PDA

View Full Version : The ghost from valley forge

Lord Sidious
27th September 2011, 10:47
Check this out, avalonuggets. Not my work.

THE GHOST FROM VALLEY FORGE

I had a dream the other night I didn't understand,

A figure walking through the mist, with flintlock in his hand.

His clothes were torn and dirty, as he stood there by my bed,

He took off his three-cornered hat, and speaking low he said:

We fought a revolution to secure our liberty,

We wrote the Constitution, as a shield from tyranny.

For future generations, this legacy we gave,

In this, the land of the free and home of the brave.

The freedom we secured for you, we hoped you'd always keep,

But tyrants laboured endlessly while your parents were asleep.

Your freedom gone - your courage lost - you're no more than a slave,

In this, the land of the free and the home of the brave.

You buy permits to travel, and permits to own a gun,

Permits to start a business, or to build a place for one.

On land that you believe you own, you pay a yearly rent,

Although you have no voice in choosing how the money's spent.

Your children must attend a school that doesn't educate,

Your moral values can't be taught, according to the state.

You read about the current "news" in a very biased press,

You pay a tax you do not owe, to please the IRS.

Your money is no longer made of silver or of gold,

You trade your wealth for paper, so life can be controlled.

You pay for crimes that make our Nation turn from God to shame,

You've taken Satan's barcode number, as you've traded in your name.

You've given government control to those who do you harm,

So they can padlock churches, and steal the family farm.

And keep our country deep in debt, put men of God in jail,

Harass your fellow countryman while corrupt Masonic courts prevail.

Your public servants don't uphold the solemn oath they're sworn,

Your daughters visit doctors so children won't be born.

Your leaders ship artillery and guns to foreign shores,

And send your sons to slaughter, fighting other people's wars.

Can you regain your Freedom for which we fought and died?

Or don't you have the courage, or the faith to stand with pride?

Are there no more values for which you'll fight to save?

Or do you wish your children live in fear and be a slave?

Sons of the Republic arise and take a stand!

Defend the Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land!

Preserve our Republic, and each God-given right!

And pray to God to keep the torch of freedom burning bright!

As I awoke he vanished, in the mist from whence he came,

His words were true, we are not free, and we have ourselves to blame.

For even now as tyrants trample each God-given right,

We only watch and tremble -- too afraid to stand and fight.

If he stood by your bedside in a dream while you're asleep,

And wonder what remains of your right he fought to keep.

What would be your answer if he called out from the grave?

Is this still the land of the free and home of the brave?

crosby
27th September 2011, 11:02
that really brings it home for me. thank you Lord Sidious.
warmest, corson

Fred Steeves
27th September 2011, 11:17
Thanks Rob, good find. Makes me wonder if it's authored by the same person who wrote this:

Children of tomorrow
I apologize to you
On behalf of those in my time
For the things we didn't do
We didn't stop the tyrants
So your fate could be prevented
We watched them steal our freedom
By our silence we consented
We didn't choose to circumvent
The doom you've not escaped
While the Bill of Rights was murdered
And the Constitution raped
Some of us were lazy
Others too afraid
To think about our children
The ones we have betrayed
I guess we were too busy
To be concerned or care
To try to ease the burden
Of the chains we made you wear
We could have been good shepherds
When the wolf got in the fold
But we watched the flame of freedom die instead
And left you cold
I'm sorry we were timid
My selfish generation
We left you but a remnant
Of a free and prosperous nation
I'm sorry for our actions
Like cowards we behaved
We could have left you freedom
Instead you are enslaved
Children of tomorrow
Descendants of our land
I'm sorry we allowed this
The fate you now with stand

- anonymous.

Lord Sidious
27th September 2011, 11:23
It looks like it could be.
I don't know.

the trojan
27th September 2011, 14:09
that anonymous was sure prolific

Cidersomerset
27th September 2011, 16:12
I 'm halfway thru the vid Shadowstalker put up 'Secrets in plain sight ' Its clear that The Masons set up the US and most of modern europe. The Masons were derived from the templers

and they seemed to have aquired earlier knowledge , possibly going back to Summer , and ET's Who are probably still here manipulating things in the background thru 'blood lines etc.

