PDA

View Full Version : Full Disclosure: Would YOU believe it?

Fred Steeves
10th October 2011, 20:42
There's been a few subjects that have been rattling around my head for a while now waiting their time to bring up to ya'll, and this one seems about ready to come out of the oven now:

I see so much talk demanding full disclosure of E.T. contact and such from our various governments. Yes, the same intoloreably corrupt governments that take up massively more space here and across cyberspace than the demands for them to come forward and finally spill the beans. The main question that always pops up in my mind is: "Would we believe them if and when they finally did? And, if we did, why on earth WOULD we believe these same people whom we constantly, and rightfully, accuse of being pathological liars?"

Personally speaking, if a government official from on high tells me the sky is blue, I'm going to go take one more quick peek outside just to confirm.LOL. What I can see happening is maybe the general public going into a tizzy and swallowing it, but people like from Avalon wondering things like: "Is this just the introduction to the long anticipated Project Bluebeam?" Or: "If they're telling us THIS, what are they REALLY trying to hide?" Or: "This is their final play to finally put in place their cherished one world government." :wacko2:

So, if say the Secretary General of the U.N. got on live worldwide t.v. one day, and confided that the major governments around the globe had been in contact with a benevolent E.T. race for some time, and both parties concerned thought it was now the correct time to reveal them to us, what would YOU really think?

Cheers,
Fred

Forevernyt
10th October 2011, 20:50
I think, to be perfectly, 100% positive of the existence of ET, it would have to be in front of me. Do I believe that ET exist somewhere out there in the grand universe we know of? Yes, I do. Do I believe that they are here now? Not sure. I'd like to believe it, but I can say for certain that it is true. As you said, if the government came out and said, yes they exist, show me. Otherwise i would have to wonder what they want or what their goal is behind it. Of course, on the flip-side, perhaps we give the people in government too much credit? Perhaps we are just smarter and more imaginative than they could ever be and we come up with all of the scenarios ourselves that are talked about here on a daily basis.

I don't know, with anything else, I'd have to take it with a grain of salt and I would need to see actual physical proof in order to believe them.

The One
10th October 2011, 20:50
Would we believe them if and when they finally did? And, if we did, why on earth WOULD we believe these same people whom we constantly, and rightfully, accuse of being pathological liars

I would only beleive it because i think when they do come clean they will have no choice but to my friend (my opinion). My mind runs wild at times but i also beleive that Nasa have been warned from going back into space.

Intersting times ahead i think xxxxxxxxxxxxx

RMorgan
10th October 2011, 20:52
Well, IMHO these guys are always liars. They might someday reveal part of the truth, but just part of it, and, whatever they come to reveal, they would certainly reveal it for their own benefits, not for the benefit of the human race.

13th Warrior
10th October 2011, 20:58
We've already have had disclosure...what will it take for you to believe it?

The irony has never been lost on me:

I see so much talk demanding full disclosure of E.T. contact and such from our various governments. Yes, the same intolerably corrupt governments that take up massively more space here and across cyberspace than the demands for them to come forward and finally spill the beans. The main question that always pops up in my mind is: "Would we believe them if and when they finally did? And, if we did, why on earth WOULD we believe these same people whom we constantly, and rightfully, accuse of being pathological liars?"

...and in this example no, you will never get "FULL" disclosure from this group (period)

Fred Steeves
10th October 2011, 21:17

Easy there mate, I didn't say I don't believe this universe is teeming with life, of course it is. I'm only wanting to discuss what our various reactions would be to the government's telling us about it. Besides, you're talking to a guy who's in the "E.T, Wanderers, and Walk-Ins" group...That means as far as I'm concerned anyway, you're talking to one.:) Atleast a mutt like mixture, with a bit of Cherokee, Irish and Dutch mixed in.

