PDA

View Full Version : Are we different from ten months ago?

Tony
10th October 2011, 12:55
I know I am. The dots have joined up!

Tony

Darla Ken Pearce
10th October 2011, 13:39
Pie'n'eal ~ I can tell how much you've changed just by comparing your profile pictures over the last ten months! Cheerio ~ love your new one! xoxox

Star1111
10th October 2011, 13:45

Tony

...... and how!

Feel like a different person........... a more REAL one!

<8>
10th October 2011, 14:06

Tony

...... and how!

Feel like a different person........... a more REAL one!

EXACTLY.......................But i feel there are a big one coming........it's take off time....:flame:

RMorgan
10th October 2011, 14:09
Oh man...I´m sure I´m very different from 10 months ago...However, I´m the most "mutant" person I´ve ever known, so I can´t be taken as a parameter. :)

Tony
10th October 2011, 14:53
I thought I'd say a little more.

The changes that take place for us will of course be slightly different, and talking about oneself is ego orientated, but that's ok. We are not going to lose that just yet!

For me the understanding of the nature of mind was of upmost importance, but it has to go together with the exhaustion of karma. Working on this site has allowed that to start to take place, just by listening or reading to other's comments. Focusing on others allows self identity to take a rear seat. This in turn allows our true nature an opportunity to express itself, for the benefit of others.

So theory can now be put into practise. I would have never understood this by just going to teachings, where one feels that one knows nothing, and gets caught in one's own little bubble. We all know, it just has to be uncovered.

Like most people, I felt that things were not quite right about the world. Now we start to know why. This knowing why, actually helps with practise on an everyday level, at every moment. Because one sees the untruth being promoted, and just the sheer recognition of untruth reveals the truth.

This truth is one's intuition...the inner teacher! This inner knowing or consciousness is our nature, but also reveals it's absolute essence of emptiness.

This unity of consciousness and emptiness allows compassion to arise, and that is what it is all about.

Tony

Star1111
10th October 2011, 15:18
Tony
For me the journey has been about self knowing, being honest about the good and the bad and learning to accept the good and the bad.
I continue to look inwards and to ask questions of my higher self, "who am I", "why am I here", "what do you want me to know/learn"
I'm slowly getting the answers and the higher self guides me as do my guardians and spiritual guides.
I still struggle with the human traits, anger, self pity, etc but I can recognise them better now when they arise and try really hard (without being unkind to myself) to work on eliminating the negative.
I agree that this forum has helped a lot, and as you rightly say focusing on others allows self identity to take a rear seat and I need this sometimes to be able to rejuvinate.
I don't know why but a lot of the time I keep hearing (and saying) "it doesn't matter" - I've got to figure that one out, not sure what THAT particular message means yet...................

Fred Steeves
10th October 2011, 15:23
Hi Tony, I see you took Bill up on the offer of someone to do a thread on the last 10 months. Good show mate.

I know I'm certainly not the only one to see this, but it's like two trains whizzing past each other in opposite directions. One is rapidly freeing itself from the entanglements of illusion, while the other is rapidly burrowing deeper into them. Both are o.k., and both eventually wind up at the same "destination". Being that when we get right down to it, there IS no time, or space for that matter. So, maybe the only difference between the two 'trains' is when one viewing from outside this reality chooses to dip themselves into the merry go round dimension of "time".

God, did that make sense?:whistle:

Anyway, keeping matters in simple 3rd density here, from my pov anyway, a major difference I'm seeing is less reliance on outside sources for people's guidance. We're rapidly learning/remembering how to access our direct connection to source. No more middlemen. How difficult must that be making life on those seeking to deceive by representing themselves as invaluable middlemen?

Cheers,
Fred

ViralSpiral
10th October 2011, 15:31
God, did that make sense?:whistle:

He is busy right now, but if you leave a message, he will get back to you shortly...... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8e/Cheesy_grin.png

http://inthebackgreen.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/i-love-it-here-someone-elses-photo.jpg

One day, one brick at a time the walls break down.
The inside has definitely changed. As for my outer carriage, Oil of Olay works just fine...

Bill Ryan
10th October 2011, 15:35
Hi Tony, I see you took Bill up on the offer of someone to do a thread on the last 10 months. Good show mate.

One final observation about Bill, if I may; is it just me or does anyone else think that he is, for all intents and purposes, a very different person from the Bill of say 10 months ago?

Yes, Bill thinks so! :)

I'd hope that all of us are at least a little different from who we were 10 months ago. The last year for me has been extreme in many ways. There have been tumultuous changes, many of them positive, but not all of them comfortable or easy to navigate. It’s been just a little like this:

http://liberiatours.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/rafting.jpg

Davidallany
10th October 2011, 15:39
I find that things are becoming spontaneous, I would think of something only to find someone else thinking of the same thing, a solution coming from anywhere. This has never been as persistent as in anytime before. Synchronicity is happening more and more frequently.

Limor Wolf
10th October 2011, 16:46
A lake carries you into recesses of feeling otherwise impenetrable. ~William Wordsworth

Though inland far we be,
Our souls have sight of that immortal sea
Which brought us hither.