This sounded silly 20 years ago , but today it is staring us in the face and it is probably more complicated and intertwined with religion,corporates,media, banks etc.....

David icke and others are doing there best, we all on here have a story or two of being laughed at at work etc..

The masons seem to hold some sort of key with their knowlge of the occult ( hidden Knowledge ) Thats why nearly all senior polititions around the are either Masons or belong to

someother society, and as we know it only takes a few to control the masses,if we are tied down with hidden ropes...

The men who fought and holed up at valley forge that cold harsh winter were fighting for freedom and Liberty which are noble causes ...

But they were led by Masons, most of the founding fathers were, and most of the western world seem to be run by the masons, NASA , the 1st

astronaughts on the moon performed a masonic ceromany !!! 'I 'm thinking out load' Basically the Masons have to be the key ???

Lord Sidious
27th September 2011, 16:19
I 'm halfway thru the vid Shadowstalker put up 'Secrets in plain sight ' Its clear that The Masons set up the US and most of modern europe. The Masons were derived from the templers

and they seemed to have aquired earlier knowledge , possibly going back to Summer , and ET's Who are probably still here manipulating things in the background thru 'blood lines etc.

This sounded silly 20 years ago , but today it is staring us in the face and it is probably more complicated and intertwined with religion,corporates,media, banks etc.....

David icke and others are doing there best, we all on here have a story or two of being laughed at at work etc..

The masons seem to hold some sort of key with their knowlge of the occult ( hidden Knowledge ) Thats why nearly all senior polititions around the are either Masons or belong to

someother society, and as we know it only takes a few to control the masses,if we are tied down with hidden ropes...

The men who fought and holed up at valley forge that cold harsh winter were fighting for freedom and Liberty which are noble causes ...

But they were led by Masons, most of the founding fathers were, and most of the western world seem to be run by the masons, NASA , the 1st

astronaughts on the moon performed a masonic ceromany !!! 'I 'm thinking out load' Basically the Masons have to be the key ???

If you are gonna talk like that, you better be coming to my Dublin workshop.

Cidersomerset
27th September 2011, 16:34
Dublin the real home of the 'REBEL YELL'....... We had our own version at Sedgemoor.........The last 'pitched' battle fought on english soil..........Bloody Redcoats...LOL

Fred Steeves
27th September 2011, 16:46

Lord Sidious likely knows more than most of us about this, so I'd love to hear his take. That is a question that has really nagged at me for quite a while, but less so now. From what I've been able to piece together not everyone in secret societies are nefarious, nor are all secret societies, same as any other group, human or not. Yeshua very wisely said "you'll know them by their fruits". Tough one to hide from no? Also from what I recall, America's founders were doubtful their experiment would last that long, as they were very educated in world history. Ben Franklin was asked after the signing of the constitution what form of government the fledgeling country now had, he responded "a republic, if you can keep it".

Back to the secret societies briefly, one of the most profound and enlightening books I've ever read, and continue to thumb through, is the "Kybalion", which outlines the ancient Hermetic wisdoms. Supposedly passed down from the great philosopher the Greeks called Hermes, and before then went under the Sumerian name Thoth. This is a secret society, which has quietly passed on the knowledge from lip to ear for a very long time, and for very good reasons. They knew that the world was nowhere near ready to hear these truths, they knew how quickly they are distorted and destroyed, and they knew what tends to happen to people who publicly speak it.

So, the founders being Masons? Hmmm, my jury's still out on that one.

Cheers,
Fred

Revere
27th September 2011, 16:54
:offtopic:

Great Thread… But, real quick...a girl friend of mine has a Revolutionary age home she lives in at Valley Forge. She has a ghost in her house that moves things around etc. and her neighbor asked her one day "who is it that dresses up in Revolutionary costume and walks around your property." More than one neighbor has seen this apparition! O.k. Bye. All true and Queue the spooky music!

Peace,

-R-

P.S. BTW the home is for sale I think it has a buyer at present.