Cheers,
Fred

Lefty Dave
10th October 2011, 21:20
Greetings Fred s., et al

It is my opinion that they are conjuring disclosure through Hollywood...with all the alien movies, TV series...comic books for the children....etc., we've been bombarded with the idea of aliens for over fifty years...softening us up so to speak...just look at Disclose.TV...every day there are another bunch of videos showing lights in the night sky (many of which I question) ...sometimes there are even daylight sightings that are pretty hard to discredit...and these video posts are from around the world...everybody can't be lying ! Can they? We wait for the 'authorities' to tell us what we already suspect...and, as you indicate...the PTB finally telling us we are not alone...isn't going to change a lot of minds...considering their penchant for falsehoods...many will consider it just more of their fear tactics...
Our ancient manuscripts all refer to otherworldly visitors...the hollow earth theory postulates that most of the 'aliens' that we see flying around...have been living inside Earth (and elsewhere in our solar system) for millenia..!!

No....what is needed is direct contact that can not be disputed....in a manner not threatening to the 'average joe' on the street. Then the PTB could not stop the truth. If we can just keep the governments from shooting at them long enough to get to know who they are and what they want.

Anyway...this is a good thread Fred, and I thank you for it...

Maia Gabrial
10th October 2011, 21:20
Actually, I've seen many types of ufos and have been abducted/contacted; so, I don't need disclosure on that score. I want disclosure to vindicate all of us who have been mocked or scorned because of our experiences. I want disclosure for those skeptics, so they finally realize we've been telling the truth. Finally, I want disclosure from the govt so they can come clean with us. It won't restore our trust or faith in them, not by a long shot; but it has to be done.
Most people think that it'll change everything in our lives. THAT'S what I'm counting on.... We can't continue the way we've been going....

13th Warrior
10th October 2011, 21:28

Easy there mate, I didn't say I don't believe this universe is teeming with life, of course it is. I'm only wanting to discuss what our various reactions would be to the government's telling us about it. Besides, you're talking to a guy who's in the "E.T, Wanderers, and Walk-Ins" group...That means as far as I'm concerned anyway, you're talking to one.:) Atleast a mutt like mixture, with a bit of Cherokee, Irish and Dutch mixed in.

Cheers,
Fred

No worries, my comment isn't directed directly at you so much as it is to whom ever may read it.

Pete
10th October 2011, 21:31
I think we will be able to trust our intuition when this occurs, I personally believe that we have already have evidence of alien interaction in our affairs in recent events and actual full contact is not that far away. I think we will be able to discern whether we are greeting an alien race or our own dark cabal.

Limor Wolf
10th October 2011, 21:58
Origunally posted by Fred s:"So, if say the Secretary General of the U.N. got on live worldwide t.v. one day, and confided that the major governments around the globe had been in contact with a benevolent E.T. race for some time, and both parties concerned thought it was now the correct time to reveal them to us, what would YOU really think?"

I will think that now,finally,I begin the actuall work I came here to do.

Cidersomerset
10th October 2011, 22:08
Interresting speculation Fred ....It depends how its anounced, if it is Obama/NASA jointly anounce they have positive intelligent signals from Ursa Minor and we are going to send a message back and we may get an answer in 100years I will laugh my head off and carry on as if nothing had happened.

If they disclose what really happened at Roswell and other crashes, and Eisenhowers meeting at Holoman airbase etc, they will get my attention.

If there is some sort of fear campaign ie threat of Alien invasion or false flag invasion, I would be very skeptical as we all would on here, the web would probably be shut down, and the alternate voice would be restricted as talking about ET's would be like talking about the NAZI in WW11.

If Obama stood shoulder to shoulder with our galactic cousins in a press conference on the white house lawn, I would be excited and relieved,but would again need open disclosure and access to our new friends ..

Saying all that I believe they have been here since day one and now we have entered the digital/ chip meme , we are on the whole ready for disclosure.....cheers Steve

norman
10th October 2011, 22:11
No government before the shift is going to tell us the truth. After the shift, no 'truth' is going to matter at all.

It's a 3 way split.

I really don't want to be there in the outcome reality that's still asking for the truth. Poor souls.

