PDA

View Full Version : Protocols For Economic Collapse In America -- Al Martin, 2004

Bill Ryan
7th October 2011, 15:26
-------

Hi, All:

This is a MUST READ article written in 2004 by Al Martin, former contributor to the Presidential Council of Economic Advisors.

The article is plausible, well-researched and chilling, and was widely cross-posted on the net (including on Camelot) when it was published on rense.com in 2008:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Protocols+For+Economic+Collapse+In+America%22+%22Al+Martin%22

To download and archive as a PDF, click here:

http://projectavalon.net/Protocols_For_Economic_Collapse_In_America.pdf

Ignore the article date (2008 was when it was re-posted on Rense). It was written in early 2004. Also ignore the references to Bushonomics... all this is happening now.

The really interesting part begins at the top of page 5. Must read. Here's a taster:

When that day comes, in other words, when the U.S. Treasury declares a force majeure on debt, it wouldn't be broad-cast on mainstream media. There's no sense because the American people don't even understand what it means. But the announcement would actually be put on the Federal Reserve wire system, which would, of course, immediately be picked up by all media outlets anyway.

The U.S. Treasury would declare a force majeure on debt after the Asian and European markets closed, probably at 12:30 p.m. EDT. The reason why that hour was always selected is because Asian and European markets close. It's also the lunch hour for the markets. It's when you're going to have the fewest people on the floor of the exchanges. That would be the ideal time to make such an announcement.

A few seconds after that announcement was made, all United States markets, both equities debt and commodities i.e., stock, bonds, commodities, that have trading collars or permissible daily limits would all be limit-offered with pools. Limit-offered means that there are more sellers at the limit i.e., limit down, than there are buyers.

So-called 'pools' would immediately begin to form, probably a thousand contracts every few minutes. 'Limit-offered with pools' - this is trader language. Pools to sell 2,000 lots, 3,000 lots. That means, the number of sellers over and above the available buyers at the limit- offered price. That would begin to build.

By 1:00, the news would begin to sink in because it would take awhile before panic selling would arise from the public. This news is being released at lunch hour.

A lot of the American people initially would not even understand the temerity of the news. You would see professional selling first, and as that professional selling intensified over the afternoon, the SEC, the CFTC, NASDAQ, and various market regulatory authorities would begin to institute certain emergency market protocols. This would be the installation of the so-called 'declaration of fast market conditions,' for instance; the declaration of 'no more stop orders,' the declaration of 'fill at any price,' etc. in a desperate bid to maintain liquidity.

That first day, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and related indices on a percentage basis would lose about 20% of their value by the close of business that day. The real impact would come overnight when the American people found out what this was all about and when it was explained to them.

At 7:30 a.m. EDT, the Tokyo markets would open, and no price would be affixed for probably three or four hours into the session due to the avalanche of selling. Once prices were established, the government of Japan would close all of its financial markets. Europe would not even open. All European governments would close all capital exchanges the next day.

The United States would, in order to accommodate global electronic trading, attempt to open the market on the second day, which they would do, regardless of price, just to maintain some liquidity. At the end of Day Two, the Dow Jones and related indices, would have lost two thirds of their value, and prices would be set accordingly.

On Day Three, the New York Stock Exchange, the SEC and other related agencies would recommend to the United States Treasury and the Federal Reserve that all markets be closed. That would be on the morning of Day Three. Eleven a.m., the Federal Reserve would then order all domestic banks closed. All of the twelve Federal Reserve district banks would (30 minutes later) have special U.S. forces parachuted in and around them to secure whatever gold bullion reserves they had left.

Day Three, 9:00 p.m., the President of the United States would declare a state of martial law. All financial transactions would come to an end. The Treasury would act to formally de-monetize the U.S. dollar and declare it worthless.

This would be totally unprecedented. In the past, collapses have been temporary and have been brought back up. But what we're talking about now is the end.

These protocols that I'm referring to aren't even all that secret. They were publicly available all through the Clinton era. These are Treasury protocols that were instituted mostly in the late 1970s when the Treasury and Federal Reserve began to feel that it was important to have an emergency-collapse protocol in place.

What precipitated the timing of this was the inflationary spiral of the late 1970s. The U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve were both concerned that this inflationary spiral, which was occurring not only domestically but globally, might lead to a global, uncontrollable hyper-inflation that the Federal Reserve or major central banks could not stop by traditional means, i.e., by raising interest rates and contracting money supply.

and then:

This is what happens. Computer program starts to institute these protocols. Imagine the complexity of trying the manage all this. I think it's going to happen all simultaneously. There are hundreds of different agencies involved, both domestically and internationally. In order to maintain liquidity for as long as possible, it has to be extremely well-coordinated, and there must be existing collapse protocols that can be used.

The reason I was familiar with them was because I used to see the U.S. Treasury 6900 Series Collapse Protocol, 6903, 6904 there'll be A, B, and so on which keyed in to the Department of Defense to be incorporated within the Department of Defense's own World War III scenario and various types of military/ political/ social instability/ war/ pestilence, chaos, etc. scenarios.

All federal agencies had individual collapse protocols that ultimately got coordinated through the Department of Defense. Obviously, the Department of Defense would be the ultimate coordinator because it would need to have special forces available, on a stand-by basis, ready, that could quickly parachute into areas all over the country, into the cities particularly, to secure federal properties and assets.

