PDA

View Full Version : Why don't you use your powers.??

<8>
12th October 2011, 14:16
Hi...

I have been thinking about all the things i can do in my astral body, for example, be able to fly,telekinesis, heal,teleport, you take your pick.
What is really the big difference from the reality we can use our skills and the reality we are in now?? There seem to be gravity there, yet we can fly.
The body i use there have been hurt many times and i have died many times, the feeling of that, have been scary as we experience it here.

Nothing are really real here, everything are just energy as i guess there is in the other realities we experience when we astral travel to.
So it must be a mind thing that keep us from using our skills here??

Am i delusional or are the phrase mind over matter, more real then we dare to think, and thats why we cant use our skills here.
Because we are so closed minded here..??..Or is it something else??

I'm just brainstorming guys...:typing:

Camilo
12th October 2011, 14:23
That was the purpose of 3rd density, limitation, and we chose it and agreed to it, knowing well what we had coming. The fact that we don't conciously remember it doesn't change the facts. By limiting ourself that way, we gain a lot of strenghts, not possible otherwise. Remember?

<8>
12th October 2011, 14:29
That was the purpose of 3rd density, limitation, and we chose it and agreed to it, knowing well what we had coming. The fact that we don't conciously remember it doesn't change the facts. By limiting ourself that way, we gain a lot of strenghts, not possible otherwise. Remember?

Or by thinking you have agreed to have limitations here, are just the thing holding you back..??

AuCo
12th October 2011, 14:33
Hi...

I have been thinking about all the things i can do in my astral body, for example, be able to fly,telekinesis, heal,teleport, you take your pick.
What is really the big difference from the reality we can use our skills and the reality we are in now?? There seem to be gravity there, yet we can fly.
The body i use there have been hurt many times and i have died many times, the feeling of that, have been scary as we experience it here.

Nothing are really real here, everything are just energy as i guess there is in the other realities we experience when we astral travel to.

Am i delusional or are the phrase mind over matter, more real then we dare to think, and thats why we cant use our skills here.

Can we fly with this body, in this reality? Well, I shall say yes, we could.

laughs-last
12th October 2011, 14:41
I guess its a collective decision for most people, with some of us pushing the boundaries, so as to scout ahead and guide the rest through the spout. The dumbing down has held most back and thus made it harder for the high flyers to access abilities. I feel we are reversing speed from dumbing down and quickly moving towards ' a dream time paradigm' it wasn't gonna happen over night, and so as it picks up speed so will peoples abilities. I activated another shaman the other week, found his totem and he within hours had begun to access his powers, thats pretty amazing; more so considering the same guy was only just moving onto path from being in a non moving state only a few months ago. the wake up for some is gonna be quick and we need to keep an eye out and guide them. consider a person who has just regained their sight, the images and lights could bring on headaches and dizziness and be potentially prolematic psychologically; now having images attached to all the previos sounds, tastes, feelings, synaptic overload, catch the drift. It's coming through and soon, well to be honest I don't dwell on whats coming and what will it be like as i'm too busy helping others through the bumpy ride and trying to energize a smooth transition; i'll leave all the fanciful thinking to others. I know whats happening and dealing with that, in relation to others is enough for me. I'm like a roady setting up the soundsystem for the gig and helping the bands get ready, i haven't got the time to miggle with the crowd or watch the early set acts. however i wouldn't have it any other way; welcome on board enjoy the ride and help others along if you can. If your finding the ride bumpy relax, its like turbulance on a plane, it'll pan itself out and paradise is waiting for us :)

LOVE BIG HUGZ AND SMILING CABIN CREW :jester:

the trojan
12th October 2011, 16:18
i dont think belief is enough in this life ,if you want to for example ,fly.
One of the first vids I saw on youtube was of a two/three years old kid who had put on a superhero costume for the first time
and immediately leaped from the table he was standing on and attempted to fly into the air....all the belief was there,,but the kid hit the ground.
The look on his face was one of total confusion,after all superheroes can fly,cant they.

Also dont you remember all those flying yogi articles they would end the news with,where yoga students would bounce into the air cross legged and claim that they were flying....lots of belief,even in a grouped intent..but no one flew.
There are different rules for here compared to the astral/dream worlds.

<8>
12th October 2011, 16:32
One of the first vids I saw on youtube was of a two/three years old kid who had put on a superhero costume for the first time
and immediately leaped from the table he was standing on and attempted to fly into the air....all the belief was there,,but the kid hit the ground.
The look on his face was one of total confusion,after all superheroes can fly,cant they.

Also dont you remember all those flying yogi articles they would end the news with,where yoga students would bounce into the air cross legged and claim that they were flying....lots of belief,even in a grouped intent..but no one flew.

I totally agree Trojan..

But there beliefs are in false things, like a superman costume make you able to fly..

If you truly know who you are, an all powerful spirit in this body, can't there be a difference in that knowledge..??

sshenry
12th October 2011, 16:42
We CAN fly here, lol. Thousands of people do it every day.

The problem with this level of reality is that it takes extra steps to get things done; steps that have to include the density of 3D reality etc. steps that in the astral are instantaneous. (Think 'fly' and fly). Steps that are limited by our perceptions (solidity) and our experience (gravity) and by they physical brain (not the mind - the brain) that sorts out all of the incoming data into 'logical' and orderly pieces to be processed by the body.

Here we have to work for our results. We want to fly we have to observe, expirament, and succeed - all within the limitations of our physical reality, which makes it no less miraculous. If anything - it is MORE miraculous, for we demonstrate our TRUE abilities (that of the mind to overcome physical limitations) and what we are truly capable of :)

Just THINK of the things that have been accomplished by the mind manipulating physical reality! We've shaken off earth's gravity, we've explored the depths of the oceans, we've harnessed electricity and atomic power, air waves and electrons. We've created an information web THAT HAS NO PHYSICAL EXISTENCE, and yet which can be used and experienced like a physical object. If you will, it's a process of freeing the mind. Each success - each manipulation of physical reality shows us just how capable of manipulating this reality we really are. Each success leads to even greater accomplishments and discoveries until perhaps we will one day 'free our minds' enough to actually integrate the abilities of the astral and higher dimensions into THIS physical reality.

laughs-last
12th October 2011, 16:46
the question I suppose is what would/does a person with a powerful spirit connection within the physical world desire, is flying really considered to be the holy grail of consciousness. I feel that the connection between spirit and the physical has been diminished over time by our change in thinking and our connectivity to the dream state while waking. When I was in india the hindha sadhus i met had abilities akin to shamanic abilities, however they were aware of our present diminised state of being, and that the cycle would return. this return to a more energetic/spiritual cycle is on the cards and echos throughout race consciousness over the globe. what we gain from the transformation is not important, the desired state is; who cares which boat rescues you if your floating at sea, as long as there is hope of compassion and a brighter future, the details of 'powers' to me plae in comparison to a healing of all the gaia spirit and ourselves in cluded :)

PEACE LOVE HUGS AND UNDERPANTS ON THE OUTSIDE :jester:

Davidallany
12th October 2011, 16:55
Hi...

I'm just brainstorming guys...

My friend, I've been preaching this to people since 1997. Can you imagine people reaction if you tell them that you've been on an alien ship? They'd think you lost it. That's exactly how people thought whenever I attempted to bring up this subject. Even one of my Buddhist teachers laughed at me :) until tears danced in his eyes.

To make things worse it is said that the Buddha specifically told his disciples never to show any sort of para-normal ability, in the fear that they may turn to be like Darth Vedar.
in one story, a rich merchant doing some old fashion marketing decides to make a little game, he places a rare and expensive bowl very high on a mountain, then invites many people with para-normal powers, to the game. I'm not sure what was india's population at that time, but I do know that there were many people with different para-normal abilities. The rule of the game was simple, levitate, fly or teleport grab the bowl and come down, then you win the bowl. It is said that so many tried but they all came short by losing their concentration. One of Buddhas advanced disciples happens to be passing by and effortlessly flew up and came down with the bowl.
Upon returning to the monastery he offers the bowl to the Buddha expecting praises achieving advanced state of being. Instead the Buddha takes the bowl and breaks it into pieces, scolds his Padawan and tells him never to display powers in front of so called lay or mundane people.

I always advise people to develop their super normal abilities. Can you imagine moving a chair across the room with your thought? Yes you can.

<8>
12th October 2011, 17:01

The problem with this level of reality is that it takes extra steps to get things done; steps that have to include the density of 3D reality etc. steps that in the astral are instantaneous. (Think 'fly' and fly). Steps that are limited by our perceptions (solidity) and our experience (gravity) and by they physical brain (not the mind - the brain) that sorts out all of the incoming data into 'logical' and orderly pieces to be processed by the body.

Here we have to work for our results. We want to fly we have to observe, expirament, and succeed - all within the limitations of our physical reality, which makes it no less miraculous. If anything - it is MORE miraculous, for we demonstrate our TRUE abilities (that of the mind to overcome physical limitations) and what we are truly capable of :)

Just THINK of the things that have been accomplished by the mind manipulating physical reality! We've shaken off earth's gravity, we've explored the depths of the oceans, we've harnessed electricity and atomic power, air waves and electrons. We've created an information web THAT HAS NO PHYSICAL EXISTENCE, and yet which can be used and experienced like a physical object. If you will, it's a process of freeing the mind. Each success - each manipulation of physical reality shows us just how capable of manipulating this reality we really are. Each success leads to even greater accomplishments and discoveries until perhaps we will one day 'free our minds' enough to actually integrate the abilities of the astral and higher dimensions into THIS physical reality.

I take that as a "yes" Henry (if we give it the time we need)

About all the things we have accomplished you mentioned here are all astounding things mankind have achieved.
But you are wrong, they are all more or less mechanical solutions to obstacles on mankind's journey.
They have nothing to do with the power of your mind i am talking about...

sshenry
13th October 2011, 00:19

I take that as a "yes" Henry (if we give it the time we need)

About all the things we have accomplished you mentioned here are all astounding things mankind have achieved.
But you are wrong, they are all more or less mechanical solutions to obstacles on mankind's journey.
They have nothing to do with the power of your mind i am talking about...

I understand the kind of mind-power you are speaking of, and I believe that we CAN (or rather that we are CAPABLE), my point is, that perhaps it is the process (finding ways to overcome the preceived physical limitations) that will lead to the realization that there are no limitations whatsoever - how CAN there be, when we have the ability to create reality? Lol.

As to what we have achieved being 'just' mechanical solutions - yes and no. Yes, they are mechanical solutions, but someone had to think them up. Someone had to do the science necessary to come up with the solution, had to imagine that we COULD achieve flight/internet/space travel etc. And think of what each of those things leads to - yes, more mechanical 'solutions' but also more thought about WHAT IS POSSIBLE

Each is a step - mind you a small step - but the staircase leads higher and higher.

Look at how the entire subject of quantum physics has turned the scientific community on its ear! It's undermined the 'traditional' way of viewing our reality, and has enabled countless thousands (like my husband who has no interest in or grasp of spiritual concepts) to be introduced (gently, and in a way they can at least appreciate) to the true nature of reality.

TraineeHuman
13th October 2011, 00:38
It seems to me we all use at least some paranormal abilities without realising it or fully controlling it. How do I know this? Because there is a big field of psychological research supposedly dealing with "non-verbal communication". Researchers in this field have proved that over 70% of what we communicate to others has nothing to do with the words we use. Such researchers then assume that it all comes down to body posture and things like facial twitches and how we use our hands. Nonsense, I say. Surely it's telepathy of some kind.

laughs-last
13th October 2011, 00:55
hmmm please explain what you mean by 'reality', as your western modern model is only a few hundred years old, and is mostly based science = the matrix. the shamanic version of reality is well a different kettle of fish, rules are to be avoided if you wanna survive the experience. on two occassions I have been a front seat passenger in cars that crashed into roundabouts at over 100mph (not sure why there is an attraction to roudabouts) on both occassions I slowed the time dialation down to slow speed, applied a big cheesey grin to my face and purposely did not consider dying as an option. the first time the cars engine was forced under the car from the impact with a barrier, the second time the car flew 20 feet into the air and landed braking the axles and underside. no one was hurt and the cars were totalled. the meaning if you reinforce reality it stays that way, however why not try to sidestep the worse case senario and invent your own outcome; maybe this kinda stunt only works when the poop has hit the fan, but what heck why not hack reality, it sure beats being dead. so I now prefer to not solidify the reality tunnel and apply selective hearing when faced with someone quoting the rules of reality. granted i'm not considering trying flight yet, however trust me reality is not as they taught you in school. consciousness is the new frontier and it's fun in/out here.

BIG HUGZ LOVE AND REMEMBER THE SEAT BELT (I forgot twice) :jester:

PurpleLama
13th October 2011, 01:11
I find it to be possible to develop abilities in all sorts of directions, but likewise I also find it most responsible to concentrate most on ablilities that serve as a benefit to others, healing among others. While we are fully intending to serve others, then development progresses rapidly, self service tends to develop much more slowly with much more effort involved, and the desire to show off, ego tends to be actively detrimental except for the most useless "parlor tricks".

that's just my view, right now.

Davidallany
13th October 2011, 01:34
and the desire to show off
Hi Lama, Don't let that hold you back, unlocking powers isn't a flick of a switch, it requires lots of efforts and applying right methods, you have my full blessings if you wish to gather courage and practice. Maybe one day soon you won't need to take planes for traveling.

ThePythonicCow
13th October 2011, 02:26
on two occassions I have been a front seat passenger in cars that crashed into roundabouts at over 100mph
To heck with wanting God as my Co-Pilot ... would you be willing to ride with me, whenever I drive, hereafter ... pretty please :) :cow: :).

Tui Allen
13th October 2011, 02:33
I have never had shamanic teaching but have had amazing experiences of channelling - messages coming through me from beyond and intended for me to pass to others. What I am about to tell you now is all part of that message I received.
I do think there is a reason why we speak of mind/body/spirit like that, in one word, as though it is a kind of unified threesome. I believe that the three are so closely related and we often neglect one for the other. I believe it is no use to just sit around all day hoping to astral travel. If you want to achieve this and it is not happening, I believe you should train your body. Train it hard.
"But astral travel is a spiritual thing," you might reply, "What has the body got to do with it?"
It has everything to do with it. Just try it. Go out for six weeks and work up a good sweat every day, running cycling, swimming or dancing. Try to build up to where you sweat hard for at least an hour every day. Then see how much closer you come to feeling the spirit within you and releasing it beyond you. Sometimes you will feel the mind/body/spirit separate when you are at maximum physical effort. You will look down upon yourself in the pain of effort and you will be above all the pain. Perhaps later when you are utterly still, meditating, you will separate again and in your dreams you will truly be flying because you really are flying. Dreams are a reality of their own. This message is also clear in the story Jonathan Livingstone Seagull which teaches how physical effort and training lead to spiritual advancement.
Dolphins and whales are far ahead of humanity in these respects. Dolphins train their bodies until their mind and spirit can leave the body at the swish of a pectoral fin. They truly swoop between the stars, communicate with distant worlds. Some cetaceans have spirits so advanced they can even remember their own past lives. These are the great whales who have been granted PLM by the powers of the universe. PLM is Past Life Memory and is only for species most spiritually advanced in the universe. The great whales have been evolved for fifty million years so they've had a lot more time than humanity to reach such status. Even the dolphins are not there yet, though they astral travel freely. But they're closer to it than we humans.

nearing
13th October 2011, 04:02
I am not interested in moving a chair across a room. If anyone here knows how to instruct me on using a 'power' to heal people from disease - I am a willing student.

Davidallany
13th October 2011, 04:54
Before any teachings are given, a student should cultivate the mind in certain way so that one doesn't act from ego. Only when a teacher sees that in a student, it is safe to give any sort of teachings, telekinesis , telepathay or healing. The student is in no position to make any kind of demands.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31903-An-itch-is-just-an-itch.

nearing
13th October 2011, 05:07
I have been waiting for my teacher for over 4 decades and many lifetimes, I can wait as long as it takes.

sygh
13th October 2011, 05:28

Edgar Cayce was able to float suspended in mid-air.

Arrowwind
13th October 2011, 06:28
well, how about walking on fire barefoot? There is a polynesian tribe that requries it of their young girls to become women.
One of our problems in our current TV culture is that here is little to distinguish the boys and girls from the men and women. In "primative" cultures one had to manefest and act of power though visioning, dreaming, fighing an an animal, walking on fire, being alone in the desert for a length of time, contacting ones ancestors who have passed on, talking with animals, dreaming ones life purpose, all acts of power of advanced abiliites.

Jrent
13th October 2011, 06:37
Thank you Camilo for all members about third density =)

Camilo
13th October 2011, 17:20

Or by thinking you have agreed to have limitations here, are just the thing holding you back..??

I was talking in the general sense. Once you become aware of it, then you start co-creating with the universe, and the sky is the limit.

lightning23
13th October 2011, 18:55
:closed::closed:

laughs-last
13th October 2011, 19:05
Sorry Paul can't help you so you'll have to ask God again to ride shotgun; 'cos i'm BANNED FROM THE USA, however if you come here, sure i'll hop in the car; wait a sec your not a dangerous driver? do you have a thing about roundabouts? just had to ask :P

