PDA

View Full Version : Banks profiting from poverty...

Peace of Mind
29th September 2011, 15:52
:tsk:

Any ideas on what to do about this?

http://youtu.be/eYRG9f5F4gw

Peace

Jake
29th September 2011, 16:18

http://youtu.be/eYRG9f5F4gw

Peace

It makes me sick to my stomach!!! JPMorgan is engineering poverty so that they can profit from it. They own the entire US 'food stamp' program, Free money that is not printed by the federal government, false money that 1 in 8 Americans depend on for their very lives. THAT IS 1 IN 4 CHILDREN!!! It is unconscionable!!! We are born into debt, and JPMorgan owns us. We live on a slave planet!!! All based on fake money that was LOANED into existence. It is not possible to pay that back. We are not talking about stock options or real estate or marketable equity,,,, we are talking about FOOD!! Now I understand why there is still starvation. It is because it has been engineered. There will be no profit from feeding hungry people in 3rd world contries,,, but there is plenty to be made in the rest of the world. these are the people that we are giving our power to. I can't even donate money, anymore, without some damn finance company making money off of it.

Even the RUDE people at the food banks,,, Have you been to one lately?? Usually at a church where groups of little old ladies get to treat commoners like dogs, or send them away... little power trips. It is the same thing. They are getting a federal 'kick-back' based on the information that they collect from the poor and hungry... (Well not them, but the church orginization.) The only reason that the nice folks at the churches are giving away food (that was donated to them, btw) is because they are getting $$$... The governments, churches, banks, and multi-national coorperations will never change. THEY are the ones who are getting the handouts. not us.

It truly is,,,,, A SYSTEM BASED ON GREED AND CORRUPTION, BUILT ON THE BACKS OF SLAVES.

It makes me sick to my stomach...

Lord Sidious
29th September 2011, 16:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYRG9f5F4gw&feature=youtu.be

Peace

The banksters not only profit from poverty, they create it.

Charlie Pecos
30th September 2011, 01:36
Here's what I know: The banks would rather foreclose on your house than work with you to keep YOU in YOUR house. And they will not take a Deed In Lieu either. Why ? you ask. Because they make money foreclosing on your house. Hell, they have been foreclosing on houses they have absolutely no title to. They could really give sh*t about people. The flipping money is all that matters. Now this is all fine and nice except, didn't us taxpayers bail them out?

Where's MY bailout?

"Sorry Mr. Pecos, you have to leave your house."

This world is bass ackwards

Lord Sidious
30th September 2011, 09:22
Here's what I know: The banks would rather foreclose on your house than work with you to keep YOU in YOUR house. And they will not take a Deed In Lieu either. Why ? you ask. Because they make money foreclosing on your house. Hell, they have been foreclosing on houses they have absolutely no title to. They could really give sh*t about people. The flipping money is all that matters. Now this is all fine and nice except, didn't us taxpayers bail them out?

Where's MY bailout?

"Sorry Mr. Pecos, you have to leave your house."

This world is bass ackwards

If they foreclose, then they may make up to five or six income streams, instead of two or three if you were allowed to pay the house off.

Maia Gabrial
30th September 2011, 10:18
Guess who owns JP Morgan? That's right. Rockefeller....(There's that vile name again....Anyone seeing the pattern?)

GCS1103
30th September 2011, 10:39
Charlie-

If I may, let me give you a little advice on this subject. Lord Sid is right, if the lender forecloses on your home they will receive funds from the government under certain programs put in place by the Dept. of the Treasury. The loan modification program, which you were presumably applying under (known as HAMP) was a disaster from the day it was implemented. We all knew it was going to fail and it did. If you attempted to do the loan modification by yourself, you probably went through a very frustrating and long process only to learn at the end that the lender had no interest in assisting you. If you hired a "loan modification company" to do this, you have probably already discovered that these companies are complete scams, designed to get money up front from the homeowner and do very little to help you. That being said...........

If you have NO equity in your home (your mortgage is higher than the current value of your house) do what is called a "short sale". There is a program called HAFA that allows you to sell your home for less than the mortgage, walk away with no deficiency on the balance, and have no tax consequences (under the Mortgage Forgiveness Act). Also under HAFA, the lender will pay you a relocation fee of $3,000.00. I tell my clients that are "under water" to stop paying the mortgage since there is no equity in the house anyway. Put that money away, so that you have it when you leave the home. In addition to this, some of the lenders (Chase being one example) are paying money to qualified homeowners who short sell their houses. Up to $40,000.00. Hard to believe, but it's true, nonetheless.

The banks do not want to foreclose if you have no equity in the house. The current inventory of REO's (bank owned properties) is at historical levels and they are sitting on them because the government has told them not to put them on the market. If they did, the real estate market would plummet to the lowest levels ever seen here in the U.S. So, in these circumstances short sale is preferred by the lender.

If you HAVE equity in the house, but are behind in your payments, your FICO scores will have been affected, so a refinance would not work. In that case, you can add a family member who has good credit on a refinance application and pay off the mortgage and the deficiency with the new loan. There are so many creative ways to save one's house, if there is equity in it. Please feel free to PM me if you want more information and I will be happy to give you some free advice. Once you tell me your circumstances, I will be able to give you the best plan to use.

Goldie

motherlove
30th September 2011, 10:47
The western world is under a fraud hypnosis. The banks are there to administrate your business as your signature already paid for the home the bank didn't lend you a dime its not in their nature or business. If more of us could understand this and stand together in the remedy for this what are they gonna do? Understanding who we are is more than spiritual. Best Wishes.

Lord Sidious
30th September 2011, 11:25
The western world is under a fraud hypnosis. The banks are there to administrate your business as your signature already paid for the home the bank didn't lend you a dime its not in their nature or business. If more of us could understand this and stand together in the remedy for this what are they gonna do? Understanding who we are is more than spiritual. Best Wishes.

You ever try to get a bankster to admit that the mortgage is a promissory note?
I have played around with this and it is worse than trying to extract teeth.
Glad to see some know this though.

math330
30th September 2011, 11:37
It's been this way for decades, sadly.

Banks/ Corporations/ Govt Aid programs etc have been looting and stealing from the poor and developing world continually... forever.
This is why I am paying no longer paying much attention to Elenin or now some unspecified fear-mongering event in California, 2012, DUMBS - none of it. The fact is that the banking scam, the corporations running the planet for a select few people to get rich(er) - these things are happening, every day. With evidence. We can do something about this - and Elenin etc is just a ridiculous distraction.

Read books by Mark Curtis, John Pilger, Chomsky, Klein.

One love. Let's try to focus on things we can change, no more worrying about a rumour a friend heard from a friend's sister.

Charlie Pecos
30th September 2011, 13:48
Hi Goldie,

Thank you very much for your advice and suspicions confirmed. Unfortunately for me, my house is long gone. We short sold over a year ago. Long story short, we still ended up owing about $40,000 on the second mortgage. We looked at bankruptcy but quickly decided that too would be a disaster. So here we are. All is not lost though, we live a much simpler life now and I don't need to make as much money as I used to. As far as banks go, the chickens will come home to roost- it is only a matter of time. The Universe demands balance and It will have it. When the banks took the bailouts, there should have been a stipulation that they may NEVER foreclose on anyone. This is just another smoking gun as to who truly runs the world.

Millions are struggling with unemployment, foreclosure, and no health care. Contrast this with banks and corporations posting record profits, and a congress with full pensions and better healthcare than you or I have ever known. Greed is a cancer and will eventually consume its host.

I learned my lesson.