~William Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality

spiritguide
10th October 2011, 17:26
I find that things are becoming spontaneous, I would think of something only to find someone else thinking of the same thing, a solution coming from anywhere. This has never been as persistent as in anytime before. Synchronicity is happening more and more frequently.

The synchronicity is a result of all our synergy! Change is constant and it is better to be the change than to always try to catch up to it. Go within and enjoy!

:peace:

10th October 2011, 17:37
Hi Tony,

Definately a tangible difference yes! Synchronous events are almost amusingly common now, rather than a few a day. About ten years ago the world used to make me very angry indeed, even up to just a year ago. Nowadays I find it washes over me bareley raising an eyebrow in a sort of que sera ambiance, which is a peaceful state to be in.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying their journey.

christian
10th October 2011, 18:46
10 month ago I just came back to Germany after having emigrated to Mongolia, where I was a teacher on the countryside, with the vague idea to provide some help to New Paradigm projects in Europe. Then I found the HealingCastle, where I worked for half a year, where I learned so much and met so many fascinating people, Carol Clarke's message got to me when I was there. Before I got to that place, I hardly had people in my personal life, that put anywhere near the effort into the things that I do, so I had very few people to relate to and only very very rarely someone who could tell me something new, but when it happened, it was crucial and at the end of the day I'm thankful for everyone I ever met! Anyways, this personal situation changed dramatically back then. Also joining Avalon was a very important thing in retrospect, I highly appreciate all of you, I've learned a lot not only information-wise or inspiration-wise, but also a lot when it comes to interactions among very talented and unique people. Then I wanted to walk to Portugal to help in intentional communities, after ten days of hiking I noted, that hiking alone is indeed lovely, but of little benefit for others, so I decided to learn how to heal somehow professional, I know I heal anyways, but I wanted to do it somehow more tangible. By serendipity I read a couple of Dolores Cannon's books and attented one of her classes. Now after having emigrated to the end of the world, after having lived in never-never-land, after having been determined to be a vagabund and having tried it, after having learned a magnificient skill to help people, I feel I've satisfied quite some urges and now as the consciousness calmed the true inner self is revealing and expressing itself more and more. Regarding guidance, I don't make a lot of fancy plans by now anymore. I love the pictures from Vilcabamba and I like the idea to live there and to have a great time with the folks there, but the inner voice clearly says, this is not where I'm meant to live now. It says, I'm too young for that, now how saucy is that? I should go to a city, that's where I'm needed right now and I do move there next month. I'm curious about the future and it says, don't worry, there's so much to do, you won't be bored and you won't always stay at the city you will go to now. And then I say thank you very much, it's nice to be with you. I trust this voice more than ever, because everytime I did, things fell into place most magnificiently, all I ever had to do then was to grasp the opportunities with the same determination. I don't know exactly, what I will do in Leipzig, when I get there, but quite some things have already fallen in place and I guess they will continue to. For example, someone I have met only once just told me about a place there, where people can offer alternative therapies (for free). Apart from that, I figure I'll find enough opportunities and places to meddle around. :biggrin1:

Jetsam
10th October 2011, 19:12
Very different!
10 months ago I did not have a clue about what to do with my life, but now I feel I'm at the right place at the right time.
My intuition says so, and I don't argue with it! ;p

What I find most interesting about it all, is that I did not plan for these things to happen now, I just went with the flow, and made the decisions when they where needed.

Everyday I look with a fresh mind at the world and the things in it; so you could say I'm constantly new and different, as is life, never static.
Whatever may or may not happen in the future, I'm quite fine with it.

It's good to be alive isn't it?
Breathing, laughing, crying, etc.

Locks
10th October 2011, 19:28
I'm different since just this morning...so...since ten months ago? LOL...sure hope so!!

:thumb:

lightwalker
10th October 2011, 23:51
10 Months......my biggest is in just these past 3 weeks. My state of being is pretty much calm. I am detached from the personal and global trauma dramas happening around me. I have little or no fear in my everyday life. I do have these weeping jags just because my heart just fills with my love for this planet and humanity.

Over the years I have used a calendar book to keep track of the things I wanted in my life...it is a month at a glance book and I always put an affirmation or vision of what I wanted for my New Year. I have manifested a lot and I have repeatedly envisioned what may not have come to me during the year. Well, this past year I just couldn't figure what to paste on my 2011 calendar book and just said ....."whatever".....and that was my realization that all I needed to do was surrender to any and all challenge. And I did and I have and will continue to do so because what I found happening was things turned around so fast and it was so easy. My book only had WHATEVER on it. Any conflict...I hand it over. Any challenge.... I hand it over. That was when the joy and peace and calm and detachment entered my life. And in flooded gratitude.

I have decided this coming year, for the first time ever, I am leaving the front of my calendar book blank.

lightwalker

sshenry
11th October 2011, 00:34
ten months = 304.368499 days

So where were you for the .358499th?

Just think of all those days. And nights.

Of all those hours and seconds and heartbeats.

And the spaces in between.

I think, when it all is said and done, that the real living happens in those in-between spaces, for that's when we touch who we've always been and are aspiring once more to be.

