PDA

View Full Version : I think people should focus on the positive, not anticipate the negative

kiwi
4th October 2011, 03:41
New poster here :)

I have been researching the Law Of Attraction for a long time. I'm sure many of you are familiar with it (for those who aren't you MUST research it). After researching it for a long time I am completely 100% convinced that it exists and is most likely (one of) the main things the elite don't want us to know. Because if we all figured this "secret" out, we could control our lives and futures and they couldn't control us anymore. By keeping us in a state of fear and misery in order to control us...they are determining our futures instead of us.

Anyway, I see a lot of people on forums like this....always anticipating bad. Preparing for bad things that they think are going to happen...whether it be natural disasters, the collapse of the dollar, alien invasions etc. But what so many don't seem to get is that anticipating bad things happening, is what is making them happen.

The Law Of Attraction clearly states that what you believe will happen, what you believe to be reality and to be true, will become true in your life. Be it good or bad. So while a lot of this truth seeker conspiracy theory information may be accurate and true, many truth seekers go about it all the wrong way. Preparing for a war to break out, preparing to fight for their lives and battle.....that will not do any good. Because many experts of the LOA state that preparing for doom is whats bringing on the doom.

So I'm posting just to share my opinion. I think some people need to research the law of attraction. Read books by people such as Dr Bruce Lipton, who is a biologist that confirms what the law of attraction says. Of course there are many other books on this topic, chose any one you like. But I think it is extremely important for everyone to change their state of mind away from fear and anticipating doom, to positive and anticipating GOOD things. Because WE control our lives and our future.

DNA
4th October 2011, 05:01
I understand what your saying Kiwi.
But where does being pragmatic and discussing the reality of a situation fit in when you factor things?

I personally see the "law of attraction" as flawed in the way it is tought.
The law of attraction shouldn't focus on externalities in my opinion.
Everyone is already practicing the "law of attraction", the problem is no one ever stops to think why they are attracting what they are attracting.

If you were to ask folks what they were intentionally trying to manifest they would unknowingly give you a line of BS.
If they were to tell you that they were focusing on world peace or a benign government, they may in fact be doing that a few moments a day, but does that really count when the far greater portion of their energy is focused on the things they have been programmed to attract?

Commercials from childhood, keep us externalizing our contenment through consumer gratification.
And this is the key to the power of intention. Because some one else has already given you the goal to manifest.

Until folks take the time to mill their mind and grind the false demands into recognizable externally placed impulses I don't think many people will be practicing the power of intention for themselves.
Just my take.

Mark
4th October 2011, 05:04
I'm also of the understanding that "the secret" and the manifestation of the "law of attraction" was deliberately disseminated without a full rendition of what is required in order to manifest ... in that way, causing more problems in many peoples lives than resulting in solutions. Something about the energetic output and methodology required not being 'shared' by the ptb behind the release of 'the Secret' and its subsequent popularization by way of Oprah and the host of others who sought to capitalize upon it. Excellent points, DNA. Thank you for posting, Kiwi. Welcome to Avalon.

kiwi
4th October 2011, 05:12
Have either of you read "The Biology Of Belief" by Dr Bruce Lipton? Or looked his videos up on youtube? He speaks about this issue from a scientific standpoint. It is amazing.

I think the biggest problem with books like "The Secret" is that since Oprah promoted it, people automatically label is as fiction or think that it doesn't work. But that isn't the case. "The Secret" said nothing new or unique from all the other books about the LOA that have been made for decades. In fact, there are far better more detailed books than that one.

I do think people have the wrong view of the law of attraction. Some say they practice it, yet on here I see 100's of posts predicting dates when supposed "disasters" are going to strike, and what bad things are going to happen in 2012 and beyond. That is the total opposite of what the LOA is about. So saying you're practicing it, and actually doing it are 2 different things.

All I know is this preparing for doom that everyone seems to be doing, is doing nothing but making matters worse. You are drawing the doom into your life by doing so, hence the fact the elite are winning and controlling your future. If people took control of their minds, they're taking control over what happens to them in the future and what you are bringing into your life.

DNA
4th October 2011, 05:24
The first instance of the "law of attraction" was my mom admonishing me for our econonic state when I was a teenager because she had read the "Seth" books and she was convinced my thinking was keeping her from manifesting her reality.

I later read Jane Robert's "The Unseen Reality" and this wasn't what Seth was saying at all.
Rather than externalizing the concepts of manifesting your reality, Seth was more concerned with how you are already doing it.

I need to re-read those books, Jane Roberts sits as the capstone upon the pyramid of channelling as far as I'm concerned.

I also want to welcome you to Avalon Kiwi, you make some wonderfull points.

kiwi
4th October 2011, 05:25
For whoever is interested, I recommend watching these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYYXq1Ox4sk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLZ7GqWpEqM

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The first instance of the "law of attraction" was my mom admonishing me for our econonic state when I was a teenager because she had read the "Seth" books and she was convinced my thinking was keeping her from manifesting her reality.

I later read Jane Robert's "The Unseen Reality" and this wasn't what Seth was saying at all.
Rather than externalizing the concepts of manifesting your reality, Seth was more concerned with how you are already doing it.

I need to re-read those books, Jane Roberts sits as the capstone upon the pyramid of channelling as far as I'm concerned.

I also want to welcome you to Avalon Kiwi, you make some wonderfull points.

Thanks so much. I'm happy to be here and hope I can help even one person with this information.

**tries not to be paranoid at the fact that my internet has shut off 4 times since posting this** lol:whistle:

Anchor
4th October 2011, 09:33
I totally agree, I re-worked some of my own ideas on this recently as well - you may want to take a looksie:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30238-Focus-on-what-you-prefer--want--not-on-what-you-dont-prefer--want--

araucaria
4th October 2011, 11:13
Thanks so much. I'm happy to be here and hope I can help even one person with this information..

Thank you for this. How often do you use the word 'paramecium' (1 mn 13)? Me never, I had to look it up in the dictionary not ten minutes before listening to this video!

kiwi
5th October 2011, 02:02
Watch from around 2:40 on. David Wilcock confirming that what will happen in the future depends on what we feel/think/believe will happen. :mod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5d5AT3OehU&feature=channel_video_title

norman
5th October 2011, 02:09
Penguin Books.

Royalties.

New media.

Promo.

Publicist.

Contacts.

There was a time when this forum was about something.

Bill!.....hello....hello...

If I send you an email, will you read it?
errrrrr.............

Mad Hatter
5th October 2011, 09:13
Mad Hatter dons his contrarian cap...

Firstly, welcome to Avalon kiwi and please do not take any of the following as a personal attack, it is merley socratic enquiry into the subject matter thus make of it what you will.

I have more than a few friends and aquaintances buried in this stuff, and yes I have studied it to some degree. However simple empirical observation raises some questions which most seem unwilling to acknowledge, let alone answer.

If you claim to be generating your reality how do you explain certain facts about the world you inhabit, for example, wars. famine, floods, murder, rape etc etc.?

So the question then becomes why are you generating that reality?

If you claim not to be doing so, are then you attempting to shift the blame for that to me?

Why would you do that since I make no such claim to be generating that reality and have done nothing but simply observe the evidence?

If you choose not to accept such evidence, would you be upset if some described your position as one of being in denial?

In fact to take up that position. in my view, requires one put ones head in the sand to a large extent. Such action may or may not be successful. Should it fail and a part of some other observed reality impacts yours in a negative way, despite your claims of not having generated it, do you think you have a right to complain about that since it is was you who failed to adequatley observe what was coming down the pike?

If one takes the argument to it's logical conclusion and we are each as is claimed generating our own reality then all of you are nothing more than a figment of my imagination. I was under the impression that talking to yourself (and answering in this case) was to be considered a sign of impending madness.:p

This is not to say that LOA is not a wonderful tool for leveraging the power of positive thought within ones own conciousness, one among many, but until I have adequate answers to the above questions by those who claim to have mastered the art proscribed, it will for me remain within the realm of just that, useful tools.

kiwi
5th October 2011, 09:44
Mad Hatter dons his contrarian cap...

Firstly, welcome to Avalon kiwi and please do not take any of the following as a personal attack, it is merley socratic enquiry into the subject matter thus make of it what you will.

I have more than a few friends and aquaintances buried in this stuff, and yes I have studied it to some degree. However simple empirical observation raises some questions which most seem unwilling to acknowledge, let alone answer.

If you claim to be generating your reality how do you explain certain facts about the world you inhabit, for example, wars. famine, floods, murder, rape etc etc.?

So the question then becomes why are you generating that reality?

If you claim not to be doing so, are then you attempting to shift the blame for that to me?

Why would you do that since I make no such claim to be generating that reality and have done nothing but simply observe the evidence?

If you choose not to accept such evidence, would you be upset if some described your position as one of being in denial?

In fact to take up that position. in my view, requires one put ones head in the sand to a large extent. Such action may or may not be successful. Should it fail and a part of some other observed reality impacts yours in a negative way, despite your claims of not having generated it, do you think you have a right to complain about that since it is was you who failed to adequatley observe what was coming down the pike?

If one takes the argument to it's logical conclusion and we are each as is claimed generating our own reality then all of you are nothing more than a figment of my imagination. I was under the impression that talking to yourself (and answering in this case) was to be considered a sign of impending madness.:p

This is not to say that LOA is not a wonderful tool for leveraging the power of positive thought within ones own conciousness, one among many, but until I have adequate answers to the above questions by those who claim to have mastered the art proscribed, it will for me remain within the realm of just that, useful tools.

Good question. A lot of people misunderstand some things with this topic. These very subjects were pointed out in books on the law of attraction.

When bad things happen to good people like you named, it is not because they're bad people or that they're "being punished" for being bad. It is all about the energy you project into the world, that comes back to you. Negative things (wars, violence, murder, etc) occur when people carry negative energy (fear, depression, anxiety, negativity etc) that attracts it into their lives. It is NOT saying these people who experience horrible events are bad or did something wrong, or that they are even knowingly in this state of vibration. But a person's state of mind and vibration is what draws things into their lives.

