PDA

View Full Version : Some good news..

kersley
30th September 2011, 17:09
Some really good news. Do some research and look at the threads on Avalon. The shift is really starting to have an effect on us. Just look what is been written by the majority..
Something big is gonna happen real soon and i don't know what it is, But I'm excited.

My guest is that we the people will be triumphant...The time has come for us to see who we really are. what our true potential is. Lets waist no more time and energy on them and bring it all back to us..
love to you all.

Lord Sidious
30th September 2011, 18:39
There is a shift occurring.
Some can handle it and some can't.
At this point, I am being introduced to others like me world wide who do their own thing and try to help others.
I have been asked to participate in a world wide assistance scheme to help people regain their power and I have others to enroll into it too.
The energy fluctuations are playing havoc with some of us though.

Lisab
30th September 2011, 18:42
Ive noticed lately that Im attracting really nice people to me. Even my customers in work are being really nice to me and Im in insurance.......Ok off to hide behind the sofa now, please feel free to throw tomatoes at your laptops!!

Herbert
30th September 2011, 18:53
I agree Kersley . Since the last part of August I have told people that I have this new (for me) anticipatory feeling that something good is just around the corner - I mean I am feeling an exciting vibration like I used to feel in my youth. It just hit me out of the blue and has not gone away.

I just happened to see , today, something my wife had written down : "Stop trying to become god. God is becoming you" I never really understood that until today I realized that it is not so much us integrating our higher selves as it is our higher selves are doing it for us because that was the plan all along. In other words relax because our multi-dimensional selves are working at this on many levels and so succesfully that it really isn't work at all. It's totally organic and natural. It is a long time since I have had so much energy.
Glad you started this thread. :>))

kersley
30th September 2011, 19:14
G0 for it Sid. I am right behind you!

Lord Sidious
30th September 2011, 19:16
G0 for it Sid. I am right behind you!

Gonna come to the Dublin workshop then?

Davy
30th September 2011, 19:21
I totally agree with the demise of Elennin,,,, and the possibility of the TPTW being taken down, as I believe is happening, people are waking up, faster and faster! I now am talking to people that a few months ago wouldn't have had anything to do with some of the things I was saying, even facebook, I have noticed more posts on real issues that are affecting us all, now and in real time.... It is an exciting time, the more people wake up the faster things will start happening. We just gotta keep chugging along and stay focused on positive things for the future! We will see this change and like I have said before everything starts in steps and I believe we are on the ladder well on our way to the top! The momentum is moving and picking up speed each day!

<8>
30th September 2011, 19:32
Hey, i'm on a rollercoaster, I've done the loop and workt all the way to the topp, about to do the free falling..:)

araucaria
30th September 2011, 19:49
Ive noticed lately that Im attracting really nice people to me. Even my customers in work are being really nice to me and Im in insurance.......Ok off to hide behind the sofa now, please feel free to throw tomatoes at your laptops!!

Lisab
You can come out from behind the sofa. Nice people might serve you a tomato salad, but it would be on a plate I think, or aren't Avalonians nice people? ;)

Loveisall21
30th September 2011, 20:17
Just recently I've been able to more easily go deeper in meditation and things are quickly manifesting. So Yay! Let's get the good vibes snowballing!;)

Billy
30th September 2011, 20:20
At this point, I am being introduced to others like me world wide who do their own thing and try to help others.
I have been asked to participate in a world wide assistance scheme to help people regain their power and I have others to enroll into it too.

Yes Ma Lord, Shift happens, and it would be great if we could all get our shift together.

Out of Shift grows roses :dance:

Cartomancer
30th September 2011, 22:18
Thanks for the good news.

Wockey
30th September 2011, 22:21

Yes Ma Lord, Shift happens, and it would be great if we could all get our shift together.

Out of Shift grows roses :dance:

and Shift happens! :)

Cartomancer
30th September 2011, 22:28
When the Shift hits the fan, we will all know for sure!

Kristo
30th September 2011, 22:47
It smells like Shift in here :) Wonderful! I have also been feeling we are on a cusp, riding the top of a wave of change that has been gaining energy and momentum for a very long time. The build-up is over, the wave has crest, now we can all enjoy the ride. I love the idea of letting go and "allowing"... That way we won't be constipated with Shift :eek:
Love you all,
Kris

Old Snake
30th September 2011, 23:12
Kersley,

Butah butah.............................................. dear one you see it comin` from far away yet it
may take along while to reach your perch, let alone it comming over your doorstep .
So be patient and keep that up for alonger time!

Old Snake

WhiteFeather
30th September 2011, 23:14

Agree Lord, been getting drained lately, and some incredible headaches to boot. Shift Is Happening OP I totally agree with you.

http://www.justbetees.com/images/medium/ShiftHappens_Black.png

Omni connexae!
1st October 2011, 05:13
Some really good news. Do some research and look at the threads on Avalon. The shift is really starting to have an effect on us. Just look what is been written by the majority..
Something big is gonna happen real soon and i don't know what it is, But I'm excited.

Indeed, I'm excited too.

But there's the catch!

your excited.

why are we excited?

time will tell!

This is not the average "something is happening" though, I reckon.

mahalall
1st October 2011, 06:55
Expanding awareness on an emerging star

steveofengland
1st October 2011, 08:13
"Shift happens" now that's a tee shirt in the making!

ghostrider
1st October 2011, 09:21
had bad headaches yesterday, I never get them, things feel different, what I need daily just happens and flows with ease, today was a good day. strange how you focus your intent on what you want to happen and it happens.. shifting gears is easy. we are on cruise control.

Eric J (Viking)
1st October 2011, 09:35
lol ... funny!

But yes we are experiencing the shift as we speak...awesome times.

'The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber'

viking

kersley
1st October 2011, 22:53
"Shift happens" now that's a tee shirt in the making!

you said it. i'll be your first customer..

araucaria
2nd October 2011, 09:03
The Control shift and Control Alt shift functions have hopefully been disabled...