medium for recording information. Same with the human body, ones environment is on their personal energy and one reads it like a magnetic tape.

A medium (source word; media) has the ability to translate energies that are beyond 3d perception and even an individuals process.. Commonly referred to as those who communicate with the dead. Nothign is 'dead' though so the word is highly misunderstood. If something has enough awareness to communicate with you they can hardly be dead. They may often pick up on communications that come from 'dead' sources, meaning they are constructs and are basically just reading dense energy imprints so even though they have the ability they are communicating with a dead end messenger. Mediums typically are expressing other dimensional energies whatever density that energy may be. All entities have a certain level of density. We are as humans in part , have very dense physical body and enties of lesser density are not apparent ot our commom perception even though we are in their midst and vice versa. Dimension really only meaning a circumstance of density. 3d being very dense, 4d being dense but less dense than 3d, 5d being of even lesser density....

Everyone has cognizant access to 4d at this time and the ability to access whatever is occuring there. Many people are not aware they are doing this because they've been bull****ted into believing otherwise. One's psy ability is very easily accessed once one gets the disinformation which is rampant out of the way. And we are also senders of information there's vast amounts of entities 'out there' who are serving as mediums to us. Which is why we are cautioned about 'what we are putting out there'.

My personal point of view is I prefer to give up the pre cog part of it where I'm concerned and just allow for intuitive living. Which means I don't have to know what is going to happen, as long as I am in the right place at the right time. Living synchronistically rather than knowing everything that is going to occur.

Hi, all first thread here so be nice :)

My question is relating to Psychics and mediums and how they work if you will....

I went to see a Psychic around 3 months ago who came highly recommended from a few friends.

she told me the usual that you hear, that i will change career, come into some money and also have a baby boy with my current girlfriend. nothing has happened as yet, but all my friends fortunes have come true.

my ultimate question is, how are they able to see in the future, or who tells them, as my Psychic looked as though she was talking to someone who obviously wasnt there?

does anyone have any stories where things that have been told by a Psychic have come true or they have known something from your past they couldnt possibly know? please share :):)

amadeus
17th October 2011, 01:32
it is a form of remote viewing , may i suggest watching edgar mitchell for an enjoyable introductory explanation of structure and function (why and how) this and other related
phenomenon occur:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI02Vx_0h8k

etheric underground
17th October 2011, 02:10
I am Clairvoyant, which means I use the third eye to visually interpret
the presence of etheric energy (passed humans, and entities).
the best way to describe how it works is when i get my trigger( my way of knowing
that im receiving and feeling information and or a presence of an offworldly type)
my trigger is a rush of energy almost like butterflies but on steroids resonate at the nape of
my neck and spread across my back to my arms( almost like an electric shock)
This tells me what im about to get is of a higher vibration and needs to be relayed. it also 100%
of the time is valid and correct( Ive tested it in all kinds of ways for 20 years)
I then see pictures in my head,like you would remember a memory or a dream. It flashes very quick,
like a projector but through a smoke haze. Hence the inaccuracy in most real psychics, it is our interpretation
of these pictures on fast forward that trys to provide the required message.
Often it comes with feeling ( just another type of energy transference) I get an impression of whether its male,
female( masculine feels quite serious, rigid, focused. Feminine feels warmer, emotional, lighter)
I can also get the impression again by feelings whether they are old or young, I will give my interpretation of there actual
age by the picture I receive as i get closer to the vibration they are resonating, the more focused I am on the feeling the more available the pictures
become.
I will also sense if it is a warning( get horrible sensation, like being scared)
or if it is just a message of love and support( alot less formal, normally I will get a song or anecdote or funny story to validate that what
I am doing will be absorbed without fear or skeptisim by the person it is directed at.
Sometimes it comes from no where( Ive had to tell people at a bar on a Saturday night, complete stranger that if they do not leave there partner they could end up dead and they need to rekindle there relationship with there dad, hence the reason they are with a drop kick in the first place)
Do you know how hard it is?? It is quite another thing to do what we do, luckily i have thick skin and know what I do is for the betterment of people
because I am forever labelled that weirdo or worse.....But I know I am a means by which lost ones and others can help and still prove there love and guidance.
im still skeptical and it keeps my feet on the ground, but I do the work as I only i know how, I know no other way. I scare the hell out of people, i often make them cry, sometimes they want to hit me in the nose, other times they want to embrace.
And all i know is this .....every single time i get my trigger and I do what im told even though i often dont want to, it comes from a place that only knows love and right from wrong and exactly what needs to happen for the individual.....So I continue to do it....

lightning23
17th October 2011, 02:58
:closed::closed:

markpierre
17th October 2011, 09:50
In my last Circle we made a distinction between psychic perception and direct contact with Spirit. We called the former a 'psychic', and the latter 'clairvoyant'. The dictionary doesn't support that definition, but neither does it seem to make a distinction between the two that I can find. But we distinguished it that way anyway. There's probaly a proper way to say it. It is important though, if you're inclined to seek advice from a reader.

Spirit contact was useful in healing, and that's all we bothered with. The difference is that someone may be getting clear information, but may be perceiving information from the clients own psychic field. Often a reader will seem to be telling you everything you want to hear, and it will seem uncanny that they know so much about you and how bright the future looks. But they may be reading your desires as expressed through your own psychic field, rather than what's really going on. You really want a new job, so the reader 'sees' a new job on the horizon because you're beaming "NEW JOB! NEW JOB!. Might not be no new job, or not the way your insisting. If they can't perceive the difference, then you certainly won't be able to. You want to find someone who can link directly with your own guidance. Discuss with them beforehand. Save everyone some time. Your Guides will have plenty they would like to say to you if they have the opportunity. If friends or family pop in, that's great. But they're not going to have enough of an overview to guide you much spiritually.

And if you want a new job, then quit the one you have.

Here's a handy little trick. When you're sitting with your reader, place one hand over your sacral center, and the other on your solar plexus. That should effectively block information between the two of you. If the reader complains that you're closing yourself off to them, they're not able to read from Spirit. All good readers should know where their information is coming from.

Do a reading on them first. The very first impulse when you first see their face is usually the truest. Weigh that against how you feel after you've spoken for a while, and see if they match. It doesn't work the other way around. You won't get much of anything from a phone conversation in terms of psychic information unless you're already sensitive. Be sensitive to how they express their integrity. The best way to judge the integrity of another person is to know your own.

But it can be a bit like car salesmen. Sometimes the loudest most obvious, are the very best. Remember that quick little spark that flashed in your head when you saw them the first time. BTW, that works on anyone.

I've already told you too much.

music
17th October 2011, 10:16
We may say there are three camps regarding psychics, or anything considered "supernatural": those who have no experience of it and vehemently dispute it; those who have no experience of it, yet retain an open mind; and those who have experience of it. Obviously, I am the third camp. I would say that these phenomena are not supernatural, they merely exist in dimensions that many of us have no conscious access to (even though we all exist within them all). Until recently, the speed of light was held to be an unbreakable barrier, then neutrinos appear to have been clocked at faster than the speed of light at CERN's Large Hadron Collider. I dare say that many things we hold to be truths will be overturned as we continue to grow. As any scientist worth their salt will tell you: there are no truths, merely hypotheses that are yet to be disproved.