I asked this very question to a LOA expert asking "why do bad things happen to children when they're innocent and do nothing bad". The response was: it has nothing to do with being a bad person. Children are born into this world and they take on the energy that is around them from other people. Many times children carry the same energy their parents carry as well (picking up their parents bad traits). Your environment and your parents in particular, have A LOT to do with the energy you are putting into the world that is coming back to you. Our subconscious minds are programmed by the time we reach 6 years of age. What we grew up around in our environment, saw on tv, listened to, were taught in school, all contributed to how we think/feel... is programmed into the subconscious mind...and creates the energy we project in our lives.

It is a complicated thing to explain and I am trying to do the best job I can at it. But all of the things you asked, I have and many have asked before. When I read more books on it, the answers all came out and it all made sense.

Everyone has control over their lives. The problem is for so many years us humans have not been aware of this. So instead of taking control of our thoughts and changing our subconscious mind to a POSITIVE state in order to get whatever we wants out in life....we have been blindly living in a state of negativity. Being brainwashed by media, news, wars, false information. Keeping us in a constant state of negativity, thus delivering us negative things.

Sorry if I didn't explain it well enough. Thanks for your input.

modwiz
5th October 2011, 10:23

I agree with you about Jane Roberts and her channeling.

Now, with Jane as the capstone I present, for your horror, the cesspit of channeling. A drunken, half crazed J.Z. Knight faking as a Ramtha channel.
In a room full of fools who paid $200.00 a head, it resembles Ozzy Osbourne, off the wagon, having a bit of fun with fans. Some good classic rock songs here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NbleQv1e0-8

Miller
5th October 2011, 12:06
I'm also of the understanding that "the secret" and the manifestation of the "law of attraction" was deliberately disseminated without a full rendition of what is required in order to manifest ... in that way, causing more problems in many peoples lives than resulting in solutions. Something about the energetic output and methodology required not being 'shared' by the ptb behind the release of 'the Secret' and its subsequent popularization by way of Oprah and the host of others who sought to capitalize upon it. Excellent points, DNA. Thank you for posting, Kiwi. Welcome to Avalon.

That doesn't surprise me Rahkyt because I followed the instructions of "the secret" as well as I could for ages and it had no effect whatsoever and when I researched why .... well of course it was down to me - I hadn't done it properly (I had), or else I didn't really believe I deserved it (yes I did/do), etc etc

So what was missing - do you know?

Truthseeker85
5th October 2011, 12:35
I too think it is a matter of perception. With any situation you can see the positive and negative sides. However, I think tending toward the extreme of both sides can lead to a flawed sense of reality. Balanced approach IMO is the way to go. Leading with the "positive" foot forward, followed by the "negative".

Peace

Jamie

conk
5th October 2011, 13:15
[QUOTE=Rahkyt;324636]So what was missing - do you know?

What's missing is: You have little or no control over your sub-conscious mind. Therein lies your direction in life. Your sub-conscious mind likely has a road map for you that is contrary to your conscious, thinking mind. We make poor assumptions early in life, about life. We hear things that we mis-interpret. Many inputs are faulty. So, you may consciously desire or want something, buy your sub mind is sabotaging your efforts, because it has a life map that is different from what you think it is.

Yes, Dr. Lipton shows us how our thinking influences our manifestations. Go further and read Dr. Joe Dispenza. He goes deeper into the physiological aspects of manifestation.

Unified Serenity
5th October 2011, 13:32
I think it depends on where your soul evolution is. If all you experience is blessings and such it's easy to live a certain way and not get sucked into negative thinking. Those who are not so fortunate materialistically speaking and wonder if they will have food, if they can find a job, if they can keep a house or provide for their children are learning far more valuable lessons imho in the long run.

We cannot process our yin/yang self if we don't deal with both the "dark" and the "light" within each one of us. Ultimately there is a sense of attraction and we may or may not learn our responses to external events will have repercussions. We can choose to relax and not worry but take each moment in it's purity and observe it without anger or joy. To learn to live a more detached life that ultimately reveals a soul that has been tempered and is no longer swayed to and fro in this chaotic world. I guess an aware and awake soul that takes personal responsibility for their world.

PurpleLama
5th October 2011, 13:41
Speaking of Seth, I was already thinking similar, except I was going to put forth The Nature of Personal Reality, but that's just the one I am familiar with.

Speaking of Wilcock, yea he is a self promoter, but then again he is getting waaay further into the main stream than anyone else. I got the audiobook version for my mom and *she actually listened to it*. FWIW.

As to the OP, I would say the real secret is not to use your conscious energy to focus at all on personal material gain at all beyond being thankful for what you have. Rather, focus the conscious creative energy mostly to the immaterial, the spiritual, and work it solely for the benefit of others. This, to me, is the real secret, the proper application of the LOA, and in my experience is the one that produces the most dramatic results.

Welcome to Avalon!

ulli
5th October 2011, 14:41
I too think it is a matter of perception. With any situation you can see the positive and negative sides. However, I think tending toward the extreme of both sides can lead to a flawed sense of reality. Balanced approach IMO is the way to go. Leading with the "positive" foot forward, followed by the "negative".

Peace

Jamie

Right!
This reminded me of this quote, which is from the Wingmakers website, Interview 3

Dr. Neruda: "The formless consciousness looks upon hardship and ease, the way you might look upon the negative and positive ends of a battery. With relative indifference, I would imagine."

Loveisall21
5th October 2011, 15:55
Hi Kiwi,
Welcome to Avalon, I agree with you LOA is very real and operating in our lives all of the time. But yes, as others have said negative programming from birth makes it so hard to consciously use it for the positive.

I just read a book by Jeffrey Grupp called Telementation. Telementation is the word he made up to replace LOA. Basically it's going into meditation and deeply feeling and knowing whatever you want to attract and doing it often so as to condition your mind at a deep level. He says in the book to not visualise, which I loved because that has never worked for me. I think this is a key element, deeply feeling and knowing, to have LOA actually work. Just thinking and visualising doesn't stand a chance against our subconscious minds. So many people do just that and then say it doesn't work and they are right. At that level it doesn't.

I think it's extremely worthwhile to put in the work and the time to figure out how we attract because we definately are creating our reality. We have immense power. TPTW are horrified of it and know it's all over once we reconnect to that.

Now, with Jane as the capstone I present for your horror the cesspit of channeling. A drunken, half crazed J.Z. Knight faking as a Ramtha channel.
In a room full of fools who paid $200.00 a head. It resembles Ozzy Osbourne, off the wagon, having a bit of fun with fans. Some good classic rock songs here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NbleQv1e0-8[/QUOTE]

OMG! Evangelical New Ageism. That made me feel kinda nauseous watching that. But thanks Modwiz, it was amazing to watch in its own gross way.:bad:

PurpleLama
5th October 2011, 16:08
ok, I've got one hum dinger of a syncronicity, which I must share here:

I work in a frame shop, and my first customer of the day is named, *drumroll*

Jane Roberts.

Absolutely no joke! I asked her if she was the writer, and she laughed and said "no, but I get asked that all the time when I travel around the country, but this is the first time anyone has asked me that here (Mississippi)."

I marvel at the awesomeness of synchronicity!

I am so filled with joy, today, I hope everyone can catch this buzz!

king anthony
5th October 2011, 16:36
...the Law Of Attraction...

The above said is without merit, as the thought mystifies one being focused on an objective (if they choose to have one); it is a new spin on an old belief system that people can manifest things in life.

This false empowerment has not only made profit for those who market it, it also perpetuates the deceptions and conditioning that is now, in "modern" times. This belief system is about "feel good", meaning it makes people feel good and uses human emotion to achieve a successful marketing campaign; anytime something triggers an emotional response, be wary as perception is clouded and informed decisions are hindered.

How many people gave thanks to the OP because it "resonated" with them!? Did it feel good!?

If human beings truly wish to be free in mind, body, "soul" and achieve, then human beings need to stop seeking things that is for feel good (those things that trigger an emotional response). As well, human beings need to develop such things as critical thinking skills, (reading) comprehension skills and begin to accept personal accountability and personal responsibility (in this life time, if this is what the belief system is).

For clarity, this is not an attack on the OP, as I can safely assume their intentions were in the best interest of all. I am simply attempting to "enlighten" (word deliberately chosen) others to think (much) differently in "hopes" of (truly) empowering each within themselves and as a collective.

I close by adding this quote from this thread, "The Lawful Bank (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31720-The-Lawful-Bank&p=324311&viewfull=1#post324311)".

...most people just jump from social conditioning into spiritual conditioning. It is much trickier than it seems to really see beyond the confines of conditioning.

king anthony
5th October 2011, 17:01
...All I know is this preparing for...

I say, preparation is wise in life - as it allows one options and at times ease when in need; however, obsession (of anything) is not healthy. Being prepared does not create events that others may impose or that occur in "nature".

The deception with this belief system (the topic of discussion) is that "yes" people can create (minor) events in there lives, such as how they choose to handle themselves when having an "off day" (not taking into account that sometimes people have a momentary lack of control).

This differs to things that are unforeseeable, that cannot have any foresight, that one (some/many) cannot influence, the deeds of another with an objective who is not directly associated with one (some/many) or those events that simply occur.

The referenced belief system has simply taken the personal accountability and responsibility and incorporated it with a belief system, coated it with "feel good" (emotional triggers) and conveniently prepackaged it as a source of "truth", betterment, wellbeing and success. It also incorporates the standards of success in this (modern) civilization by using goals and dreams of wealth, materialist things, perfect relations with the perfect "partner" and so forth, while hinting at individual and personal growth; the video(s) speaks for itself.

Again, this is not an attack on the OP and my words briefly address thought.

Mark
5th October 2011, 17:05
That doesn't surprise me Rahkyt because I followed the instructions of "the secret" as well as I could for ages and it had no effect whatsoever and when I researched why .... well of course it was down to me - I hadn't done it properly (I had), or else I didn't really believe I deserved it (yes I did/do), etc etc

So what was missing - do you know?