And that's literally how it would begin. By the end of the third day, it would be all over -- a state of martial law. We're not talking about war, now; this is just economic collapse.

There's no military implication here, no political, no social implication or policy directive thereunto. This is strictly economic collapse. By the end of Day Three, effectively, all banks in the world will be shut down, all paper currencies will become valueless. Martial law would be declared. There would be no continuing transactions, at least for a period of time, of commodities. All providers of fuels and foods would be shut down automatically.

They have this in great detail too. U.S. Department of Defense Special 117th Assault Unit would parachute in to seize control of the cattle yards in Oklahoma City. This is how well it's planned. In other words, economic collapse would automatically involve expansive military action and control.

By the end of the third day, when you no longer have a domestic medium of exchange, you have to have secured food and fuel stocks. You've got to have troops that have secured distribution points where there is food and fuel stocks, warehouses, tanks, etc. Otherwise people are just going to go get them, and the people have to know that if they try to go break into that store and steal that loaf of bread, they're going to be shot.

And finally:

In a military or economic collapse situation, National Guard units would provide any spare help they could in combating whatever the problem is. Federal troops would be used in order to have the specific authority simply to shoot anyone. There are plans for all sorts of scenarios. The economic- disaster scenario is the one I always found the most intriguing because it is the one that is least understood by the American people.

Military control would be necessary when lines begin to form at the banks, people trying to access their money. But that wasn't even anticipated as a big problem. Lines would form at the banks, but it was not even envisioned until sometime on Day Three because the American people wouldn't get it. It would be announced that the stock markets are down 2000 or 3000 points, and since we've always been taught they'll come back, the people would still be buying stocks.

You could count on everybody remaining in ignorance all the way down because the American people have never been taught Economics 101. The American people wouldn't realize the full extent of it until the markets were closed on the third day, or until the time when they went down to cash a check and the bank was closed with soldiers out in front. Then they would go down and see the gas station's closed. They see the local supermarket has been shuttered, and there's federal troops in front of it. Then they might begin to catch on. And remember -- it's not just federal troops. In emergency-collapse protocols, even before the declaration of a formal state of emergency or a state of martial law, the local military authorities within any given county or jurisdiction have the ability to essentially militarize anyone, that is, any civilian. This would be more than just deputizing civilians. It's federal. In other words, they would have the ability to militarize and give military authority to a civilian force. This would include not only police and the sheriffs and state police, but all local law enforcement that exists below the state level would be immediately militarized. They wouldn't take just anybody like they did in Iraq. It would be like the military when they call for volunteers. Then they'd have everybody and their brother-in-law volunteering, waving around the American flag and so on.

You've got a lot of pickup-driving guys in this country with the gun racks in the back and the Confederate flag flying. So you start waving the American flag in front of their face and say, Hey, you're going to get your chance you always wanted -- to fit your potbelly inside an army uniform and carry a gun and shoot people. How appealing would that be?

And besides, if you do this, then you're going to get to eat.

In other words, this is how it would unfold over three days, but, in fact, very few Americans would know what to do about it or how to take any precautions. They wouldn't have a clue because they don't understand enough about economics to know what is happening. So that's what it is -- Economic Armageddon.

This is, of course, a worst-case scenario. But if you read the full article (http://projectavalon.net/Protocols_For_Economic_Collapse_In_America.pdf), you'll see that this is not make-believe. Al Martin had sight of these documents. The protocols and operational procedures are all in place.

I don't know if economic collapse will occur this month (as some well-informed mainstream commentators believe is possible), next year, or never. But we have to be well-informed.

Another document worth reading is an e-book called Aftershock by respected (and controversial) economist Robert Wiedemer (http://www.aftershockeconomy.com). In some editions of the book, the final chapter was removed because it was considered too shocking and unpalatable. You should also read this.

http://projectavalon.net/Aftershock_unpublished_chapter.pdf

Best wishes to all - Bill

RMorgan
7th October 2011, 15:35
Hey Bill. Nice to hear from you. I hope everything is ok with you.

Well, that´s a terrible scenario, and, as you said, they have plans already set for it. It´s not a matter of IF but WHEN it will happen.

I just wish more USA citizens could have access to this info, so they could also set up their plans as well.

I know it´s a little selfish for me to say this, but I hope things will be different here in Brazil. The military here is much more friendly than in US, and have a much more correct notion of what is truly patriotism.

I know a lot of high ranking military persons here, and they are much centered in actually protecting people than killing and slaving them, in this kind of situation.

jagman
7th October 2011, 15:45
Bill are you suggesting this is about to happen? Or is this just a possible scenario?

Curt
7th October 2011, 15:50
I hope that if and when the time comes for such a horrendous event, that I will remember who I am, why I am here and not to fear anything...I hope the same for the rest.

Billy
7th October 2011, 16:03
because i lost everything in 2009 after the first recession i am now in a better place to help those around me when the final collapse occurs. I think this is all we can do.
Be there for everyone

Cidersomerset
7th October 2011, 16:05
They are trying it, I've just been listening to George noory on Alex Jones show put up by Referee people are waking up, I know it seems like we are in a bubble on these sites, but people are not as uneducated and totally manipulated by King and church, although the Banks & credit has still shackled many !!....
Sure with troops all round the world and the PTB still firmly in charge things look bad !
But I have hope and think we are on the cusp of something new.....

jagman
7th October 2011, 16:14
Last night on Bill O'reily, He said our nation was approaching 15 trillion dollars worth of debt! How long can we sustain this kind of debt!
You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure this one out!

