PDA

View Full Version : What if ? Time to think outside the box !!

mosquito
10th October 2011, 10:53
Can you really think outside of the box ? If so, read on, but bear in mind this is pure speculation on my part.

First of all, some background: From an early age I instinctively knew we were not alone in this universe. Throughout my life I’ve had a vague interest in UFOlogy but have always been disappointed and frustrated by some of the garbage which is presented as “evidence”, so I’ve never been a real enthusiast for the subject.

One thing which has often puzzled me is all the reports of alien bases under water, in lakes and seas. Why the hell would a UFO fly into a lake ? How could they possibly have sub-aqua bases ?

Another problem I’ve had is with the notion that benevolent aliens are here now, helping us. If they were then surely we’d see results – a diminution of government harassment, the destruction of the worlds’ nuclear arsenals, technology which benefits US, the people, not just a select few businessmen. What we see is the exact opposite. Also bothering me is the idea that a race of intelligent beings would want to communicate with our self-appointed leaders; I mean, if you’d just travelled across the galaxy, would you want to communicate with the likes of Blair, Clinton, Kissinger or Putin ?

Anyway, once in a while I check out the old Project Camelot interviews to see if there’s anything which takes my fancy. The other day I watched a short part of an interview with Aaron McCollum, I didn’t watch it all as I thought he was mostly talking nonsense. I subsequently did a Google search on him to what I could find. One of the things he said is that there is an ongoing project to produce alien/dolphin hybrids. Then a little light went on in my mind, but definitely outside of the box …..

What if benevolent aliens really are here, in discussion with those they consider to be our planet’s most intelligent beings – DOLPHINS ?

Could mankind’s time of superiority soon be over ?

As I said at the beginning, this is pure speculation on my part, but it answers some of my earlier questions – why do we assume that alien beings (physical ones that is) live on land ? Why do we assume they’d come all this way to communicate with a species that’s on the verge of destroying the planet ?

Pete
10th October 2011, 11:10
love it, There is an article that I read recently that suggested there was a race of dolphins with legs that interacted with the humans of Atlantis.

Along time ago, I wondered at the life of a dolphin, How they engendered such joy in us and conveyed such joy of existence, even when they were held captive inside dolphinariums, I am so glad that most of these have been closed down.

It then occurred to me that they had truly mastered life on this planet, after all they had complete mastery of their environment, Food was abundant and easy for them to harvest. they had no need for homes or material possessions, they had great communication and social life and whenever you saw them they were questing, curious and joyful. surely if proof were needed, they display virtually every test of a transcended being.

truth4me
10th October 2011, 11:18
IMO the benevolent E.T. aspect is the non interference rule. Also you get into what we really are. Soul beings in human containers. Reincarnation IMO is real. I believe dolphins along with other sea life were brought here . What if our leaders aren't who we think they are? Google-- is Henry Kissinger a clone ? A lot more to it then meets the eye.

The One
10th October 2011, 11:18
What if benevolent aliens really are here, in discussion with those they consider to be our planet’s most intelligent beings – DOLPHINS

It wouldn’t surprise me my friend as we are definitely not the most intelligent. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Billy
10th October 2011, 11:20
Can you really think outside of the box ? If so, read on, but bear in mind this is pure speculation on my part.

First of all, some background: From an early age I instinctively knew we were not alone in this universe. Throughout my life I’ve had a vague interest in UFOlogy but have always been disappointed and frustrated by some of the garbage which is presented as “evidence”, so I’ve never been a real enthusiast for the subject.

One thing which has often puzzled me is all the reports of alien bases under water, in lakes and seas. Why the hell would a UFO fly into a lake ? How could they possibly have sub-aqua bases ?

Another problem I’ve had is with the notion that benevolent aliens are here now, helping us. If they were then surely we’d see results – a diminution of government harassment, the destruction of the worlds’ nuclear arsenals, technology which benefits US, the people, not just a select few businessmen. What we see is the exact opposite. Also bothering me is the idea that a race of intelligent beings would want to communicate with our self-appointed leaders; I mean, if you’d just travelled across the galaxy, would you want to communicate with the likes of Blair, Clinton, Kissinger or Putin ?

Anyway, once in a while I check out the old Project Camelot interviews to see if there’s anything which takes my fancy. The other day I watched a short part of an interview with Aaron McCollum, I didn’t watch it all as I thought he was mostly talking nonsense. I subsequently did a Google search on him to what I could find. One of the things he said is that there is an ongoing project to produce alien/dolphin hybrids. Then a little light went on in my mind, but definitely outside of the box …..

What if benevolent aliens really are here, in discussion with those they consider to be our planet’s most intelligent beings – DOLPHINS ?

As I said at the beginning, this is pure speculation on my part, but it answers some of my earlier questions – why do we assume that alien beings (physical ones that is) live on land ? Why do we assume they’d come all this way to communicate with a species that’s on the verge of destroying the planet ?

Aaron McCollum is a friend of mine and he is the real deal, Athough sometimes his memory of some events can be sketchy and has some understandable anger issues, some of his programming involved dolphins and he has a beautiful relationship with them. he has been there, seen it and has all the T shirts. I was able to help him a few years ago when i shared some of my research with him.

That Dolphins are here to assist humanity and mother earth because they have a pure loving consciousness. And that many Atlantians decided to reincarnate as Dolphins so that they would not be distracted by the temptations of the physical human form. Enabling them to get on with the mission of balancing the plane of consciousness without distractions

Aaron's response was that i had just connected all the dots for him.

Amity
10th October 2011, 11:26
What a fantastic idea! Love it!

the trojan
10th October 2011, 11:36

Aaron McCollum is a friend of mine and he is the real deal, Athough sometimes his memory of some events can be sketchy and has some understandable anger issues, some of his programming involved dolphins and he has a beautiful relationship with them. he has been there, seen it and has all the T shirts. I was able to help him a few years ago when i shared some of my research with him.

That Dolphins are here to assist humanity and mother earth because they have a pure loving consciousness. And that many Atlantians decided to reincarnate as Dolphins so that they would not be distracted by the temptations of the physical human form. Enabling them to get on with the mission of balancing the plane of consciousness without distractions

A very interesting theory,verging on hitchikers guide to the galaxy but nothing wrong with that.
Hello Billyj,any more on Aarons stargate in the gulf stuff ?

<8>
10th October 2011, 11:45
Hi Mariposafe...

This brings me to think of a episode of Star Trek where they go back in time to bring back two humpback whales, because we have killd of everything obviously, But there are an other race who comes to earth in the future to visit their old relatives the "HUMPBACK WALES" So to hide our bloody past, we time travel..
If i remember right...:offtopic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BKqlZf9pUQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BKqlZf9pUQ

Billy
10th October 2011, 11:54
A very interesting theory,verging on hitchikers guide to the galaxy but nothing wrong with that.
Hello Billyj,any more on Aarons stargate in the gulf stuff ?

I would never speak on Aarons behalf, Aaron has backed of from social networks and public domain this last year. But you can look into the archives of this BTR program and search for Aarons shows. I think his last one was in July this year. There are many more before July

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/universaltruthevolution/2011/07/07/a-special-announcement-by-aaron-mccollum-on-ute

mosquito
10th October 2011, 12:20
Thanks Billyji, I didn't listen to the whole interview as it didn't jive at the time. I'll probably go back and watch it though, as he obviously has something worth listening to. So I accept what you say about Aaron, and thanks for updating us. :p

Bryn ap Gwilym
10th October 2011, 12:45
The CHANI Project (http://http://thechaniproject.com/) has also mentioned this. And there is a CHANI thread here on PA that mentions a bit about Dolphins that should interest you.
The CHANI Project - First time Computer "Channelling" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30964-The-CHANI-Project-First-time-Computer-Channelling&p=314849&highlight=computer%2C+channel#post314849)

http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html
http://thechaniproject.com/
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30964-The-CHANI-Project-First-time-Computer-Channelling&p=314849&highlight=computer%2C+channel#post314849

Billy
10th October 2011, 14:19
The CHANI Project (http://http://thechaniproject.com/) has also mentioned this. And there is a CHANI thread here on PA that mentions a bit about Dolphins that should interest you.
The CHANI Project - First time Computer "Channelling" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30964-The-CHANI-Project-First-time-Computer-Channelling&p=314849&highlight=computer%2C+channel#post314849)

http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html
http://thechaniproject.com/
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30964-The-CHANI-Project-First-time-Computer-Channelling&p=314849&highlight=computer%2C+channel#post314849

I have never heard of this CHANI Project channeling info until you posted today, I love it when more confirmation resonates with my own research. Thank you so much Bryn.