What's missing is: You have little or no control over your sub-conscious mind. Therein lies your direction in life. Your sub-conscious mind likely has a road map for you that is contrary to your conscious, thinking mind. We make poor assumptions early in life, about life. We hear things that we mis-interpret. Many inputs are faulty. So, you may consciously desire or want something, buy your sub mind is sabotaging your efforts, because it has a life map that is different from what you think it is.

I think that Conk pretty much hit the nail on the head, for the most part. Our contradictory belief systems are in large part responsible for the aspects of our life we nominally wish to change but don't seem to be able to change. Also, in regards to some things mentioned in other posts in these threads but also relevant to this response, the collective unconscious is indeed immense in psychic potentiality and to change our 'reality' generally takes a brobdingnagdian effort on the part of many people to accomplish. We don't always recognize our limits, especially when we are given a 'secret' told of a 'law' and then we fervently attempt to 'change our stars', not realizing that our stars are interconnected with everybody elses stars and we are all co-creating this dream/illusion/hologram simultaneously. We're rowing our boats down the stream with our heads down, not looking around and seeing everyone else on the ocean of life doing the same thing, in the same dream ...

But more specifically to your question, for personal issues that you might wish to apply the secret or the law of attraction to, actually changing our minds about who and what we are requires us to cultivate the ability to visualize almost perfectly. To do that takes constant repetition, constant visualization, almost pathological concentration upon whatever it is we wish to change. We must do more than think of it once a day, we must actually BE it before we are it, or, as is said by some, we have to 'fake it till we make it', but fake is so convincingly that we fool the universe. LOL Before you're rich you have to act rich, think rich, be rich in mind, attitude and actions. Very, very difficult, but possible. We have to become unconsciously capable in the areas, be able to enter the zone, live there and move through life utilizing our emotions to power our creative visualizations. Our ability to tie our emotions to our imagination is the key to being able to raise and project enough energy to move Creation in the direction required to manifesting the life we desire to lead.

kiwi
5th October 2011, 17:11
[QUOTE=Rahkyt;324636]So what was missing - do you know?

Yes, Dr. Lipton shows us how our thinking influences our manifestations. Go further and read Dr. Joe Dispenza. He goes deeper into the physiological aspects of manifestation.

We can re program the subconscious mind. Dr Bruce Lipton suggested several of the following: Hypnosis, EFT (STRONGLY recommended because It actually does work to my surprise), NLP-(Neuro-linguistic programming), PSYCH-K.

This is the mistake that is often made "I thought positive thoughts and nothing happened". It's way way more than that as you've said. It it about reprogramming the subconscious mind, not the conscious mind. It's not as easy as "think lovely thoughts" and the world is yours. We can re program our subconscious minds any time, we do every single day through tv and music and media anyway without even acknowledging it.

Anyway, I came on here to post this just to help people take what they want from it and hopefully look into it. Whether anyone chooses to look into this is totally up to them. Now I feel like I got something off my chest. Good. :p

starsha
5th October 2011, 17:53

If human beings truly wish to be free in mind, body, "soul" and achieve, then human beings need to stop seeking things that is for feel good (those things that trigger an emotional response). As well, human beings need to develop such things as critical thinking skills, (reading) comprehension skills and begin to accept personal accountability and personal responsibility (in this life time, if this is what the belief system is).

For clarity, this is not an attack on the OP, as I can safely assume their intentions were in the best interest of all. I am simply attempting to "enlighten" (word deliberately chosen) others to think (much) differently in "hopes" of (truly) empowering each within themselves and as a collective.

I close by adding this quote from this thread, "The Lawful Bank (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31720-The-Lawful-Bank&p=324311&viewfull=1#post324311)".

...most people just jump from social conditioning into spiritual conditioning. It is much trickier than it seems to really see beyond the confines of conditioning.

OK i'll bite :)

My take on this subject is usually not very popular with people but lately i have been feeling compelled to share this message, so i will again today.

First off, i don't mean to point fingers at anyone, and i don't mean offense to anyone at all, i am just sharing my personal experiences in what i have discovered for myself. What i see with conditioning is that we are programed to think that when we get our lives looking a certain way, then we will get to be happy. The social conditioning is often seen through first, one day we just get it, 'this isn't working, that car, house, job, soul mate, etc isn't working, it isn't making me happy.'

This is typically when we jump out of the frying pan and into the fire. We start looking to spiritual practices and spiritual concepts thinking that 'when i get enlightened, when i ascend, when i reach a higher level on consciousness, THEN for sure i will be happy, this time it will work.' So instead of breaking out of conditioning, we trade in our social conditioning for spiritual conditioning.

Behind all of this seeking, whether it is spiritual seeking or another type of seeking, the motive behind it is to feel good. To get away from the reality of this moment, and to find a better moment when we can feel really really good. The truth of the matter is (or at least for me anyway) seeking never works, ever. Seeking for 'more' and 'better' is like a wheel perpetually spinning without ever touching the ground.

At the end of the day what is ... is . This is it. Having an aversion to the discomfort of life is the cause of seeking. Dealing with that aversion head on, and accepting it honestly, is the only thing that worked for me. There is no escape from life, the sooner that is accepted, the sooner life can be really lived. When you are no longer resistant to the discomforts of life and trying to escape what is (which is futile anyway) you can actually embrace the life that you already do have here and now. (and i don't mean that from the context of a solution that is somewhere in the future, after you have taken yet another series of spiritual workshops .... i mean literally, this is the reality of right here, right now.)

Again, i don't mean to offend i am simply wanting to share from my own experiences here of what i have discovered after 20 years of seeking. :)

I am also not saying that you should try to stop seeking, because as soon as you try to stop seeking then you just start seeking to stop seeking. But one day, it just gets old. You get tired of it, and you see that it isn't working, and it stops by itself. Then you can be willing to look at the reality of things, and accept your own limitations, and see things for what they are.

I guess why i am sharing all of this is that i feel that if someone reads this, who is in the same boat as me, you will smile, knowing that you are not alone. :)

DNA
5th October 2011, 17:59
I agree with you about Jane Roberts and her channeling.

Now, with Jane as the capstone I present for your horror the cesspit of channeling. A drunken, half crazed J.Z. Knight faking as a Ramtha channel.
In a room full of fools who paid $200.00 a head.

Agreed.
I've never read her stuff, but seeing her in "what the bleep" I didn't buy her presentation. Same with Silvia Brown. And for that matter, same for Barbarra Marciniak.

ok, I've got one hum dinger of a syncronicity, which I must share here:

I work in a frame shop, and my first customer of the day is named, *drumroll*

Jane Roberts.

Absolutely no joke! I asked her if she was the writer, and she laughed and said "no, but I get asked that all the time when I travel around the country, but this is the first time anyone has asked me that here (Mississippi)."

I marvel at the awesomeness of synchronicity!

I am so filled with joy, today, I hope everyone can catch this buzz!

That is awesome PurpleLama,,,,,Jane Roberts really is amazing.
For folks who haven't read it be fore warned, it seems like every paragraph of information is capable of shattering a paradigm or two. Atleast for me, it's not something you can fly through like a novel. Sometims I can only get through two pages in a day and I have to let my consiousness settle from the implications.

I loved your syncronicity.
Yesterday I was coming home from the grocery store, and as I stopped behind a car at a red light the license plate read DNA, I was like "wow", and then I looked to my right and a byciclist was stopped waiting for the light to change and her bike company stamped on the frame of her bike read AVALON. :)

Mark
5th October 2011, 18:12
Now, with Jane as the capstone I present for your horror the cesspit of channeling. A drunken, half crazed J.Z. Knight faking as a Ramtha channel. In a room full of fools who paid $200.00 a head. It resembles Ozzy Osbourne, off the wagon, having a bit of fun with fans.

Wow. That was ... disturbing. I remember her from "What the Bleep and a Larry King interview ... she has certainly changed. Her energy is different, baser. She did indeed seem 'messed up' off of something.

DNA
5th October 2011, 18:19
What is missing is: You have little or no control over your sub-conscious mind. Therein lies your direction in life. Your sub-conscious mind likely has a road map for you that is contrary to your conscious, thinking mind. We make poor assumptions early in life, about life. We hear things that we mis-interpret. Many inputs are faulty. So, you may consciously desire or want something, buy your sub mind is sabotaging your efforts, because it has a life map that is different from what you think it is.

I agree here as well.
In the works of Eric Berne's Transactional Analysis (a strong contributer to NLP) you have a book called "The game's people play" and the "the scripts people live".
Berne remarks on the stangeness he witnesses in seeing how people seemingly have "life scripsts" written for them, and that they adherantly stick to this life script.
Where I differ in the opinion of Berne is here, Berne thinks these life scripts were written by factors in our enviornment. For instance that voice some one has in the back of their head telling them "they will never amount to anything" is the echo of their mother telling them "your just like your father, you'll never amount to anything".