Fred Steeves
7th October 2011, 16:20
Hi Bill, thanks for posting that. Out of all the doomsday scenarios that get bandied about, this is the one I take very seriously, and have been taking precautions for for some time now. When I occassionally tell people during the course of a relevent conversation that the market is going to crash and burn, a common response later on is something like "hey Fred, you were right, the Dow was down 200 points today." I'll say no, that's not what I'm talking about. When this baby blows, it's going to go down hard and fast, just like the Titanic, and it ain't coming back. Of course that's about the point when a tinfoil hat is pictured on my head...Oh well...

I just heard Gerald Celente make an unusually bold prediction for him a few days ago. Usually he predicts events in terms of months or years, but this time he said the markets are going to crash some time this month. That's pretty damn bold. Would that have something to do with your timing in bringing this up again? Or is it just that people in the know who pay attention, and know their history, are all seeing this now?

Cheers,
Fred

Cidersomerset
7th October 2011, 16:25
I had a discussion in work this morning about the debt crisis and was trying to explain that money is not real. Its created debt by the bank and all these Squillions of Dollars owed mean't
nothing because it is interrest on interrest and if it kept going somebody would be owing somebody muti-Squillions of Dollars of debt/interrest that was made up in the first place.
I know a certain amount of it is real in the sence its an exchange for goods and labour. But the bulk of it is interrest which can be written off , but the Banker/PTB won't let that happen !

Or has the Cidersomerset school of economics missed something ..LOL ...Steve

ps.I know I oversimplified it and the main problem is the share market , because pensions and savings are linked so a collapse would hit everyone , but the figures are so high ,it is meaningless to the 'little man' because when your talking about incomprehensible figures people switch off, so it suits the Banksters to scare us into excepting whatever solution they come up with.....

Classic David Icke........ 'Problem Reaction Solution'...

9eagle9
7th October 2011, 17:11
Ramp that up just a notch and look at this from a level where we are controlling this particular scenario regardless if we are aware of it or not. Many are not. I'm just serving here for a moment to remind people what they already know. Or at least what they talk about on a daily basis.

This imminent economic collapse is the break down of an artifical system. We know this. We know its fiat currrency, we know credit is created, we know that none of us have every really transacted with real money. We knew this system had to come down, we asked that it come down, and now it is. Let's push it a little more, keep giving some energy to the old psychic wrecking ball here.

It's not real. It's illusionary and the illusion is breaking down.

We intended that it be so and here we are.

well done.

Much like the way we do work on ourselves to get rid of false beliefs and imbedded emotions so that a purer expression can come in...this is happening with the banking system. Its false consructs are breaking down , and much like when we do emotional release technique on ourselves we experience some discomfort, some fear, some panic, some depression. DEPRESSION. What an interesting word....but we begin to recover. And rebuild off of something that is more true to ourselves and our nature. Or rather its just allowed to express without much effort on our part.

Two things come from this. A better truer system of fair trade can arise from the ashes and it will ,on it's own intiative ,if people want to eat. Someone is going to realize they can't eat nine tons of squash and ask that someone who has a 10 tons of beans if they'd like to barter. Neither of these people are going to starve any time sooon so this is more a matter of variety than survival. When the dead end comes corporations will find out that is does no good to horde because they will have tons of perishables that will be worthless in a week. Perhaps not all but the fact remains; much of iit will not have any value whatsoever other than preservation of human life.

Can a dairy corporation stand on ten million gallons of milk that will quickly go bad and theres really no way to recoup any loss in a system that is dead, dying,, gasping. No.

And I'm thinking if this avalanches down into a complete global breakdown if any of the PTB attempt to reconstruct this illlusionary means of transactions they are going to get stomped on fairly quickly by the unnerved and angry hordes that we call a common populace. That includes the haves, not just the have nots. The haves and the have nots have been pitted in a class war against other by....the have everythings.

Stick it out its what we have asked for. It was what was required and what is been done. The old rotten unreal foundation has to come down before a higher expression of authenticity can be expressed because we can't have the two attempting to occupy the same space. Or....we can't serve two masters the real and the un real.

grannyfranny100
7th October 2011, 17:42
Bill

Why post this 2004 news on top of the earthquake alert about a week ago. Has your old friend Charles caught up with you and you are now subject to mind control? If not, how come you have published so little of your own insightful posts recently? This doesn't fit with the Bill we use to know. I hope you are okay and not under some fear mongering influence.

<8>
7th October 2011, 18:10
Hi..

I would like you to look at this in a different angel instead of the fear view, a collapse can become an opportunity not necessarily a worst case scenario, that seems to be the theme in everything to day.
(Economic Collapse = blessing In Disguise) I personally looking forward for a economic collapse, this collapse can become an opportunity there we can get rid of the elements who keeps our brothers and sisters in the dark.

Stay positive my friends and sees the moment when the time comes..:fencing:

MorningSong
7th October 2011, 18:11
Thanks, Bill, for the heads up.