Russ1959
10th October 2011, 22:31
Well the Apollo moon landing was apparently faked as to deceive the world of a superior American technology. So who knows what's real and what's faked anymore. Unless the greedy elite are aliens themselves......?

Fred Steeves
10th October 2011, 22:41
Origunally posted by Fred s:"So, if say the Secretary General of the U.N. got on live worldwide t.v. one day, and confided that the major governments around the globe had been in contact with a benevolent E.T. race for some time, and both parties concerned thought it was now the correct time to reveal them to us, what would YOU really think?"

I will think that now,finally,I begin the actuall work I came here to do.

Very interesting Limor, and thank you. Are you inclined to elaborate, or is that another thread?:)

Cheers,
Fred

Dawn
10th October 2011, 22:48
Is this really about what we at Avalon will think? We would probably all get together and debunk ANY information to see what might be truth, and what part of it is a lie...... OR ..... is this more about how the mass of the population would take this news?

Seems to me that there have been so many leaks that at least part of the truth is out there, for those of who look. It is the other 90+% of the population, securely cuddled in front of their TVs, after working in the matrix all day, that just might feel the tugging of a wake-up call. And the War of the Worlds radio program in the US was probably a test run. If there is disclosure, the question is... would it be done frankly, or in order to scare the hell out of the population, and build up the fear frequency?

RedeZra
10th October 2011, 22:58
So, if say the Secretary General of the U.N. got on live worldwide t.v. one day, and confided that the major governments around the globe had been in contact with a benevolent E.T. race for some time, and both parties concerned thought it was now the correct time to reveal them to us, what would YOU really think?

i would expect governments to clean up their acts if they were dealing with benevolent ET races

since this is not so

then it is highly unlikely that malevolent governments have contact with benevolent ET people

TraineeHuman
10th October 2011, 23:02
I'm a little suspicious of Stephen Bassett. To me his story sounds too much like Steven Greer's. Enough with the words -- show me some action.

13th Warrior
10th October 2011, 23:06
I am hopeful that like the occupy wall street uprising, we have gained the tipping point advantage of having enough people that know what/or enough of what is going on to be able to hold a constructive course thru just such an event...

We are already too many now to have a war of the worlds(project blue beam) reaction.

<8>
10th October 2011, 23:08
Hi Fred...

I would thank the governments if they presented an alien race or more, because then i know what alien race i can "not" trust...:brushteeth:

Limor Wolf
10th October 2011, 23:21
Fred, my inner knowing tells me this is where I will contribute,when the time comes.

norman
10th October 2011, 23:24
fred, my inner knowing tells me this is where i will contribute,when the time comes.

me too!..................

sshenry
11th October 2011, 00:45
Here's a question - related to your OP Fred (hope you don't mind).

Is it possible that the reactions would be (for the most part) entirely dependent on what our beliefs and expectations regarding disclosure were?

If our beliefs and expectations are that of benign and bennevolent aliens here to guide planet earth to the next level, is that what we would see?

If our beliefs and expectations are that of an agressive race here to take over the planet and press us all into servitude, is that what we'd see?

If our beliefs and expectations are that no such thing as aliens exist and that any 'aliens' are just demons in disguise, is that what we'd see?

What about those who have no expectations?

nomadguy
11th October 2011, 02:01
I have been discussing this very point lately within my circle. I kept saying, "What if the truth is far weirder than we can imagine or are willing to accept?" If this ends up true it would be hard so very hard to realize what is and what isn't. I feel we are there now and we find ourselves in this position. So the appearance is that we are looking at reality through pin hole. We cannot recognize truth because our intellect has been well in~trained to miss it. Scoff scoff ignorance and usual acceptance and the truth passes us by.

~With the truth being truly weird and difficult to manage mentally, Imagine the persons ill found position of being the whistle blower attempting to communicate this.

Mike
11th October 2011, 02:47
Fred, my inner knowing tells me this is where I will contribute,when the time comes.

you mean here on Avalon, Limor?

interesting aside: i've mentioned here on this site several times that i see consecutive number arrangements constantly (111,222,333 etc...). well, lately i keep seeing "Avalon" all over the place. no joke. which is a little strange because it's not a common word, really.

just today i probably saw 4 or 5 Toyota 'Avalons'. i saw 2 cars advertising a business named 'Avalon' - huge purple lettering across the side of the vehicles. i also saw 2 billboards advertising same.

sorry guys - a little off topic, i know. but sorta interesting, i think.

meeradas
11th October 2011, 03:45
Governmental disclosure would reek of earth being sold out for a cheap solution, cementing the status quo.

I do not need that.

Limor Wolf
11th October 2011, 10:21

you mean here on Avalon, Limor?

No.sorry for not being more clear.I feel there is something for me to do concerning our ET families out there,exopolitics,and assisting with being a bridge between humans and other cultures,probably around where I live.I have no details

KiwiElf
11th October 2011, 10:24
The Truth, the Whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth? I guess I'll believe it when I see it,.. and somehow I don't think we will get "all" of it. ;)

Bright Garlick
11th October 2011, 10:29
I would never believe this because all governments are under the control of corporate powers and there are powers beyond government which direct the flow of events. Only those low on the food chain would initiate such 'apparent disclosures'.
Disclosure will happen in homeopathic amounts - as humanity matures.

:couch2:

Fred Steeves
11th October 2011, 10:41

Is it possible that the reactions would be (for the most part) entirely dependent on what our beliefs and expectations regarding disclosure were?

If our beliefs and expectations are that of benign and bennevolent aliens here to guide planet earth to the next level, is that what we would see?

If our beliefs and expectations are that of an agressive race here to take over the planet and press us all into servitude, is that what we'd see?

If our beliefs and expectations are that no such thing as aliens exist and that any 'aliens' are just demons in disguise, is that what we'd see?

Hi sshenry, excellent questions/observations. Personally, my answers to the first 4 would be yes, yes, yes, and yes. Your last example is a tricky one, and a minefield of psychological rabbit holes to navigate around to try and answer briefly. As long as one can have no expectations, and yet not toss away their discernment, I reckon that would be the most sensible of the options. That of course if you really want the truth, no matter what it is, instead of confirmation of one's beliefs.

From there? I guess I would observe closely, and be on guard for the tell tale signs ANY deceiver must eventually give themselves away with: If they are telling me they are here for our advancement, are they suggesting we make this advancement by going inside of ourselves, or going through them?

Cheers,
Fred

Adi
11th October 2011, 11:19
We seem to be going around in a circular motion in regards to this, its getting boring, if disclosure comes it comes. There is enough treads on the net about disclosure, when will it happen, who will come out and declare that ET exists. In my own state of reality Im am just going along with the flow, experiencing my own journey here on this planet, at this time, just get on with it. When it comes we will all know it. I personally do not believe we have free will as such, I have come to understand from my own being that everything that happens has been planned from a much higher aspect of ourselves, and what plays out here and now has been planned already. Go along with the flow and let what is going to happened just happen.

Adi

sshenry
11th October 2011, 11:27

Hi sshenry, excellent questions/observations. Personally, my answers to the first 4 would be yes, yes, yes, and yes. Your last example is a tricky one, and a minefield of psychological rabbit holes to navigate around to try and answer briefly. As long as one can have no expectations, and yet not toss away their discernment, I reckon that would be the most sensible of the options. That of course if you really want the truth, no matter what it is, instead of confirmation of one's beliefs.

From there? I guess I would observe closely, and be on guard for the tell tale signs ANY deceiver must eventually give themselves away with: If they are telling me they are here for our advancement, are they suggesting we make this advancement by going inside of ourselves, or going through them?

Cheers,
Fred

Exactly Fred.

Discernment is key.

And only through clarity of perception can true discernment be established.

And it is difficult today to achieve that clarity; so many things asking us to 'believe' in them (everything from the whitening power of toothpaste to the acceptance of religious claims) based on the proof that they present to you as basis for their claims.