Cidersomerset
27th September 2011, 17:01
That tunes in with what we are learning, The Sumarians seem to have got their knowledge from ET poss' the Annunaki who could well have created us, so feel entitled to meddle in our affairs ?

The royal line from Babylon is still with us today , so ancient knowledge and maybe constantly updated info has been kept by the elites .Like you say all masons are not in the know, the same as in

all religions or political groups it is usually only a small % that are radicalised for whatever agenda their leaders may have at that particular time....It just annoys me that these people keep secrets

that should be benifiting the many not the few!!!!!!!!

Cidersomerset
27th September 2011, 17:10
Good one Revere....................Some ghost music coming up

and a very appropriate ....name for this thread..LOL

jDAha2XYIOY

Cidersomerset
27th September 2011, 17:28
Interesting statement by this US politition , he says he is a former head of his local grand lodge .He only talks for the 1st min , I don't know if any of our US buddys reconise him,
but what he says is interesting and open.....36 out 50 of the founding fathers were mason , Washington and his generals were , and the country was set up on masonic principles.
He seems happy with it....

WPiMOuirOCA

It may sound off topic but valley forge and masons are linked , for if the revolutionary forces had
dispersed that winter and the army disbanded things may have taken a different course...

risveglio
27th September 2011, 17:38

Lord Sidious likely knows more than most of us about this, so I'd love to hear his take.

Ok Lord Sidious, call me a nugget and then please share what you know on this topic.

Dawn
27th September 2011, 17:47
I'd like to enter a dissenting opinion. It's all fine and good to post poems which heap shame and self degradation on ourselves... but if we add our own agreement to them, then we are dis-empowering ourselves BIG time! If the energies and the time were right, then action would happen, and we would NOT be able to stop it. So poems like these are written by unconscious people who have not awoken and seen the truth of how things work here on a deep level. They are only responding to the surface of what is going on. They are caught in the energy of resistance, and as someone once said, "What you resist persists"

Being in a reality, that has dualism as it's basis, requires that we remain balanced or get chewed up in the maw of the great machine. EVERYTHING here is split... like an in-breath and an out-breath. So, great societies rise, and great societies fall. You can't stop this, and neither can anyone else in this reality. It is just how it works. If you don't wish to experience the out-breath as the once great nation falls in frequency and energy, then MOVE OUT and go find a different experience somewhere else on the planet. If, in your perception, there is no place to move to then relax and remain aware, but do not resist.

DO NOT beat yourself and those around you up about how you (or they) are the cause. That is extremely unconscious, and very ego based.

I personally do NOT buy the shame thing. It is not the way to remain conscious and balanced in this reality. When the time is right to act I will do so. And my actions are likely to surprise even me. Why? Because I follow the quite voice within and always take the heroes path... always! That might mean that I disagree with others who are enjoying a self-disapproval feast, even if my view is not welcome in the moment.

I love you guys.... where is your self love?

27th September 2011, 17:59

I'll open up a bit here -personally speaking.

My mother's family were Masons from Scotland and Ireland.....and I mean the whole lot of them. She made a bold move when she was a teenager. She ran and moved from the East coast to the West coast of America. She was the first to break away -Wouldn't have anything to do with them or the church. As I got older -she said stay away from them -if they invite you walk away. And stay away from the church -they will lie to you and use you. I love you mom R.I.P.

:love:Emancipation:love:

Nora

we are all related

Cidersomerset
27th September 2011, 18:04
Everyone can act in their own way , what intrigues me here in the UK no one talks publicly about the Masons, those that are involved keep there secrets to themselves what ever they maybe..

If it was not for people like Icke and Maxwell I would be none the wiser, and I would be back with the masses watching footy etc...But its the sheer power they wield either officially or

unofficially that no one of authority is acknowledging, The US was set up and run and probably still is run by them,.I did not know that 5/10 years ago, maybe thats not a problem since

they have been doing it for over 200 years , but is it common knowledge in the US ? among the general public , thats what surprises me...

aranuk
27th September 2011, 18:18
Another very short poem. This is written on the tombstone of an unknown warrior of the 1st World war. If they ask how I died, say a politician lied.