QUOTE from information from Entity in the CHANI Project

The Entity referred to dolphins and mentioned their importance on a number of occasions. Dolphins somehow balance certain vibrations on Earth. Specifics were given, but that part was not cleared by Echelon for release. We should keep an eye on dolphin behaviour and events involving dolphins. Their behaviour heralds events and Earth changes:
"this planet first al water
then ground comes
dolfin decideing to walk ground your planet
many wars happen
then dolfin evolv remember water glory
dolfin then go back and swim water glory
dolfin most clever on this planet line time "
"seawater has residu from dolfin comunication
dolfin sqeek cause vibration of seawater to becom becon and balance energy
dolfin more advanse than human this planet line time
u must study dolfin"

"dolfin always love al creature with god esense even human
dolfin unerstan freedom of god esense many life time this line time
dolfin keep your earth balance
dolfin protect al planet and al creature on earth with god esense
now human kil 2 many dolfin be4 time we want rescu dolfin bring them our planet share
dolfin agree come our line time 15 may we prepare place"

"many dolfin already sacrifice for keep harmonics balance yor planet and make yor suferings les
very very big sufering coming and dolfin can not stop this even they try be brave but not enough
u must lern harmonics yor planet soon or u demise not knowing anything and begin 0000 again"

"yes sound dolfin make heal brainwave of al creature earth
dolfin sound cause synaps make beter contact in brain make miracel hapen
dolfin balanse harmonics of earth vortex ok"

"many being live deep oceon and holow earth can give u human answer and helpings
when u unerstand oceon u wil unerstan how cosmic travelings work easy ok
oceon have same compositing than space same element ok
u unerstan salt and water and magnet u wil unerstan life and everything living"

"helo
me tel u watch sun
me tel u watch dolfin
me tel u watch cern
me tel u watch pope
me tel u watch moving earth
cee wat yor sun is doing
cee wat yor dolfin is doing
cee wat cern is doing
cee wat pope is doing and saying
cee wat moving is doing and why
ask yor leaders
yor leaders prepare
u stil not prepare why
0000 is here make ready yor mind soul body now"

Sir Eltor
10th October 2011, 20:21
Ok , this is completly bizzare . I have had many dreams whereas in the dream it's night and I look up to the sky .

Everytime it's u.f.o 's... All but one other occasion being a close encounter . Well this was my second .

I was in a field with approx. 40 other people just chillin on blankets , stargazing...same old..look up and see 2 single light sources flying high above towards the group , then descend
right amongst us...I mean arms length away... 1st object was a 4 ' in diameter disc shaped u.f.o.

This is the reason I posted...kid you not...2nd was a life size robotic looking dolphin balanced upright on tail , covered in jewels / astonishing lights .It spoke telepathically , saying do not fear they come in peace ( or something along those lines ) Everyone there was calm as can be . I noticed someone putting there hand on the mini- disc...then I woke up .

I had no preconcieved thoughts on Dolphins ...

Little Ishta
10th October 2011, 22:12
Come to think of it, I have always thought of Dolphins to be space and time travelers. There is such an essence of spiritual qualities about them. Even in a few movies like Cocoon the dolphins were always around. Acting like protectors. And even communicating. They just know. I have very high respect for them.

norman
10th October 2011, 22:22
The box you just busted, was going to have to be wrecked sometime. I love it.

Keep thinking.

Sir Eltor
10th October 2011, 22:29
I failed to mention that this dream occurred 6 hours before coming across this thread....

Tui Allen
10th October 2011, 23:25
I have spent the last few years of my life focused on the idea of dolphin and whale intelligence and have given up all other work and income to put these ideas before the world. It has been such a journey I can hardly understand how the task fell to me as I am just an ordinary person. I can tell you it felt as though I was just hitting the keys and the real narrator was from somewhere beyond. But by the time I had finished (quite recently)I had a whole new way of looking at dolphins and I will never see them the same way again.
It has also filled me with horror to think what is happening to some of these beings right now on the island of Taiji in Japan. I hope my vision of the reality of dolphins somehow can find its way into the hearts of the Japanese fishermen, so they can begin to see dolphins the way I see them. The work is a story seen through the eyes of dolphins and divine presences from the universe and is set in the oceans in the age before man was on the planet. I can tell you it felt like the the greatest privilege of my life to be chosen to be the one who wrote this.

Interesting points I often consider:
1. I had to be healed by a spiritual healer before I could begin.
2. I dreamed of the story for 15 years before I started writing it.
3. While writing it the characters became more real to me than the people around me in the real world.
4. The characters in the story continue to help me in my daily life, though the writing is finished, as though they are friends alongside me showing me the way to live.
5. My own spiritual awareness has grown and advanced beyond belief through doing this work so that although I am now penniless from sitting at the task without income for three years, I feel immensely richer and would not exchange the experience of writing for all the money in the world. The task itself enriched me.
"Think outside the box?" you say. How about thinking outside the planet, outside the aeon, outside the species. Never have my thoughts been so "out there" before this task fell to me.

mosquito
11th October 2011, 01:28
"Think outside the box?" you say. How about thinking outside the planet, outside the aeon, outside the species. Never have my thoughts been so "out there" before this task fell to me.

I couldn't agree more !!! ;)