Only by letting go of everything we know (or think we know); only by having no expectations as to what a thing is (or is not) can we actually se it for what it actually is. :)

rgray222
11th October 2011, 14:12
Disclosure is already happening as witnessed by the United Nations, The Vatican and various countries that are in different stages of partial disclosure.
We have already been told by NASA and other noted scientist that they have found the building blocks of DNA on meteorites. So what is the next step!

There is one critical element that must happen before the governments give us inkling of real disclosure. NASA and respected scientist will be telling the world shortly that they have discovered microbial life in space. This will be the game changer, this will be the one fact that will give us proof that life "does" exist in the greater universe. I am not much for making predictions but I feel strongly that this will happen in the next 12 months. This fact of "life in the universe" must confront religion head on, teachings and some of long held basic beliefs.

This will be extremely controversial, it will stay in the news for a long time. It will be hotly debated and then start to die down. We can then expect part of the discussion to be about who has known this information and how long have they known, that will bring on some talk about what else do "they" know. When we start to hear this type of talk we will be close because the discussion will move (a little bit) towards amnesty for disclosure. There will be no laws passed that keep those in the know out of harms way but there will be deals cut that eliminate any criminal or punitive action. There may be some sacrificial lambs trotted out for blame but the real secret keepers will remain safely in the background.

The old guard that has been hanging on to these secrets is all but gone and the new regime is anxious to get this information out. It is long overdue and they know that they can no longer hold the truth back. Also the weight of the world is now demanding that this information be brought forward. The top down and bottom up pressure will eventually bubble this to the surface. Keep in mind that there have been many crimes and horrendous acts committed keeping this information secret, if you are not aware of some of these crimes just look up Sec of Defense James Forrestal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Forrestal) on Wikipedia. It will be an eye opener! This is just one crime of many that have been committed over the years! The risk of bringing this information forward is great but the risk of keeping this information secret is even greater, so we have at long last reached a tipping point!

When the dust finally settles a bit we can then expect to get real disclosure but do not expect full disclosure, expect limited disclosure.

Mad Hatter
11th October 2011, 14:53
Interesting question which led me to mixed reactions...

Just a world leader making the announcement of contact for over 70 years and the cyncic steps up to the plate and thinks convenient way to close the technology gap between black and public without bruising to many academic egos... then I'd be out with the proverbial brick bat to make sure that as much of that technology as possible sees the light of day.

A ship lands on the whitehouse lawn the cycnic would then question the validity of the chosen parking space and the potential intent behind it.

Motherships over every major world capitol and the cynic would be running the V meme because I cannot believe any purportedly benevolent race could sit back and watch this sort of destruction for that long and not step into help much much earlier. In my view any startrek type 'Prime Directive' became moot after we developed planet busting technologies. aka Atom bombs etc. etc.

With all due respect to those that 'channel' have any of you asked why these purportedly friendly ET's insist on hiding away from all of this mayhem. Same question for those in contact with an all seeing all powerful all lovineg omnescient God. What answer did you get? I for one am ready to smack any such entities in the chops for simply allowing this mess to continue as long as they have. Empathy? I think not or its a pretty twisted definition they must run by...

Of course if it turns out that they are from my home planet apologising profusely for having left me stranded in this asylum for the last few dozen eons, I'll be crying tears of joy and have my bags packed in minutes. :p

Seriously though, I think I prefer the Homeopathic drip feed approach for the moment as I doubt there are enough awake and aware to deal with the onslaught of a War of the Worlds type unveiling and the potential ensuing panic that may cause.

It is by all accounts a difficult problem for the demi gods in charge down here since the arrival of a higher authority (pun intended) leaves them very little scope in the credibility stakes.

Lifebringer
11th October 2011, 15:18
I'd tell them put up or shut up.

Besides they said they want to talk to the people, not the "leaders" who are allowing all this to go on in all the nations that have the people up in arms and marching for fairness.

Perhaps with the Heavenly host, humans will for once have the freedoms for crativity, charity of helping they neighbor, and cleaning the planet, with out the corporations telling us how much it cost, and they can't afford it.

