PDA

View Full Version : "Matters" of the Universe

Adam Greenland
3rd October 2011, 15:41
I would greatly appreciate some thoughts on this "working theory" of mine. I haven't found much reading in this area beyond a few "Expanding Earth" theories:

Everything in this Universe is expanding, including atoms.

Jupiter will become a star, as will Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and all gas giants.

The Earth itself, and all rocky planets will gradually become gas giants, and later on stars.

When our sun becomes a red giant, the new "stars" will leave the orbit of our sun, eventually forming their own solar systems.

As the universe continues to expand, gas giants become stars, their moons become planets. These planets "collect" their own moons, and on and on. :o

Lord Sidious
3rd October 2011, 15:56
That isn't how physics works.
None of what you say is possible, according to what has been observed.
Planets and stars are as different as cars and trucks.
Both are similar, but different.

Adam Greenland
4th October 2011, 11:52
That isn't how physics works.
None of what you say is possible, according to what has been observed.
Planets and stars are as different as cars and trucks.
Both are similar, but different.

Thanks for the input. I'm not sure it makes much sense myself!

<8>
4th October 2011, 13:02
Hi Adam..

I think it's great that you brainstorm about this, listen to your heart and test your theories.

Myself have a different approach to this, i suggest it's an ongoing process of new creations of stars and planets being made in the center of the universe.
Everything are moving out from the center, so it would make seens it's to make more room for the new creations.

thanks...

ThePythonicCow
4th October 2011, 14:16
I would greatly appreciate some thoughts on this "working theory" of mine. I haven't found much reading in this area beyond a few "Expanding Earth" theories:
Your thoughts are a pretty good fit with Paul LaViolette's subquantum kinetics, which makes much more sense to me than 'standard modern day" physics. Look him up :).

Krullenjongen
4th October 2011, 16:22
The statements that our universe is expanding is in my opinion correct.
But for the rest i have to agree with Mr. Sidious.
I have never heard of evidence that gas giants turn into suns or planets into gas giants.
And our sun is not expanding but it is shrinking.
Maybe the absence of theories and evidence say that this is not possible.
If you find any theories i'd love to read them too.

Maia Gabrial
4th October 2011, 21:04
Everything in this Universe is expanding, including atoms.

Everyone's got theories. Yours is just as valid as anyone else's. I wanted to comment about the expanding part, though. Since I believe that the universe is actually a great body itself, it makes sense that the expanding part is this supreme body taking a breath, making everything expand.
I wonder what will happen when they let out their breath...?
Hope this makes you feel better about your own theory.... :becky: