PDA

View Full Version : Call for Obama's resignation cites 'deceit, fraud, dishonesty'

Grizzom
21st June 2010, 05:55
http://i48.tinypic.com/28gwpko.jpg

Read more here: http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=164409

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myM_OGnfcNM&feature=player_embedded#!

Barry Soetero Aka Barrak Obama :eek:

pyrangello
21st June 2010, 11:41
I would venture to say that anyone in this world that have served their country would say the word honor and truth also go along with that duty and you have earned the respect by walking the walk and talking the talk. There our so many shadow non transparent issues with our current leader here in the states I would say he has created his own problems but then again didn't this person run on a transparent agenda that to this day hasn't happened. You reap what you sew, I would say someone should take up speed knitting as the cards of confidence are falling.

LindyLou22
22nd June 2010, 00:50
Where were these guys during the Bush years, when there was certainly no dearth of deceit, fraud, and mocking of the Constitution.

Where were these guys when a student was tasered for asking a question John Kerry didn't like?

Where were these guys when that creep from Georgia, Saxby Chambliss, was lying about decorated war veteran Max Clelland?

Where are these guys when our civil liberties are trampled all over the place every day. I could go on and on. But now that we have a president who is black in color, suddenly they care. Funny, hilarious how they suddenly have so much integrity.

And why would that new integrity be focused on only the presidency, ignoring the far right (white) judges who are literally changing the law of our land in their decisions, literally legislating from their benches?

If these guys care about the US Constitution and freedom of the actual human people rather than freedom of the corporations, let them join the ACLU and serve the interests of the law the Constitution has represented up until the Reagan years.

unplugged
22nd June 2010, 01:41
Where were these guys during the Bush years, when there was certainly no dearth of deceit, fraud, and mocking of the Constitution.

Where were these guys when a student was tasered for asking a question John Kerry didn't like?

Where were these guys when that creep from Georgia, Saxby Chambliss, was lying about decorated war veteran Max Clelland?

Where are these guys when our civil liberties are trampled all over the place every day. I could go on and on. But now that we have a president who is black in color, suddenly they care. Funny, hilarious how they suddenly have so much integrity.

And why would that new integrity be focused on only the presidency, ignoring the far right (white) judges who are literally changing the law of our land in their decisions, literally legislating from their benches?

If these guys care about the US Constitution and freedom of the actual human people rather than freedom of the corporations, let them join the ACLU and serve the interests of the law the Constitution has represented up until the Reagan years.

Wow! Very well said. Thank you.

I have often wondered how much Obama knew about what he was stepping into BEFORE his first meeting with Bush after winning the election. I read somewhere he excused himself at some point during his "wake-up and smell the fumes" WH visit, went to a restroom and threw up.

He has very little wriggle room, sad to say. If he steps off the agenda set for him by the Controllers he invites an early exit either for himself or someone he loves. If he shows too great a propensity to do EXACTLY what the Controllers demand he loses support from those who truly believed his election would be a game changer. He's sandwiched between the proverbial rock and hard place.

Saddest of all, he's only the most recent placeholder in a powerful office long since owned and controlled by folks no true American ever elected. I feel for him and trust he locates his backbone along with some guts before it's too late.

unplugged
22nd June 2010, 03:35

Wow! Very well said. Thank you.

I have often wondered how much Obama knew about what he was stepping into BEFORE his first meeting with Bush after winning the election. I read somewhere he excused himself at some point during his "wake-up and smell the fumes" WH visit, went to a restroom and threw up.

He has very little wriggle room, sad to say. If he steps off the agenda set for him by the Controllers he invites an early exit either for himself or someone he loves. If he shows too great a propensity to do EXACTLY what the Controllers demand he loses support from those who truly believed his election would be a game changer. He's sandwiched between the proverbial rock and hard place.

Saddest of all, he's only the most recent placeholder in a powerful office long since owned and controlled by folks no true American ever elected. I feel for him and trust he locates his backbone along with some guts before it's too late.

pilotsimone
22nd June 2010, 06:24
Nice post, unplugged!

MargueriteBee
22nd June 2010, 06:51
My first thought was, "Are these guys republicians?".

Humble Janitor
22nd June 2010, 07:26
When will these people realize that even if you take one leader down, you are NOT going to find a better leader?

They will always be cursed with the taint of TPTW.

Where were these people when G.W Bush won in 2000? Where were they when he plunged us into the Iraq War in 2003?

Can someone answer me or do you all have your heads so far up your asses, that even the jaws of life could not save you?

3optic
22nd June 2010, 08:06

LindyLou, In the case of Berg and his interviewer Alex Jones there was very severe criticism of the Bush administration. They actually got in a lot of hot water over it at the time. It's important to understand that while Jones's Libertarian and Tea Party sympathies get him cast as some kind of "New Right" figure, he is pro constitution, anti-war, pro 1st amendment rights, anti corporate fascism and anti abuse of power by the Police.

In Berg's case:

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.politics/2008-11/msg01915.html

Alex Jones was man handled by W's security when he was governor of Texas:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7776047547963007354#

3optic
22nd June 2010, 08:17
Gen. Valley on the other hand wants to "get tough" on Iran. Right now they are facing UN sanctions which led to the deaths of 500,000 Iraqis, many of them children. What Iran has done that can possibly be worse than what Israel, Syria or um The USA does on a daily basis is beyond me.

Grizzom
23rd June 2010, 02:34
Avalon just went down again?

10 mins to load a page?

WTF!

Lost Soul
26th June 2010, 15:33
Deceit, fraud and dishonesty is practiced by both parties. I believe that the president is the puppet of the rich (ruling elite) and that they get to select which candidate we elect. Chose A, and Agenda A goes through. Chose B, and Agenda B goes through. Both agendas are theirs.

Snowbird
26th June 2010, 16:42
How many times have we read or heard that Obama is a White Hat?

White Hats support and continue wars with increased Dept. of Defense spending and new and improved killer technologies as the command is given to drone innocent civilians to death?

Is my own definition of a White Hat too naive? I don't understand this.

If indeed Obama is everything that we keep hearing about in the negative, God help us all.