Well you can't put a price on the pollution, causing cancers in the lives of people. It must be stopped now.
Just like you can't keep hiding the inevitable conclusion that WE are not, never have been the ONLY creation of God.
Probably the most barbaric, and childish, but NOT the ONLY creation in the universe of universes.

Lifebringer
11th October 2011, 15:23
Forrestal is MJ16 oldschool. He and Papa Bush the CIA director turned President turned NWO KING 1990

Star1111
11th October 2011, 15:49
Dear Fred

You asked "So, if say the Secretary General of the U.N. got on live worldwide t.v. one day, and confided that the major governments around the globe had been in contact with a benevolent E.T. race for some time, and both parties concerned thought it was now the correct time to reveal them to us, what would YOU really think?

I would want absolute evidence of it and someone we trusted (one of us) to actually see and feel the benevolent E.T. race..................... then, who knows what next, that's the big question, once it is proven then what do we do?

All live peacefully hopefully :)

Agape
11th October 2011, 16:19
Please read here ..

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32335-ETs-Non-Disclosure-Agreement-aka-How-Much-Would-You-Pay-for-Encounter&p=329676#post329676

There's always some other way around ..

Fred Steeves
11th October 2011, 16:29
Dear Fred

You asked "So, if say the Secretary General of the U.N. got on live worldwide t.v. one day, and confided that the major governments around the globe had been in contact with a benevolent E.T. race for some time, and both parties concerned thought it was now the correct time to reveal them to us, what would YOU really think?

I would want absolute evidence of it and someone we trusted (one of us) to actually see and feel the benevolent E.T. race..................... then, who knows what next, that's the big question, once it is proven then what do we do?

All live peacefully hopefully :)

That's a good question Star1111. "O.K, so they're here. Now what?" My attitude on this is somewhat set, because I already assume that what's going on here and now on Earth is the talk of the cosmos, and this would be a rough equivalent to Super Bowl Sunday. Many eyes glued.

If they're here to watch the last two minutes of the fourth quarter, I say great, find a good seat and enjoy.

If they're here to interfere at the last minute, even on our behalf, I say please get out of the way, we're going to finish this ourselves thank you.

Cheers,
Fred

Peace of Mind
11th October 2011, 16:52
Hi all, hope all is well…

I think “alien talk” is a tool created by the elites to keep people waiting, and to do nothing. Well, that’s all I’ve seen from the most enthusiast.

ATM, I don’t really believe in E.T… I also think our knowledge of Space is incorrect. How can we discern what is real about the cosmos when all of our information on it comes from the very people we don’t trust. Facts can only be obtained through first hand experiences…not hear say and theories. I think (and know) some films are used to influence people’s outlook on various ideas. I don’t know, nor have I met anyone who has been in contact with aliens. I think much of the ufo sightings have a great deal to do with secret government projects….where the disguise of aliens makes it incredibly easier to get away with heinous crimes against humanity.

If the universe is as vast as they say it is…then why is it so hard to attain contact? If there are billions of worlds out there… why is it so hard for us to detect the slightest bit of life? Surely, at least 1specie or one race could have made themselves impeccably known to the majority of people on this planet, but they haven’t. I mean…not even one credible piece of footage can be found in a world where just about everyone carries a camera on their hip. Most of the stories I heard/read regarding abductions has sounded more like government science projects then actual off world experiences. To be honest, with all the distraction in the world preventing us from doing what we are suppose to do…I see every alien subject as the grandest diversion of them all. I strongly think we are being set up by a handful of deceivers with an agenda to keep the masses confused and guessing about life….all the while slowly placing the idle and bewildered populace into an invisible reformatory.

The only way I will believe in such things is when I finally have that firsthand experience. When I see, hear, smell, touch (use my 5 senses) to derive what is real. When I finally travel outside of our atmosphere, that’s when I can say with a little bit more certainty what is really happening just outside our planet. I can’t bring myself to discuss such things as facts when in actuality most of our facts about the cosmos come from guessers who can’t even get a man pass “The Moon”. We don’t even know for sure if we ever put a man on the moon… so why spend countless time and energy wondering about something that will possibly remain a mystery to the Living Being known as Man?