By "coincidence" might have it, I ran across this Promo for the book "Aftershock" only 2 days ago. Anyone interested can pm me and I will send the link (you can get the book plus the extra chapter free along with the other commercial products subscribing to a newsletter).

This economic downfall, I have been announcing and expecting since 2007. It's been a long time coming.....(the Band!) and getting closer.

Again, thank you.

Lazlo
7th October 2011, 18:25
Force Majeure is my favorite little defined term in a contract.

"No worries , Mate! If this goes sideways we can just declare Force Majeure."

The following is from one of our "off the shelf" contracts, but has been scrubbed to protect the innocent ;)

Force Majeure.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement each Party’s obligations under this Agreement shall be suspended by any Force Majeure if and to the extent that such Party is prevented or delayed from performing by reason of the Force Majeure; provided, however, that (a) the suspension of performance shall be of no greater scope and of no longer duration than is necessarily caused by the Force Majeure and required by any remedial measures, (b) no obligations of any Party that arose before the occurrence of such causes shall be excused as the result of the occurrence, and (c) each Party shall use commercially reasonable efforts to remedy its inability to perform; provided, further, that no Force Majeure shall excuse any payment obligations of either XXX or ZZZ otherwise due hereunder. If the performance by either Party of its obligations under this Agreement is affected by any Force Majeure, such Party shall as soon as practicable notify the other Party of the nature and extent thereof.

“Force Majeure” means any event that wholly or partly prevents or delays the performance by the Party affected of any obligation arising under this Agreement, but only if and to the extent such event is not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of and not the fault of the Party affected including: condemnation; expropriation; invasion; plague; drought; landslide; storms or wind of sufficient intensity to prevent safe performance of work; tornado; hurricane; tsunami; flood; lightning; earthquake; fire; explosion; epidemic; quarantine; war (declared or undeclared), terrorism or other armed conflict; material physical damage to the ABCD caused by third parties; strikes and other labour disputes (including collective bargaining disputes and lockouts) involving Subcontractors and not occurring on the ABCD nor directed at such Subcontractor; riot or similar civil disturbance or commotion; other acts of God; acts of the public enemy; blockade; insurrection, riot or revolution; sabotage or vandalism; embargoes; and actions of a Governmental Authority (other than in respect of XXX or ZZZ’s compliance with: (a) Applicable Laws in effect as of the Effective Date or actually passed as law but not yet in full force and effect as of the Effective Date; and (b) Permits required under Applicable Law in effect as of the Effective Date, or actually passed and enacted as law but not yet in full force and effect as of the Effective Date, in connection with xxx's performance under this Agreement).
Force Majeure shall also include (a) the failure of a Subcontractor to deliver goods or perform services in a timely manner due to an event of Force Majeure affecting such a Subcontractor (as such event is defined in this Agreement); (b) the failure of the suppliers to deliver goods in a timely manner due to a materials shortage of a national scope (or international scope if such materials are typically obtained internationally), provided, that reasonable attempts are made to obtain such supplies or materials at commercially reasonable rates; and (c) delays in transportation resulting from (i) accidents or closure of roads or other transportation route by Governmental Authorities, or (ii) perils of sea.
Force Majeure shall not include labour shortages; labour strikes and other labour disputes (including collective bargaining disputes and lockouts) with regard to work by a Subcontractor on the ABCD or a facility of a Subcontractor (except if such action is part of a regional or national action); any such actions involving XXX or any of its Affiliates whether on or off the ABCD; or economic hardship (including lack of money).

Food in the pantry: check
cash on hand: check
silver and gold: check
popcorn: check :pop2:

nomadguy
7th October 2011, 18:49
psst - http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/story/11271552/1/5-stocks-rising-on-unusual-volume.html?cm_ven=YAHOO&cm_cat=FREE&cm_ite=NA

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=fin-news&source=Yahoo!%2BFinance&p=Volume

conk
7th October 2011, 19:15
Dear God, those who are hoping for collapse, please stop. Some of us have worked extremely hard for decades and have been blessed to accumulate a decent nest egg. I need more time to move it out of fiat denominated assets. More time, please!

christian
7th October 2011, 19:17
it was published on rense.com in 2008 (note that the article is no longer available there)

I have no problems reading the article on
http://www.rense.com/general80/protc.htm

That was also the first search result when I clicked at the other link you provided.

One can still find it on the net here:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Protocols+For+Economic+Collapse+In+America%22+%22Al+Martin%22

Unified Serenity
7th October 2011, 19:18
We want the system to come down, and so do the elite world controllers. It is what happens in the utter chaos as to what is created on the other side. Will utter panic of the worlds, mostly first worlds, populations leave us with mass killings, hording, and a mad max syndrome ensue? If the elites set it off, where will they be riding it out? Do we do anything about them? I don't ask that with the idea of harming them. I ask that with the idea of transition and not allowing the "wrong" paradigm to be rooted.

I think we are very close to some major happenings, and our response to it will mean everthing for our future, for mankinds future.

Lazlo
7th October 2011, 19:33
Dear God, those who are hoping for collapse, please stop. Some of us have worked extremely hard for decades and have been blessed to accumulate a decent nest egg. I need more time to move it out of fiat denominated assets. More time, please!

You have hit the nail on the head. The real question is how much of this do I believe? Is this just fear mongering and doom porn?

