PDA

View Full Version : Queen Elizabeth to Abdicate...

Eric J (Viking)
20th June 2010, 12:55
Ok don't shoot the messenger but I found this on my travels... :confused:

Queen Elizabeth II, will make a public statement in the coming weeks, announcing her decision to step down from the Throne of England.

BEN!!!! This was on the web today!!!!! Please confirm this!
Message Subject: NEWS ALERT FROM THE LEAKROOM
Message Body:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is reported by those close to her, that Queen Elizabeth II, will make a public statement in the coming weeks, announcing her decision to step down from the Throne of England. Sources say her decision comes after learning that THE ONE WHOSE RIGHT IT IS TO RULE AND REIGN has made His presence known to her. It is reported that she is in receipt of a Declaration and Notice of Claim to the Throne of England from Australian born Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall.
Apparently the Queen’s advisors have confirmed to her that Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall is the direct genetic descendant of the King of Judah, King David through the Royal bloodline of his parents Daphne Golightly and Reginald Marshall.
Sources say the Queen is excited because The Declaration and Notice of Claim to the Throne contains also the evidence of Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall being the returned Lord Jesus Christ and therefore the inheritor of the Throne of David which is the Throne of England today..
It is well known and documented that the Queen was educated from a small child by her father George VI that should the Christ return during her reign; she was immediately upon her being notified of His presence, to step down from the Throne turning it over to Him. She is well aware that all monarchs of England have been custodians of the Throne for the Lord Jesus Christ, they awaiting His return to the earth.
The Queen is reported to be relieved that He is finally here. She has admitted the years have taken their toll and her ownership of British Petroleum which is responsible for the oil rig disaster threatening to kill all human and animal life on the earth is too much for her conscience to bear. She has confided as a mother, that she is concerned for the welfare of the people of the nations she rules and confesses that the only way to avert the death of millions of people, is for the Lord Jesus Christ to ascend to His Throne and take control of the situation. The Queen has already been informed of His plan to fix the spill in a very short time.
Leaked documents confirm that Her Majesty has instructed her advisors and public relations people to organize the television and radio broadcasting networks as well as the newspaper publishing houses of every nation and tongue to televise and publish her announcement. She wants the people to learn simultaneously of the good news of the Second Coming of their long awaited Lord and Savior. It is her Majesty’s desire that every eye should see and behold the Christ who gave His Life for all mankind when He was crucified in Jerusalem on April 3rd, 33AD and resurrected on April 5th 33AD. The Queen has seen the evidence for herself that the face in the Shroud of Turin belongs to Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall.
The Queen who is also familiar with biblical prophecy has been overheard and quoted as saying, “I thought He would never get here and I want to ask Him what took Him so long?”
The public announcement will be made in the weeks leading up to July 17th 2010, the Armageddon according to sources.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And some info on Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall – He Won’t Die – Will the Queen Step Down? – Obama Is Terrified

A former law enforcement and national intelligence source who maintains connections inside the White House confirmed the White House and the President are aware of Queen Elizabeth's plan to step down some time mid summer. This was apparently the reason why President Obama left an executive meeting with British Petroleum after just twenty minutes on Wednesday. The President is alleged to be terrified.

The Queen has apparently informed her family that she intends to step down after British and United States intelligence officials notified her that an Australian man known as Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall is unable to be "disappeared."

Marshall who claims to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ is apparently well known by intelligence officials world wide, who have attempted to conceal his identity from the public for decades.

The Queen was notified that attempts to assassinate Marshall over many years were un-successful. The source says, "Marshall just wouldn't die," even after allegedly being poisoned with enough cyanide to kill a horse. "The f-ing guy really is immortal," claimed the source.

Marshall has allegedly been trying to inform people for years that the world is controlled by Satanists, led by the Rothschild family, which is alleged by former Illuminati Satanist John Todd to be on the "Council of Three" the highest order of Illuminati witchcraft that channels and communicates directly with the devil, Lucifer.

Marshall describes how the Rothschilds are the "hidden hand" behind the Vatican along with the various FreeMasonic organizations that control all banking and finance around the globe. "They are all Luciferian," that includes the Pope and all religions and churches, not just the Catholic Church." states Marshall.

"The people don't realize it because they are so brainwashed by the system, but they are actually worshiping demons or fallen angels, not me Jesus Christ." That’s why all the elites around the world continue with their plan to completely depopulate the earth, because they take their orders from the devil Lucifer himself.
Share:

http://www.morningliberty.com/2010/06/18/brian-leonard-golightly-marshall-he-wont-die-will-the-queen-step-down-obama-is-terrified/

viking

Humble Janitor
20th June 2010, 13:08
Sounds like some kind of scam. I'm not buying it but perhaps I've been at GLP a bit too much lately (that place is a toxic dump of negativity).

sunflower
20th June 2010, 13:24
Scam it is. No verified sources. Paragraphs begin with "apparently" " Queen's advisors say" "sources say" "White House insider" . I could write this up myself using conspiracy info available on the net. Haven't checked Fulford's site yet.

Astra
20th June 2010, 13:45
I've just found this video ... and am wondering if this could be the same person mentioned in the article?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZI4NDrPQ2rA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZI4NDrPQ2rA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Snowbird
20th June 2010, 17:43
I've just found this video ... and am wondering if this could be the same person mentioned in the article?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZI4NDrPQ2rA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZI4NDrPQ2rA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This thread contains a subject that most people will simply brush off and consider kooky. As we go through this life and learn about the vast number of methods of trickery and holographic displays of "wonder", I can't help but wonder if this Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall is not in some sense, the real deal. Is it possible that he is the reincarnation or rebirthed spark of an ascended being? Jesus? Which one?

I will say one thing however, he has made numerous videos and most of these can be found out on You Tube by Googling his full name. I came up with 1,340 hits for him. The first vid that I have posted stems from the video menu of the video that Astra posted. In order to read this info, I had to put the vid on full screen and stop and start the frames. This particular video was made by the man, who I have discovered, must have a closet filled with jeans-suits. At the end of the first posted vid, there is a really friendly picture of B.L.G.M. He is also a phenomenal mathematician. He also briefly describes the reason for and use for the invention being shown in Astra's video. He has a female assistant whose name I don't know, who speaks for him in many of the vids while he is in the background. They converse back and forth. She means business and is very intense.

The letter that Viking posted in the OP is very real, at least in the sense that I ran across the video scrolling the same statement-letter.

I don't know what all of this means nor do I support any of their claims but I sense that this will catch the attention of the few whose lives will be impacted. They literally count the 144,000 as real.

I just want to add that this subject is fascinating.

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OplJaeiCRyY&feature=player_embedded

JUNE 2nd Crop Circle & Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall's MATH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Skrfy7K2GQ

astrid
20th June 2010, 17:53
Hmmmmmm........I wonder how many versions of JC we will see claiming to fulfill the second coming prophesy????
there is youtube vid on this also....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_1riYI86C4&feature=player_embedded

Is it just me , or are things getting more and more surreal???

astrid
20th June 2010, 18:12
Here is some of his writings , hes certainly an interesting character, but this site has a bit of an "unhinged" feel to it.....

http://www.strawmanburneth.com/

Sarahmay
20th June 2010, 18:25
Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

3(C)+me
20th June 2010, 19:18
Well, let's just wait and see....

norman
20th June 2010, 19:50
Monty Python's Flying Rumours.

Bauzer
20th June 2010, 20:03
Apparently there is a short documentary that this guy did with his wife. In the third part in fact, it shows him putting together the document to inform the queen of this information.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iNcDkpg2jss&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iNcDkpg2jss&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XgawyNF5i-s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XgawyNF5i-s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQLQWJPRueI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQLQWJPRueI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I'm not sure if I can go headstrong in to this believing it, but I will keep an eye out.

Eric J (Viking)
20th June 2010, 20:21
Well this is weird!!

Its so bloody ridiculously unbelievavle...its almost believable...

I suppose she will have to abdicate sooner or later if we are to slip into a New Paradigm... *shrugs*

Anyone heard what Fulford has to say??

Anyway here as well...
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/fraud/uk_australia_canada_government/news.php?q=1277010855

viking

jaybee
20th June 2010, 20:23
Yeah................

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OOuWWzP7wl0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OOuWWzP7wl0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bauzer
20th June 2010, 20:29
If this really happens, I think my jaw just might fall off. Then I would be extremely happy. Not gonna hold my breath though

jaybee
20th June 2010, 20:40
If this really happens, I think my jaw just might fall off. Then I would be extremely happy. Not gonna hold my breath though

No don't hold your breath.

But I'm curious....WHY exactly would you be happy?

Bauzer
20th June 2010, 21:10
Well, first off the fact that Brian has traveled the world trying to help the sick and injured. Curing AIDS in people in areas like New Guinea, him wanting to create a clean resource and renewable energy using magnets. He's someone that REALLY wants to make things right, instead of just talking about them. Hes going out and doing it. If he had the ability and funds, and power to reclaim the throne of England, then you'd think he'd do everything in his new power to turn the way the world is, around.

Do you seriously want the world to stay the same?

But like I said, I'm not holding my breath. Has any Queen or King just simply stepped down saying, 'oh yes, sure you can have it'. I can't remember too much of my boring history classes, let alone if some event like that happened, but I think it was more common for a royal family to be killed than step down.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I personally think its more likely that she'll appoint one of her sons if she is about to make a proclamation about the next ruler.

jaybee
20th June 2010, 21:25
Well, first off the fact that Brian has traveled the world trying to help the sick and injured. Curing AIDS in people in areas like New Guinea, him wanting to create a clean resource and renewable energy using magnets. He's someone that REALLY wants to make things right, instead of just talking about them. Hes going out and doing it. If he had the ability and funds, and power to reclaim the throne of England, then you'd think he'd do everything in his new power to turn the way the world is, around.

Do you seriously want the world to stay the same?

