PDA

View Full Version : The Good, the Bad and the Ugly....

Maia Gabrial
10th October 2011, 12:56
My dear Avalonian friends, I received this message during meditation and I'd like to share it with you, for whatever it's worth....

In view of all the horrific and vile things happening today, those who are waiting and praying for the Creator Of All That Is to smite the "enemies", will be disappointed because it's not happening. I've struggled with this idea when I first heard about it. You can't imagine how many times I've gritted my teeth because there were people that have done me so much wrong that I wanted justice BADLY. Knowing (and accepting) that The Creator loved them as much as me started to change me. Only the perfect Beingness of the Creator could do that.... With this knowledge, I realized that The Creator is pure unconditional love with NO judgments whatsoever and will NOT destroy life. EVERYTHING in existence, good, bad, ugly and indifferent are loved equally and are allowed to exist for one reason or another. Even the most vile entities are not destroyed, just placed somewhere else. That's a love none of us could understand....If anyone is waiting for their enemies to be "smited", they'll have to wait for an eternity because it's not happening.... :pray:

But beware of the ones who DO answer the calls because they hate life and humanity equally. As we're all seeing today, Life means nothing to them. I suspect that they know The Creator will not destroy them, so they do their worst on us while they can....This is knowledge we have forgotten...

We should all let go of the hateful, violent and destructive thoughts because that's of the dark realm of lower frequencies; which would be Hell to us.... Most likely while we're experiencing negative thinking, the influences came from those of the lower frequencies....So, we have to be on guard all the time, because their influences can be very subtle....and before we know it, we're feeling (and doing) the opposite of what we intend....

One thing I learned in martial arts was that it's easy to counter an offensive move; either by moving out of the way or deflect it. Imagine 2 fingers deflecting a very powerful punch...It takes very little effort to move that punch out of its path....

The point I'm trying to make is that I believe we can do this with our focus, as well. We CAN deflect negative thoughts away from us; to the good, loving and positive ones, if we desired it....

Love to All and all,
Maia

Unified Serenity
10th October 2011, 13:21
Thanks for your message Maia. Yes, we choose what we focus upon and give our energy to those things. The evil will continue to do their will and we can choose to do our will. I think the problem comes in that at what point if any do we choose not to allow them to work in our society? Do we step in and stop the abuse? I know for myself, if I saw someone harming another I would stop them, heck I do it in my own home with my four teenage children who still haven't learned the lesson that we must do all things from a position of love and not fear. So, I step in and stop them from hurting one another through their words and immature reactions.

ROMANWKT
10th October 2011, 13:46
My dear Avalonian friends, I received this message during meditation and I'd like to share it with you, for whatever it's worth....

In view of all the horrific and vile things happening today, those who are waiting and praying for the Creator Of All That Is to smite the "enemies", will be disappointed because it's not happening. I've struggled with this idea when I first heard about it. You can't imagine how many times I've gritted my teeth because there were people that have done me so much wrong that I wanted justice BADLY. Knowing (and accepting) that The Creator loved them as much as me started to change me. Only the perfect Beingness of the Creator could do that.... With this knowledge, I realized that The Creator is pure unconditional love with NO judgments whatsoever and will NOT destroy life. EVERYTHING in existence, good, bad, ugly and indifferent are loved equally and are allowed to exist for one reason or another. Even the most vile entities are not destroyed, just placed somewhere else. That's a love none of us could understand....If anyone is waiting for their enemies to be "smited", they'll have to wait for an eternity because it's not happening.... :pray:

But beware of the ones who DO answer the calls because they hate life and humanity equally. As we're all seeing today, Life means nothing to them. I suspect that they know The Creator will not destroy them, so they do their worst on us while they can....This is knowledge we have forgotten...

We should all let go of the hateful, violent and destructive thoughts because that's of the dark realm of lower frequencies; which would be Hell to us.... Most likely while we're experiencing negative thinking, the influences came from those of the lower frequencies....So, we have to be on guard all the time, because their influences can be very subtle....and before we know it, we're feeling (and doing) the opposite of what we intend....

One thing I learned in martial arts was that it's easy to counter an offensive move; either by moving out of the way or deflect it. Imagine 2 fingers deflecting a very powerful punch...It takes very little effort to move that punch out of its path....

The point I'm trying to make is that I believe we can do this with our focus, as well. We CAN deflect negative thoughts away from us; to the good, loving and positive ones, if we desired it....

Love to All and all,
Maia

Again it seems that no one will take responsibility for what's in the world, the one you seek is you?????????the source of all things is not interested---you were given free will---so why pass the buck????

we are the creators of all that is on this plane--------don't like it then change it-------teach people that its always down to them------take responsibility----we are the change----nothing outside of ourselves.

regards
roman

THIRDEYE
10th October 2011, 14:21
maia ty for this post....i have to be honest i dont believe in religion...however i know right from wrong and certainly have paid the price for the wrong choices....i do believe there is a prime creator i do not call god....i think imo its free will...make our choices and learn from them ive given alot of energy away because i made bad choices....i did learn from my choices and have learned from them and forgiven myself so i dont carry the baggage around anymore...i am powerless over poeple....i can only teach of what i know...that is light love and abundance....for those that have done me wrong will get theres in ones time...maybe the form of agravation or emotional pain...however they the dark ones i can learn from also theres a paradox that you can learn from right and wrong.....karma plays in here also....knowing we all came here to learn a lesson or what ever it be.....light love and abundance thirdeye....

PurpleLama
10th October 2011, 14:48
Maia, what you are saying is very true, creator does not destroy, however, if I may put this forward, that there is an act of creative, universal forces that is the balance to the wrongdoing we witness in this world. This is clarity, self awareness, for seeing self *for what it really is* and what's been done *for what it really was*, this is the awareness of Truth, in the face of which Evil will destroy itself if it cannot somehow make things right. Self knowledge can be the most wonderful, and also the most terrible thing.

So that's where I wound up following a similar train of thought in my own meditations, and as you say, for what it's worth. No fear no worries, only compassion and it's smooth sailing.

Thanks, Maia, for an excellent post.

Tony
10th October 2011, 20:05
Deflecting the negative.

During the summer in retreat I asked my teacher, what to do about demons. Meaning internal (ego) and external negative forces. The answer came back, “Rest in your true nature, emptiness”.

I wasn't at all satisfied with that answer. That night I suddenly sat up, woke the 'Duck' and said...”Demons cannot deal with emptiness!” They get nothing out of it, they can only deal with getting, achieving and controlling. This is exactly what our ego does.

While we still are controlled by our egos, we are still holding onto something. Ego is our consciousness, which is attracted or repelled or ignores.

So we can deflect negativity, but not with positivity! Of course positivity is good and wonderful, and it is better then negativity.

But, there is a subtle clinging here. We are hoping and expecting that our positivity will deflect the negative, therefore we are vulnerable to being controlled. ie. We are on the side of the good...”oh good says the demon”.

So this is why consciousness has to have the pure aspect of...emptiness. In emptiness there is no us and them. The negative doesn't actually exist, it is our confusion about reality that makes it seem real.

It is our clinging that controls us. We subtly create the world we live in, it seems to have a collective effect.

The worse thing that can happen to us is...we don't change.
The best thing that can happen to us is......we don't change.

The first relates to transient ego.
The second relates to our true nature.

Maia Gabrial
10th October 2011, 23:56
It makes alot of sense. They would have nothing to manipulate. But I have to tell you that ego is very persistent and won't let you ignore it very long.
Thank you for the wise words, Pie'n'eal. You've given me something to meditate on....