View Full Version : Russian DNA Discoveries
18th June 2010, 10:41
here is some importent reserch on dna in which russian scientist discovered that affirmations directly affect dna and some more info about hypercommunication, which explains telepathy and other esp phenomenon.
hope you all like this info i found
love to all
18th June 2010, 11:20
Jan thank you for the web link to the article. The Russians scientist have been researching what has been term as "junk DNA"for many years. The article shows that they have a very good understanding of the importance of this part of our DNA as it relates to every aspect of our interrelationship with one another and our surroundings.
Thank you Jan .
Many blessings to you and yours..:wub:
18th June 2010, 14:33
Read Dr. Bruce Lipton's work on celluar activity and DNA. He maintains that our thoughts and intention directly affect and even command our cells, rather than the DNA doing so.
19th June 2010, 11:27
Even considering that almost 95% of our DNA could be "junk" is outright ridiculous and yet scientists did. :suspicious: Somehow I have to think about the fact that we can only see up to 5% of all matter, but we do not call the remaining 95% "junk" or do we? :P
have a nice one
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.1 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.