But like I said, I'm not holding my breath. Has any Queen or King just simply stepped down saying, 'oh yes, sure you can have it'. I can't remember too much of my boring history classes, let alone if some event like that happened, but I think it was more common for a royal family to be killed than step down.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I personally think its more likely that she'll appoint one of her sons if she is about to make a proclamation about the next ruler.

The eldest one.

Ok.......ta for reply......:p

But......the whole story...the miss-mash of religion + politics....is obviously a spoof....or plain crazy.

From the OP...

It is her Majesty’s desire that every eye should see and behold the Christ who gave His Life for all mankind when He was crucified in Jerusalem on April 3rd, 33AD and resurrected on April 5th 33AD. The Queen has seen the evidence for herself that the face in the Shroud of Turin belongs to Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall.
The Queen who is also familiar with biblical prophecy has been overheard and quoted as saying, “I thought He would never get here and I want to ask Him what took Him so long?”

Bauzer
20th June 2010, 21:30
Ya, the one about to get married is most likely. Henry?

I will agree that the info circulating about what the Queen has 'said' is really hard to believe. I think the second or third part of the vids shows him trying to compare his visage to the shroud.

Its more likely that its all rumor based on what hes doing, than something really going on.

I think Professor Farnsworth from Futurama said it best:
A man can dream though.... a man can dream..

jaybee
20th June 2010, 21:45

:confused:

I will agree that the info circulating about what the Queen has 'said' is really hard to believe. I think the second or third part of the vids shows him trying to compare his visage to the shroud.

Its more likely that its all rumor based on what hes doing, than something really going on.

Well....he's certainly getting himself noticed. I watched the first video you posted and I'm sorry but it WAS very Monty Python. Or Alan Partridge, if you know who that is....

Maybe this guy is a well meaning eccentric...or a religious nut...or both.

I think Professor Farnsworth from Futurama said it best:
A man can dream though.... a man can dream..

Fair enough........but I hope I don't dream about Brian Golightly tonight....:p

I know what your saying. I'm just playing....because the OP is so funny.....

Cheers.

Beth
20th June 2010, 22:35
I think Bill needs to go interview him :p

Anchor
20th June 2010, 23:38
Did this seriously make it past anyone bull**** detectors ?

BMJ
21st June 2010, 00:20
Well if he makes it, it will be great for Australian tourism he can have a BBQ in th palace grounds, anyone for another "shrimp on the barbie".

Well we will see what happens before the 17/7/10......... or not.

lunaflare
21st June 2010, 01:10
This is Royal Bollucks

kinsuemei2
21st June 2010, 01:52
And they 'apparently' found a pterodactyl drunk in a Edinburgh dustbin last Friday, he was out on the town with lord lucan

Snowbird
21st June 2010, 01:56
Well if he makes it, it will be great for Australian tourism he can have a BBQ in th palace grounds, anyone for another "shrimp on the barbie".

Well we will see what happens before the 17/7/10......... or not.

What happens on 17/7/10? Should we know about this? :yield:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I think Bill needs to go interview him :p

yaya, can you even begin to imagine how the fur would fly if BR interviewed BLGM? That would be the interview of the decade.:cool:

BMJ
21st June 2010, 02:23
Hi Snowbird,
The orginal article by posted by Viking stated, quote:
"She (the queen) wants the people to learn simultaneously of the good news of the Second Coming of their long awaited Lord and Savior.....The public announcement will be made in the weeks leading up to July 17th 2010"

So let's just wait and see.

Humble Janitor
21st June 2010, 02:34

William. He's engaged to Kate Middleton. Creepy how they want their wedding to be exactly like that of Charles and Diana. I hope this doesn't include a repeat of the marital issues between Charles and Diana.

Beth
21st June 2010, 03:01
What happens on 17/7/10? Should we know about this? :yield:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

yaya, can you even begin to imagine how the fur would fly if BR interviewed BLGM? That would be the interview of the decade.:cool:

It would be awesome, LOL!!!!!

Bauzer
21st June 2010, 04:06
William. He's engaged to Kate Middleton. Creepy how they want their wedding to be exactly like that of Charles and Diana. I hope this doesn't include a repeat of the marital issues between Charles and Diana.

Thanks, I haven't really sank my teeth in to knowing whats going on lately.

Thats interesting however that they want the wedding exactly the same and Charles and Diana. You think they HAD to? Some formal ceremony for some mysterious group? Hahah, just making rumors.

This is likely all bull****, but I'm certainly curious to see if anything happens. At least we wouldn't have to wait too long.

Snowbird
21st June 2010, 04:10
Oh boy! Mrs. "Christ" tells it like she thinks it is, or should be.:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wurVtyUKMp4&feature=related

Lost Soul
21st June 2010, 04:37
I didn't know the Brits had their own version of The Onion.

Eric J (Viking)
21st June 2010, 08:33
Further info here...

If this happens I'll not only eat my hat and Bill's as well!!!!! LOL

Queen Elizabeth II abdication rumours grow in England
10-19-2009 08:36 AM
Elizabeth Windsor's oaths of allegiance; a glimpse into the retarding frictions of élite criminality.

The Casper intel group is accurate in its view that historical oaths are presenting a retarding friction in getting Elizabeth Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II of England) to unblock her opposition to the delivery of the prosperity fund trigger packs in the US. More background here (12.10.09), here (12.10.09), here (13.10.09), here (13.10.09) and here (16.10.09).

The Queen regards herself as a sworn guardian of the historical treasure of the Knights Templar. The Knights Templar are now better known as the Jesuits. The treasure of the Templars is not a particular stash of gold or sequestered riches. The treasure of the Knights Templar is the total financial control of the planet.

In the 1950s, as a young women, and recently enthroned as Queen, Elizabeth Windsor, was compelled by her mother, Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, to take the Jesuit Blood Oath. This is sometimes referred to as the Jesuit Extreme Oath and Induction. The text of this Satanic rite was placed on the US Congressional record on the 15th February 1913. The page was torn out by a vandal at a later date. The full text of the Jesuit Blood Oath can be read here.

When the Queen, as quoted by Casper on Monday 12th October 2009, talked about burning "them" she was probably talking (or thinking) not just about the prosperity fund trigger packs, but also about burning her own entrails with sulphur (see Jesuit text linked above) should she betray the Jesuit Blood Oath and allow financial control of the planet to slip away to an uncontrollable Other.

Elizabeth Windsor took the Jesuit Blood Oath in secret, one August, at Balmoral Castle in Scotland. A related curio, perhaps relevant to that remote location in Aberdeenshire, is that the Jesuits wrote the first 25 degrees of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry in 1754. More background about this can be found here. And Benjamin Fulford has commented on the Satanic goings-on which are conducted under the radar at Balmoral here.

On Sunday 1st February 2009, it was interesting to see Adolfo Nicolás Pachón, the current Jesuit Superior General, confronted on camera with a copy of the Jesuit Blood Oath. He denied ever having seen it before, despite having taken the secret oath himself and having officiated at the black rite countless times previously in his own career. He was on a visit to the Church of the Blessed Sacrament in Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA. Members of We Are Change Los Angeles challenged the Black Pope about the Jesuit Blood Oath document· Their YouTube video of the encounter can be found here (10 mins).

Elizabeth Windsor, as the English Monarch, is officially the Supreme Governor of the Church of England. This is a spectacular blind. In the Roman Catholic and Jesuit worldview, the English Reformation Church is an heretical construct. To have a sworn Jesuit in charge of the Church of England for the purposes of covert subversion is very Illuminati and very Jesuitical.

The Illuminati modus operandi has always been to say one thing in public and to prosecute the exact opposite in private. And Ignatius Loyola, the founder and first Superior General of the Jesuits, in the Thirteenth Rule (365) in his Spiritual Exercises says: "To be right in everything, we ought always to hold that the white which I see, is black, if the Hierarchical Church so decides it ...."

In the early 1990s, for genuine spiritual reasons connected with the influence of one of her (Anglican) chaplains, Elizabeth Windsor began to have qualms of conscience about her Jesuit connection. Foolishly, she confided her concerns to her mother. Shortly afterwards, on the orders of the then Superior General of the Jesuits, Peter Hans Kolvenbach, she was terminated and cloned. The details of this unremarked regicide may shortly emerge. More about the use of human clones in élite political management can be found here.

But the Casper intel group is also right to stress the Nazi nature of the oaths which Elizabeth Windsor feels she is constrained by. The House of Windsor has impeccable Nazi roots, as does the US Bush family.

It is said that one of the Pandora's suitcase documents involving the Queen has to do with the manner in which her family was actively in touch with leading Nazis throughout the Second World War.

The Duke of Windsor, for example, operated in close collaboration with the Nazis in Spain and Portugal to foment a revolution in wartime Britain. The plan was to topple the Winston Churchill government, depose the Duke's brother, King George VI, and allow the Duke to regain the English throne, with Queen Wallis (Simpson, the American divorcée, for whom he abdicated the throne) at his side. Explicit correspondence germane to this plot was lodged at Kronberg Castle in Germany.

In June 1945, King George VI, dispatched the former MI5 officer, Knight of Malta and Surveyor of the King's Pictures, Anthony Blunt, to gather up the incriminating correspondence. These papers are now thought to be held at Stonyhurst College in Lancashire, the Jesuit's English HQ. More about the Knights of Malta can be found here, here, and here.

Later on in 1978 and 1979, when the syndicate behind the emerging UK Thatcher government was fitting up Anthony Blunt as the "fourth man" in the Cambridge spy ring, Queen Elizabeth II insisted that there should be no interrogation of Blunt about his secret German trip to Kronberg Castle. More background here.

It is against the background of these emerging stories that the Queen of England abdication rumours are beginning to spread in the UK. There is active talk in England of the House of Windsor (the British royal family) having to abdicate the throne because of its Nazi continuum connections and because of the geocriminal activities of the City of London Crown Temple to which it is historically and legally bound. More here.

According to senior MI6 (British Secret Intelligence Service) sources quoted in Japan, Elizabeth Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II of England) knows she must go soon, because her family made a secret wartime pact with Hitler and the Nazis. Explicit documents to this effect are part of the imminent Pandora's suitcase disclosures.