Until I/we can book a round trip space flight…I rather not give precious energy to something that might only be fairy tales. I will continue to use and rely on my sixth sense to ward off this mass manipulation. It’s a fact that TPTB have tons more to gain through alien propaganda than anyone else. As the days living as humans get tougher, aliens become more popular…go figure. This is probably the key piece of the wool that has been heavily blinding our foresight. When “E.T’s.” finally comes or decides to reveal themselves… is when I will give them some of my important time. As of now, they’re nothing but myths that have been drummed up by the elites of the world to maintain control. Everything I’ve seen to be alien has been debunked and their stories riddled with holes….in the end; they were just a waste of time, very important time. Something a great deal of us seems to be running out of…

To be clear, topics about aliens can be stimulating, just like a good book or movie. Until they become central enough to consider… I do not take them serious. As of now, Humanity is at the top of my list of importance.

Peace

Phoenix1304
11th October 2011, 17:01
I agree that disclosure has happened and is ongoing and I see Dr. Steven Greer as the public face of it. It's INCREDIBLE to me that the world's media has failed to follow up on the many credible witnesses he presented to The National Press Club in 2000. Where was the Front Page News? We Are Not Alone.

Fear and panic is the least of it. As already pointed out, crimes committed in the suppression of the biggest story of the 20th century will have to be answered for AND they'd have to 'fess up about free clean energy and the Baron bosses won't like that. It's a minefield.

I saw a Star Trek episode years ago in which Stryker was sent down to a planet on the verge of becoming Advanced, to test the waters as to how they might receive an approach from a Galactic Federation representative. They found out he was an 'alien' and so panicked about being 'taken over' they attempted to murder him. Back on the Enterprise it was decided that a 50 yr program of gradual (homeopathic) exposure to the greater truths would be required before another approach. I thought at the time it was a wonderful metaphor for the state of our planet and relationship to the greater cosmos.

We had Close Encounters of The Third Kind and ET the benevolent displacing the slimy alien bogies of the 40s and 50s, but now the bogies are back. Along with films like Inception and The Matrix. And we get the Internet. 'They' may be helping in all kinds of ways.

Spielberg's latest offering 'Falling Skies' portrayed the meet between Eisenhower (or was it Truman) with an envoy of the Greys who, through a device enabling telepathy, suggested to Eisenhower that all nukes would need to be dismantled. Eisenhower flies into a panic and tells the military that it's a demand for unconditional surrender, and declares war. They take said Envoy prisoner.

I would be so ashamed if that's how our leaders behaved to an approach from and Advanced Civilisation. But it may well be. Trigger happy cowboys do seem to be in charge. MJ12 are in a corner and raised public interest in the subject must be subverted into the Alien Threat in order for them to maintain control. I’ve got a feeling, though, that if they try to fake it, they’ll be outplayed.

KiwiElf
12th October 2011, 04:12
Forrestal is MJ16 oldschool. He and Papa Bush the CIA director turned President turned NWO KING 1990

Forrestal was "expediated", (in other words, assassinated - like JFK), when he wanted to come clean to the American public about the UFO/ET presence and was an original member of MJ-12/Majority 12 - he tried to tell us - it is well documented

Maia Gabrial
12th October 2011, 10:58
No government before the shift is going to tell us the truth. After the shift, no 'truth' is going to matter at all.

It's a 3 way split.

I really don't want to be there in the outcome reality that's still asking for the truth. Poor souls.

I'd like to add that after the shift, the truth is going to be known by everyone....Nothing will be hidden. Won't that be fun, knowing everything about everyone?

Camilo
12th October 2011, 14:02
Comon, let's get real here, they can't afford to do it, if they have no credibility now, much less after that. They would only do it if they want to go down with martial law,........besides that, we already know the truth, don't we?