PDA

View Full Version : Into The Fire- G20 Summit

daledo
28th September 2011, 14:42
zejD0UkMGGY

Press For Truth Presents Into The Fire
World leaders and activists from around the world gathered for the G20 Summit. With over 19,000 police officers and security personnel on hand, the results lead to over 1100 arrests, martial law in downtown Toronto, and the most massive violation of civil liberties in Canadian history.

Into The Fire
The whole world is watching.

Into The Fire on DVD has over 2 hours of extras including never before seen footage of Charlie Veitch in Toronto, deleted scenes, extended interviews, a making of the soundtrack special feature and much more!
http://pressfortruth.ca/dvd_dtls.php?rid=7

Please support the film makers by getting your copy on DVD. Burn copies and hand them out to your friends, family members and total strangers!

Directed by Dan Dicks
Produced by Steven Davies Bryan Law and Dan Dicks

conk
28th September 2011, 18:22
What's most surprising to me about these events is that the people who are still asleep don't ask questions. "Who are these people and why do so many of them feel there is something wrong"? "Why are they taking the time and risk to demonstrate and protest"? "Is there a valid reason"? "Is something being hidden from all of us, but the chosen few"?

Earth Angel
28th September 2011, 18:26
my daughter was in Toronto for this, just went down to see what was happening........she said they were totally peaceful and narrowly missed being barricaded in for hours (in the rain) Also said there were far more people down there the first day than the media was stating. It was a frightening thing to see happen so close to home. I admire the courage of the people down at Occupy Wall St. On paper we have rights, but on the street its obviously a different story.

Not sure if its already been posted on this site somewhere but I saw a YouTube of a report on MSNBC about the police conduct on Wall St and it was incredible, so much so I felt I must be dreaming. The Last Word I think it is called.........
http://youtu.be/Zgr3DiqWYCI