LOVE BIG HUGZ AND MAKE IT SO NUMBER ONE :jester:

whenyournex2me
16th October 2011, 22:13
Hello 8,

Well dear friend, those are some great questions you brought up during the little brainstorming you did!
And you are correct it is the conditioning that we go through when we are small that prevent us from doing these things in our waking reality.
And how can we blame our parents? Although I am sure there is a percentage of adults out there that is teaching their kids about these abilities from early on, it is usually the protests and the reluctance of teenage hood that let these abilities blossom!
A certain degree of acceptance has to exist in our society towards these talents. But until we all come clean with one another and admit that these are not talents and are not special at all and that everyone can do it, then people won't be fearful of those that possess these abilities at this moment in time!
And this is exactly why the anticipated Jump in awareness that is already beginning to occur is needed; our bodies had stopped evolving a long time ago, next step; the mind!
Right now we are subconsciously keeping all the atoms and particles that make up our organic bodies in orbit. After the Awareness Leap occurs, we will be conscious of this fact; the fact that we ourselves constructed these forms as the co-creators of the Universe, to learn from them and to eventually grow out of them!
We learn only through contrast! If life was good, we would not know that it is because we would have no bad to contrast it to! And there can be no learning done in a place like that.
Admit that there is no bad and no good but only realization!

These abilities are at your fingertips! Feel them crawling up your arms!
Sit there in peace and quite and realize that first you must break through the mental walls/blocks you had build over life times of Karmic buildup. This is the time and place to fix all Karma, to clear all past concerns and issues!
Humans are conservative by nature and change can be terrifying to us!
But would you rather resist and go against the current or go with the flow?

I'm going with the flow! The flow of energy that will raise our awareness!
Good luck friends!

Love and Light,
Ra Ma

There is something that stands out here.... Something I remember seeing a lil while back. The thingy that holds out matter together... why we are in form, that consciousness is holding our matter together...

seehas
16th October 2011, 23:01
im sure everybody uses his "powers" in state of sleep but most cant remember

whenyournex2me
16th June 2012, 21:32
We may be unaware we have any sort of powers... :)

Are you suggesting we have powers? what are they? where do they come from? is free will or intention a factor to effect these powers? Could this be part of an explanation as to why our world is structured the way it is?

Carmody
17th June 2012, 01:19
It seems to me we all use at least some paranormal abilities without realising it or fully controlling it. How do I know this? Because there is a big field of psychological research supposedly dealing with "non-verbal communication". Researchers in this field have proved that over 70% of what we communicate to others has nothing to do with the words we use. Such researchers then assume that it all comes down to body posture and things like facial twitches and how we use our hands. Nonsense, I say. Surely it's telepathy of some kind.

absolutely. I can make anyone I want, who has never seen me, and is in a crowd, looking in another direction...I can broadcast enough of a presence...to have them turn around and look right at me. It hasn't failed me nearly 40 years. On order to not have it happen all the time, I have to blank myself, while in crowds.

Most of us do this consciously.

One can learn to enter either state (or any other state) --consciously.

eileenrose
17th June 2012, 02:28
re: "use of powers"
I was given mine yesterday. Timing huh? Anyway, I used them for good, not evil.

So it was timed...ie. calculated...when I got mine. To coincide.....well PM me for more information...those interested. No use helping TPTB with more information.

Siberia9
17th June 2012, 04:57
Good and evil,,, now there is a funny concept.

re: "use of powers"
I was given mine yesterday. Timing huh? Anyway, I used them for good, not evil.

So it was timed...ie. calculated...when I got mine. To coincide.....well PM me for more information...those interested. No use helping TPTB with more information.

the_vast_mystery
17th June 2012, 06:49
We may be unaware we have any sort of powers... :)

Are you suggesting we have powers? what are they? where do they come from? is free will or intention a factor to effect these powers? Could this be part of an explanation as to why our world is structured the way it is?

I'm suggesting that rather, if we don't have powers that we're obviously not as ahead of the game as we'd like to assume. Yes people here may be more enlightened and/or aware but yet none of us can contribute anything serious towards any effort that would actually enable the planet's salvation or healing. We do not have the finances for one, and lacking those we do not have any power to get anyone who does to listen to or consider what we have to say. It is useless to whine when bankers with their armies of private security run the world. We want to do something, but lack the power to get anyone who could do anything positive for the world to listen.

If we are, without power, we are no different than the flower children of the 60s...in fact, probably not even that big because at least they met in public and we meet over the internet. For all rights we "SHOULD" have powers for what we want to do, as this world listens only to force. Sadly, we do not, and it is for that reason alone we will do no lasting good.

edit:

hmmm please explain what you mean by 'reality', as your western modern model is only a few hundred years old, and is mostly based science = the matrix. the shamanic version of reality is well a different kettle of fish, rules are to be avoided if you wanna survive the experience. on two occassions I have been a front seat passenger in cars that crashed into roundabouts at over 100mph (not sure why there is an attraction to roudabouts) on both occassions I slowed the time dialation down to slow speed, applied a big cheesey grin to my face and purposely did not consider dying as an option. the first time the cars engine was forced under the car from the impact with a barrier, the second time the car flew 20 feet into the air and landed braking the axles and underside. no one was hurt and the cars were totalled. the meaning if you reinforce reality it stays that way, however why not try to sidestep the worse case senario and invent your own outcome; maybe this kinda stunt only works when the poop has hit the fan, but what heck why not hack reality, it sure beats being dead. so I now prefer to not solidify the reality tunnel and apply selective hearing when faced with someone quoting the rules of reality. granted i'm not considering trying flight yet, however trust me reality is not as they taught you in school. consciousness is the new frontier and it's fun in/out here.

BIG HUGZ LOVE AND REMEMBER THE SEAT BELT (I forgot twice) :jester:

The problem is, you have no idea what mechanism you used to survive the crash. You might have figured it out, but you might not. You might think you've just enabled your conscious mind to alter reality, but if so, why can't you alter it the same way in a non-danger scenario? Why not turn your pillow into a sack full of $100s for instance?

Until someone can reliably replicate their success, they have not mastered it and should not consider it a done deal. I'd love to be able to just choose not to get hurt, or choose to lift anything I needed to lift, but when I say "heave" the object does not give way; until then, we're all just working with assumptions we think are real. Not until after someone figures out a way not just to do it reliably, but teach that way to others, will we have these "powers." Anything else is just wishful thinking.

cacophony
17th June 2012, 06:58
Hello everyone. This is a really interesting topic to explore, I've enjoyed what everyone has said and would like to put in my two cents.

Camilo - "That was the purpose of 3rd density, limitation, and we chose it and agreed to it, knowing well what we had coming. The fact that we don't conciously remember it doesn't change the facts. By limiting ourself that way, we gain a lot of strenghts, not possible otherwise. Remember?"

Our lives in this place, whatever this place is, does revolve around the limitations of not knowing, and of not knowing our limitations it seems. Although Camilo's statement holds much truth for me, maybe its all about remembering we have no limitations at all. I think a lot of people on the forum here do consciously remember the pacts they made with this place, but the facts themselves are uncertain. The fact, however, that people are indeed consciously remembering seems very telling in regards to our purpose here, if it is to gain otherwise impossible strengths.

If I wanted to be a guitarist in a place where I could just imagine a guitar and play anything I wanted, how much could the instrument truly mean to me? There is indeed a sentiment in working the flesh. I agree very much in Tui Allen's relaying of the message of Jonathan Livingstone Seagull in an earlier post - "Physical effort and training lead to spiritual advancement". I only know me, and in knowing that, I know for sure how I went about learning the guitar. What if we expect too much too soon? If flying around in the realworldplace was like playing a guitar, perhaps a C chord would take literally 40 years to learn?! It might be hard to gauge our success.

So where could you start learning? I have no idea...Bruce and Buhlman give good suggestions about flight but not with your actual body. There are atleast three places in my area that will make you a wonderful guitarist if you practice, but flying instructors are hard to come by!

On another note, I saw a very convincing video of a zen buddhist light paper on fire with his hands, and send energy through the bodies of some extremely awe-struck people around him. Apparently he was chastised by his master for showing his abilities, and disappeared into the surrounding jungles shortly thereafter. I cannot find the video but if anyone knows what Im talking about (and could post it) and it is in fact real, then really I would have no doubt at all that you can learn to fly.

markpierre
17th June 2012, 07:15
Hi...

If it were as simple as ducking into a phone booth and emerging as 'NEWMAN", there wouldn't be a problem.

But you and I both know that it's not.

Thinking about your superpowers is a bit of 'missing the point', and I wouldn't imagine
that you would encourage people to dwell on it. But by pointing out what people 'could' do,
you distract from 'what they are doing now'. which is a much much more 'present' question.
The place the focus needs to be.

the_vast_mystery
17th June 2012, 07:20
The point is no one CAN do something now. Can someone fly to CNN, MSNBC or hell even Fox to make them broadcast the truth? Can anyone expect to stop the government if it sends the military into our homes? Can we expected to be able to defend ourselves against police brutality? Can anyone DO anything that matters? Well...not really. The only two avenues to do anything substantial on this planet are force, and secondarily money. Do we have either? Not really.

