PDA

View Full Version : Why I Joined The Forum and...

king anthony
12th October 2011, 16:48
Video 22

This video briefly explains why I had joined Project Avalon. With tired and stressed eyes, I also make my closing statements to all, looking at the viewer (you) - with a conclusion that may be unexpected by some/many.

Thank you to the friend mentioned in the video - Sierra - please do not forget about this group (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=60).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6SueYDX7aU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6SueYDX7aU

This video can be found in this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22870-Video-Posts-By-king-anthony&p=330606&viewfull=1#post330606)as well; with more words to share.

firstlook
12th October 2011, 17:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhVQdrxTxJo&feature=related

Ascension
12th October 2011, 17:29
Hi King Anthony,

Since I am not familiar with your work yet, I cannot specifically address your facts and truths. I have grown up in a world where "facts and truths" have been taught to me my whole life. I have gotten to the point where I take absolutely nothing at face value anymore because I have discovered all "facts and truths" are someone elses opinions or beliefs. I have been lied to and deceived so many times that my only choice now is to listen to my inner self. If something feels right, feels like it makes sense I will pursue it. I cannot trust my intellect to guide me anymore. So, while you may know you are speaking truths, they are still your truths. It is for everyone, individually, to find their own truths.

starsha
12th October 2011, 17:37
I find the subject of fact, theory and opinion, and personal preference, to be really interesting. I was just musing today about this very thing. I think what it comes down to (for me) is certainty vs uncertainty.

If I am holding an apple in my hand, it is really not a big deal to me, I know it’s an apple and I have no doubt about that. If I meet a person who for whatever reason has never seen an apple before and they ask “what is that?” I would simply state: “This is an apple.” The person receiving that information may take the statement in 100 different ways, but really, what they do with the information is totally up to them. I’m not too worried about that, because I don’t have a charge on it, to me the apple is neutral and so is me saying "this is an apple." To me the apple is just an apple and it’s not a big deal. If that person had wanted me to say “this is an orange” they may react badly to my statement “this is an apple.” But it really doesn’t change the fact that an apple is still an apple.

A fact is actually just neutral, as is the statement of a fact. It is up to us what we choose to do with that information. Sometimes a simple and direct statement of a fact can appear to be really cold or uncaring, (even to the point where we can potentially feel hurt by receiving that information) but I personally don’t think it is. I think there is something to be said for simplicity and clarity. The problems arise when we want something to be a certain way, and it is simply not that way. But the fact remains that an apple is an apple.

Anyway … I guess I just wanted to say that I appreciate you Anthony, the above was my long winded way of getting to that. :)

I think you are a great asset to the group here, and I think if you leave you will be missed. Thanks for being you, and sharing what you know with us. I for one appreciate it very much.

shadowstalker
12th October 2011, 17:39
Hi King Anthony,

Since I am not familiar with your work yet, I cannot specifically address your facts and truths. I have grown up in a world where "facts and truths" have been taught to me my whole life. I have gotten to the point where I take absolutely nothing at face value anymore because I have discovered all "facts and truths" are someone elses opinions or beliefs. I have been lied to and deceived so many times that my only choice now is to listen to my inner self. If something feels right, feels like it makes sense I will pursue it. I cannot trust my intellect to guide me anymore. So, while you may know you are speaking truths, they are still your truths. It is for everyone, individually, to find their own truths.

I agree, many things change and facts always change.
Truth is a matter of perspective, and experience of the beholder.
Which is why there seems to be so much out there.
Make for great conversation and sometimes grand arguments.

But worth the while if one can learn, and expend ones thuoght's and actions.

I don't recall anyone telling me that I world find truth or fact here only freedom to a degree to be able to search out things spirituality and world issues with out being totally bashed for it, who ever told you that you would find truth and fact, was not telling the whole truth, (How ironic of them)
As I said truths and facts always change. and depends upon the individual at hand.

I hope your new journey takes you to where you need to be, but then again where one is always where one needs to be.
Much luck to you in your new journey.
I will chat with you later if you wish..

starsha
12th October 2011, 17:42
It is for everyone, individually, to find their own truths.

:thumb: well said :)

We can only ever find it out for ourselves ultimately. :)

<8>
12th October 2011, 17:44
An Old Irish Blessing
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

mojo
12th October 2011, 17:49
Hi King Anthony,
Thank you for sharing all that you did with the forum and I wish you the best. Hopefully you will continue your messages and videos on your youtube channel.

Tony
12th October 2011, 17:57
I've valued your comments, and would appreciate you hanging around.

All the best
Tony

firstlook
12th October 2011, 18:00
Facts are indeed the stable of someones structure and outlook in life. Whats important is Effectiveness. If someone isn't responding to your methods, its neither your fault or theirs. The topic of communication and philosophy has tried to work on this issue for as long as people have reflected.

Context and Culture are just as important when compared with Facts and Truth. The imagination will always be the unstoppable force going up against the unmovable object (truth). You have to define what parts of other peoples flaws that you appreciate. Someone like Lord Sidious is very good in this area and is very enlightened when it comes to mentoring people out of fear and guilt.

I feel you struggle with putting blame on yourself. You are not alone. Its this guilt that makes us cling to truth without forgiveness and isolates us, such as leaving this forum.

Your imagination and creativeness give air to all those truths and facts.

Peace :)

kathymarie
12th October 2011, 18:06
I have never seen another of your videos but of course have read some of your posts. I sincerely wish you would reconsider but I do hear the finality of your words "I am SO through....". Your spoken words have moved me so much more than your written words. A valuable resource to Avalon is now lost....pity I didn't see this sooner.

Billy
12th October 2011, 18:43
Anthony I remember a wee while ago you saying that humanity should not feel or be guided by their emotional experiences in life. i did not agree with you, What you expressed did not resonate with my own "factual" personal experiences. My expression was that we can all learn lessons from emotions whether positive or negative. But not to allow ourselves to be attached to them. Allowing the various density of emotional experiences to journey through our being, bring them into balance from within

Listening and watching to your video it feels to me you allowed yourself to be emotionaly attached to this Forum, manifesting feelings of frustration and sadness, and expectations that were never fulfilled, And now you " Feel" you are so through,

Why not try and not be so emotionaly attached to the forum. Take time out, Everyone is on a different run of the ladder/path, all striving to reach the top of the mountain to view the scenery. we can all assist each other achieving this.

Take some time out from the forum and return when you feel inclined.

whatever you decide, take care Brother and may your journey be fruitful. Bless ya

12th October 2011, 18:49
Hi King Anthony,

Thank you for all that you have given. I appreciate what you and your friends share and who you are. May I qualify something here? Sometimes people do not have a reference point and they need time to process or assemble information that is given. I for one will miss you. I truly believe you are a brilliant person who cares.

Nora

we are all related

Sierra
12th October 2011, 19:42
See you around Anthony ... :kiss: :hug:

(We can still argue about reality on skype ...)

Sierra :wave:

The One
12th October 2011, 19:58
You have certainly left a trail my friend.You will be sadly missed my brother,

I will always be with you in spirit xxxxx :grouphug::

Warlock
12th October 2011, 20:18
King Anthony,
I always appreciated the directness of your posts.
That's what will be missed on this forum.

Warlock

Sidney
12th October 2011, 20:43
Hi King Anthony, Thank you for all your contributions, very meaningful. Maybe you would consider saying goodbye, but not unsubscribing, so if you get the urge to come back you can. Just a thought, but otherwise, enjoy the rest of your journey!!

DNA
12th October 2011, 21:42
Hi King Anthony,

I agree, many things change and facts always change.
Truth is a matter of perspective, and experience of the beholder.
Which is way there seems to be so much out there.
Make for great conversation and sometimes grand arguments.

But worth the while if one can learn, and expend ones thuoght's and actions.

I don't recall anyone telling me that I world find truth or fact here only freedom to a degree to be able to search out things spirituality and world issues with out being totally bashed for it, who ever told you that you would find truth and fact, was not telling the whole truth, (How ironic of them)
As I said truths and facts always change. and depends upon the individual at hand.

I hope your new journey takes you to where you need to be, but then again where one is always where one needs to be.
Much luck to you in your new journey.
I will chat with you later if you wish..

I normally shorten a quote,,,but I just wanted to say that I agree with everything Shadowstalker and Ascension have said here.

And to maybe add a little bit.