Stan

PS I haven't read anything about the valley forge story. Anyone care to give a short version?

Fred Steeves
27th September 2011, 18:25
She was the first to break away -Wouldn't have anything to do with them or the church. As I got older -she said stay away from them -if they invite you walk away. And stay away from the church -they will lie to you and use you. I love you mom R.I.P.

Well, here's the other side of the coin. My great grandfather and namesake was Knights Templar level in the York Rite of Freemasonry, I'm looking at his ceremonial sword as I write. He became the man of his immediate family and their provider upon his father's death when he was only about 15 years old. He worked his butt off his whole life as a milkman delivering to New York City from their home in Connecticut every day, rain sleet or snow. He died before I was born, but my grandmother, his daughter, adored him, and always gave him every possible credit for her upbringing during the difficult years of the great depression.

So there ya go...

Cheers,
Fred

Cidersomerset
27th September 2011, 18:42
In the winter of 1777/78 Washington wintered his forces in Valley Forge Pennsylvannia about 12000 troops it was a low ebb for the continental army , at first the weather was terrible and supplies low several thousand succumbed to disease and morale was low. Gradually thru that winter instead of dissintergrating Washington managed to keep them together , even instilling better discipline and drill of arms which was essential in the musket era if they were to win proper pitched battles, The sharpshooters were good but infantry was essential in the end, this was achieved with aid of a Prussian drill instructor.
That spring the army was fit for the field again but it had been touch and go at times. If the army had dissintergrated it is doubtfull whether the colonies would have recovered, and without a army it is doubtfull if the French would have joined in which led to the anglo/ French victory at York town and the eventual declaring of independence.....This is a very brief guide to a much longer story
Cheers Steve

http://www.ushistory.org/us/11f.asp

Heres a vivid reconstruction of the event

Tn-e7jWbnvo

Cidersomerset
27th September 2011, 19:16
There were good men in these secret societies Eisenhower,Rosavelt infact nearly all leaders of the western world, so why is it not in the media ? Reagan republican,mason, Clinton democrat mason and so on if you are in a religious order its Rev Desmond Tutu or Dr Martin Luther King or proffessor Einstien , or whatever , but the most influencial club/group in modern times do not get acknowledged for good or bad..

Thats why we are getting suspicious of secret societies as Kennedy famously said...

d5k45_15rnM

And look where it got him !!!!

Cidersomerset
27th September 2011, 19:19
Masonic president sof the US

http://www.pagrandlodge.org/mlam/presidents/index.html

They are proud of the fact they have had so many presidents, but something this importent should be known by every school kid in the US infact ,in the western world and if there is definatly nothing to hide so be it......

Lord Sidious
27th September 2011, 20:02

Lord Sidious likely knows more than most of us about this, so I'd love to hear his take. That is a question that has really nagged at me for quite a while, but less so now. From what I've been able to piece together not everyone in secret societies are nefarious, nor are all secret societies, same as any other group, human or not. Yeshua very wisely said "you'll know them by their fruits". Tough one to hide from no? Also from what I recall, America's founders were doubtful their experiment would last that long, as they were very educated in world history. Ben Franklin was asked after the signing of the constitution what form of government the fledgeling country now had, he responded "a republic, if you can keep it".

Back to the secret societies briefly, one of the most profound and enlightening books I've ever read, and continue to thumb through, is the "Kybalion", which outlines the ancient Hermetic wisdoms. Supposedly passed down from the great philosopher the Greeks called Hermes, and before then went under the Sumerian name Thoth. This is a secret society, which has quietly passed on the knowledge from lip to ear for a very long time, and for very good reasons. They knew that the world was nowhere near ready to hear these truths, they knew how quickly they are distorted and destroyed, and they knew what tends to happen to people who publicly speak it.

So, the founders being Masons? Hmmm, my jury's still out on that one.

Cheers,
Fred

Funny enough, I am going to touch this in the workshop.
The setting up of america was by design and a lot of the ''conspiracy'' aspect is true.