It was the House of Windsor royals who arranged for Hitler’s deputy, Rudolf Hess, to parachute into England for covert meetings which implemented a calculated betrayal of the British people. This involved the taking of Black Magic-energised personal oaths and the initiation of intelligence commitments to a clandestine Nazi continuum organisation now known as Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst (DVD Dachau).

In separate domestic developments, the Queen is reported to be selling family jewellery heirlooms to meet an expected shortage of personal funds in the near future. Jewels are easier to recut and sell discreetly than internationally catalogued artworks. Sotheby's, Asprey, Garrard and Harry Collins are among those said to be involved as agents for the vendor.

The British Crown Jewels, housed in the Jewel House of the Waterloo Barracks in the Tower of London, are not yet included in the fire sale, but may soon be quietly substituted with finely-crafted paste replicas.

http://lisa4everwonders.blogspot.com/2010/06/random-info-about-blgm-queen-from.html

viking

Eric J (Viking)
21st June 2010, 10:18
Mmmm... Friggin weird ... Yes very surreal!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoJqP6VrVCI&feature=player_embedded

viking

watchZEITGEISTnow
21st June 2010, 10:59
mind control people perhaps? gut feeling is fishy.

reconsidered - now think cultish

Daft Ada
21st June 2010, 11:10
people really do post some crap on the internet don't they. Not you Viking, the moron that made up this article. I don't understand what on earth they expect to gain by making up stories like this. I can guarantee you the only way the Queen of this Island will give up the free luxury and benefits is when she is wheeled out in her box.

Eric J (Viking)
21st June 2010, 11:10
His thoughts on the Oil Spill ... He certainly knows his maths!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxy6zADywKY&feature=player_embedded#at=15

found this on another forum!!!

"Yes he is Yahweh. Naturally the world is not able to comprehend how he the most royal man alive has been explaining the Great Pyramid and revealing how the Key of David, Isaiah 22:22
However few will be inclined to study the Michellenye videos. He has been curing AIDS, Malaria, TB, VD and cancer in New Guinea. He was interviewed on ABC TELEVISION NEW GUINEA AIDS CURE you can Google it.
He does not address the general masses, as he says they are all to stupid, the USA for example votes for Satanists to be president, Bush now Obama are Skull and Bonesmen. Thus is how stupid they are. Or every church has a Freemason bible, Google Freemason god, its Lucifer then Google Freemason bible, its the King James version.
The Gulf Oil, now these idiots are talking nuclear bomb to seal it, he says he can fix it and clean up the mess in three months and still be able to use the crude for centuries.
Go to MichelleNye Youtube search Gulf Oil.
He has explained the codes of the bible but not to the masses, he is talking only to his 144,000 saints, he tells everyone else to ignore him his message is to intellectually demanding and most are devoured by the alien Lucifer TV propaganda.
The date of the disaster is a satanic date check it out.
Bottom line he is a genius unparalleled in the history of man. It is absolute that the Lucifer cults the Rothschild bankers in London, are totally focused on killing 6 billion people, the death of the sea is certain unless we all adopt Yahweh's method of curtailing the boil and prevent the death of the oceans."

viking

watchZEITGEISTnow
21st June 2010, 11:42
Just wondering what your Ashtar Command has to say about this guy? :P

Is it bad to ask someone on Avalon to stop posting .......... BS (well personal opinion here)

Or is Avalon about posting "anything"? The Blossom Goodchild days were over I thought?

Bizarre that I type this here, and on ATS I post how poor and nothing new is being posted there....
\
I think I'm in the land of in between all of a sudden. No disrespect OP - but you're losing me fast with these kind of topics..

Peace.

denis m
21st June 2010, 11:59
this guy is very intresting,man people on this forum are quick to write people of as nutters and liars sad.thanks for bringing this guy to my attention viking

Eric J (Viking)
21st June 2010, 12:06
HO HO ... Zietgiest!!

Don't know I haven't spoken to them lately!!!! (Ashtar)

It's not bad to ask someone to stop posting ... why would it be bad?? Is that what you are asking? If you are then talk to me!! Don't be shy!

Listen I have bumped into the story on the net and thought I would post...if you have a problem with the post, then don't read...if the Ops decide to delete it...thats fine...in the meantime I will post what I find when and where...

Sooner or later the queen will step down...time is all that is on her side...when we are are about to take on this New Paradigm it will be without Greed and STS...so until then I'm afraid you will have to think in a new way!! I think you understand.

By the way thanks... Denis M

viking

watchZEITGEISTnow
21st June 2010, 12:24
"if you don't believe him to be Jesus you will go to hell" Is what his wife said in the link posted above.

what do you think about it now?

Eric J (Viking)
21st June 2010, 12:40
It's fair cop!!!! LOL

And what would you say to all the people that voted for a bunch of satanists to run their country!!!

I am not saying this is the real McCoy...But if the real McCoy came along...will we still be ostracizing...think about it Zietgiest...!

viking

denis m
21st June 2010, 13:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP4D47yi-eM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqautXzQoRcim not religous in the slightest but this guy is making me think.

watchZEITGEISTnow
21st June 2010, 13:39
So anyone that says that kind of thing is OK ?

IT IS just a cult - looks concocted by the agenda is what i feel on gut level.

Neither of you answered the question btw!

interesting. Sorry this is suspect, and not Avalon worthy - like the Ashtar BS - I think Avalon may not be the place for me...

Hope not to offend - but I can't support things like this be promoted...

Eric J (Viking)
21st June 2010, 14:01
Hey Chill out Zietgiest...

So your saying just because this thread doesn't resonate with you, your off!!! Sounds a bit silly to me...

Anyway I am not asking for your support...you don't have to visit the thread!!

And hey, you haven't offended me..I can assure you!!! Bless you.

I find the topic quite interesting...and if you want my thoughts about the Queen abdicating, GO NOW I say...she is past her sell by date!!!!!

Found this on another forum... Does she have legal right to the throne??

"

Elizabeth Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II of England) is the Supreme Governor of the Church of England. She is therefore, nominally, a protestant Christian of the most senior standing.

Earlier in this thread, reference was made to Elizabeth Windsor's very close historical relationship with the Jesuits (Templars) and the fact that she is understood, in the 1950s, to have personally participated in a Satanic rite commonly referred to as the Jesuit Extreme Oath and Induction. This high-level personal involvement in the Jesuit control-system is most unusual for a woman of any social standing, and has been kept closely under wraps until quite recently.

In England, questions are now being asked about whether Elizabeth Windsor has taken other negative occult oaths in the past, and whether such covert oaths might disqualify her and the House of Windsor from any further involvement in the constitutional offices and responsibilities of the Head of State in the United Kingdom.

An old photograph (here) has come to light. It shows Elizabeth Windsor on the right and was taken during a high-status occult ceremony in the 1950s. Is Queen Elizabeth II of England an initiated Druid?"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QldrzxvBHk4/S-sMnebOYEI/AAAAAAAAB28/mCm1y0jF2U0/s400/elizabethwithdruid.jpg?SSImageQuality=Full

viking

morguana
21st June 2010, 21:40
wow that has got to be the bigest load of cods wallop i have heard for a little while, sorry but it is, if anything the queen would name the next heir, golly am going to get back to book at least it is honest enough to declair itself as fiction, sorry viking i dont buy this.
love m

Eric J (Viking)
22nd June 2010, 09:46
LOL ... Yes I can see why you would think that Mogs...perhaps the storyline is a bit outlandish with regard to 'Brian Leonard Golighlty Marshall' but hey 'truth is stranger than fiction' !! Lets keeps our minds wide open!!...we have been had far too long!!!

Regarding the so called Monarch!! do you think that it will fit into the 'New Way' , so to speak??

Found this interesting article...

quote....
Some readers may raise an eyebrow for my commenting on the Bloody Sunday; maybe even more so after reading the last word of this article, yet this website deals heavily with topics as refugees and victims of state violence. Moreover, it deals also with topics as Walsinghamian states – of which Britain is the founder and leader – and with Israel, a former British colony which inherited the British government system. Eventually, I had no choice but to react to the Bloody Sunday Lord Saville Report, published on June 15, 2010. The report summarizes the investigation on the assassination (now we can use that word) of thirteen people in Londonderry on Bloody Sunday (30 January 1972) by British army paratroopers. I won’t summarize the events here, they are too well known.

Shortly after its publication – on the same day – British Prime Minister David Cameron gave a very clear reaction. It is worth quoting some of it: "What happened on Bloody Sunday was both unjustified and unjustifiable. It was wrong,” and: "These are shocking conclusions to read and shocking words to have to say. But you do not defend the British army by defending the indefensible. " That was his reaction to Lord Saville words that some soldiers committed "unjustified and unjustifiable" shootings of unarmed and innocent civilians. “The conclusions of this report are absolutely clear. There is no doubt. There is nothing equivocal, there are no ambiguities, ” Cameron continued and summarized: "I am deeply sorry. " In other words the British government recognized having committed a crime against thirteen innocent people and their families. It took it more than 38 years. Was justice achieved?

On Damages

In general terms, while speaking about “damages” in the legal world, the intention is “restitutio in integrum,” i.e. restoration to original condition. This guiding principle refers to direct expenses and the loss of future earnings attributable to the injury. Although monetary compensation cannot be directly equated with physical deprivation it is widely accepted as acceptable.

However, sometimes that’s not enough. Punitive damages are not awarded in order to compensate the plaintiff, but in order to reform or deter the defendant and similar persons from causing similar harm in the future. They are over and above the amount of compensatory damages and depend on the malice or intent of the act. In England and Wales they can be awarded due to oppressive, arbitrary or unconstitutional actions by the servants of government and where the defendant's conduct was calculated to make a profit for himself.

Now there is little doubt the British government performed oppressive, arbitrary and unconstitutional actions on the Bloody Sunday. Lord Saville said so. The victims deserve justice. But, can the British government give back even one second of the stolen lives? Just one of these stolen seconds…

Responsibility

I’m not a royalist; not even closely so, unless we are talking about the King of Kings, of whom we are expecting a triumphal return. Yet, monarchies make certain issues simple. Who is responsible for the crime? The British government recognized its responsibility. Britain’s sovereign is Queen Elizabeth II; to make things even simpler she was the queen also during the Bloody Sunday. The ultimate responsibility for the crime is hers.

I have learned this monarch also doubles as Supreme Governor of the Church of England. I suppose this means it is safe to assume she considers herself as a Christian. With all my respect, I want to ask you – oh, noble monarch – where exactly in the New Testament did you learn this type of behavior? Where did Jesus teach you to brutally kill you unarmed enemy? Noble monarch, I’m not too picky, just give me one citation. Just one and I’ll delete this article and publicly apologize to you.

You won’t find any such words. As you won’t find any words supporting your (after all you are sovereign, aren’t you? By the way, you can’t change the sunrise time even by one second, there goes your pseudo-sovereignty) ongoing rampage along and across the world, killing innocents for centuries in the name of non-existent freedoms and human rights.

Dear monarch, we are tired. We don’t believe your state-sponsored propaganda about human rights. We don’t believe your talks about democracy. We don’t trust your violent attempts to create Walsinghamian in the few free places left. We are tired of double-tongued, serpentine leaders.

“But what can one do? I’m bound by the parliament and hundreds of years of traditions…” I can imagine this noble monarch thinking along this line, if she was ever to read this article. That would be a self deception. Queen Elizabeth II, Monarch of the United Kingdom, Supreme Governor of the Church of England, this is your opportunity to show real leadership and to enter history as a great leader. Recognize the error and faults of your system and abdicate.

As for the queen naming the next heir .... I bloody well hope not!!

viking

theguardian
22nd June 2010, 10:06
Queen Elizabeth dont care for the world, really sound like a scam this history , we will see.

Chrononaut
22nd June 2010, 17:10
Interesting enough i just read these articles in, http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1101796/pg1 and http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1313/pg1

Buy the way, check the dates on abovetopsecret.com forum

Chrononaut
22nd June 2010, 17:20
Interesting enough i just read these articles in, http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1101796/pg1 and http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1313/pg1

Chrononaut
22nd June 2010, 17:23

denis m
22nd June 2010, 17:52
in the first video he talks about attempts made on his life and the second he talks about queen elizabeth stepping down.he is a very funny guy.......does dr deagle no anything about this guy?maybe bill ryan could enquire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHYQzclmVWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvLrx-KbsRc

conk
22nd June 2010, 18:37
My name is Jesus Christ and I am the Lord God and Savior.
My name is Jesus Christ and I am the Lord God and Savior.
MY name is Jesus Christ and I am the Lord God and Savior.

Will the real Jesus H. Christ please rise up to the Heavens.

Manifestor
23rd June 2010, 00:43
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_complex
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_complex

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_complex
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_complex

East Sun
23rd June 2010, 03:08
Now I've heard everything. plus more than I wanted to hear of utter mindless garbage. with the internet there are all sorts of crazies who have nothing better to do than spew all sorts of crapola. Give us a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One
23rd June 2010, 13:05
I'd be much happier to support a king with a denim setup.

I would be ok with him wearing that gem encrusted monstrocity as well in the denim.

ann444
23rd June 2010, 16:40
This man claims to be both Yaweh and Jesus. He can't be both. Yaweh was an ET god of the Old Testament. It is Illuminati propaganda that claims "God" and Jesus were one. Many claim that Jeshua was the name of the man called Jesus, but it is Jmmanuel in Talmud of Jmmanuel. Even the New Testament ( control propaganda created by the Catholic church) claims that Jesus will return in clouds of glory and every eye shall see him. Many have been saying the the Illuminati will claim that Jesus has returned in order to institute a one world controlling religion. Be very discerning. Apparently Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall is a very intelligent man if he's accomplished all that is claimed for him. Even his videos are full of information that few people would know, but if he's god, he should be able to speak more clearly. The fact that he quotes scriptures that were manipulated by the Illuminati is enough to cast doubt.
So Jesus has an exwife. Hmmmmm

Humble Janitor
23rd June 2010, 18:02
If he's that good of a person, he wouldn't need to claim to be Jesus. He's already done more than most others.

I'm sure he's a nice guy but he is not a god in any form.

Beth
23rd June 2010, 18:57
I'd be much happier to support a king with a denim setup.

I would be ok with him wearing that gem encrusted monstrocity as well in the denim.

LOL, too funny!

denis m
23rd June 2010, 19:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKQHtEfrbu4

Mulder
26th June 2010, 05:11
OK, you posted this on 20 June 2010 - lets see if the Queen does step down in the next 10 weeks. At least your prediction has concrete dates, so it can be evaluated. I think parts of this prediction are tongue-and-cheek, so this makes all the rest of your story questionable. I think there is alot of mis-information out there & I don't believe everything as some stories are plainly false. Very few monarchs step down (the only one I can remember is King Edward 8th in 1936 - who plainly supported Hitler & the Mrs Simpson story is a cover-up).

3(C)+me
28th June 2010, 05:15
Something fishy is going on here. The queen is not going to step down for no one. She is going to die with her crown on. Maybe he is the anti-christ parading as jesus...

Grizzom
29th June 2010, 00:03
"Think they'll put it on Pay-Per-View" http://i46.tinypic.com/2epmubo.jpg

I hear the first guy, Brian Marshall plays the anti-christ and gets whacked.

Then the next dude Prince William, Diana's son gets to play the leading roll in
"The Christs Second Coming" at the 2012 Olympic Games to a hometown crowd?

Beth
29th June 2010, 01:24
I just love this thread to be honest, haha!

noxon medem
29th June 2010, 02:32
Just stumbled across this theme (thread) today and have spend some time with it, first finding it amusing, then amazing,
and now quite interesting ( or intriguing ). It certainly is a mouthfull.
Thanks to Viking for starting this, I do not understand the critisism. ( It would be strange if this does not fit in the Avalon forum...)
There are good postings here, so keep them coming. Together we build all necessary perspectives, including the sceptic ...
- Very nice that the first video shows Brian Marshall working on a free energy device, a magnetic perpetuum mobile power source.
( if life is motion (or vice versa), then eternal life is eternal motion )
Free energy sources are also a key to bringing down the established corrupt (both morally and economic) control of society,
and loosen the tight grip of the oil-mafia on our destiny and the health of both humans and planet.
- The reference to Monty Pythons "Life of Brian" is obvious and well put. ( But what inspired them to call their "christ-figure" Brian ? )
By the way: when the film was released in 1979 Brian was .. years, .. months and .. days old. (not important to me, maybe to him)
- The part about Queen Elizabeth abdicating is more abstract to me, but I guess it has to happen sometime, somehow.
- Armageddon coming on the 17th of july this year is a bit of a surprise. Have to get my suit to the dry-cleaner in a hurry !
( and there will be a big party at my house on the 16th...)
- His wife is a bit intense and over the top, but then again, she does not claim to be christ, just to be his campanion.
And in this video Brian talks about that (being christ), very much in the same way Bill Deagle and other wise men does.
If you listen to what he actually says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6QVB4HssAc&feature=related

This is a quick first reaction to something new. Will follow the thread and the subject, and post some thoughts later.
Now back to more of the absurd reality of the new millenium .... ; - )

Kulapops
29th June 2010, 08:42
There will come a time when QEII is no longer queen.

Oh MY GOD !!! This shock reveal needs seven pages ??

Where are your day jobs ???

17th July for Armageddon?? Great! Another deadline for the end of the world.

I love deadlines... I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

Douglas Adams... now there's a Hoopy Frood who knows where his towel is...

K

morguana
29th June 2010, 08:54
lol kula, yep i totally get your above comment.........dates such as these, in my op, are for folk that cant live in the now
i personally feel the french had the right idea a couple of hundred years ago (not that i would condone any violence now)..........but betty2 will not abdicate, she will however at some point when she can give up her strangle hold on the throne pass it on to one of her grandsons, i only hope that they have enough of their mum in them to find a more balenced path as head of state.
m

SpoonMan
29th June 2010, 09:08
Heres my 'prediction': she will die soon anyways. It will be a stroke.

29th June 2010, 09:15
but betty2 will not abdicate, she will however at some point when she can give up her strangle hold on the throne pass it on to one of her grandsons, i only hope that they have enough of their mum in them to find a more balenced path as head of state.
m

Amen to that Sister! I also hope (not that it will happen) that the slightly more ......er.......dare I say it......"human" grandson steps up. You know the one who hasn't been conditioned for the role, the one who couldn't care less about his bloodline and actually acts like a human being. Oh well we can always hope......

Kulapops
29th June 2010, 09:23
You know... only England... would we actually rubbish someone who is actually good at what they do.

In my view.. the monarchy will change completely once she has gone. Whatever you believe about lizards and Kings...that woman has given an air of stability to our monarchy (and also view of England) over the last 50 years with a tireless dedication to duty. It cannot be an easy job, in fact, it seems to me more like a position of slavery.

Once the youngers get in... we will have a Twitter Generation Royalty.

Expect attention lifespans as large as this forum's.

God Save the Queen !

K

29th June 2010, 09:38
You know... only England... would we actually rubbish someone who is actually good at what they do.

In my view.. the monarchy will change completely once she has gone. Whatever you believe about lizards and Kings...that woman has given an air of stability to our monarchy (and also view of England) over the last 50 years with a tireless dedication to duty. It cannot be an easy job, in fact, it seems to me more like a position of slavery.

God Save the Queen !

K

I think we'll have to agree to disagree there Kula. I'll ignore the attention lifespan jibe for the sake of love and peace you naughtly little kula pops:pop2:

What's more important to me is not that the job's done well but wether or not the job is needed/desired let alone done well. People were very good at gassing jews......doesn't mean we needed them.

PrinceHarryTweet: "Just sat indoors playing xbox in my flat in Peckham. Ever since the public said my family had pillaged their pockets for years no-one's given a $%&£ about me"

God will save the queen with equal opportunity to everyone else. Get over the old hierachy my friend.

Peace and Love.

Elandiel BernElve
29th June 2010, 09:42
Whatever you believe about lizards and Kings...that woman has given an air of stability to our monarchy (and also view of England) over the last 50 years with a tireless dedication to duty.
K

Logical to say, yet maybe it could have been better if her power was taken away long ago. Something we'll never know.
I think in some ways she's unprogressive.

Kulapops
29th June 2010, 22:10
This thread has nothing to do with the rights and wrongs of having a Queen as far as I can see, surely that would beg a different title.

What fascinates me is how eight pages can spring up around yet another 'robust' claim of some either prophetic or alleged insider info about something that no one knows anything about for sure.

And if I were to enter into any kind of debate on the rights and wrongs of having a monarchy, that would only further the eight pages to nine !

Yep. Attention spans are short these days... and I predict that after July 16th (or whatever date that was) this thread will disappear as quickly as all the others, merely to be replaced with yet another eye catching title on some other little known topic that could raise eyebrows at ten paces.

the more you look into this, the more you notice that the thread titles change... but the meat and potatoes in the threads remain the same. View after view, disagreement or agreement, ego defence or validation with one another.

I am still wondering what the purpose of this all is, and whether I would notice basically any real content change if I signed up at the Knitter's Monthly forum? I'm sure at hert they face exactly the same problems/issues as we do.

Controvesy lengthens threads. Agreement shortens them. Boredom kills them.

If you know why you visit the forum, you will know which path to take on the threads.

I'd love a summary sheet for each thread, stating: What the thread was basically about, the probability of it being truthful (which everyone could vote on), and what, if anything, the OP thinks is resolved as a result of the thread discussion.

K

Beth
29th June 2010, 23:10
What fascinates me is how eight pages can spring up around yet another 'robust' claim of some either prophetic or alleged insider info about something that no one knows anything about for sure.

Maybe because it's funny, at least it is to me. Though probably should be put in the lighter side forum.

Kulapops
29th June 2010, 23:15
Well.. if there's a comedy forum somewhere... I'm game to go join that one instead.

I prefer comedy to knitting for sure !

:0)

Buchanan561
16th July 2010, 02:01
tsk tsk....I am afraid there are many who forget one of many reasons for forums. Things that are posted can be, and obviously are here, boring to some to the point that they feel it necessary to complain about the thread even being here. However it seems that they fail to take into consideration that there are many people who read these forums who may not know anything about the real interesting facts behind this topic. History that they do not already know about.

Forums, hopefully, were/are created for the purpose of educating the uneducated. There are many people who browse and read these forums who never join, so never post, but obtain mountains of information they have never been exposed to before. I for one know about the corruption behind the Royalty and all their supporting people that goes back to before recorded history. Or should I say history that you or I were not allowed to know about but 'they' obviously did. Those of us who have studied this hidden history know this already but those less enlightened about what is going on in the world know nothing about it. There is a lot of information on this thread about certain factions regarding the royalty that many do not know about but hopefully were able to glean enough information from this thread to cause them to search further for more information. Information that is definitely out there. Those silent readers who read these threads should be the ones we aim our conversations at and not those who are already in the choir.

I thank viking for starting this thread. I am not new to these topics but many silent readers are. Those who are beginning to search. We are there for them. Not for ourselves. Do I believe that he is who he states he is? Meaning reincarnation of Jesus. NO. But I believe he does, but mainly I believe he has a lot of knowledge about world history. And certainly a lot of knowledge about the monarchy. Great thread.

Eric J (Viking)
16th July 2010, 09:16
Hey Buchanan, Nice to know someones looking at the bigger picture!! ;-)

Yes you are right about Golightly he has a huge amount of knowledge, but unfortunately he seems to be suffering from a 'God/Jesus complex', which is quite common when waking up from the slumber !!

And yes it's about time the queen buggered off!!! The planet doesn't belong to her...and neither does the land she has acqiured over the years!!!! ect ect ...

viking

jaybee
16th July 2010, 09:45

God Save the Queen !

K

Well said Kulapops..... good on ya....:nod:

I agree with you.

God and Goddess save the Queen......oh yeah....:eyebrows:

Eric J (Viking)
16th July 2010, 11:48
Well said Kulapops..... good on ya....:nod:

I agree with you.

God and Goddess save the Queen......oh yeah....:eyebrows:

*rolls eyes*

Well I hope you both are enjoying the play !!! yes she does 'look good' doing what she does...Mmmm lets draw the curtains!!!

I'll stay on my track.... Re-search guys!!
http://livework.kingstoncanada.com/en/communityresources/resources/iStock_Library.jpg

viking

ascendingstarseed
16th July 2010, 14:00
Too funny Viking, this thread is hilarious! Also, didn't this guy say the Gulf of Mexico was going to blow up on Jully 11...or something like that?

Eric J (Viking)
16th July 2010, 14:24
Too funny Viking, this thread is hilarious! Also, didn't this guy say the Gulf of Mexico was going to blow up on Jully 11...or something like that?

Yes he said that, amongst other things...like I said he is suffering from a god complex, big time...

I think he's a bit nutty as well ... some of his vids are friggin weird..shame really because he does know alot of whats happening!!! But alas he's not the full package!!!

viking

Kulapops
16th July 2010, 14:43
Lol... Am I to be the forum's new Stool Pigeon then ?

** Kula Ducks! **

or should that be

** Kula pigeons ** ??

OMG July 16th and this thread is still here ! What was happening on the 16th ? I've forgotten :confused:

I'm certainly not going to be Mr. Popular around here for even suggesting that reading/waiting and or worrying about the Queen's abdication, sudden demise by meteoric impact, or new starring role in the upcoming cinematic version of 'V' is a bad idea.

But hey! I'm as entitled to my opinion as anyone :der:

And that opinion goes something along the lines of...

With all the pages of information available in the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy (for that substitue T'internet if you like).

Are you really going to sit on your bottoms your whole life and read them all ??

Oh, yeah??? And then what?

I prepared, I researched...and now I feel that was a whole other Gum Tree.

We can either encourage newbies to spend a couple of years listening to people with God complexes, or we can say 'Wait!'... hold it! No need to eat from the Tree of Knowledge... the Garden is just fine as it is. Enjoy the Roses.

Ok.. fair point.. we just have to have the apple, don't we ?

lol.

So what's the next date?

Hey.. there aint' no right or wrong.. only time...and we all get to choose how we spend it. God forbid I should claim to be Jesus and then tell you all how to live your lives

;0)

K

ascendingstarseed
17th July 2010, 10:49
Yes he is suffering from a god complex, big time...I think he's a bit nutty as well ... some of his vids are friggin weird..shame really because he does know alot of whats happening!!! But alas he's not the full package!!!

Yep..Psychologists call people with God complex's Schizophrenic w/ "Delusions of Granduer" and lock'em up in loony bins too!! Where it's really hard to tell the crackpots from the ones who know just a little too much about what's happening ;)

Beth
17th July 2010, 19:03
It's the 17th and we're still here. Crap!! :p

Eric J (Viking)
23rd July 2010, 11:31
Well I know this guy suffered from a god complex!!! Did he??? :confused:

If this is true why gun him down?? wierder by the day!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zZGHBUpPcg

viking

astrid
23rd July 2010, 15:01
Bizzare.... Viking....i havent been able to find anything in our Aussie press about this , so who knows....Maybe hes still on the other time line:confused:

Bryn ap Gwilym
23rd July 2010, 23:47
This should give you all an insight into the history of Briton & the true kingship & the great english/king David lie.
Forbidden Research

Alan Wilson & Baram Blackett are the only researchers in this area. NOBODY ELSE is doing this research. PERIOD!

Some of the reasons are:

* Most academics do not realize there is a problem to correct.
* It's difficult and hard research, and nobody wants to start from scratch.
* It's especially bad for the Catholic Church, Politics, and puts the Royal Family under scrutiny, and therefore very undesirable research.
* Most academics do not read or even look at the original manuscripts - they prefer modern books whose authors quote other modern authors, who quote other modern authors, ad infinitum. This means if modern academics use only the modern translations, based on earlier translations mostly edited by early Catholic Clergymen, then they themselves will be unknowingly giving pupils wrong information.
* Without evidence, and stemming from one man only, these authentic ancient histories are believed to be fakes, which discourages academics from ever seriously studying them in the first place.

The fact is that all Ancient British History has been deliberately smeared and distorted by foreign influences to conceal the fact that an injured man and his family and followers arrived in Britain from Jerusalem in AD 37 and brought Apostolic Christianity into Britain. Unwelcome graves that are said not to exist are listed and described, and they do exist.

There are a great many people alive today who descend from the fourteen sons of King Iestyn ap Gwrgan (Justin son of Aurelian) who was deposed in AD 1091, and their numerous cousins and other relatives.

King Iestyn descended directly from Arthur II, who in turn traces back to Emperor Constantius Chlorus and the British Empress Helen of the Cross, and so on back to several ancient families. Several British Saints and many Royal and noble families traced ancestral descent from the Holy Family. The two parents, four grandparents, eight great grandparents, then 16, 32, 64, in preceding generations allows for this.

That there are people walking around in Britain today with such spectacular ancestral descent, does not sit well with the imported German monarchy.

The major problems – in fact the only problems - that confront researchers in Ancient British History are the series of deliberate misrepresentations. We list only a few of the major deceptions that have been deliberately foisted upon the unsuspecting British Public over the centuries by fanatical religionists and callous politicians.

Read the conspiracy section which outlines what happened to Alan Wilson & Baram Blackett, simply for writing about their research.

The situation is perhaps symptomatic of the strange mentality, and the inferiority complex, which for centuries allowed large numbers of British warships to be named after alien and foreign ancient Greek and Roman heroes and deities. Why not name British warships after Chinese Emperors or the Mongolian Khans, or whoever?

Truthful, provable, accurate, authentic, British History is less welcome than the rattlesnake in the Lucky Dip Barrel at the village fete. The religionists and the monarchist politicians have worked mightily to try destroy British History, for centuries, but thank heavens for the Internet, as it can rise like a Phoenix from the flames. None of the liars will dare to face Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett in Open Public Debate.

Ancient British history is as sound and solid as any and every other ancient History, and from results achieved so far it is more accurate than most. It holds the keys to unlock the secrets of the past, and it needs to be respected as the treasure that it is. Perhaps it is time for everyone to decide whether or not they are British.
http://www.kingarthurconspiracy.com/home-content/forbidden-research-into-king-arthur.aspx

Questions need to be asked, why are the self promoted truth preachers out there, still quoting the great big English/zyon lie & are refusing to use the correct time-line?
By using the false English history as a reference/fact that in essence makes everything else they promote fall flat on its face?

denis m
24th July 2010, 07:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxMKXQoaRPs he is still alive viking

Eric J (Viking)
24th July 2010, 09:26
Hey Bryn ...

Thanks for the link http://www.kingarthurconspiracy.com/home-content/forbidden-research-into-king-arthur.aspx it looks very interesting...

Cheers Denis...I think they are both off there rockers!!

viking

ascendingstarseed
24th July 2010, 09:36
Rrrright lol!...they conjure up an assasination scenario to gain attention and get everyone stirred-up, then presto! The enemy's foiled AGAIN, they're still alive! Praise Jesus!! oh wait he is Jesus...?!?!

Sooo predictable and...Wacko-doodle-do!!

They're really a legend in their own minds, actually snake oil salesmen...can't believe anyone takes them seriously, they're more like a low budget reality show than humanity's savior. Is he selling dvd's, books, taking donations...what's his angle?

His eyes are really sketchy, constantly looking around. Gotta admit tho, watching those two is like watching a train wreck...just can't resist taking a look! LOL!!

Snowbird
24th July 2010, 15:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxMKXQoaRPs he is still alive viking

Those who are making vids proclaiming that these two are deceased, are most likely attempting to reach anyone who will believe.

Although I don't follow their teachings or necessarily support them, after having somewhat researched these two, there is something about them that I simply cannot deny. I don't think that they are any more off their rockers than are any other fundamentalist believers.

It's the math that has caught my attention. There is something genuinely genetically unique about him.

This is a comment from a You Tube poster below the vid that Viking posted:

I received a messge from Grant Barlow, a friend of Brian/YHWH's, who called Brian THIS MORNING after seeing my FB post about this video ... Brian IS ALIVE, per Grant Barlow, 7/23/2010, 8:30a EST ...

Beth
24th July 2010, 18:10
Oh my this is too rich! WE HAVE RESURRECTED AND NOW WE MUST MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO! God I love this thread, lol.

Fredkc
24th July 2010, 18:38
ABDICATION, n. An act whereby a sovereign attests their sense of the high temperature of the throne.

Ambrose Bierce - The Devil's Dictionary (http://fredsitelive.com/books/Devils_Dictionary.htm)

denis m
25th July 2010, 08:48
i just watched these vids....mind blowing.could this guy be the real deal????:confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4OJED_JPXI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofWp0HED7no
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9bZv63EsVg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QczUmgvXxtM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsAgu1D2Kpw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU7B1V_Maew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp2-NNFm01o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQVOFgnQHFw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaA_2p-dxVg

John Parslow
25th July 2010, 09:19
If only this were true it would be fantastic news for UK tax payers, now all we need to do is remove the rest of the free-loaders. JP

Eric J (Viking)
25th July 2010, 10:41
Snowbird I agree with you... I do think that he is very well researched with his information, and he does state alot of 'truths' within his videos...his mathematical connections seem to be awesome!! But could we make some sort of connection with maths to each one of us??? I am am sure we could...I think he means well and is doing his job in waking people up, but as to the rebirth of 'Christ' I don't think so. (God Complex. Icke went through the same thing a good few years back) I do find him intriguing to say the least!!

One thing I will say...did you see the Video about the Turin Shroud and him !!! Bloody wierd...they are almost identical!!!

viking

Bauzer
26th July 2010, 02:36
Month is almost done, its do or die time. I think it won't happen, would be a lot cooler if it did.

Snowbird
26th July 2010, 13:06
Oh my this is too rich! WE HAVE RESURRECTED AND NOW WE MUST MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO! God I love this thread, lol.

Ain't it fun, yaya? :bounce:

denis m
26th July 2010, 13:11
snowbird have a look at the series of vids i posted,there is some amazing stuff in there and it sort makes sence..to me anyway lol

Snowbird
26th July 2010, 13:28
Snowbird I agree with you... I do think that he is very well researched with his information, and he does state alot of 'truths' within his videos...his mathematical connections seem to be awesome!! But could we make some sort of connection with maths to each one of us??? I am am sure we could...I think he means well and is doing his job in waking people up, but as to the rebirth of 'Christ' I don't think so. (God Complex. Icke went through the same thing a good few years back) I do find him intriguing to say the least!!

One thing I will say...did you see the Video about the Turin Shroud and him !!! Bloody wierd...they are almost identical!!!

viking

Yes, I think that if each of us sat down and spent the kind of time and effort that he has, we would most likely find out a lot about who and what we have been. It would be interesting to know what initially encouraged him to perform those calculations. He has to be highly educated to do what he does, or, he's a prodigy.

I did see the vid of the overlay of his face onto the face on the shroud. That was eye-popping. And the fact that he appears to be indestructible. I think that it solely depends upon how one views Jesus Christ. I've run across teachings that "prove" that there were two Christs or three Christs. I've read that Jesus had a twin. The real truth is still on this earth in Rome in the 50 miles of ancient texts hidden away deep in the bowels of the Vatican. I wonder what Jordan Maxwell has to say about that. :yell:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

snowbird have a look at the series of vids i posted,there is some amazing stuff in there and it sort makes sence..to me anyway lol

On my way, denis m. :wave:

Snowbird
26th July 2010, 19:37

I did watch all of the videos that you posted and I am now convinced of two things. One, he has a direct genetic connection to the time of Jesus. He may even be the reincarnation of Jesus' son or daughter. Two, if he is the direct reincarnation of Jesus, I don't want what he is teaching for me personally. His teachings are highly exclusionary and highly theocratically tyrannical. I am far too independent to get caught up in what they are offering.

With that said, I still believe that he is the genetic real-deal...

Beth
26th July 2010, 19:49
Ain't it fun, yaya? :bounce:

Sure is, LOL!

denis m
26th July 2010, 20:52
this guy has even had a look at what was going on in space when he was born....im no astronomer but this looks amazing:confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_iLR4OhzNs

denis m
26th July 2010, 21:44
With that said, I still believe that he is the genetic real-deal...[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]
im with u snowbird on that.its obvious the ptb have controlled the masses and what they think with religion and more recently thru hollywood,tv,school and university education ect ect.i only found out about this guy thru vikings great detective work.....now do u think that control includes what a lot of people talk about on the av forum.....et's coming to save us accention. stargates ect ect all designed to make anything to with jesus coming back to save us complete crazy talk. maybe we are the one's with a complex in not believing in jesus

denis m
27th July 2010, 02:56
phobos martian moon heading for the earth....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRdCOyD-Ryk

ascendingstarseed
27th July 2010, 08:40
Sure is, LOL!

Wacko-doodle-dooooo!!! :crazy_pilot:

Arpheus
27th July 2010, 21:27
Wacko-doodle-dooooo!!! :crazy_pilot:

I for one must comply with starseed on this one LOL:tongue1:

Arpheus
27th July 2010, 21:36
I think bill should interview this dude and ask him to turn water into wine LOL :bump2:

ascendingstarseed
28th July 2010, 05:13
He would be easy to debunk if someone worked through some of these calculations he spits out non-stop, IMO much of it sounds like a bunch of jibberish he made up. Now I'm no mathematician, but isn't he too busy dodging asassaination attempts and producing videos to have the time to work thru all this math?

just curious...

Eric J (Viking)
28th July 2010, 09:17
Yes I thought the same Ascending!!! It look far too complex for me to take on...

viking

denis m
28th July 2010, 10:07
phobos martian moon heading for the earth....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRdCOyD-Ryk

here is a link to a website backing brians story up..........where is phobos?????:confused:www.cyberspaceorbit.com/marstormx.html

Eric J (Viking)
28th July 2010, 10:32
Mmmm weird...!! Perhaps he (Golightly) picked up the story from the link you provided??? I checked the dates and link was before he made the Video, unless he stated otherwise elsewhere??? I wonder if Hoagland is aware of this??

Edit....hey Denis that link shows the date 21 08 2001???

viking

denis m
28th July 2010, 10:47
he said in the vid he new this was gonna happen before it happend.1995 96 and also everything about phobos measurements ect refers to him.

denis m
28th July 2010, 11:13
[QUOTE=viking;39306]Mmmm weird...!! Perhaps he (Golightly) picked up the story from the link you provided??? I checked the dates and link was before he made the Video, unless he stated otherwise elsewhere??? I wonder if Hoagland is aware of this??

Edit....hey Denis that link shows the date 21 08 2001???

maybe thats when they figured out it was'nt there???

Eric J (Viking)
28th July 2010, 11:22
he said in the vid he new this was gonna happen before it happend.1995 96 and also everything about phobos measurements ect refers to him.

Yes Denis I hear what you are saying ... But anyone can say after the event 'oh I thought that as well' but without any proof on paper/video to back his claims up,then I'm afraid they hold no substance!!

All his claims about the Gulf haven't surfaced, and again to say ...yes it didn't happen because I stopped it!!! We can all say that!

Your research is appreciated but we need something more solid with this guy... I must say he is a execellent researcher and speaks a lot of truth...however he is using these truths to further his campaign of 'I am the saviour' .... We'll see as time goes on how this pans out!! I do find him intriguing....

Keep on trucking Denis...

viking

denis m
29th July 2010, 01:46
[QUOTE=viking;39316]Yes Denis I hear what you are saying ... But anyone can say after the event 'oh I thought that as well' but without any proof on paper/video to back his claims up,then I'm afraid they hold no substance!!

i hear what u are saying to viking....but there's something about this guy.it would be great if bill ryan would go an interview him,i cant see that happening tho.imagine it bill ryan interviews jesus

ascendingstarseed
29th July 2010, 05:09
[QUOTE=viking;39316] imagine it bill ryan interviews jesus

Hi Denis, It seems like you really WANT this guy to be Jesus. Now don't get me wrong I really respect your faith in Jesus, as well as the desire to see Him return - but IMO Christ returning actually symbolizes the return of Christ consciousness en masse with humanity. Possibly via ascension, I don't know. There is much evidence arising and quite a few historians coming to the conclusion that Jesus may not have been a real person. They can't find his name in any of the historical texts that come from that geographical area around the start of the first century and there are those who have come forward to say that the entire Bible was written sometime in the last 1000 yrs by the church as a means of controlling the masses...that it's all fictional, with some spiritual truths woven through it. That ET's were behind it all...

Symbolically speaking, the more enlightened meaning behind Christ really means connecting with the God self that lies within us all, that we're all co-creators in our reality with God. The quote "Ye are Gods" somehow got swept under the rug as blasphemy, when it's probably the most profound concept Jesus tried to get across.

Don't "follow" anyone but your Inner Self, connect with the Christ consciousness within yourself - You hold all the answers you are seeking. Not some guy on the internet with a Christ complex acting like James Bond and spewing non-stop mathematical jibberish, this guys not providing any solutions to solve the problems of the world. He's fear mongering and coming across as tho we must follow him...or what? Christ wouldn't have to constantly scare people or prove that he's Christ by making all these predictions or meaningless connections with math. He's smart enough to know people can't possibly follow all that, or to debunk all the astronomical equations. Heck..I can't understand half of what he mumbles!

Come on GoLightly, lets SEE some REAL miracles...heal the Gulf from all the toxins, bring all the fish and wild life back to life so people can go back to work, lets see you feed 100,000 people with two loafs of bread. That would impress me...

It's much safer to follow yourself and the Christ consciousness within Denis...there, you can't possibly go wrong. Just go within to ask the questions and the answers will come to you in your reality in some form or another, just give it time and keep asking if you have to - you may have overlooked the answer.

You really seem to have a good heart and as well intentioned as you may be, when you "follow" people with Christ complex's or anyone claiming to "Be the One" or know "The Way" you take the risk of unknowingly sipping tainted Koolaid...

denis m
29th July 2010, 06:18
i ment it like george forman v ali.....dont take this the wrong way but your lecture was a waist of time.its funny really your like snob looking down your nose at me,talking down to me lol.

ascendingstarseed
29th July 2010, 07:12
Denis, I apologize if that's how you interpreted my message, it was not my intent at all...you just really seem to be working hard to prove this guy might be Jesus...the "real deal" :confused:

If I misunderstood your intent or offended you...I'm sorry.

denis m
29th July 2010, 07:21
[ seem to be working hard to prove this guy might be Jesus...the "real deal" :confused:

well im just sticking stuff up on this thread about this guy, if you have got a problem with that its your problem.if this guy bothers u so much or i do dont look at this thread again....simple as

denis m
30th July 2010, 10:18
brian tells his friend grant how it is....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c72wEQIegDc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbu8ZvewBMQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubOIOINtPw4

noxon medem
31st July 2010, 23:33
- thanks denis, for feeding this thread and keeping it alive in spite of some resistance and ridicule here.
We are all limitied in our time, and maybe a bit lazy, so someone finding material to share here is great.
The morons in charge have certainly done a good job of confusing the Christ-issue, but all has a purpose.
This is the age of confusion, and it could not get more exciting than when truth is impossible to tell from lie.

I find it both stimulating and challenging to listen to the man Brian, more as time go, and I get beyond the
initial burlesque impression, understand to accept his eccentricities and appreciate him sharing knowledge
and thoughts. Maybe exept when it becomes too much numbers, but that is just how my mind works,
I respond more natural to stories and philosophy. And I guess we all have fascinating numerological
stories if we are allowed to just multiply by x,add y, subtract z, and then make our own interpretation ..

Interesting also to see the comments here on the forum, mostly, and maybe prudent to issue a reminder
that this thread is still in the News and Updates section, and allthough it could fit better in another category
it is still not in the Lighter Side subforum, and preferably the wackadoodledoo-stuff should be toned down.
We do have a tools like Personal Message (PM) and chat, for strickly private exchanges and communication.

denis m
2nd August 2010, 18:25
your welcome noxon madem.i appreciate that thanks......

denis m
2nd August 2010, 18:32
this is from the vid description.....The Martian Moon Phobos is coming from the west...a cunning plan brilliantly executed by the PTB....the reason they have orbited it out of the west is to reduce the speed of the air it will encounter as it drops towards the sea and therefore have less mass burnt away by the atmosphere and will also make it much more accurate to target the ocean ..possibly targeting Easter Island...the Island that has Yahweh all over it!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwDGHjGIt7E

lightblue
2nd August 2010, 19:28
The public announcement will be made in the weeks leading up to July 17th 2010, the Armageddon according to sources.

elisabeth hasn't adbicated as suggested in the opening post :thank_you2: l

denis m
2nd August 2010, 19:44
was this how the great flood happened in ancient times and what created our moon??? goggle ads has done something to the music in the third vid, i just muted that vid and played the music from one of the other ones.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pLzUywIj_0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ff4IJOcPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYuvnvY7HRs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgwRm71YbrY

denis m
2nd August 2010, 19:53
elisabeth hasn't adbicated as suggested in the opening post :thank_you2: l

he was giving her the opportunity to step down and do the right thing.that is what brian said.....thank u aswell lightblue :)

lightblue
2nd August 2010, 20:37

dear denis m, this hasn't happened - there's not so many ways you can put it: elisabeth has blown her chances and acted against brian's best advice - is another way of putting it...:yu: l

denis m
9th August 2010, 04:09
lady diana an inconvenient truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX758fMeSJI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsDNoSQBAC8

denis m
9th August 2010, 04:44
judgement day 21 12 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRLW6zGOphw

denis m
9th August 2010, 07:18
This is a brilliant video which superimposes the Face of Yahweh, the Soul of Jesus, what the Father looks like today as a 66 to 69 year old Man, that had left the image of Yahweh, the burned image of Jesus soul, as it exited the shroud, this is why Jesus's soul is burned on the outside of the cloth as the spirit of God the Father, the soul of Jesus, resurrected through the shroud material leaving the Face of the Father on the one side and the rear of the head of Jesus on the back section. 1 and 2 Shroud Face of YAHWEH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5_ILlTiKd4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTOVjHcOuwA

Kulapops
9th August 2010, 08:29
Queenie not standing down then ?

Being the pedant that I am, it's the titling of the threads that gets me. I mean, why title your thread "Queen Elizabeth to abdicate"....when actually you have no more idea than anyone else if this is going to happen or not?

I mean, it's like going down to BetFred and putting a tenner on England vs Germany 5-0. You might be right... but why start a thread about it that states 'England to finally trash the Germans at footy...'

So until anyone has any clear evidence, you would do the rest of us a big favour by titling your threads appropriately... like 'Boy...I'd wish the queen would abdicate...because that's what Godcomplex man is saying would be best'... that's the sort of debate I'll happily get involved in.

Alternatively, tell me something IS going to happen... and well, I'm bound to end up on your thread sooner or later...

;0)

much love...

K

Fredkc
9th August 2010, 08:57
Kula;

I believe the term you are grasping for is an "Attractive Nuisance".
It's what police call things like gaudy roadside signs, and such.

In this case, whether it refers to this thread, or you, I leave to others.
http://fredsitelive.com/fun/rofl.gif

Best wishes,
Fred

Kulapops
9th August 2010, 09:01
lol... touche Fred!

Right..erm... I'd better go do something more useful with my time then...

Ludo anyone ?

Eric J (Viking)
9th August 2010, 09:09
lol... touche Fred!

Right..erm... I'd better go do something more useful with my time then...

Ludo anyone ?

Sounds like good advise Kula!! ;-)

Hey Denis your research is appreciated with this thread...I still find the guy facinating!! As for queenie her time will come!!

viking

Wookie
9th August 2010, 10:43
I am going to through my hat in the ring
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/InariKitsune/Motivational/Wookie_Jesus_by_PixelatedPope.jpg
going to need a bigger thrown

Peaceful Journeys. Wookie

morguana
9th August 2010, 11:02
I am going to through my hat in the ring
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/InariKitsune/Motivational/Wookie_Jesus_by_PixelatedPope.jpg
going to need a bigger thrown

Peaceful Journeys. Wookie

hehe wookie, you look good in that toga ;)

kula would prefere risk to ludo, at least one gets to be a backstabbing facist dictator for a few hours.......

sygh
10th August 2010, 14:11
dennis m.

Well, Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall certainly has the fortitude to walk the walk. I like what he is saying. It's about time someone openly accused the leaders of society of the atrosities that have been commited in the world in which we live. Who better than Jesus? Who else would they answer to? Who else would be above them, in terms of power, in terms of judgement? Jesus becomes more than just one person. Jesus becomes more than the common man. The power of creation itself calling on the leaders of the world to acknowledge their crooked paths with total forgiveness. If anything, one might argue that Mr. Marshall is "awake" more awake than most.

He's saying here I am, I am Yahweh. As Yahweh, I accuse you of such-and-such, and all you have to do is step down Queen Elizabeth or, as to the others, openly start admitting these bad things against humanity are actually going on so, tell the truth, and all is forgiven. He says my people have had it with what's going on in the world and the children should not be subjected to the same hogwash as their parents have been subjected to. Well, they are my people too and I have had it as well.