11th October 2011, 01:07
I have shifted more into my-self and feel much stronger and lighter. There is always room for more shadow work. And I can say that the last 10 months have been one heck of ride. I'm still here:grouphug:

Nora

we are all related

mosquito
11th October 2011, 01:23
When I look back at my diary I can see that in some respects I'm still stuck with the same mundane questions and problems which have typified my life journey. I've had lots of illiusions shattered recently which is painful and not always illuminating. I think the main way I've changed is that I'm much more accepting of my situation, seeing the diamond embedded in the sh1t, practising gratitude for my life and all who have contributed to me being in the position I am now (that's been hard !) and above all grabbing every opportunity that comes my way, living in the now and making hay while the sun shines.
Life has taught me that happiness can in no way be dependent on anyone or anything outside of me, so I'm practising happiness and taking that happiness and acceptance into the challenges which I've been presented with, working on myself first and foremost while loving those I've been given to love.

truthseekerdan
11th October 2011, 02:14

Tony

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (http://bible.cc/john/8-32.htm)

truthseekerdan
11th October 2011, 02:29

One final observation about Bill, if I may; is it just me or does anyone else think that he is, for all intents and purposes, a very different person from the Bill of say 10 months ago?

Yes, Bill thinks so! :)

I'd hope that all of us are at least a little different from who we were 10 months ago. The last year for me has been extreme in many ways. There have been tumultuous changes, many of them positive, but not all of them comfortable or easy to navigate. It’s been just a little like this:

http://liberiatours.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/rafting.jpg

"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question -- is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us. They say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride.' And we...kill those people." -- Bill Hicks

Dawn
11th October 2011, 02:39
Wow! I love reading about all of you.

I am vastly different than I was 10 months ago. I was still in the middle of healing sexual trauma, which had gone back to the times of the inquisitions and even beyond. As part of that healing a very young part of myself 'came home'. 10 months ago I felt somewhere between 3 and 6 years old almost all the time. I've done a lot of 'soul recapture' or 'integration' in the past, so this type of deep integrative healing is not unknown. However the sheer volume of the part of me that 'came home' and how long it took to integrate was pretty intense. It was fun being a sensitive and playful child again for about 9 months.

Now it is fun being an integrated and powerful adult. I now know why sexuality is important to people (at age 60 no less!). Previous to this deep integration I was numb during any sexual act, after a number of rapes and so on, in my childhood. People say this type of deep trauma cannot be healed, however they are wrong.

Most days I laugh a lot for no reason. I have an over-arching sense of peace and love in all that I do.

I am still unwinding legal entanglements from my old life, so I am still dealing with attorneys, the IRS, and a soon-to-be Ex-husband. However it is amazing that most of the time these things do not have much of an effect on my emotional state.

2 weeks ago I found a movie about a transition like mine, and I love it so much that I've watched it 5 times (!) since then. I highly recommend it. I got it from Netflix. One of my friends is a former movie producer and it turns out that this is also one of his favorites: 'Bagdad Cafe'

Pete
11th October 2011, 03:00
oh its my turn, Just read through the thread, this for me is synchronicity right here right now. I asked a question earlier today regarding freeing ego, it was answered selflessly and understood the same way. I have travelled far in less than a day.
you are all about to travel further than any of you could of imagined 10 months ago, I feel very happy to have found Avalon and had a foretaste of our future.

sygh
11th October 2011, 03:35
Wow! I love reading about all of you.

I am vastly different than I was 10 months ago. I was still in the middle of healing sexual trauma, which had gone back to the times of the inquisitions and even beyond. As part of that healing a very young part of myself 'came home'. 10 months ago I felt somewhere between 3 and 6 years old almost all the time. I've done a lot of 'soul recapture' or 'integration' in the past, so this type of deep integrative healing is not unknown. However the sheer volume of the part of me that 'came home' and how long it took to integrate was pretty intense. It was fun being a sensitive and playful child again for about 9 months.

Now it is fun being an integrated and powerful adult. I now know why sexuality is important to people (at age 60 no less!). Previous to this deep integration I was numb during any sexual act, after a number of rapes and so on, in my childhood. People say this type of deep trauma cannot be healed, however they are wrong.

Most days I laugh a lot for no reason. I have an over-arching sense of peace and love in all that I do.

I am still unwinding legal entanglements from my old life, so I am still dealing with attorneys, the IRS, and a soon-to-be Ex-husband. However it is amazing that most of the time these things do not have much of an effect on my emotional state.

2 weeks ago I found a movie about a transition like mine, and I love it so much that I've watched it 5 times (!) since then. I highly recommend it. I got it from Netflix. One of my friends is a former movie producer and it turns out that this is also one of his favorites: 'Bagdad Cafe'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFs0s4OR4zY&feature=player_detailpage

meeradas
11th October 2011, 03:49
Not a single body atom is left from those ten months ago;
I've seen that it is literally everything;
haven't changed a bit though.

Dawn
12th October 2011, 07:16
That is beautiful Meeradas. Of course who we truly are never changes. Thank you for the reminder of center.