This may be, and even if I put forth another contributer to this life script, I don't discount what Berne has said here.
I think it possible that part of this life script may have been written before we were born.
I think it possible that Karma and life lessons some time play into the theatre of our existance, and sometimes certain factors are again programmed into what we call our subconsious in order to bring about certain events figuired prominatly in the maximizing of this life. And when I say maximizing ; monetary gain and romantic involvement are not what I'm talking about.

onawah
5th October 2011, 18:34
Agreed, Starsha! Choygam Trungpa, a high ranking and very controversial Tibetan lama who came to live in the West, wrote a great book called "Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism" which is all about how our grasping minds so often miss the point when it comes to true spirituality.
If you haven't read it, you might enjoy reading some of the reader's reviews at:
http://www.amazon.com/Cutting-Spiritual-Materialism-Shambhala-Editions/dp/0877730504
Here's one: "A no-nonsense, firm, but gentle warning note to those of us committed to the so-called path of self-development. Trungpa patiently brings into fresh air the dangerous and destructive method by which we typically approach the notion of spirituality: i.e. as something to be developed, learnt through discipline or otherwise achieved much as we seek to aquire the prizes in our everyday material life. Trungpa's message was ideally suited to that aspect of ourselves - the Eastern mind as much as the Western - which is constantly looking for something external through which we hope to secure our sense of self and make us happy. Exposing this tendency with great skill and clarity, he outlines a more open, direct and yet infinitely more challenging way to experience Mind beyond the self through correct meditation. Even amongst Buddhist literature this is wonderfully refreshing and at once destroys all hope of bettering oneself and yet points to a far brighter fact: that true liberation inevitably involves letting go of the self rather than working to improve it. The often rather painful process of spiritual awakening is made sense of in this book if we begin to see that our emotions and thoughts cloud our direct experience of reality. An apt message befitting an enlightened being who wore his suits 2 sizes too small as a constant reminder of the irritation and dissatisfaction of the samsaric world. "

Here's another:
" He states that the Guru will cut through your suit of armor. He will keep at you until you are exposed naked. You will try and struggle to keep your armor intact. But the Guru will see your pretense and expose whatever you are hiding. He will strip you clean of all three forms of materialism. WOW! Please remember that this book is composed of his lectures to his students. It is simply brillant beyond belief in it's ability to destroy illogical assumptions made by people. It is a classic. Trungpa always had a way of examining the American Mind and striking at our delusions. It is a great read. Like seeing us all excited about our spiritual journey and kicking here and there until we fall. A must read. Buy it and read it three times like I did. Trunpa always cuts. See what you can do with this book. Thank you. "

Reading that book many years ago really changed my views a lot. I saw Trungpa give a talk in California once and was very struck with how different he was from other lamas I've met. He made a lot of waves, and was still very flawed as a human being, but he had a very deep insight into the human condition and his books were brilliant .

OK i'll bite :)

My take on this subject is usually not very popular with people but lately i have been feeling compelled to share this message, so i will again today.

First off, i don't mean to point fingers at anyone, and i don't mean offense to anyone at all, i am just sharing my personal experiences in what i have discovered for myself. What i see with conditioning is that we are programed to think that when we get our lives looking a certain way, then we will get to be happy. The social conditioning is often seen through first, one day we just get it, 'this isn't working, that car, house, job, soul mate, etc isn't working, it isn't making me happy.'

This is typically when we jump out of the frying pan and into the fire. We start looking to spiritual practices and spiritual concepts thinking that 'when i get enlightened, when i ascend, when i reach a higher level on consciousness, THEN for sure i will be happy, this time it will work.' So instead of breaking out of conditioning, we trade in our social conditioning for spiritual conditioning.

Behind all of this seeking, whether it is spiritual seeking or another type of seeking, the motive behind it is to feel good. To get away from the reality of this moment, and to find a better moment when we can feel really really good. The truth of the matter is (or at least for me anyway) seeking never works, ever. Seeking for 'more' and 'better' is like a wheel perpetually spinning without ever touching the ground.

At the end of the day what is ... is . This is it. Having an aversion to the discomfort of life is the cause of seeking. Dealing with that aversion head on, and accepting it honestly, is the only thing that worked for me. There is no escape from life, the sooner that is accepted, the sooner life can be really lived. When you are no longer resistant to the discomforts of life and trying to escape what is (which is futile anyway) you can actually embrace the life that you already do have here and now. (and i don't mean that from the context of a solution that is somewhere in the future, after you have taken yet another series of spiritual workshops .... i mean literally, this is the reality of right here, right now.)

Again, i don't mean to offend i am simply wanting to share from my own experiences here of what i have discovered after 20 years of seeking. :)

I am also not saying that you should try to stop seeking, because as soon as you try to stop seeking then you just start seeking to stop seeking. But one day, it just gets old. You get tired of it, and you see that it isn't working, and it stops by itself. Then you can be willing to look at the reality of things, and accept your own limitations, and see things for what they are.

I guess why i am sharing all of this is that i feel that if someone reads this, who is in the same boat as me, you will smile, knowing that you are not alone. :)

Tony
5th October 2011, 18:39
The law of attraction seems to bring up the subject of karma again. Karma is the mindset of ideas and tendencies which we create, which then creates the situations we find ourselves in. Like attracts like.

Of course, we want nice things to happen to us, because we consider ourselves nice people. And of course we have likes and dislikes - this only normal! So everything should be fine, shouldn't it? We'd be perfectly happy, wouldn't we?

But it's not, and we are not!

It is precisely because we consider ourselves to be nice people with normal likes and dislikes, that this karma is created (because it is partial - centred around "me").
There is the law of attraction.
There is also the law of repulsion...and the law of indifference.
It's in every atom!!!

The more we want to be happy, the more suffering WE create.
Because we are holding onto our mind set of likes and dislikes, when we do find what we want, we have to maintain it.

I suppose that is all sounding pretty negative?

The only reason we want to be happy, is because we do not recognise that we are happy.

So...if we want to be happy, we have to recognise that we do not think we are happy now!

So... first we have to recognise that we are not happy and we are suffering.

Now, all we have to do is recognise that we are suffering, and then we can find the cause of that suffering....simple!

Welcome to the mad house Kiwi!!!!

All the best
Tony

onawah
5th October 2011, 18:48
Channeled information is definitely a mixed bag!
I have found one that really appeals to me, which is Tyberonn of www.earth-keeper.com
I post his messages on the channeled information subforum.
Here is an excerpt from one of his messages:
http://dimensionalbliss.com/2011/09/27/law-of-attraction-parts-one-and-two-of-three-2/

" The Law of Attraction"

When & How it Works &
Why it Sometimes Doesn' t

Archangel Metatron via James Tyberonn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part One
Dear Ones, you create your reality, and there is no other rule. You are here in the University of Duality, to learn how to responsibly create.
Now, there are many text that speak about the concept of how a human being creates their perspective realities.
We offer this caveat, it is not thought that on its own, is creative, rather it is BELIEF .... belief expressed in thought in clear mind.
So to clarify syntax, let us say that in the Law of Attraction, it is wise to substitute the word Believe for Think, because while positive thought can encourage new belief, until you believe what you think you are not generating new reality. Belief generates reality. This is logical.
So understand, beyond the syntax, that thinking positive thoughts can only manifest if they are in sync with your beliefs. For example, if at your core, you BELIEVE you are unworthy of abundance, or in your core mind, believe that the accumulation of abundance is materialistic and therefore wrong, you will not manifest abundance by merely thinking about it. If you believe money is the root of all evil, the LAW of Attraction will not work for you until you change that core belief.
If you believe that you are poor and will always be scraping to make ends meet, then your very belief will create that experience. No matter if you work 2 or 3 jobs, your core belief is generated, projected into dimensionality and indeed will be manifested. You will struggle economically.

