PDA

View Full Version : So Edgar Casey and Nostrodomus say nothing about 2012 and aliens?

AMystic3434
27th September 2011, 11:15
ive researched both of there writing and there is nothing that either of them say about 2012 or even aliens. I would think they would have mentioned it in there work? I admit I was a little dissapointed.

GK76
27th September 2011, 12:01
I too have followed their work, not to a huge degree, but enough to realise much of the claims reported to be their work... are in fact a hoax or just plain guesswork. It is far too easy to post Nostradamus-like material on the web and have it swallowed by the masses.

From a wider perspective maybe:

1. They did see it, but could not convey the experience (very likely with Nostradamus).
2. Information was removed after their death by family members who were worried about the stigma of such strangeness (Seem likely with Cayce).
3. They have tapped into this world's akashic record, which may not be connected to that of the next cycle.
4. The whole 2012/Alien landing thing is a hoax to keep us busy at this time of enlightenment, instead of pursuing a more worthy goal.
5. They were connected to (or controlled by) TPTB, and hid certain information when 'prompted'.

Number 4 is the most likely, given the huge amount of lies and confusion floating around about Nostradamus' work, why wouldn't it be equally true to more contemporary works? It seems that paying attention to prophesies is only going to get us into trouble in this 'time of information', the Harold Camping mess springs to mind... will we ever learn?

Mare
27th September 2011, 12:47
There is one quatrain by Nostradamus that might refer to a meeting with extra-terrestrials:

The gods will make an appearence to humans

Who will be the authors of a great conflict

Before the sky was seen free of sword and lance

On the left hand great damage will be inflicted

As with most of the quatrains, it's down to personal interpretation as much as anything. Man meeting the gods though?

AMystic3434
27th September 2011, 13:35
Thats a good one Mare heres one on 911:

The worlds garden near the New City
In the roadway, hollow mountains,
They will be seized, and plunged into the sewers
People will be forced to drink the sulphur-poisoned waters

The New city is New York and the hollow mountains in the roadway are the twin towers. Plunged into the sewers is the twin towers falling, very eerie quatrain

Mare
27th September 2011, 13:47
What about.....
The imitations of gold and silver inflate

and after the crime are thrown in the lake

It is discovered that all is exhausted by debt

And all scripts and bonds wiped out

The crash of the 1930's or the one round the corner?

AMystic3434
27th September 2011, 13:54
Id say the one around the corner, Gold and silver has gone up alot

Allura
27th September 2011, 14:43
Edgar Cayce did mention the beings from Arcturus...the Arcturians, I believe. He said they lived in our galaxy in the 5th dimension.

Peace of Mind
27th September 2011, 15:57
Why believe it? The main people that started all this 2012 and aliens stuff are very quite these days. They know the General Populace are mis-guilded gullible beings. They know giving a confused soul information that can be interpreted numerous ways will cause more confusing. They’re sitting back watching us build this grand event. They don’t participate just dictate. They don’t make themselves available to the masses but will find a way to sell you a book thou…that also offers no proof just more of their imaginary ideas. Imo, I think most of these fear mongers work for the elite. They understand the “law of attraction” yet they instill fear into people about the (unpredictable) future. The future is what WE make it. I think these people (elites/fear mongers/false whistleblowers) want you/us to create our own demise. They don’t offer proof just an interesting story. Remember, population reduction is their aim here. I'm sure I'm not the only one that recognizes this…

I suggest people deal with the issues we already know exist and stop placing their energy into fairy tales. The elite is very clever at what they do and has a need to rid as much of the public as possible. What other quick and sneaky way to do this then to have the people basically commit suicide by focusing on chaotic future events. It’s insane and unfathomable the way people depend on the minds of fear mongers to steer their own thoughts. This trickery needs to be recognized and addressed immediately. Please put your focus where it needs to be…

Peace

WyoSeeker
27th September 2011, 16:24
Some of Cayce's quotes on UFOs:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php?topic=7342.0;wap2

Edgar Cayce On UFOs and ETs

Note that Edgar Cayce, America's most accurate and best-documented psychic, had something
to say about extraterrestrial beings. As T. Kay writes in his book, When The Comet Runs,
[1997, Hampton Roads Pub. Co., Charlottesville, VA., p. 146-147.]

Few people are aware that Cayce spoke of extra-terrestrials, on two occasions. In a reading
about the Atlantean period, he said:

"The manners of transportation, the manners of communications through the airships of that
period were such as Ezekiel described of a much later date."
(1859-1) .....

In 1938 while discussing the experiences of the people of the Mayan region who occupied
Central America, Cayce mentioned in passing:

"...and there were the beginnings of the unfoldments of the understanding [from] those that
were visiting from other worlds or planets."
(1616-1).

It should be noted that although Edgar Cayce spoke of UFO's and extraterrestrials, until the
day he died he never once in a reading or as a conscious individual wavered with respect to
the Christian teaching that Jesus Christ was the Messiah and is 'The Way' for all of humanity.

Randall-Stevens, H., 1966, Camelot Press, London).
http://www.huttoncommentaries.com/subs/Other/Lemuria/evidence_of_lemuria.htm

conk
28th September 2011, 14:01
Cayce's work is extremely well documented. His assistant was compulsive and orderly, keeping meticulous records.

apokalypse
28th September 2011, 14:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqxx35A07r4

Casey did talk about it but he didn't mention 2012, people assume 2012. All Casey mention is new age of consciousness and purity but not sure when. i would believe Casey more than some guy call Nostrodomus because of his stats. from what i know Casey readings never wrong.

jcocks
28th September 2011, 15:00
What about.....

That's interesting, because I read a day or two ago that they are saying that gold and silver are not the safe-havens that they used to be. Apparently they've been sold down quite a bit of late.....

