PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Avalonians!

Phoenix1304
11th October 2011, 12:28
Raising a glass to Bill here for inviting me to his party! This gathering of Avalonians is mind blowing really. Hello Everyone. Since I joined a few weeks ago, I have been trawling through threads, taking detours to see vids, listen to radio shows, getting a feel for some of the members, although already familiar with much of the content, I’ve been reading so many intelligent and lateral perspectives that I could spend every day on here for the next 6 months and not cover it all, so just wanted to introduce myself (and to get full access I need to make some posts...), if I wait until I've read all the threads, that's never gonna happen!

I was on page 16 of Bill’s ‘Elenin’ thread, and when I came in the other night, I spotted the introduction to Wade, sheesh, I haven’t finished looking into Horak yet! 58 pages on Wade’s thread, 1200 essays on his site, I start reading, get interrupted, rattled, I read on feeling increasingly choleric “yes, yes, yes, we all know about the corruption, what do we DO about it, let’s get to that”.

Reading his paper on ‘Paths to Radicalisation’ my thoughts wandered, I have ‘radical’ on my facebook profile under religious and political views. I’ve never accepted the ‘establishment’, I have always questioned, punched my way out of the paper bag and writhed at the restrictions, the stupid and unjust laws imposed upon me. Like Inelia, I don’t remember a time that I ever felt okay with the establishment. It was clear to me before my teens that this was a slave planet and everyone was half asleep. My parents had fought in a war where people were shot by their own for ‘cowardice’ if they suddenly saw the light and what they’d ‘taken the King’s shilling’ for. Conscientious objectors were vilified and they seemed the sane ones to me. I could go on, but here I don't need to, we all know what's wrong with the world's leadership.

Reading the Occupy Wall Street and the Thrive Trailer threads last night, I saw the duality that plagues us, Yay! Nay! Yay! Nay! The fear of being a fool is blinding, so much so, it’s a cunning weapon tpb use to ridicule UFOs, free energy, love for mother earth, any thinking outside the box. They’ll label you fool if you think the world can run without oil or money or for believing in Unconditional Love. I'm used to the ridicule. 30 years of waving for sanity, doing everything from hanging banners on toxic wastepipes, midnight vigils for the whales, pleading 'no nukes' 'no war' etc. etc. (I’m waiting for someone to post that the man behind Thrive, Foster Gamble, is Proctor & Gamble and was anyone’s antenna tweaked by the Hollywood production values and illuminati symbolism on the publicity material. Down the rabbit hole we go).

Personally, I hope Calleman is right (first day of the last ‘night’ of the Mayan calendar today) and Drunvalo and others who also trust that humanity is about to take a quantum leap in consciousness and BE the change. Something big is going on. It’s to do with consciousness. Freedom. Liberation. Unity consciousness, when all of us can say no to oil, and get rights to our plants, water, air and bodies back, when we demand transparency and call to account. The 99% could easily overwhelm the 1%. Imagine by John Lennon plays in my mind, and I pray for a time when every citizen of the globe is taken care of in a resource based society.

Humanity has to consciousness shift en masse for the political change we need, and I’m ever hopeful, but burrowing into the corridors of black, black, super black, above black, up their back ends black projects, while morbidly fascinating, exhausts me these days. As does all the lying and deceit. I’m wanting to talk solutions.

A few days ago, Michael Tellinger launched the UBUNTU movement in South Africa. It’s a grand vision. Even for the awakened, imagining how a moneyless society can be implemented is challenging, but Jacques Fresco and the Venus Project have been talking about it for decades and it seems exquisitely possible.

What kind of fool am I? I’m with all those envisioning a global family, living peacefully, on a clean, abundant planet that benefits all including the earth itself, and one day, earning our place in a cosmic brotherhood of galactic federations. Is humanity ready to take a quantum leap and become an Advanced Civilisation?

There’s always the very real possibility that a meteor will hit, a massive CME, or another ice age, tidal waves that flatten swathes of the old civilisation that has so badly trashed the planet (wouldn’t be such a bad thing in my view) and if I’m in the middle of it, all that matters then is being right with yourself within.

I’m not expecting to be beamed up or have other Advanced Civilisations help us with our problems – until we demonstrate that we’re worth it and can live in peace on a clean planet. Our only saving grace may be the wicked manipulation and slavery that’s been forced upon us that has hindered our potential as a species - we may just be getting some help to expose and depose the criminals currently running the planet.

To be honest, I'd rather be living the solutions than raging against the machine, I've been eyeing up Vilcabamba for several years as somewhere to live off the grid in a sustainable, mutually beneficial way, I see Bill has just moved there - congratulations, I'm envious! For the moment, I will have to sit out another harsh winter in UK doing what I can to expose corruption and supporting those seeking to find a better way for all.

Thanks guys - this is a happening forum.

Amity
11th October 2011, 12:48
Thanks for sharing and welcome.

Love and Light always!

Eric J (Viking)
11th October 2011, 13:06
Hey Phoenix ..

Excellent post.

Welcome to our reality ...

viking

Lisab
11th October 2011, 13:27
Welcome Phoenix1304 brilliant post. Wouldnt it be funny if most of Avalon ended up living in Ecuador one day? Sigh....I can dream! Again brilliant post, its gonna be great having you around. much love Lisa x

Amysenthia
11th October 2011, 13:40
Welcome Phoenix 1304,

Great post. Welcome to Avalon!

Star1111
11th October 2011, 13:47
Welcome Phoenix 1304 to our wonderful family!
Peace and LOVE to you

ViralSpiral
11th October 2011, 14:34
Thanks for sharing and welcome.

For Lisab:- As they say in the classics: from your lips to G*ds ears..... that we all move to Vilcabamba
I would love to!

THIRDEYE
11th October 2011, 14:46
welcome pheonix...nice to have you here...light love and abundance...thirdeye...

crested-duck
11th October 2011, 15:31
Welcome & thanks for the post !

Nasu
11th October 2011, 15:54
Welcome Phoenix1304, nice post. Clearly you have been awake for a while now, but am glad you joined the party. Thought becomes reality, perhaps one of the many reasons for Avalon, here and now, is as an incubator of these thoughts of a better us, a sand box if you like. Dig on Phoenix1304, you can borrow my spade… N

Kristo
11th October 2011, 16:28
Welcome Phoenix1304 to our PA family, where we celebrate, dissect, and share "lateral thinking" (LOVE that term, by the way!). You express yourself eloquently~ we'll be enjoying your posts :)
Your friend,
Kris