If you believe you are not 'very smart' , your brain will take on that belief and you will be limited. If you believe you are not attractive, you will project that image to all around you telepathically.
You constantly project your beliefs, and their manifestations constantly "meet you in the face" when you view the world around you. They form the reflective mirrored- image of your realized beliefs. You cannot escape your beliefs. They are, however, the method by which you create your experience.
In kind, if you believe, in very simple terms, that people mean you well, and will treat you kindly, they will. And, if you believe that the world is against you, then so it will be in your experience. And, if you believe that your body will age and begin to weaken at age 40 , then it will. Do you catch our 'drift' ?
You are in physical existence to learn and understand that your beliefs, energetically translated into feelings, thoughts and emotions, causes all experience. Period. Now your experience can change your beliefs, and at any time you are in control of what you choose to believe. The key is to form BELIEF through 'over-soul' Mer-Ka-Na aspectual conscious choice and not be unconscious programming.
Now, let's take this concept into multi dimensionality.
Imagine that you have a number of lifetimes as a monk or priest where you have taken strict poverty vows. You have shunned the 'material' and adhere strongly to the BELIEF that money is 'the root of all evil'.
All lifetimes are simultaneous in the eternal now. In the present lifetime there is the focus on creating your reality. You have need for abundance. You realize money is not evil, it is simply energy, and that it can be used for many positive things.
You have read all the books, read all the articles on how positive thinking triggers the 'Law of Attraction', yet you are still not bringing in abundance.
Could it be that you are multidimensionally 'outnumbered'.
If you have a dozen ongoing lifetimes in their NOW moment simultaneously shunning, rejecting what they BELIEVE to be 'material things' and one lifetime trying to create abundance, which effort contains the most energy projection ?
You have the ability in NOW mind in Mer-Ka-Na to change the seeming past and create a unified harmonic of that you desire and believe. And Dear Ones, money is not evil ! It is energy and in the new paradigm you are required to learn to create in responsible loving manner. You CAN have what you want, what you need, but the Belief must be harmonic in multi dimensionality.
It is not as simple as "Ask and it shall be given". It must be projected in clear harmonic mind. And mind is above brain. Mind is multi dimensional
Part 2
Now, the multi-dimensional aspect of human experience is quintessential to your understanding of the mechanics of the 'Law of Attraction'.
A key part of understanding your multi-dimensionality is that your higher self , the part of you above physicality, scripted certain of your 'life growth challenges'. ...and that these cannot be avoided or wished away. Rather they are 'required' courses in the curriculum of the 'University of Earth' that you yourself have chosen to complete for higher good. And you can't skip the classes.
They will come to you because you enrolled, they are a part of the 'Law of Attraction' from higher mind, and cannot be repelled.
This then is an area in which duality thinking, of trying to wish-away a seeming obstacle, seems to defy the 'Law of Attraction'. You may find yourself in an uncomfortable scenario at work, that all the 'positive thinking' applications seems to fall flat. That is because there is a lesson here that must be faced, and until it is faced it will repeat over and over again, until it is completed...because you have attracted it to you from higher mind, and duality -aspect brain is unable to avoid it. It is only completed when you master it.
Accepting the Challenge
While it is true that your thoughts and beliefs create the reality you experience in duality, you in higher aspect thoughtfully and carefully compose and create the challenges that you face. These have great purpose. Whether you truly believe it or not, you write your own tests. So while 'positive thinking' is a key frequency, positive thinking is meant to help you approach your life lessons and does not circumvent the learning process itself. You cannot just ignore or wish away the growth lessons you script for yourself in order to expand. That is because your chosen set ups are in most cases outside, beyond the ability of the duality aspect of ego-brain to remove or will away. You will face them, because you have in divine self, willed it from higher perspective. In higher mind you have scripted your challenges.
We assure you that there is nothing more stimulating, more worthy of actualization, than your manifested desire to evolve, to change for the better. That is indeed each of your lifetime missions. It is not enough to meditate, or to visualize the desired goal being accomplished if you do not to act upon the inner voice , the drive from which your meditations and visualizations arise.
Intent, focus and meditation must absolutely be teamed with action. Becoming impeccable, and eventually achieving your enlightenment does not mean, as some religions indirectly imply, that you are suddenly in a blissful state of oblivion, or in some distant state of nirvana. Masters, we tell you that you are as much a part of a nirvana now as you ever will be, you simply need discover it within you.
There will indeed be cycles within your emotional state, that is part of being human. There will be times in which you feel apathetic and depressed. Not only the problems you face, but even certain astronomical gravities can be the source of such despair, on their own. All of these must be faced, and can be surmounted.
So be aware that 'Nirvana', in your vernacular, is achieved attitudinally, and not through avoidance, ignorance or escape, but through impeccable confrontation of the reality projection that surrounds you.
Earth experience, duality mastery is difficult. This is a great truth, one of the greatest truths of duality, and one commonly misunderstood. The study and mastery of life requires work. You can't simply put the text book under your pillow and sleep on it, it must be read and understood a page at a time. Moment by moment.
So then your full understanding and accepting that your life is a construction of 'set ups' that you planned in order to enable your spiritual growth is an even greater truth. You see when you accept this noble truth, you have the opportunity to transcend it. That you term 'destiny' is in truth the situations you preplanned for your life lesson. And Dears Ones, that very self scripted 'destiny', in your such terms, will assist you to both face your challenges and then manifest your desires, but not because you protest what you do not like. In order to experience the light of your desire, you must ignite the passion that will free it from the stronghold where it has been closely guarded. The greatest path is to accept the challenge of self purification by being a living example of your own light rather than protesting the darkness that still exists within the world in 3d, a choosing to insulate yourself from it.
Acceptance
Masters, by accepting that you are here to face challenges, then you can more robustly create the energy needed to face them. Because once it is accepted, the fact that life can be difficult no longer scares you, rather it motivates the spiritual warrior into resolve.
The greatest issue you have in accepting ultimate ownership and responsibility for your actions lies in the core desire to avoid the pain of the consequences of that behavior. But we tell you that it is the confrontational courage of impeccably solving problems that provides and indeed nurtures meaningful growth in your life.
Facing your problems is the serendipitous cutting edge that distinguishes between success and failure, or better said between growth and stagnation. Problems call forth your best effort to resolve and refine courage and wisdom within the impeccable seeker.
It is categorically because of stressful predicaments and obstructions that you grow mentally and spiritually. It is through the pain of confronting and resolving life-puzzles and 'set-ups' that you learn the greater meaning of the science of love. Dear Hearts, the candid fact is that some of your most poignant accomplishments and indeed greatest growths are spawned when you are placed in the troubling crossroads of conundrum.
Your greatest trials and revelations take place in times when you are outside of your 'comfort zone', feeing bewildered, unfulfilled, or even in a state of agonizing despair. For it is in such moments, propelled by your discomfort that you are compelled to burst out of the confining cages and seek a better more spiritually satisfying way of life.
Impeccability - The State of Grace
What then is impeccability? We are not understating the base premise, when we define impeccability simply as ' always trying your best'. But to remain impeccable requires more effort as the scope of your gained wisdom and consciousness expands. The greater your consciousness, the more you 'know' . The more you know, the greater the responsibility to live accordingly.
You are in the process of expanding your vibratory awareness, of becoming a conscious participant with the soul. You are becoming what your soul is, discovering your greater identity.
Dear Ones, when you grow spiritually, it is because you have opened to seek growth and are taking action, working to achieve it.
Impeccability involves the deliberate extension of your Beingness into evolution.
Impeccability puts you in the state of grace. Impeccability does not infer that you have achieved enlightenment or have learned all you need to learn. Rather it means you are on the only track, the right pathway to get there."

More to read at:
http://dimensionalbliss.com/2011/09/27/law-of-attraction-parts-one-and-two-of-three-2/

king anthony
5th October 2011, 18:51
...There is also the law of repulsion...and the law of indifference... Because we are holding onto our mind set of likes and dislikes, when we do find what we want, we have to maintain it. I suppose that is all sounding pretty negative?

[simply adding] There is nothing "bad" or "good", there is no "positive" or "negative" (putting aside batteries); there is what is and labels are a way to "cope" - to like or dislike something does not make it "bad" or "good" - "it is what it is".

Fred Steeves
5th October 2011, 18:55
In a room full of fools who paid $200.00 a head. It resembles Ozzy Osbourne, off the wagon, having a bit of fun with fans. Some good classic rock songs here.

Hey Modwiz, thanks for pointing out this video. All I can say is WOW...I don't think I can ever take her seriously again. Another one exposed.

Cheers,
Fred

starsha
5th October 2011, 18:58
...There is also the law of repulsion...and the law of indifference... Because we are holding onto our mind set of likes and dislikes, when we do find what we want, we have to maintain it. I suppose that is all sounding pretty negative?

[simply adding] There is nothing "bad" or "good", there is no "positive" or "negative" (putting aide batteries); there is what is and labels are a way to "cope" - to like or dislike something does not make it "bad" or "good" - "it is what it is".

Yes. This is the reality of what is. But it can't be seen as long as we are chasing the dragon (so to speak). Avoiding the 'bad' and seeking the 'good' means we are too busy to clearly see what actually is. Beyond the labels i mean ...

starsha
5th October 2011, 19:26

Hey Modwiz, thanks for pointing out this video. All I can say is WOW...I don't think I can ever take her seriously again. Another one exposed.

Cheers,
Fred

wow ... yeah, what more can you say about this. Total insanity. :(

Tony
5th October 2011, 19:30

[simply adding] There is nothing "bad" or "good", there is no "positive" or "negative" (putting aide batteries); there is what is and labels are a way to "cope" - to like or dislike something does not make it "bad" or "good" - "it is what it is".

Dear Anthony
You are absolutely, perfectly right.
In the first instant of cognition, there is no good or bad, right or wrong - just pure perception.
And that is the enlightened state!

But for most of us, this instant goes unnoticed, as we quickly move into a pre-patterned behaviour
that we call our "personality".
The belief in a modified self.

Tarka the Duck
5th October 2011, 19:38
There is nothing "bad" or "good", there is no "positive" or "negative" (putting aide batteries); there is what is and labels are a way to "cope" - to like or dislike something does not make it "bad" or "good" - "it is what it is".

Hello Your Highness!
I agree...in the absolute sense.

But what are your thoughts about the relative world, where judgments have to be made?
If we don't recognise "good" and "bad", are we not in danger of falling into the extreme of nihilism?

Kathie

starsha
5th October 2011, 19:39

Dear Anthony
In the first instant of cognition, there is no good or bad, right or wrong - just pure perception.

But for most of us, this instant goes unnoticed, as we quickly move into a pre-patterned behaviour

"for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. To me it is a prison." -- Shakespeare :)

Tony
5th October 2011, 19:51

Dear Anthony

"for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. To me it is a prison." -- Shakespeare :)

"To be or not to be that IS the question. To suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune and by opposing...END THEM ...Shakespeare.
We have to know we have a choice...Tony

realitycorrodes
5th October 2011, 20:04
This something someone wiser than me said :

Thinking positive?

A lot of people live with their heads in the sand. To them, life is about thinking positive. Everything looks fine when their heads are down under. But in the real world, back up on the surface, their butts are waving in the wind, vulnerable and inviting targets. Those butts can get kicked hard at any moment. As long as that hasn't happened, those positive-thinking heads are "as snug as a bug in a rug" with their illusions. "Just stick your head in the sand," they advise, "and everything will be just fine! Think positive, like me."

A few people live to provide the sand. They are the true rulers of the world (also known as sociopaths). They can kick butt any time they want. Sometimes they do, but they do it in a way that leaves the recipients completely clueless. This is usually quite easy, since the recipients have got their heads buried in the sand! One thing these sand-men never do is think positively. No siree! They think realistically. Their heads are never in the sand, because they need them ever-vigilant to protect their butts.

Obviously, the people with their heads buried don't even know the sand-men exist. A few have found out, often from a hard kick that popped their heads out of the sand. But when they pop their heads back under to warn the others, they are ridiculed and called names like "pessimist" and "conspiracy theorist". These whistle-blowers are shunned as being "crazy" or full of "negative energy". And in this way, a few sand-men can dominate over vast fields of butts swaying gently in the wind.

king anthony
5th October 2011, 20:09
...But what are your thoughts about the relative world, where judgments have to be made? If we don't recognise "good" and "bad", are we not in danger of falling into the extreme of nihilism?

I will reply when I return - in the interim, cheers!!!

***POST UPDATE***

I say, what does it matter what I know, not my thought as I have none, about the "relative reality", for we all share the same. Judgment is made when things are not understood or a "feel good" is needed. If one is truly liberated (aware/awake) then concern for nihilism is moot for it could not exist - "it is what it is".

To simplify my words above in brief, via example(s).

All may see the floodwaters approach from different perspectives (angles of sight), but the fact (reality/truth) remains, the floodwaters approaching is unchanged.

So does it really matter what each perspective is, other then one possibly sharing with another a safe place to flee to, which is not seen by another!? Are the floodwaters approaching "bad or good"; giving it the said standard imposed, who is to say "bad or good", for no one knows what will be during or after; is not a comparison of what was before bias based!?

How can one judge something that simply was, is or will be!? Is this about convenience or inconvenience!? Another topic of discussion.

What if/when another rejects what the one sees, the safe place to flee to during the flood, because of their arrogance, deep rooted social conditioning such as faiths and belief systems or the desire to complicate the uncomplicated by way of discussion!?