If you really believe that the end of the financial system is coming then cash out now, pay the penalties and transfer that wealth into something tangible.

Me, I see it as a distinct possibility, but not a foregone conclusion. Yes I have done the normal prepping, but yes, I also still contribute to my 401K and my children's 529's. The number one rule of all of this is:

Do nothing in preparation that won't benefit you if there is no collapse.

House paid for? Cars paid for and in good repair? I have about 50% of everything sitting in cash right now. If TSHTF, cash in a FDIC insured account will still hold value so long as there is a functioning government of some kind. The may revalue or re-issue the currency, but it won't just evaporate. If we end up in a Postman or Mad Max scenario, it's just scratchy toilet paper anyway.

Stocks on the other hand, those can simply disappear and bonds can be defaulted on.

jagman
7th October 2011, 19:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_BKZ6FO5BmY
The second half of this video deals with economic collapse

Eric J (Viking)
7th October 2011, 19:55
Thanks Bill...on cue!

viking

RedeZra
7th October 2011, 19:58
this is the contingency plan to be played out in the event of an economic armageddon

and it includes martial law food and gas stamps

if you have a surplus of money in the bank then take it out now

and buy some extra food water etc

things are coming down quick

the bubble is about to burst

Ol' Roy
7th October 2011, 20:01
Bill, I took all my money out of the stockmarket in 2008, when the Dow went down to 7,500. Especially when George Greene said it was going to go down to 4,000. He was wrong at the time, but looks like indicators are not looking good.

I hope and pray it doesn't happen this way! But we need some kind of wakeup call. Thanks, O'Roy

ThePythonicCow
7th October 2011, 20:40
The financial analyst I trust the most, Eric Janszen (iTulip.com, where I have been a member for 3 years) also anticipates very substantial world financial and economic problems within the next several months. The details are for paid subscribers only, so I won't share them here. In general, he is less explicit (than the articles Bill is quoting here) about the doom and gloom details of how such a collapse could affect ordinary people, and quite a bit more specific about the various economic and monetary data that are sounding increasingly sharp alarms. Eric focuses on high net worth investors, which I am definitely not, but I like the quality of his research and his realistic awareness of the big picture.

christian
7th October 2011, 20:46
The information in this article is surely evergreen, but not least by now nothing new anymore.

The contemporary paper currencies most definitely will be recognized to be worthless in the not so distant future. That's a given. The article gives some possibilities, what may happen afterwards, what is planned. That's where it becomes tricky. The possibilities presented in the article are surely not the end of the flagpole. This event is going to be such a major challenge for humanity, take heed, pray for balance and guidance, set your focus and don't lack determination in creating a period of decency and cooperation to follow this dark age.

How about, instead of fitting in one of the conservatively predicted possibilities, surprising everyone by doing something truly marvelous? I challenge all of us. :)

Darla Ken Pearce
7th October 2011, 20:48
"All the little highly evolved souls coming in now are not coming in only for all humanity to be wiped off the face of the Earth or to continue supporting an old reality. They are here to show us a whole new way of living and being. Our job too is to show others a whole new way of living and being, leading the way into a new, consciously created reality, leading by example. Lead by living it. Lead by being it. Now." ~ Dana Mrkich ~

These papers and plans reflect the dark plans of TPTW. As expected, the scenarios are like WW3 but without any enemy but ourselves. Clawing and fighting our way to the food source like wild animals without spirits, consciousness, or discernment. Needing people to volunteer to shoot us when we get out of line and strive for survival. What planet is this again?

Do you know that it takes 73 days without food to die of starvation? If you have a water source, you're okay, you're not going to die. In any chaos in coming days, the most time necessary to straighten things out and get organized kindly might be two weeks. Having food and water for this amount of time would be helpful. Not anticipating scarcity before any exists ~ is wise as we are in "creative" mode now and shifting into a whole new reality if we choose. We are more than our bodies ~ we are infinite and have higher purpose than dog-eat-dog, wolves and predators. We are Divine children of a loving father there are higher powers at work here now. Please keep this in mind and live in the present moment and not some ugly scenario of others. This is how they have controlled us through fear.

This Earth has seen the darkest of days but we are moving out of them. Have learned much and we now stand poised for a huge evolution in our own consciousness and powers. We are not in need of troops to keep order, we are capable of governing ourselves and we will prove it shortly. You see there is no scarcity. No lack, nothing behind those fiat dollar but illusions. These illusions are all we stand to lose now. And it's a great thing! Be gone! Adios!

Fiat money has always been an illusion printed out of whole cloth without backing behind it and it benefited the very few controllers. Money today hardly changes hands, it appears mostly on bogus and "doctored" ledgers in computer banks. It's not real and it has no real value except what we assign and give to it. Illusions upon Illusions upon Illusions. Take your pick of what suits your interests.

We are leaving these 3D illusions now ~ that's what the peaceful protests on Wall Street are about and also those happening in all major cities and they will increase until everything changes for the better. Rapidly rising consciousness means no going back and we are beyond the point of no return moving forward day-by-day, hour-by-hour. Everyone can feel this shift taking place. No exceptions.

The matrix of fear has been a game that we don't need anymore and we have the power to leave it if we so choose at this point in time.