Is going and doing random good deeds a bad thing? Absolutely not! will it change the planet? Maybe if we did it uninhibited for 30 years, sadly TPTB do not wait that long. I'm sorry but Tienanmen square ended badly and then was historically whitewashed to the Chinese people. Do you know what the moral of the story is? If you want to stand up to a tank, make sure that you can beat a tank on its own turf first; because the victor writes the history books.

If not a one of us can demonstrate anything amazing that makes us worth listening to, then no one will. As much as I hate to say it, this world functions off of appearances and if none of us are powerful then we will never appear to be anyone worth listening to. We can and still should do what we will, but let's at least be realistic about it. We're not changing the world, we're at best an underground conspiracy info railroad that adds nothing of value to anyone's life who's not already into conspiracies or UFOs.

markpierre
17th June 2012, 07:53
The point is no one CAN do something now. Can someone fly to CNN, MSNBC or hell even Fox to make them broadcast the truth? Can anyone expect to stop the government if it sends the military into our homes? Can we expected to be able to defend ourselves against police brutality? Can anyone DO anything that matters? Well...not really. The only two avenues to do anything substantial on this planet are force, and secondarily money. Do we have either? Not really.

Is going and doing random good deeds a bad thing? Absolutely not! will it change the planet? Maybe if we did it uninhibited for 30 years, sadly TPTB do not wait that long. I'm sorry but Tienanmen square ended badly and then was historically whitewashed to the Chinese people. Do you know what the moral of the story is? If you want to stand up to a tank, make sure that you can beat a tank on its own turf first; because the victor writes the history books.

If not a one of us can demonstrate anything amazing that makes us worth listening to, then no one will. As much as I hate to say it, this world functions off of appearances and if none of us are powerful then we will never appear to be anyone worth listening to. We can and still should do what we will, but let's at least be realistic about it. We're not changing the world, we're at best an underground conspiracy info railroad that adds nothing of value to anyone's life who's not already into conspiracies or UFOs.

People do do amazing things. That's not the point. The point is you want them to be doing the things you want them to be doing.
But they're doing what they need to be doing instead.

It's a bit like the zealots bashing Jesus for not attacking the Romans. He WAS their savior after all.
What was he on about, with all that personal transformation stuff?

the_vast_mystery
17th June 2012, 07:59
People do do amazing things. That's not the point. The point is you want them to be doing the things you want them to be doing.

It's a bit like the zealots bashing Jesus for not attacking the Romans. He WAS their savior after all.
What was he on about, with with all that personal transformation stuff?

Well if and when this manages to change the attitudes of the entire planet I'll owe you as huge apology. When it's as simple as murdering people before they get the message out though, I'll trust some people whose bodies are murder-resistant to the average Joe myself though. Maybe, they'll all save the world, but until that happens its plausibility ranks right up there with the Geico Gecko and the Aflac Duck arguing over who's got the better insurance policy for me. I'd love for it to happen, but my brain's reality-sensor says "highly unlikely."

Ammit
17th June 2012, 08:12
I think that one of the greatest powers we could ever possess is in us right now and most people seldom use it.

LOVE

We all have the power to love each other, but we do not. If we can not use this power to love each other then, we have no right to have and use any other powers we may have. Who knows, maybe the levels of what ever powers we have begin with love and then work to the next.....

songsfortheotherkind
17th June 2012, 08:39

Can you put this into "I" statements instead of 'we'? I have a totally different experience of this and the continued insistence on speaking in globalist terms, rather than 'I' statements that just indicate what the limitations the speaker is accepting *for themselves*, is nothing more than a regurgitation of a deliberately limiting signal.

In the past two weeks I have massively upgraded my long damaged lungs to the point where the specialist doesn't want to talk about the differences in teh tests. I also moved the bones in my chest and back that had fused.

Personally, I'm noticing an increased ability to ignore the limitations that have been encoded here. I'm focusing on increasing this more. So to the OP I say- experiment. Get together with others that are doing Interesting Stuff. Don't share too much with those who need to concrete the reality- it's called crab potting.

markpierre
17th June 2012, 08:51

What was he on about, with with all that personal transformation stuff?

Well if and when this manages to change the attitudes of the entire planet I'll owe you as huge apology. When it's as simple as murdering people before they get the message out though, I'll trust some people whose bodies are murder-resistant to the average Joe myself though. Maybe, they'll all save the world, but until that happens its plausibility ranks right up there with the Geico Gecko and the Aflac Duck arguing over who's got the better insurance policy for me. I'd love for it to happen, but my brain's reality-sensor says "highly unlikely."

No, you missed it. It's about you. It's all a lot more personal than you think.

Tane Mahuta
17th June 2012, 09:17
Hi...