The concept of "good and bad" should not be if one is truly liberated (aware/awake) as what has been imposed is no longer; this differs to when one enjoys the view of something and another does not - opinion based. When this is overlaid with the floodwaters approaching scenario, the understanding of what "good and bad" is - is made clearer, for it is a luxury.

When one judges over another of "good or bad", and has the ability to impose, the authority to impose is voluntarily given to the one judging; thus reward or consequence is, which is based on the bias of opinion, belief, hope and/or faith.

Using the shirt and tie example (I have used in previous posts).

Opinion - Is that a shirt and tie combination either works well together or not.

Theory - Is making the shirt and tie combination either fit together or not.

Belief - Is the hope that one is correct with their theory of the shirt and tie combination, either it fitting together or not.

Hope - Is the impossibility of reason regarding the shirt and tie combination, either it fitting together or not.

Faith - Is that someone else will agree with either Theory or Opinion that the shirt and tie combination fits well together or not.

Fact/Truth - Is that the color of shirt and tie (simply )is; and remains the same regardless of anything said or thought.

Apply the same standard stated above with the floodwaters approaching and then the question of "where judgments have to be made" is answered and the concern of nihilism is addressed. The same standard can be applied to any topic of discussion; a simple chart can be drawn and all one needs to do is fill in the blanks - a good exercise for the skills needed to be "liberated".

...And that is the enlightened state!...

Is that "bad" or "good"!? (have a chuckle on me)

..."for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. To me it is a prison." -- Shakespeare

Always someone having to bring his work up somehow. :)

...We have to know we have a choice...

If I may add; an informed choice.

This something someone wiser than me said... ...vast fields of butts swaying gently in the wind.

I say, ignorance is bliss.

...Being truly and fully 'here' is the opposite of nihilism...

It could not be.

...So i think it is a grace to " Feel" emotions, but not to be attached to them...

I say, know and understand what emotions are and do not let them lead for there is a time and place for this part of the human experience to be.

...but I still believe we create our own reality.

There is a difference between being focused and achieving an objective and the reality all share.

realitycorrodes
5th October 2011, 20:16
Like mosts forms of mind control, one of the best ways to have it taken in by the unsuespecting is to

1. Make it appeal to their EGO
2. Mix the untrue with a tiny bit of truth in order to drop the defenses of the victim so the untruth can be swallowed whole heartedly

Look at it from the Powers that be point of view.... of getting people to pretend

that a world full of atrocities does not exist, so instead of getting up and doing something about it they do nothing
while patronising and putting down others for "supposedly thinking negative".

If we are trully in the moment, one should be able to perceive the atrocities going on in the world.

And having seen that, staying balanced and realistic, act in such a way as to make others aware of it,

so with larger numbers and awareness the physical actions can be taken to make the necessary physical changes.

Its not rocket science, but as with most forms of mind control, they have target the victims EGO and the ego is essentially

a word for the "measurment of the force of ATTACHMENT/FEAR".

Enough said!

starsha
5th October 2011, 20:23
There is nothing "bad" or "good", there is no "positive" or "negative" (putting aide batteries); there is what is and labels are a way to "cope" - to like or dislike something does not make it "bad" or "good" - "it is what it is".

But what are your thoughts about the relative world, where judgments have to be made?
If we don't recognise "good" and "bad", are we not in danger of falling into the extreme of nihilism?

Kathie

From how i see it, personally, i don't think so. Nihilism is a form of escapism. To say 'nothing is real' and 'the world is an illusion' is to detach and dissociate. This is another form of seeking because you are detaching from this world, and looking to find a realm where everything is good, empty or peaceful all the time. (again no offense intended, just sharing my experience)

Without labeling things as good and bad we are in acceptance of the reality of what is, and seeking stops. When seeking stops what you are left with is being fully 'here'. Being truly and fully 'here' is the opposite of nihilism IMO.

gooty64
5th October 2011, 20:30
Religions are positive thinking cults.
Put your positive thoughts in prayer, put your positive thoughts in the basket, and put your positive thoughts into submitting to the priest!
Voila--earth civilization as we know it.

starsha
5th October 2011, 20:52
Agreed, Starsha! Choygam Trungpa, a high ranking and very controversial Tibetan lama who came to live in the West, wrote a great book called "Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism" which is all about how our grasping minds so often miss the point when it comes to true spirituality.
If you haven't read it, you might enjoy reading some of the reader's reviews at:

" He states that the Guru will cut through your suit of armor. He will keep at you until you are exposed naked. You will try and struggle to keep your armor intact. But the Guru will see your pretense and expose whatever you are hiding. He will strip you clean of all three forms of materialism. WOW!

That is really cool Onawah ... thanks :)

That bit about the 'guru' reminds me of a few of my dear friends. Those types of people tend to be unpopular in general i find. Though, i personally find that level of directness refreshing. (even when it stings at first) :)

thanks again, for sharing this, i will check it out.

:)

Billy
5th October 2011, 21:00
I came to earth to "Feel" to experience the various effects of density, this allows my physicalness to experience the different vibrations of emotion, my "secret" is not to be attached to those emotions, whether they are positive or negative, I feel balanced If i give Love to my emotional experiences and allow them to trancend through my being. There is an unbalanced positive and an unbalanced negative, having a balanced positive and a balanced negative while being nutural/grounded creates the spark that shines the light.

To me the EGO dwells within the subconscious, learning the lessons that allows balance and growth, to educate the EGO to have emotional non attachment and be welcomed on the journey of the soul.

So i think it is a grace to " Feel" emotions, but not to be attached to them.

I also like Esther Hicks take on the Law of attraction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTb6mKAwftA&feature=related

markpierre
5th October 2011, 22:11
My experience echos conks observations. When "The Secret" came out we all sat down encouraged that we could have anything we wanted. Easy, it does work. Problem I had with that is when I sat down to try to manifest something the question was like a brick wall, 'what do I really want?'. I was lucky because I had a little help with that. What came in was "you want to be free within 'what is' ". The problem remains, we separate darkness from light and think we know the difference. It's like 'energy workers' that like to distinguish good energy from bad energy. Lets get rid of that bad energy. C'mon. Energy is energy, it's not going anywhere. I decide what it is and I'm always wrong, and I believe I'm a victim. That can go on for a long time eh? It's like the ego trying to distinguish it's egoic thoughts from it's 'real' thoughts. Oh brother. We get some weird ideas and try to make them true. I can't not manifest the effects of my thinking. I'm comfortable or I'm uncomfortable. Discomfort pisses me off. I battle with what I've made. Limitation is what I've made, and I made it solid and 'real' for myself. I stopped relying on Source as my cause. Maybe I can learn to stop deciding based on how well I'm able to protect my body from discomfort. That's what all those disciplines were for. Isn't that what they're for?
Darkness is an absence of light. Okay. It's not somebody else's darkness, it's mine. I won't light it up by denying that it's me, and I won't light it up from a distance. I'd better go in there and see what I've been hiding from for the past millennium or so. Apparently I've used up the time allotted to this project. Seems like I wasted a lot of time, but hey, I don't know that either. .
I must be weary enough of this story, because here it is in my face. In a moment there will be no place left to run to. Here I am running to you guys for some kind of vindication or solace or comfort or whatever.
I'd call this ultimate opportunity, and I wouldn't deny it to the rest of the entirety that still thinks it's not the entirety. Let myself rage a bit more, let myself act out the terror that I actually believe is there, let myself collapse in a heap and let the crazy little me that identifies itself as a body and thinks protecting it is what 'life' is die once and for all. He can't participate in Reality because his 'cause' is not real. That has always been the greatest fear. Fortunately for me, that is NOT who or what I am.
Apparently we're all in a new and novel act of unison, 'manifesting' exactly what we need on a scale we can't ignore. You are me. All those fragments out there that I've allowed to suffer are me. I say enough. Whatever it takes. My body will turn back into dust, your body will turn back into dust and where will we be? If you decide to have yourself buried up to your neck for 3 days and nights you won't really know why until after 3 days and nights. And it doesn't really matter if you decided for yourself or if it just seemed to happen to you.
One thing we can do is experience this lucidly and try not to be fooled too much by what it looks like. There is a God, and it's not what you think it is.

Hey.....IMHO, if that's more palatable.

Earth Angel
5th October 2011, 23:18
I think Law of Attraction is like Gravity......we are using it whether we know it or not.......its just a matter of being aware of how you're using it. What we focus on expands so why not focus on what you want instead of what you don't want. I also believe that emotion is the key, you can't just wake up every day and say I have a million dollars and then wonder why it never shows up. If you can get into feeling the emotions that having that million dollars would be like you will attract it......having a bit o trouble with that part myself ;) but I still believe we create our own reality.

Earth Angel
5th October 2011, 23:22
LOVE Abraham Hicks!! saw them three times and they resonate with me completely! took my kids and the one daughter was grinning from ear to ear as she listened....they just make you feel so good!!!!:love:

I came to earth to "Feel" to experience the various effects of density, this allows my physicalness to experience the different vibrations of emotion, my "secret" is not to be attached to those emotions, whether they are positive or negative, I feel balanced If i give Love to my emotional experiences and allow them to trancend through my being. There is an unbalanced positive and an unbalanced negative, having a balanced positive and a balanced negative while being nutural/grounded creates the spark that shines the light.

To me the EGO dwells within the subconscious, learning the lessons that allows balance and growth, to educate the EGO to have emotional non attachment and be welcomed on the journey of the soul.

So i think it is a grace to " Feel" emotions, but not to be attached to them.