For another view here is Salusa's update for today, October 7, 2011. From Salusa:

"The financial position in your world continues to rapidly deteriorate, and although we do not wish you hardships the fact is that it will take a collapse to force the implementation of a new secure system.

As you well know, we have long anticipated this occurrence and everything is ready to put into place. It will be a new approach to an old problem that has beset you many times before. The old ways that allowed greed for excessive profit to flourish, have had their day and the wealth of the world is to be re-distributed.

The extremes you have experienced have served to illustrate the rampant disease of excess in money matters, that has brought massive wealth to the few controlling banking families. That will all permanently change, and never again will there be opportunities for the plundering of the people's money. Furthermore, since total world peace will come with the changes, the excessive waste in connection with wars will also cease."

The rest of this update is posted in the Spiritual Forum for any who wish to read about what follows next. There will be a smooth transition and a new system waits in the wings to take over along with many other changes for the better. For those who are interested and open to what happens next ~ Just check around Avalon in the Spirituality Forum as we are being guided week-by-week and day-by-day for those open to learning about what is happening right now.

Incidentally, between David Wilcock, Ben Fulford, and Celestials like Salusa or Sheldan Nidle, a picture is emerging clearly that has a validity not present in the plans and programs mentioned in this thread. When you tire of the old ways, look them up. Check them out. Use your discernment and be open to new ideas and things you haven't thought of before. The pieces are all here but you must put them together in a manner that has validity within your own heart. All you stand to lose are your old illusions and, of course, fear...

It's not like killing you hasn't been the goal of the dark ones. They gave it their best shot and we've all been stapled, numbered, folded, multilated, bended, and 3-hole punched ~ but now their day has ended. What you fear most has happened in a million ways, a thousand cuts, what fear is left? FEMA camps ~ well, put THEM in there instead. Banish fear, transform it, stand in your own light!

ThePythonicCow
7th October 2011, 20:56
Do you know that it takes 73 days without food to die of starvation?
Some of us might last even a little longer :) :cow: :)

Marianne
7th October 2011, 21:32

Paul, you truly rock. You've given me the best laugh of the day.

ThePythonicCow
7th October 2011, 21:32
The financial analyst I trust the most, Eric Janszen (iTulip.com, where I have been a member for 3 years) also anticipates very substantial world financial and economic problems within the next several months.
My sense is that what some of us sense as fear mongering is intentionally (by The Bastards in Power) just that, and that it will have at least some of the intended affects.

The panics and peaks in stress that have been visited upon smaller nations since World War II will once again be visited upon the major nations of "Western Civilization" (Europe, USA, ...). I recommend neither ignoring it, nor freezing in panic, but rather staying alert, being aware of what the range of likely events includes, and remaining willing and able to adapt. The key for me at least is understanding (both rational and intuitive.) The rest follows.

The Bastards in Power (TBiP) are, I am convinced, driving the major nations off an economic cliff, as a hungry tribe might drive part of a herd of buffalo off a cliff, for harvesting. Whether someone spreading the alarm, as Bill is here, is fear mongering or early warning, is eventually up to each of us to decide. If one of us panic's and runs head long off that cliff even faster, ... it was, for us, fear mongering. If one of us finds a way to adapt, to stand aside, to be one of the herd that survives along with our loved ones, ... it was, for us, a useful early warning.

The harvesting, in this case, is essentially calling in all debt, including the US Dollar and most paper currencies tied to the Dollar. They intend to own our future income and property, and to leave us in debt slavery.

TBiP can, I am confident, cause this massive economic and financial spasm for which they are setting the stage.

What will come out the other side however is wildly uncertain, and will depend on the awareness and intentions of both the few most powerful beings on the planet and the many of us

Warlock
7th October 2011, 21:33

Or become food for others. :hungry:

Warlock

Calz
7th October 2011, 21:40
I like keeping things simple.

If (when) some variation of the OP article happens ... would you like to be prepared mentally, physically, financially and have the supplies needed to "ride out the storm"???

Or would you want to be among those standing in line the 1st 3 days at the bank ... the supermarket ... etc.

Being prepared for emergencies of *any* nature is not fear mongering ... it just makes common sense.

IMHO

ThePythonicCow
7th October 2011, 21:44
Ah - at least all the attention I've paid to eating quality, nutritious food the last few years will not go entirely to waste.

seko
7th October 2011, 21:46
This is information only. We should be ready anyway cause we heard this a while a ago.

Get food for your home and get your money out of the banks.

Lazlo
7th October 2011, 21:49

Warlock

God was my copilot...but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him :crazy_pilot:

Anyhoo... Calz and Paul are speaking words of wisdom here, thanks

Fred Steeves
7th October 2011, 22:00
This is information only. We should be ready anyway cause we heard this a while a ago.

That should go without saying for ANY common sense and somewhat informed person. We've been doing this calmly and methodically for some time now. Not to mention a side order of buckshot for just in case.:whistle:

Cheers,
Fred

Calz
7th October 2011, 22:05

That should without saying. We've been doing this calmly and methodically for some time now. Not to mention a side order of buckshot for just in case.:whistle:

Cheers,
Fred

I was a bit ahead of the curve.

Started cashing out my 401k (extra taxes and all) about 10 years ago.

Have several months of what is needed for family to (hopefully) find better days "rising out of the ashes."