"Once upon a time, a long time ago in a place not far from here"..."back in the day!!!"...

Some bastard/s interfered with the DNA of the Human Race...

number "8" we have all the powers that you speak of.

Some one switched them OFF!!!. Why you ask?..

Why!!...because who ever did this did not want the Human Species

to become all that we can be...because who ever did this KNEW,

that a single Human Being fully conscious & aware is greater

than the total sum of "they". It would not be in the best interests of their

control paradigm.

Alex Collier says we have the DNA of 22 different ET species in our

Human DNA...and that resonates with me.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114279

Passing through the Galactic center might be the key that turns them

back on...I really hope so.

People...we are all devine every single one of us...no exceptions!!!

Divinity is in our DNA people... IT'S IN OUR FRICKIN DNA!!!...

Believe it...

nuff said

TM

Catsquotl
17th June 2012, 11:11
we have all the powers that you speak of.

Some one switched them OFF!!!.

TM

So the question is.... What can we do to switch them back on....

With Love,
Eelco

Fred Steeves
17th June 2012, 11:15
I have been waiting for my teacher for over 4 decades and many lifetimes, I can wait as long as it takes.

She's been there the whole time nearing, patiently waiting to be aknowledged. Maybe now would be a good time to go look in a mirror, and formally introduce yourself.http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif

Borden
17th June 2012, 11:37
You really want to see my powers?

Pull my finger.

songsfortheotherkind
17th June 2012, 11:45
"Once upon a time, a long time ago in a place not far from here"..."back in the day!!!"...

Believe it...

nuff said

TM

There are other possibilities and explanations for the DNA issue, which are irrelevant to the discussion- so are you suggesting that believing in 'divinity' is the key to activating the latent powers?

kingmonkey
17th June 2012, 12:54
nGcwSDNFcsU

Well worth a watch.........

songsfortheotherkind
17th June 2012, 13:07

TM

With Love,
Eelco

If you are interested, I am happy to point to what I have personally been doing with the intention of switching them back on and how this has been going for me. It's being discussed, amongst other things, in the Pub also.

the_vast_mystery
17th June 2012, 19:48
I think that one of the greatest powers we could ever possess is in us right now and most people seldom use it.

LOVE

We all have the power to love each other, but we do not. If we can not use this power to love each other then, we have no right to have and use any other powers we may have. Who knows, maybe the levels of what ever powers we have begin with love and then work to the next.....

Love isn't a power, it ceases to be love the moment it is used as a tool of manipulation. Love is an odd thing like that, its an irrational, fiery emotion that loses all of its power the moment you describe it logically (as it shares all the same common traits with varying mental illnesses with differing severity.) It resists all attempts at being used and it only functions strictly on its own terms (that you don't try to classify/describe it, and you don't use or control it, just accept/allow it.)

edit:

No, you missed it. It's about you. It's all a lot more personal than you think.

As in my personal transformation alone determines the fate of the planet? o_O;; How'd that go about happening perchance? I can change how I think, hell even discipline my mind to change how I behave, but my feelings in response to the world or events never seem to change and all I ever have control over is how I present myself.

For me to actually "transform" I'd need to change how I feel about the world, and no amount of thinking thus far has affected my emotions in any lasting way. So at this point I'm about out of answers and have just succumb to my own nihilism. I'm sick of constantly having to suppress myself, and my emotions at every turn. So if I can't make a difference I figured I'd at least go out being "me" as I know me.

Tane Mahuta
17th June 2012, 21:42

Believe it...

nuff said

TM

There are other possibilities and explanations for the DNA issue, which are irrelevant to the discussion- so are you suggesting that believing in 'divinity' is the key to activating the latent powers?

Hi songs', I'm saying that divinity is within all of us, whether you believe it or not. believing divinity is the key may not be enough(imho). It either will take, who ever interfered with our DNA to come forward
and undo their handiwork(highly unlikely) or await our turn to ascend, ie energy from the Galactic Center, or moving from 3D to 5D.(imho)

TM

Tane Mahuta
17th June 2012, 21:50

TM

With Love,
Eelco

Hi Cats'...why that's the million dollar question. If I knew...we'd be having this conversation telepathically!!

(imho) we gotta wait and allow for what ever energies come in from the creator. "stay positive, be positive"

TM

eileenrose
18th June 2012, 01:10
self deleted post (just couldn't come up with English words that describe karma accurately enough to satisfy me today....getting sloppy isn't an excuse).

Siberia9
18th June 2012, 02:48
qwertyuiop