I also like Esther Hicks take on the Law of attraction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTb6mKAwftA&feature=related

king anthony
6th October 2011, 00:28
See post #42 above (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31834-I-think-people-should-focus-on-the-positive-not-anticipate-the-negative&p=325712&viewfull=1#post325712).

onawah
6th October 2011, 02:52
I'll bet a lot of you skipped over post # 32 because it's channeled information. :yawn: :photo: :suspicious: :closed:
Right?
But some channeled information is very astute, and wisdom is wisdom, no matter how it gets to us or from whom.
Check out what this says:

"So understand, beyond the syntax, that thinking positive thoughts can only manifest if they are in sync with your beliefs. For example, if at your core, you BELIEVE you are unworthy of abundance, or in your core mind, believe that the accumulation of abundance is materialistic and therefore wrong, you will not manifest abundance by merely thinking about it. If you believe money is the root of all evil, the LAW of Attraction will not work for you until you change that core belief.
If you believe that you are poor and will always be scraping to make ends meet, then your very belief will create that experience. No matter if you work 2 or 3 jobs, your core belief is generated, projected into dimensionality and indeed will be manifested. You will struggle economically."

and this:

"You are in physical existence to learn and understand that your beliefs, energetically translated into feelings, thoughts and emotions, causes all experience. Period. Now your experience can change your beliefs, and at any time you are in control of what you choose to believe. The key is to form BELIEF through 'over-soul' Mer-Ka-Na aspectual conscious choice and not be unconscious programming.
Now, let's take this concept into multi dimensionality.
Imagine that you have a number of lifetimes as a monk or priest where you have taken strict poverty vows. You have shunned the 'material' and adhere strongly to the BELIEF that money is 'the root of all evil'.
All lifetimes are simultaneous in the eternal now. In the present lifetime there is the focus on creating your reality. You have need for abundance. You realize money is not evil, it is simply energy, and that it can be used for many positive things.
You have read all the books, read all the articles on how positive thinking triggers the 'Law of Attraction', yet you are still not bringing in abundance.
Could it be that you are multidimensionally 'outnumbered'.
If you have a dozen ongoing lifetimes in their NOW moment simultaneously shunning, rejecting what they BELIEVE to be 'material things' and one lifetime trying to create abundance, which effort contains the most energy projection ?
You have the ability in NOW mind in Mer-Ka-Na to change the seeming past and create a unified harmonic of that you desire and believe. And Dear Ones, money is not evil ! It is energy and in the new paradigm you are required to learn to create in a responsible, loving manner. You CAN have what you want, what you need, but the Belief must be harmonic in multi dimensionality.
It is not as simple as "Ask and it shall be given". It must be projected in clear harmonic mind. And mind is above brain. Mind is multi dimensional."

Makes perfect sense, as far as I can see.

and this:

"Masters, by accepting that you are here to face challenges, then you can more robustly create the energy needed to face them. Because once it is accepted, the fact that life can be difficult no longer scares you, rather it motivates the spiritual warrior into resolve.
The greatest issue you have in accepting ultimate ownership and responsibility for your actions lies in the core desire to avoid the pain of the consequences of that behavior. But we tell you that it is the confrontational courage of impeccably solving problems that provides and indeed nurtures meaningful growth in your life.
Facing your problems is the serendipitous cutting edge that distinguishes between success and failure, or better said between growth and stagnation. Problems call forth your best effort to resolve and refine courage and wisdom within the impeccable seeker.
It is categorically because of stressful predicaments and obstructions that you grow mentally and spiritually. It is through the pain of confronting and resolving life-puzzles and 'set-ups' that you learn the greater meaning of the science of love. Dear Hearts, the candid fact is that some of your most poignant accomplishments and indeed greatest growths are spawned when you are placed in the troubling crossroads of conundrum.
Your greatest trials and revelations take place in times when you are outside of your 'comfort zone', feeing bewildered, unfulfilled, or even in a state of agonizing despair. For it is in such moments, propelled by your discomfort that you are compelled to burst out of the confining cages and seek a better more spiritually satisfying way of life."

I couldn't agree more.

People who are seeking an easy way to spiritual growth won't want to hear this, and though I think there are times when the path is easy, if we're having a hard time, it doesn't necessarily mean we're doing something wrong.
I think it's really important to accept that.
And to keep an open mind! :loco: :ear: :patsak:
Namaste

Miller
6th October 2011, 07:17
My sincere thanks to all who have contributed to this wonderful thread, especially our new OP. I spent all of the evening and most of the night listening to Joe Dispenza and watched "What the Bleep" on http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/ - can recommend this website although you can lose all your spare time on it if you're not careful - addictive. I have watched some of Bruce Lipton - he's great - although I get a bit lost after a while. Thing is that I felt I took one enormous stride forward last night - can't explain it any more than that - and I feel sort of empowered inside. I think the Observer is interested! lol

Wonderful stuff! Thank you again so much and - belatedly - welcome to the forum Kiwi. Love and hugs . . . .

araucaria
6th October 2011, 07:51
Post #52:
Come on Onowah, money can be seen as abundance from an elitist viewpoint, for the rest of us it is based on scarcity; it is like water draining from our leaky buckets into other people’s swimming pools. Money is energy moving in one direction only.

I remember reading a piece by D. Wilcock on the positive value of money and how his mother came into a nice piece of real estate when someone just gave her a plot of land to build on. Yeah, if it had been a politician, I’d have been thinking this smells not good at all… And at the bottom he was basically saying ‘Buy (whatever it was) now, you know it makes sense!’

I then got one of those little clock synchronicities he is so fond of saying means ‘Take note of what you were just thinking’. What I had just been thinking was, ‘Not today thank you very much’.

I fear your comment is not going to help the cause of channeled information.

Mu2143
6th October 2011, 08:48
The "Law Of Attraction" is positive talking, so you dodge anything that does not fit in your belief system. Even if it is the truth!!NEWAGE is the same thing and there trying to push this RELIGION forward ,because it is part of the NWO.

onawah
6th October 2011, 09:31
I have no idea what you are on about, auracaria.
What specific comment are you referring to?
And the rest of your post doesn't make any sense to me--it seems very vague.
Would you mind explaining what your point is exactly?
If there is actually something in there to be learned from, I would be glad to know what it is.

The reason I posted the excerpts from the channeled message was because:
1. It points out that it's not by "positive thinking" that we change our relationship to abundance, but what we actually believe about ourselves and about life which determines (to a certain extent, at least ) what abundance we can create for ourselves.
2.Because we are multi-dimensional beings and everything is happening NOW, including our past lives, what we believe now subconsciously may be very much affected by what we believe in other lifetimes. For example, if I was a renunciate in several past lives who believed that living in poverty was virtuous, then that belief may be affecting me very much now, no matter how much I might practice "positive thinking" or positive affirmations.
3. We grow through facing challenges, and we decide before we even incarnate what those challenges will be. Having an easy, comfortable life, filled with material wealth is not necessarily a sign of spirituality, as some New Agers seem to believe.
Life doesn't have to be hard all the time, but when it is, it may be a sign that we have signed up for some real spiritual growth.

So what exactly is it that you are taking issue with?

Do you think that the whole economic setup in our world is unjust and unsustainable?
Well, I totally agree! And I can hardly wait to see it change.
But what we see is what we get, until then, so we still have to do our best to stay afloat in this crazy paradigm that is hopefully, about to morph into something completely different.
What I quoted was simply some wisdom that has helped me and others to cope meanwhile.
I always found that practicing affirmations and positive thinking just made me crazy.
I had to go much deeper before I found what works for me, which is acceptance of where I am.
From that point, instead of being at war with myself, I am at peace and have much more energy to create what I choose in my life, given the limitations that I have to work with.
Granted there are limitations that I would not necessarily choose, but I chose to be here in this world at this time, so I must take responsibility for that, and not blame all my misfortunes on someone or something else.

Post #52:
Come on Onowah, money can be seen as abundance from an elitist viewpoint, for the rest of us it is based on scarcity; it is like water draining from our leaky buckets into other people’s swimming pools. Money is energy moving in one direction only.

I remember reading a piece by D. Wilcock on the positive value of money and how his mother came into a nice piece of real estate when someone just gave her a plot of land to build on. Yeah, if it had been a politician, I’d have been thinking this smells not good at all… And at the bottom he was basically saying ‘Buy (whatever it was) now, you know it makes sense!’

I then got one of those little clock synchronicities he is so fond of saying means ‘Take note of what you were just thinking’. What I had just been thinking was, ‘Not today thank you very much’.

I fear your comment is not going to help the cause of channeled information.

araucaria
6th October 2011, 11:30
Sorry onawah, should’ve attached a quote, my mistake. Things like:

If you believe money is the root of all evil, the LAW of Attraction will not work for you until you change that core belief.
If you believe that you are poor and will always be scraping to make ends meet, then your very belief will create that experience. No matter if you work 2 or 3 jobs, your core belief is generated, projected into dimensionality and indeed will be manifested. You will struggle economically."

And Dear Ones, money is not evil ! It is energy and in the new paradigm you are required to learn to create in a responsible, loving manner.

If these did not affect you, as they clearly didn’t (great post by the way, #56), the fact that they pressed my buttons means that they could well have a subliminal effect on others. Of course the majority of this message is positive, that is the problem!

Subliminal messages by definition pass under your radar, there is a plausible deniability side to them. The rest may sound good, but it’s like the curate’s egg (cf. the curate given a bad egg to eat, who says politely ‘parts of it are delicious!’) – the whole thing is contaminated. Very dangerous. (Don’t get me wrong, this has nothing to do with channeling per se).

Evil is perhaps not the word I would use, but IMHO money is the root of all something: a negative form of energy that operates in the way I suggest, and is the number one weapon used to enslave people. It’s all about money. The Rothschild Illuminati’s core business is banking. The drain on society is primarily a financial one – foreclosures, bankster bailouts, missing trillions etc. Pun intended, Ben Fulford is right on the money!
There is more on the second Wade Frazier thread and on the ‘positive Fed’ threads (I forget the actual titles) if you are interested.

Rant over. Peace

Anchor
6th October 2011, 12:20
Sorry to be pedantic, but it seems important in this context

...the LOVE of money is the root of all evil... (1 Timothy 6:10). Money itself isnt.

Discussions around the law of attraction always seem to come back to the subject of material possessions and acquiring them. This is the damage done by the NWO spin on the LOA, and books like "the Secret".

Shame really - its a lot more simple and a lot more universal than this.

John..

araucaria
6th October 2011, 12:36
Sorry to be pedantic, but it seems important in this context

...the LOVE of money is the root of all evil... (1 Timothy 6:10). Money itself isnt.