Lord Sidious
27th September 2011, 20:09
I'd like to enter a dissenting opinion. It's all fine and good to post poems which heap shame and self degradation on ourselves... but if we add our own agreement to them, then we are dis-empowering ourselves BIG time! If the energies and the time were right, then action would happen, and we would NOT be able to stop it. So poems like these are written by unconscious people who have not awoken and seen the truth of how things work here on a deep level. They are only responding to the surface of what is going on. They are caught in the energy of resistance, and as someone once said, "What you resist persists"

Being in a reality, that has dualism as it's basis, requires that we remain balanced or get chewed up in the maw of the great machine. EVERYTHING here is split... like an in-breath and an out-breath. So, great societies rise, and great societies fall. You can't stop this, and neither can anyone else in this reality. It is just how it works. If you don't wish to experience the out-breath as the once great nation falls in frequency and energy, then MOVE OUT and go find a different experience somewhere else on the planet. If, in your perception, there is no place to move to then relax and remain aware, but do not resist.

DO NOT beat yourself and those around you up about how you (or they) are the cause. That is extremely unconscious, and very ego based.

I personally do NOT buy the shame thing. It is not the way to remain conscious and balanced in this reality. When the time is right to act I will do so. And my actions are likely to surprise even me. Why? Because I follow the quite voice within and always take the heroes path... always! That might mean that I disagree with others who are enjoying a self-disapproval feast, even if my view is not welcome in the moment.

Whilst I agree in general with what you say, I would ask you this; if we don't fix this ourselves, then our children will have to, or their children, how is that fair?

Fred Steeves
27th September 2011, 20:14
The setting up of america was by design and a lot of the ''conspiracy'' aspect is true.

Not gonna toss out any red meat on this one today Rob?:)

Lord Sidious
27th September 2011, 20:34

I don't eat very much red meat, so I am out of it, sorry.
Working towards vegetarianism, truly.
But, this is another of the huge discussions like we had on the phone Fred.
Once you start it, you don't really stop for a while and it takes in many things, money, banking, war, politics, esoteric stuff.
Man.

Fred Steeves
27th September 2011, 20:45

I don't eat very much red meat, so I am out of it, sorry.
Working towards vegetarianism, truly.
But, this is another of the huge discussions like we had on the phone Fred.
Once you start it, you don't really stop for a while and it takes in many things, money, banking, war, politics, esoteric stuff.
Man.

I know, just giving you a bit of a hard time there mate. :P Gotta keep ya on your toes now...

Cheers,
Fred

Cidersomerset
27th September 2011, 20:57
The point I was trying to make without going right into detail as sid just said, Though if anyone wants to say something I'm listening.. Does everyone agree public figures belonging to exclusive clubs and societies have damaged any true chance we have for democracy ? as JF Kennedy who had plenty of faults,said in his speech ? or do they have a place and it is none of our buisness what they doin their spare time, and if they want to dabble in the occult for personel gain its ok, even though we have entrusted them to look after all our welfare ?

Cheers Steve

risveglio
27th September 2011, 21:09
we have entrusted them to look after all our welfare ?

This is the problem for me. Without this, who cares if they play angels and demons on a Friday night like a bunch of frat boys.

Cidersomerset
27th September 2011, 21:14
Thats the bit thats essential as someone said earlier on another thread, on a primetime British Q & A political show. A member of the audiance pointed out the the word 'Power' should
be taken out of politics and replaced by 'serve' which to me sounded spot on......

Look how much ministers like Blair makes after politics they all become director of this company or that and its even more blatent in the states , you can't run and have a chance of winning without corporate support.

27th September 2011, 22:10
Everyone can act in their own way , what intrigues me here in the UK no one talks publicly about the Masons, those that are involved keep there secrets to themselves what ever they maybe..

If it was not for people like Icke and Maxwell I would be none the wiser, and I would be back with the masses watching footy etc...But its the sheer power they wield either officially or

unofficially that no one of authority is acknowledging, The US was set up and run and probably still is run by them,.I did not know that 5/10 years ago, maybe thats not a problem since

they have been doing it for over 200 years , but is it common knowledge in the US ? among the general public , thats what surprises me...