WyoSeeker
28th September 2011, 17:01
What about.....

That's interesting, because I read a day or two ago that they are saying that gold and silver are not the safe-havens that they used to be. Apparently they've been sold down quite a bit of late.....

The quote said "imitations of gold and silver" i.e. paper currencies and assets or "scripts/bonds" inflate. I don't think Cayce was talking about metals here.

Also, when you say "they" talk about gold and silver, "they" are operating within the current paradigm. The reason to buy gold and silver now is for the time when this financial paradigm collapses and discussion about the dollar value of them is useless because the dollar no longer exists. If you buy gold and silver for that reason what "they" say is meaningless, and so is any fluctuation in price btw.

Jake
28th September 2011, 17:15
Also note, that it is speculated that Ed Casey has been reincarnated as David Wilcox!!!

http://www.miraclesandinspiration.com/images/cayce-wilcock.jpg

Wilcox has had much to say about consciousness and 2012!!!!

Seikou-Kishi
28th September 2011, 17:32
Also note, that it is speculated that Ed Casey has been reincarnated as David Wilcox!!

It is speculated by him lol. I've never seen anybody make so much of their past lives since that one person everybody knows who makes so much of being the reincarnation of Cleopatra.

I like what Wilcock has to say, but I can't help but cringe when he goes on one of his "Edgar Cacey? Does he look like anybody you know? ZOMG!" things

Warlock
28th September 2011, 23:04
What about.....

In my opinion, you need to buy as much as you can afford of each metal.
Buying little by little is better than buying none.

Warlock

Allura
29th September 2011, 00:21
Also note, that it is speculated that Ed Casey has been reincarnated as David Wilcox!!!

Cayce also said that his next incarnation will take place sometime after 2100 and he'll live in a port town (yes, sea port) in Nebraska! When he is a child, he will declare that he is the reincarnated Cayce...scientists will study him, etc.

Here:

I had been born again in 2100 A.D. in Nebraska. The sea apparently covered all of the western part of the country, as the city where I lived was on the coast. The family name was a strange one. At an early age as a child I declared myself to be Edgar Cayce who had lived 200 years before. Scientists, men with long beads, little hair, and thick glasses, were called in to observe me. They decided to visit the places where I said I had been born, lived, and worked in Kentucky, Alabama, New York, Michigan, and Virginia.

"Taking me with them the group of scientists visited these places in a long, cigar-shaped metal flying ship which moved at a high speed.

"Water covered part of Alabama. Norfolk, Virginia, had become an immense seaport. New York had been destroyed either by war or an immense earthquake and was being rebuilt. Industries were scattered over the countryside. Most of the houses were built of glass. Many records of my work as Edgar Cayce were discovered and collected.

"The group returned to Nebraska, taking the records with them to study... These changes in the Earth will come to pass, for the time and times and half times are at an end, and there begins those periods for the readjustments...

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

conk
29th September 2011, 18:27
What about.....

That's interesting, because I read a day or two ago that they are saying that gold and silver are not the safe-havens that they used to be. Apparently they've been sold down quite a bit of late..... There is much manipulation of precious metal prices, but they cannot surpress it forever. These dips in price are good buying opportunities. Buy, buy, buy. The reasoning is sound. Paper money? Worthless in short order. Gold and silver? Highly desirable for 5,000 years or more. Always will be. Silver may be the way to go. It is consumed in use and the amount in the world is diminishing quickly. Plus, the price ratio to gold is abnormally low. It's due to catch up.

transiten
29th September 2011, 19:14

WilcoCK!!!! David Wilcox is a famous conductor. David Wilcock has awebsite: Divinecosmos.com Go figure.

DNA
29th September 2011, 19:29
Some of Cayce's quotes on UFOs:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php?topic=7342.0;wap2

Edgar Cayce On UFOs and ETs

Note that Edgar Cayce, America's most accurate and best-documented psychic, had something
to say about extraterrestrial beings. As T. Kay writes in his book, When The Comet Runs,
[1997, Hampton Roads Pub. Co., Charlottesville, VA., p. 146-147.]

Few people are aware that Cayce spoke of extra-terrestrials, on two occasions. In a reading
about the Atlantean period, he said:

"The manners of transportation, the manners of communications through the airships of that
period were such as Ezekiel described of a much later date."
(1859-1) .....

In 1938 while discussing the experiences of the people of the Mayan region who occupied
Central America, Cayce mentioned in passing:

"...and there were the beginnings of the unfoldments of the understanding [from] those that
were visiting from other worlds or planets."
(1616-1).

It should be noted that although Edgar Cayce spoke of UFO's and extraterrestrials, until the
day he died he never once in a reading or as a conscious individual wavered with respect to
the Christian teaching that Jesus Christ was the Messiah and is 'The Way' for all of humanity.

Randall-Stevens, H., 1966, Camelot Press, London).
http://www.huttoncommentaries.com/subs/Other/Lemuria/evidence_of_lemuria.htm

Excellent stuff WyoSeeker, I don't know how long it took you to look that stuff up, but excellent find.

I think folks have to remember, Cayce's material was almost always limited to those receiving the reading.
The entitiy speaking through Cayce answered point blank questions.
The entity wasn't given to long instructional sermons on the cosmos.
The data given almost always has to do with the individual receiving the reading, and this is where most of the Atlantis stuff comes from, past lifes and what not.

I think it is interesting to note that the "Urantia" book sounds identical to the Cayce teachings in terms of it's over all comunique in regards to the galaxy at large, and it mentions aliens in the work.
The similarities I see with Cayce and Urantia have to do with the cosmos having angelic over seers and caretakers that are from the bible in terms of named angels and what have you.