(... must admit to a few boxes of buckshot myself but I sure hope they never see the light of day)

Cal

eaglespirit
7th October 2011, 22:19
A few years ago I discussed this with my older, retired, special forces Brother, that I honor and respect and love. He had been through it all...from Vietnam to Afghanistan, his last few years being lead officer of his 100 man special forces paratrooper unit. He is now finishing up his layman career as a school psychologist...and believe me when I say he bends the rules in that arena to help the kids get help and guidance locally.
As to our discussion...I posed a question to him regarding this very 'fallout' and the possible consequences and reactions. What I asked was, if he were in a position of overseeing a hydro-power plant that powered thousands of households and he was told by authorities to shut it down...would he throw the switch? He said no. Would he throw the switch at gun point? He said no. Did he feel that there were enough other humans with the same integrity that would do the same in similar circumstances regardless of
their personal safety and consequences? He said yes.
And so...I bring this here as a real life probability that I confronted my "military" Brother with...and he acknowledged he would help the people and not the machine.
I feel that there are enough good people out there that will do the same under these circumstances in their own work places that lives of the common people depend on.
Our higher "human-ness" IS going to shine...there may be a bit of a tremble here and there...there may be some underground type activities that will occur to help one another...but help one another we will...right there in the moment...and continually.
The more people we help wake up and tune in, the better, of course.
As the house of cards collapses...we will be as ready as we are able to help...and most of You here at Avalon will lead the way!

Fred Steeves
7th October 2011, 22:33
Eaglespirit's encouraging comments remind me of something that should be added to mine. It's been long decided that if our neighbors, who have done zero preparation were hungry and thirsty, they would not be denied. If the food and water runs out, then it runs out. So be it. There is a point where one has to trust their fate to the four winds that blow, and just do the right thing.

Thanks for that eaglespirit!

Cheers,
Fred

Cidersomerset
7th October 2011, 22:33
I just listened to George greens interview on coast from a couple of years ago.I put it on the M .Horne thread he explains how he thinks Billy is a genuine Plejaren contactee, and so is George. Anyway he was talking alot about the banking collapse and the upcoming nuclear war. Heres a shorter clip but it reminded me that George was an insider and he has been telling Bill and Kerry a lot of what is planned from the inside...

5I196e-Nnc0

heres a flavour of George, I had forgot how much he told us until I listened to the interview with George Noory. As I said there are several interviews in the camelot Library...
Got to go to bed now , have to be up for work 5.00am ..Goodnight all..

ThePythonicCow
7th October 2011, 22:37
As I said there are several interviews in the camelot Library...
Here: http://projectcamelot.org/george_green.html

Cidersomerset
7th October 2011, 22:41
Cheers Paul I'm tired I should have put the link up ...LOL ...Steve

nomadguy
7th October 2011, 23:46
perhaps our cognition here and elsewhere can alter the outcome. I like what is said here > http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22683-Don-t-play-the-Fear-game
Perhaps we can all pitch in at an energetic level to lower the potency and effect of negativity in this time.

Deborah (ahamkara)
8th October 2011, 00:26
I like Dimitri Orlov's advice - lay in a stock of vodka (or maybe Jack Daniels?). During the collapse of the Soviet Union, your could swap out a bottle of booze for a variety of goods and/or services... that way,if economic collapse doesn't happen, you can always give a helluva party..............

Pamela
8th October 2011, 01:11
I am not sure about others but I have felt like a mother bird lately. Trying to prepare my "nest"... My thoughts have constantly been on what are the important things we need. I have also had a great sense of peace and hunger to be out of doors. I have started a fall garden and have planted a flat of spinach and lettuce. Those can be brought in and grown indoors.

I agree with others; don't fear, prepare. Hopefully after the collapse we will all be better off emotionally. Once the energies explode then we can determine what to do. I think the worst thing is the waiting and wondering. One thing I know...humans do survive.

gooty64
8th October 2011, 01:15
Darla Ken said:
Incidentally, between David Wilcock, Ben Fulford, and Celestials like Salusa or Sheldan Nidle, a picture is emerging clearly that has a validity not present in the plans and programs mentioned in this thread. When you tire of the old ways, look them up. Check them out. Use your discernment and be open to new ideas and things you haven't thought of before. The pieces are all here but you must put them together in a manner that has validity within your own heart. All you stand to lose are your old illusions and, of course, fear..

I had this exactly independently!
A trend, a picture, a connect the dots scenario is coming together and has been for weeks to months already.

Here is the deal. We are only going to get sketchy info ahead of time on this "event/shift". We now have sketchy info from the paragraph above.

There are more trends and indicators that I have filed away and with my intuition I feel/sense that we are now in the "window of opportunity" for it all to unravel or to be unveiled.

My hunch is that it will be quite "rocky" especially here in America where the delusion is deep and the karma expensive.

I just got home from the Twin Cities where I took money out of the bank and bought some more food and water for myself and dog. I have enough to get through the winter. The money, I realize is probably useless. Tomorrow, I am going to buy arctic camping gear. And, I have no clue what I need to survive without heat this winter in Minnesota-if it comes to that.

I even thought about getting a weapon/gun to protect my measly supplies but, I AM NOT going to do that. I don't really even want to stay alive on this planet that bad-I just want the basics to get through a few months of upheaval.