Yes -they are everywhere. Their symbols are in plain site -license plates, bummer stickers, and some even bare the Masonic symbol in the form of tattoos on their skin and their temples are also in plain site. Masonic Temples and Scottish Rite centers....Shriners...Order of the Knights Templar....etc.....and add The Sons and Daughters of the Revolution and The Sons and Daughters of the Civil War -many Masons there.

Higher consciousness is in order here.... and this is where it can get sticky.... if someone embodies higher consciousness (energy-vibrations) whether solo or in group and this affects/causes the mass consciousness to a higher consciousnes(energy-vibration) on earth -they will try and take you out or recruit you....or harass you unmercifully - who are they? Masons and their connections... and it doesn't matter if you are a small potato or big potato -there is a big picture here and an agenda -Really- and it is repeated here on PA and PC everywhere. And for the sake of saying it I have never read a book by David Icke, Zachiria Sitchin, Maxwell or Credo Mutwa....etc. or about the elite or spiritless humans, and I have only read one personal story about someones experiences w/ets. This is really all I can say for now -general discussion

I was going to post a link or 2 here but when I clicked on some of the links I was directed to adult dating and porn sites.....

Nora

we are all related

Cidersomerset
27th September 2011, 23:16
I have only got to know more of what is really going on in the world in the last five years since i've had a computor and the net and found PC & PA from there i have watched/listened to several thousands of hrs worth of all sorts of subjects in the field....Before it was all sci/fi and the occasional UFO documentry on TV..Although I had heard of cults and secret societies , I did not take them seriously. Which is what i think the vast majority of X factor watchers still believe imho.I have read a lot of military history and used to listen to news shows, but still did not make the connection with secret societies,which I thought were no more, it is blatently obvious to me now they are running the world.Your being exposed to it Nora has highlighted it in your reality, but I still feel the masses have no idea ! But hopefully we can slowly change that...Steve

Revere
28th September 2011, 02:11
Thats the bit thats essential as someone said earlier on another thread, on a primetime British Q & A political show. A member of the audiance pointed out the the word 'Power' should
be taken out of politics and replaced by 'serve' which to me sounded spot on......

Look how much ministers like Blair makes after politics they all become director of this company or that and its even more blatent in the states , you can't run and have a chance of winning without corporate support.

Tony is probably not even in the same league as the last Bush administration. That cast of characters came out of many of the companies that ended up in the "privatized area" (Halliburton, Blackwater, etc.) of the last Iraq war. IMO it is the most arrogant and blatant use and abuse of power I have seen in an American administration.

Peace,
-R-

motherlove
28th September 2011, 02:59
This may be of interest and is hope for a forward look if we can lie down our beliefs and see into our hearts. Many stand in front and many stand behind it matters not where you stand but that you stand. Please see a video on you tube/ Kevin Anett-The Crimes Against Humanity by Church and State. This has to do with ghosts as well. Best Wishes.

Fred Steeves
28th September 2011, 13:43

Hi Abundant Traveler, I know where you're coming from here, so let me atleast offer my deeper perspective on this. As you correctly imply here there are many levels of consciousness at work in the world, and you are coming from a very deep level, no arguements on that here. For me anyway, poems like the ones Sid and I posted are biting reminders to self on a more shallow, but nonetheless important level of of our consciousness. I know that my mission here is to do my bit to help free mankind, and myself, both here and at higher levels. The only shame I get personally from what those poems say would be if I found myself back on the "other side", only to discover that I failed to atleast make an attempt at the whole purpose of being here now.THAT'S the point at which those words would haunt me, and I can't imagine how devastating that would be.

I REALLY don't want to be put in the position of having to say words like that to future generations who were forced further down misery road because I failed to do my job. The famous Hermetic saying "as above, so below, as below, so above" comes to mind. If I fail here, I fail all the way up the line, and vice versa. Those words then are merely a reminder of how vitally important this is.

Cheers,
Fred

Oh by the way, I love you too!:kiss: