PDA

View Full Version : observed military planes today 10/9/11

ketturah
10th October 2011, 06:44
My location is the midwest. I first heard the noise of planes, went outside on my deck and observed military 4 fighter jets flying in formation from the south to the north. It happened again about 30 minutes later with 3 planes, and again about 20 minutes later, 3 planes, the 3rd set kind of circled around, and then proceded to fly north. There is an airforce base about an hour south of here, but I have never observed fighter jets over our area and I have lived here my whole life. I have on occaission seen military helicopters.

Also about 2 or 3 weeks ago, I heard loud rumbling noise, went out on my deck, and saw two large black jets flying fairly low together from west to east. I believe they were supersonic, because of the noise and how fast they disappeared into the horizon.

I now have my video camera to film this activity.

Calz
10th October 2011, 07:19
Yep ... several times in the last couple weeks 2-4 jets at very low altitude screaming over our city (midwest as well). Very odd. Not aware of any drills in the area unless the Denver drills had a *real* wide radius.