PDA

View Full Version : Graham Hancok Presentaton of the forgotten history of Egypt

Cidersomerset
2nd October 2011, 15:37
Graham gave this wonderfull easy to follow presentation of a possible forgotten history, I put it on another thread, rewatched it, and really enjoyed it . But more people might find it if I post it on its own thread.Graham explains his findings in easy to undestand language......Cheers Steve.

X4k8pdJ2so4

Cidersomerset
2nd October 2011, 22:04
Heres another of grahams presentations .............Elves ,Aliens,Angels and Ayahuahsca

0qgMFO0KU-I

Cheers Steve

aranuk
3rd October 2011, 02:52
Graham gave this wonderfull easy to follow presentation of a possible forgotten history, I put it on another thread, rewatched it, and really enjoyed it . But more people might find it if I post it on its own thread.Graham explains his findings in easy to undestand language......Cheers Steve.

X4k8pdJ2so4

Such a great presentation by Graham Hancock. Thanks CiderS

Stan

Cidersomerset
3rd October 2011, 12:59
Thanks aranuk as a former journalist/newspaper correspondent he is a great communicator , shame more new reporters are not joining the cause ......Steve..

Cidersomerset
3rd October 2011, 15:22
Just finished 2nd vid ,Grahams explanation of aliens particularly grays may well be responsible for Elves/Fairy myths , especially the tales of fairies carrying away children, and fairy rings sound like rements of maybe where a craft had landed.That is something I think is very plausible. great explanation into hallisantionary drugs and their influence on our subconcious.

Cidersomerset
11th April 2012, 15:12
This is worth another look at in view of other current threads ...Cheers steve...

http://shiftoftheage.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/precession-image.gif

Thr Precession of the Equinox...

Moemers
11th April 2012, 15:34
Daniel Pinchbeck has some really interesting writing on the Greys being post-modern folk tales. Highly recommended.

Cidersomerset
11th April 2012, 20:49
Thanks moemers Danial & Graham have done a couple of interviews together which i have posted somewhere but i'll post them here
as I'l probably watch again, I watched the forgotten History of Egypt again earlier and enjoyed it ....cheers

HDRTsf4kCGM

Cidersomerset
11th April 2012, 21:23
Graham Hancock and Daniel Pinchbeck lecture 2 - The lecture starts

4ayMW8wJJJQ

AAOtTpIitzw

The lecture goes onto pt 10 for those interrested ...
I'm listening to it now and am on part 5 and they
are taking questions and talking about a wide
range of things ....