Discussions around the law of attraction always seem to come back to the subject of material possessions and acquiring them. This is the damage done by the NWO spin on the LOA, and books like "the Secret".

Shame really - its a lot more simple and a lot more universal than this.

John..

This is a fine distinction. It just happens that the people who create and lend and confiscate money just love the stuff.

The fact that you place a monetary value on my labour automatically means (i.e. follows from multiplying my hourly rate by the number of hours I can possibly work) that I shall be pretty inactive within that money system.

Therefore, if I subscribe to the status quo, I will never be able to express the great power that lies within me.

conk
6th October 2011, 14:00
DNA, yes, we inherit frequencies.

And for anyone who doubts channelled information, please study The Course of Miracles.

araucaria
6th October 2011, 16:33
DNA, yes, we inherit frequencies.

And for anyone who doubts channelled information, please study The Course of Miracles.

Thankns conk.

If you were thinking of me, I don't think studying something else at this juncture is what is needed actually. Let's just stay in the here and now.

I have just studied the page of channelled material that was given to me here, with no preconceptions (I am not an inveterate doubter). That study of that page led me to make those remarks - that is all.

Although sometimes, patterns can begin to form.

Ba-ba-Ra
6th October 2011, 18:20
I think Law of Attraction is like Gravity......we are using it whether we know it or not.......its just a matter of being aware of how you're using it. What we focus on expands so why not focus on what you want instead of what you don't want. I also believe that emotion is the key, you can't just wake up every day and say I have a million dollars and then wonder why it never shows up. If you can get into feeling the emotions that having that million dollars would be like you will attract it......having a bit o trouble with that part myself ;) but I still believe we create our own reality.

Earth Angel, Re: manifesting a million dollars. Look at all the millionaires who aren't happy. (movie stars, athletes, politicians, etc). Instead, try understanding what really makes you happy. If it's anything material, your happiness will be short-lived. Happiness comes from within. Find ways to generate it.

As far as focusing on the negative - awareness is always a good thing, but like everything else perhaps some moderation is needed. Spend time being aware of what we call negative (I know King Anthony - it's our perception), but don't saturate yourself.

And Kiwi, there are plenty of "feel good" threads on this forum. If that is what you are seeking, ignore the other. And welcome & thanks for a thread that helped many perhaps think more deeply about their own beliefs.

kiwi
6th October 2011, 20:54
The "Law Of Attraction" is positive talking, so you dodge anything that does not fit in your belief system. Even if it is the truth!!NEWAGE is the same thing and there trying to push this RELIGION forward ,because it is part of the NWO.

No it isn't about positive talking. It is about re programming your subconscious mind, that has been programmed all your life by the elite through media, and false information they teach in schools. Quantum Physics and many scientists support the law of attraction.

It has been said numerous times even by people from project avalon/camelot that the elite feed off of negative energy. They want people in pain, they want people to be afraid, they want people to riot and be angry. That is how they can continue to control you and everything around you, including your future.

To me people who blow this off without doing the research, are just like people who don't believe any conspiracy theory, such as 9/11 being an inside job. They just think "this can't be the truth it sounds so ridiculous"....despite the fact that if they did research on it and opened their minds, they'd see there is more to the world than what their minds can comprehend.

onawah
6th October 2011, 21:04
Auraucaria, the quote you gave is part of the channeled message, and not my comments.
I take it that you understand that, but it wasn't clear that you did in your first message.
So apparently you had a problem with the channeled message, and not what I said about it, though you thought most of the channeled message itself was positive.
The part that bothered you apparently was the assertion that money itself is not evil.
But I agree with that--money itself is not evil, it is greed that is evil and the unjust ways that money is put to use that is evil-or, to save on words-the LOVE of money, which also implies the love of a system that employs our system of exchange in an unjust fashion.
What the channeler is pointing out is that the way people have reacted to the injustice, by thinking that voluntary poverty is a way of rooting out any possible evil love of money in oneself, and so deny themselves, can set up an unhealthy pattern in their subconscious minds of self-denial, which can carry over into other lifetimes.
Self-denial doesn't solve the roots of the problems in an individual or in our society, which are greed and fear that there is not enough for everyone, and the opposite reaction, which is the idea that self-denial must therefore be good.
It's just all out of balance.
That was the point the channeler was making. I don't think there is anything sinister or subliminal about it.

Once we are well into the new paradigm and wealth is distributed more equitably, there won't be such a charge around the issue of money, or whatever our system of exchange will be once that happens.
But I think there is still going to have to be some system of exchange, at least until the time that we can just manifest what we need from thin air.
We live in a material world now, though, and we have to have some form of exchange of goods; that isn't evil, it's just the way it is.

Sorry onawah, should’ve attached a quote, my mistake. Things like:

If you believe money is the root of all evil, the LAW of Attraction will not work for you until you change that core belief.

And Dear Ones, money is not evil ! It is energy and in the new paradigm you are required to learn to create in a responsible, loving manner.

If these did not affect you, as they clearly didn’t (great post by the way, #56), the fact that they pressed my buttons means that they could well have a subliminal effect on others. Of course the majority of this message is positive, that is the problem!

Subliminal messages by definition pass under your radar, there is a plausible deniability side to them. The rest may sound good, but it’s like the curate’s egg (cf. the curate given a bad egg to eat, who says politely ‘parts of it are delicious!’) – the whole thing is contaminated. Very dangerous. (Don’t get me wrong, this has nothing to do with channeling per se).

Evil is perhaps not the word I would use, but IMHO money is the root of all something: a negative form of energy that operates in the way I suggest, and is the number one weapon used to enslave people. It’s all about money. The Rothschild Illuminati’s core business is banking. The drain on society is primarily a financial one – foreclosures, bankster bailouts, missing trillions etc. Pun intended, Ben Fulford is right on the money!
There is more on the second Wade Frazier thread and on the ‘positive Fed’ threads (I forget the actual titles) if you are interested.

Rant over. Peace

king anthony
6th October 2011, 21:18
Amazing how many default to "feel good" thought - is there any "hope" for humanity!?

markpierre
6th October 2011, 21:37
Amazing how many default to "feel good" thought - is there any "hope" for humanity!?

LOL, that could easily be overlooked.

Hey I'm not feelin so good.... Is it safe to admit that I feel like I'm waring my nervous system on the outside of my body? Anyone else uncomfortable these days? We're talking about using the scared silly thing in the cocoon to reprogram the worm. This time in transition is costing me money.

DNA
7th October 2011, 03:28
No it isn't about positive talking. It is about re programming your subconscious mind, that has been programmed all your life by the elite through media, and false information they teach in schools.

So if we agree that on some level the power of intention works, what is it then that we should be intendeing?

On another note, do you want to know my personal theory on why so many people who gain instant access to millions and celebrity don't handle it so well?

I believe circumstances are presented as we incarnate that give us the best oppurtunity to contribute and participate in specific relationships and ironing out energetic karmic creases.
We are given free will in terms of wether or not to participate in said actions, and our guardian angels through the drama of tragedy, serendipity, synchronicity and fortune are able to manipulate circumstanses to best fall in line with what we intended before we were born.
http://www.masksandpuppets.com.au/images/GG_drama2.jpg

But if the Ego is so impowered by material inertia as to become entrenched and unmovable into said circumstances, a state of melancholy and furtive helplessness may over come said person as the soul mourns so many oppurtunities now lost to it in this life time.

I'm just saying. A lot of suicidal rock stars and self destructive lotto winners out there.

markpierre
7th October 2011, 08:38
POST # 32: You are here in the University of Duality, to learn how to responsibly create.

Now that's an interesting point; responsibility. I'm loath to say it; It reminds me of Groundhog Day. But I like the example from Bill Monroe's third (not Bill Murray!) book? Where he finds himself piloting a crashing bomber, and has to choose a course of action. Each time he chooses fearfully and finds himself back in the pilot seat compelled to make a choice again. I think he chooses the first doomed option several times before he even tries other doomed options. He finally chooses selflessly. Responsibly? but I think that was doomed as well. Then he finds himself soaring through the astrals with his pal. Cool. That's how I remember it.
"No greater love"? I don't know, if that rush to aid impulse is there, then it's there. Maybe you think you do it for all the wrong reasons and the lesson is to watch out for yourself for a change. Doesn't really ring with me. It has that same energy as the desire to manifest everything you think you want, and that's the happy dream. Maybe that's what the 5th dimension is. Still the impulse to serve is there now. Does that come from the silly busy conscious mind, or the convoluted story in the silly busy unconscious mind? Or from somewhere else? Does that impulse, (just the impulse) or whatever it can be associated with (not the drama it invests in), need to have anything look any differently? It's definitely not perception.

Here's another interesting perspective. If you had the say, is there anyone you'd leave to suffer? If you regard another's suffering as their own, and even possibly useful to them, do you leave them to it? If you were suffering, would you be further along discovering that you could never be 'left there'? By whomever?

What is suffering meant to give us at the end of the lesson? To 'not manifest' suffering? Maybe.
I don't know. A lot of questions, sorry. I know that every time I've sensed the bottom coming, something picked me up. I must not ever really be alone in that pilot seat. Maybe that's the lesson. I don't know, I'm not picking one.

If that shift in consciousness feels strange enough or long enough for the body identity (that's us guys) to associate it with death, what would need to take over the controls?

king anthony
7th October 2011, 13:07
The direction of some/many in thought is very unfortunate for all.

onawah
7th October 2011, 18:08
Don Juan Matus in Carlos Castaneda's books said that it is a warrior's intent that is most important in creating a "path with heart", and that every warrior's goal is living and acting impeccably.

So if we agree that on some level the power of intention works, what is it then that we should be intending?

nearing
7th October 2011, 19:53

Cheers,
Fred

I am embarrassed for her! She is clearly on something. AND those little black dots in the corners of her mouth are proof that she had recently had lip injections. 'Ramtha' is pretty third dimensionally vain!

What could she be thinking?

king anthony
7th October 2011, 20:10
I say, hopelessness is for many and it is not for me to judge if worth is worth being sought or not. I wish you all well on your journey.