A big part of what drives my confidence that the shift is coming is an event that happened to me this past April 17th in my kitchen here in my little cabin/house in the rural area of the midwest. At 5 in the evening, A beam of glowing Light came down from above and seared Light energy into my palm which had been placed face up on my kitchen counter by some gentle force. I am not kidding one iota. An infusion of Light was burned into my hand by a force I can only describe as out of this world.

I emailed news of this event to Kerry in April with a small donation. I am telling you guys this "business" that we are all drawn to like a moth to flame is leading to something- "out of this world".

Don't go into fear and utter survival mode. We have to stay calm, centered and in the heart. Anyone reading this here should be-like me-a wayshower and peacemaker in these amazing times.

with love, Gooty

christian
8th October 2011, 18:24

I just had this thought popping up, that since Divine Intelligene works in miraculous ways, a fasten period might be desired, to cleanse people and make them lighter in a dimension shift scenario. So it might actually be very beneficial, to go without food for some time when the s**t hits the fan.

Cidersomerset
10th October 2011, 21:56
Just listening to some old David Icke vids , this one explains what I was trying to on page one, that money is a illusion ....

'What is Money'

peiTfY7Bx4c

9eagle9
10th October 2011, 22:18
money is a created concept, a construct with no greater or lesser evil or good than anything else man has designed for themselves. A tool.

So say money dried up next month, financial insitutions fall the only thing we should be focused on is not money or what is going to replace money but adequate food and health supplies. We then have an opportunity to ....TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES INSTEAD OF THEM.

Instead I see people STILL worried about.....them. How are we going to pay them. Well we're not supposed to. I'm sorry I have to remind people we have been conditioned as slaves with the same mentality if we are still worried about paying them, but we really aren't.

I see people worried about paying their mortgage. To whom?
Car insurance. Why? What will the insurance company do with no money if you have a wreck?
Phone bills and utilities. Uhm...they use banks too and they use money or whatever passes for it these days.
Can't pay your rent. Neither can your landlord neither can he pay his property taxes because there is NOTHING to pay them to.
Student Loans. Why?

Collectively a lot of your burden, shackles and debt will disappear, and they will still be disappeared until the propaganda sets in, and people will still be in a panic attempting to pay into the old system in terms of mortgages, car payments, and insurance either in savings of grossly deflated dollars or whatever substiute they've converted their money system into which means they'll be wasting something of value to replace something that never had any value or even meaning to it unless we assigned one to it.

sygh
11th October 2011, 04:28
Yup. Just prepare as best you can. I, for one, have nothing. Guess it won't take me long to prepare, will it. I don't want to be too strong, and I hope I'm wrong but then, I'm not. This is going to happen, you know it too. And there will be war. None of us here want it, and that will actually help in the long run.

I'd like to take the time to just say, I'm glad I had the opportunity to be with all of you in this. I'm supposed to be here, just as all of you are. It's been a calling. Whether we all realize this or not, this is what it has been. Should things get "different", we should exchange addresses and network as much as we can.

Dawn
11th October 2011, 06:08
Every evening I go outside to sungaze. I have told so many people that you can dramatically reduce or even eliminate the need for food by doing this, yet as far as I know, absolutely no one has decided to try it for themselves. As for me, my food requirements have dropped to about 10% of what they used to be. This makes it kinda funny to plan to eat in an emergency... because I don't even know if I will need food in the future. Even so, I've still planted my fall garden, and brought in the summer harvest to dehydrate. Tonight I will fill the dehydrator with local apples some one gifted to me if I was willing to pick them. Today I just pulled out the dehydrated tomatoes I obtained the same way.

I've set up a neighborhood water emergency project. I arranged to buy 55 gallon plastic barrels 2nd hand from local businessmen who had ordered wholesale food products in them. I bought some barrel hand pumps at a close out and passed these on to my neighbors also. I realized I'm not going to drink water while my neighbors go without... I just don't wish to live in a world that works that way. If we don't have enough stored to see us through an emergency then I have my backpack filled and ready. It is packed with food to last a month, and a backpacking hand water pump that will allow me to drink from almost any water source I find. Inside the backpack are layered clothes for any type of weather at all, a lite mountaineer tent, and I have sturdy shoes tied to the outside so I won't forget them.

I'm still in California. I know that many think this is not a good decision, however I do not have an internal urge to move yet. If I listen to the timing of others, then I am not following my own heart. Even if my soul planned to die in a tsunami here, it would not mean that I had made a mistake. I have learned that following my own inner urges leads to a balanced and magical life, and I am willing to receive what ever this brings to me. Part of this decision involves the legal problems left over from the dissolution of my old life, which all must be handled from California where they are filed with the courts and attorneys. I sure hope these conclude soon.

As far as money... well I haven't yet pulled it out of the bank... but I've bought some precious metal coins just in case the paper is worthless. Luckily I have a bit more than I need for basic survival and could do this.

We also just bought a diesel truck which could run on something other than diesel in a pinch. This plus our electric bicycles, powered by solar generators, might also help.

Until what-ever-it-is arrives it isn't really possible to know exactly what is needed. But taking action moves me from the frequency of fear and into the energy of courage.

Courage is probably the most important thing for me to have in a collapse. What ever I need to do to remain in this frequency is worth it to me.