This guy said it had to happen so, here he is. It's happened. Now what are you going to do? I think it's interesting because the illuminati or, whatever you want to call them have been using the bible to manipulate the world and these days, most especially, Revelations (I can't spell worth a darned, by the way). Marshall is simply calling them out. Maybe he'll make the Queen think about the world and her part in it.

One thing Jesus made clear, at least in text, Jesus said he didn't want anyone to worship him. We are told, Jesus said he was/is the son of God, just as all people are the sons and daughters of God, or that which is I AM. What has this guy done? This guy's not even claiming anything for himself, he's claiming it for the people.

Is this guy nuts? Who isn't?

Here's a picture of the Shroud of Turin. Maybe a fake, who knows?

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/03/30/4349690-the-face-in-the-shroud

Here's just another event, another log on the fire, another seemingly routine action of insanity happening in our world today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10872780

lightblue
10th August 2010, 15:35
sygh:
This guy said it had to happen so, here he is. It's happened. Now what are you going to do? I think it's interesting because the illuminati or, whatever you want to call them have been using the bible to manipulate the world and these days, most especially, Revelations (I can't spell worth a darned, by the way). Marshall is simply calling them out. Maybe he'll make the Queen think about the world and her part in it.

what has happened? :unsure:, thanks l

Kulapops
10th August 2010, 16:54
Well.. if the Iranians believe that we live in a world where women shaking their assets cause Earthquakes...then it doesn't take a Sherlock homes to figure out that...

People believing stuff is really really true does not necessarily = it is true (for me)
Just a little Kula equation for you... You know this world of wacky information has done me no end of good service. Whereas before I came across Avalon, I was prepared to believe that a lot of weird stuff is true... I now believe that a lot of weird stuff is Wonderful Stories

The difference between a story and the truth (imo) is that a story does not need to be true in order for you to enjoy it.

This little revelation has really taken the sting out of the whole thing for me...

Indeed, when you look at it, everything is story (outside of what I actually experience) - the news.. media... tv.. movies...and yes... good ole ...earthquake predictions, the queen turning into a frankfurter in order to avoid being detected by those goodly Ringdons of Whorl... and of course (imo) the entirety of Avalon. From my point of view, it is all story until I experience it.

So why argue it or debate it... every story is real and true for someone... so why get them bent outta shape trying to convince them it's not true, when clearly it is to them?

"My fridge is clean". This is a fiction to anyone who hasn't seen it sparkle. But to me it is science fact.

I think we're about to start understanding the world in a whole new way....

K

denis m
7th September 2010, 22:25
out of the mouths babes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH79lsX_Kj0

denis m
7th September 2010, 22:49
Murder conspiracy and coincidence.. Search eBay for 'software 12345' for out of production programs to confirm these details. some run on Dos or Win 3:11 others XP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjIggWzxa40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEWI2-pInnw

denis m
7th September 2010, 22:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1GoUyXXtXY

denis m
7th September 2010, 23:10
The 144,000 must come forth now, as the end is 2012 Dec 21 therefore they require time to minister to the Antichrist Christian world.
It has nothing to do with Muslims or any religion, its all to do with Israel the white races of Europe and not Rome, it is a gentile nation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYEC1Fj3laE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0c7xOPjoVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q2FG1KiZ0Y

Raven Kelly
9th September 2010, 03:33
Queen Elizabeth stepping down would be awesome, however that women is so evil she would never step down unless she died. I last heard that William is to take the throne over. I hope he is better that the Queen and that his mother raised him well. I personally can not stand the Queen of England she makes my skin crawl.. brrrr...

denis m
23rd September 2010, 16:19
Lucifer Rising is a documentary that exposes the true nature of the world wide Conspiracy,
this Conspiracy has many different theories and layers, the truth is, the more you research, the more you investigate, you will realize that it can't get much worse than this.

It is beyond everything the common individual can filter as reality, and that is exactly the point, and that is why their plan is destined to succed if people do not wake up from this mass hypnosis.it is impossible to research history and the illuminati and not become a solid believer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXvY0jXt6n4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1DA-uMxzwc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNwPBfdQIa4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJGdqzyBtxo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5NXxfqeRVk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvdTvJFIuy0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHTnthVkWxU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3n2T1mNghg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THp3_KfOF5g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4WCurZ8sI0

conk
24th September 2010, 20:27
Headlines in the last few day: Queen relinquishes control of finances.

Hmmmmmm.

Eric J (Viking)
9th October 2010, 09:41
Found this on Icke's site....

love this quote!!
"All that nonsense about tradition is just a smokescreen. The only thing that restrains the Queen is public opinion. And who controls public opinion? The media. Who controls the media? The big banks. Who controls the big banks? The ruling elite. Who heads the ruling elite? Bingo!!!"

Forbes magazine can always be relied on for a good laugh. In their latest edition they are telling us that Michelle Obama was the most powerful woman in the world. Hilarious! Implied in Forbes' choice is the long debunked myth that a U.S. president was a powerful man. Sure, Obama is nominally the head of state of the biggest and most heavily armed economy, but that doesn't give him any real power. Nobody becomes U.S. president without prostituting himself to the crime dynasties that run this planet. And - as the examples of Kennedy and Nixon show - nobody stays U.S. president, without religiously adhering to the script provided to him.

No, if Forbes was serious about finding the most powerful woman in the world, they wouldn't have looked for her in America, but in England. Try the world's richest woman and biggest landowner, commander of the armed forces, head of church, head of state, unrestrained by constitution, let alone constitutional court. How more powerful does it get?

The professional liars in British academia, media and politics are trying to sell us the hoax that the Queen of England was only a ceremonial head of state and that the real power lied with parliament and Prime Minister. Mind you, even the Prime Minister himself humbly admits that he is only 'her Majesty's faithful servant' and it's the Queen who appoints and dismisses him at her sole discretion. Anybody who believes that these were just empty phrases rather than powerful symbols is sadly mistaken. All that nonsense about tradition is just a smokescreen. The only thing that restrains the Queen is public opinion. And who controls public opinion? The media. Who controls the media? The big banks. Who controls the big banks? The ruling elite. Who heads the ruling elite? Bingo!!!

The only reason why the 300 odd intermarried crime dynasties that own and control this planet are bothering to maintain the democracy hoax is because it makes it easier for them to exploit us. They know from centuries of experience that the most productive slaves are those who don't realise that they are slaves. Fortunately, the Internet is rapidly changing that. More and more people are awakening to the fact that the world as we know it is just a big fat lie. In that sense, the Internet has proven to be a two-sided sword. On the one hand it gives our parasitic crime families unrestricted access to personal information via NSA backdoors to our personal computers, facebook accounts, google history etc. On the other hand it provides all of us with unprecedented knowledge of their antiques.

Given the fact that our self-chosen rulers have a policy of employing some of the brightest people that walk this planet, I'd be surprised if they had not foreseen the awakening resulting from the Internet. They probably think that it doesn't matter. Most people only care about their career and their share of the loot. They are happy with the privileges their complicity provides. Crime pays. They refuse to look behind the smoke and mirrors, because they are afraid of facing the truth. It's not just the cognitive dissonance they are trying to avoid, being confronted with their own share of guilt. It's the fear of committing career and social suicide by being suspected of harbouring doubts in the official version of the truth.

My message to all those mild-mannered monsters and soft-spoken psychopaths that run this planet is this: We know who you are and one day we will get you. There are plenty of lamp posts out there, and I know just the one that is right for you.

www.rebelnews.org/opinion/editorial/429499-the-most-powerful-woman-in-the-world

viking

East Sun
9th October 2010, 18:42
dennis m,
Thank you for those vidios. Very interesting. Whether all of those things are right or wrong or half right is not known to me. I'm not new to this stuff but there are a few "small" things that bother me with nearly all the vidios.
Why do they always add that weird background "music"? It is sort of like the weird sounds made by the Skull and Bones crowd -- to get people in a certain mode so they can condition them into believing what they want them to.

Re: Preacher talking about Ezekiel--- It seems ridicules to think the machine itself was a god.
The figures in the machine were referred to, in Ezekiel, as gods. To a guy in the desert way back then it's understandable that he would call fire from a rocket type space ship spirit and a wheel with lights or shiny things all around, eyes.
I think they were the same type of entities Zecharia Sitchin spoke of in his books about the Annunakii (sp) .
What I'm saying is this> People you hear preaching about spiritual things are not to be believed without lots of questioning. ES

denis m
12th October 2010, 22:11
the lucifer parables
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBsgD12yhMU

East Sun
13th October 2010, 01:17
dennis, Thanks for the video,
Who can claim to know that Satan was a part of all that? There's no way of knowing that to be true. I'm familiar with the Bible and Mythologies but can not agree, nor can I say that it's false either. Where was God while all that was going on? It seems like something tailored to fit our spiritual history, just like a lot of religions' claims.
I have always thought that earth can be heaven or hell. Our earthly existence could be described as a hell in a place that should have been a heaven. And I agree with what some religions say about Satan ruling the Earth etc. as a 'might be.'

Swami
20th November 2010, 13:45
The Waterman Files – 19 november 2010

http://www.argusoogradio.org/nl/2010/11/the-waterman-files-%E2%80%93-19-november-2010/

Very interesting radioshow with Eli James (http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/site/)

denis m
7th December 2010, 06:58
YAHWEY'S HISTORY PUPPETS AND DISINFORMATION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t16CHRP9t0

YAHWEY'S HISTORY THE MOON HOAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdLo4pZ81ok

YAHWEY'S HISTORY THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_fw-d45RUk

YAYWEY'S HISTORY THE UN-ROYAL FAMILY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybwj89HITBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZrB2acPbuY

YAHWEY'S HISTORY THE JEWS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbkfhxgLfHA

YAHWEY'S HISTORY SEPTEMBER 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76LvJaouPJQ

mod edit to 'clean' up post and make it easier to read, play clips.......please denis can you make sure that your posts are not jumbled up