When one presents one's truths in a hypothetical context,,,it is then a discussian piece and folks may gleam something usefull in the course of a dialogue.
No offense to the author of this video, but making undebatable assumptions and calling them "truth" is not something that contributes to Avalon in a positive manner in my opinion.
Truth is subjective and one needs to respect the autonomy of others.
If not, then your message risks being construed as dogma.

spiritguide
12th October 2011, 22:03
Thank you for the well spoken experience you shared. May the wind always be keeping your sail tight!

Sierra
12th October 2011, 22:13
From king anthony,

I wish to be clear - I leave the forum with no ill feelings towards anyone, group within or the forum itself. I am not frustrated, angry or anything as such; I give part of my explanation in video - the other part is, in the fewest words possible, "I am complicated and my life is very complicated".

I am leaving all the online forums I am a part of, meaning not just this one. I will miss you all. Thank you Sierra for posting this for me.

pilotsimone
12th October 2011, 22:24
deleted post

TraineeHuman
12th October 2011, 23:34
Hi Anthony,

I've felt so frustrated by this forum ( or PA1/ PC1) in the past that on a number of occasions I've left for a while, without announcing it. On two occasions I asked the Administrator to delete my account, but they just left it in abeyance. (Well, the last time they did delete some of my posts, but not most of them.) Like you, I've felt frustrated by various things, such as shallowness, superficiality, and many shades of egocentricity, to name just a few. Like you, I've probably had far more direct, real communications with ETs, etc than most members. Eventually, though, I noticed that learning not to let all the fluff and nonsense bother me in any way was helping me become more emotionally and spiritually mature, and substantially so. It's been a great lesson in overcoming negativity or stupidity or just not enough information or whatever by counter-creating with positivity or originality or constructive criticism.

It's sad to me that you're leaving now, because your recent post has enabled me to understand who you are much better. This forum can also really use plenty of people with cool heads, who don't panic and assume the ground is definitely going to cave in next month for yet another of a list of a hundred different supposedly factual reasons.

One thing I probably disagree with you about is that I take it you consider "feeling good" to be something that's purely subjective. I see it as a deep part of our true nature, and I see an important part of the spiritual journey to be to learn to stop denying and repressing that it's there with us all the time.

Thank you for all you've given.

starsha
13th October 2011, 00:39
When one presents one's truths in a hypothetical context,,,it is then a discussian piece and folks may gleam something usefull in the course of a dialogue.
No offense to the author of this video, but making undebatable assumptions and calling them "truth" is not something that contributes to Avalon in a positive manner in my opinion.
Truth is subjective and one needs to respect the autonomy of others.
If not, then your message risks being construed as dogma.

It seems to me that some people are the philosophy type, and some people are not. We are all unique, and everyone has something of value to contribute, that’s the beauty of community.

I can understand that some people want to keep it simple and just directly state that an apple is an apple, and some people may want to go into lengthy philosophical discussions as to whether the apple is really ‘here’ or if it’s real or not real, or even go into a discussion about the origin of the apple. To me, personally, regardless of the length and openness of discussion, the apple remains an apple, whether i like it or not.

I can accept that some people want to openly discuss things at length, and some people are simply not interested in that. I have found that it is just so much easier to accept people as they are, and let them be.

I can appreciate that you want to be respected and have the types of discussions that interest you, and there is nothing wrong with that, but that doesn't mean you are always going to get that. People can not always mold themselves for others, and i for one wouldn't want them to.

I think Anthony was very clear in stating why he was here, and what he is interested in, and i for one can appreciate that he is who he is. You are asking for respect, but can you respect him ? Just as he is?

I say this out of respect for you both, i appreciate everyone in their uniqueness, and in their freedom to be who they are.

starsha
13th October 2011, 15:22
Anthony has asked me to send a message here to you all, so this one is from him. :)

...presents one's truths in a hypothetical context... ...No offense to the author of this video... ...making undebatable assumptions and calling them "truth"... ...Truth is subjective... ...respect the autonomy of others... ...your message risks being construed as dogma.

I say, after reading the above said post I am in disbelief of the words written; not to mention engaging me, while taking advantage of the opportunity of my not being able to reply directly.

I will reply, this one time, to the words quoted; there is one truth all share, which differs to that of many opinions and such - truths/facts cannot be hypothetical as then they are not truths/facts.

What is an "undebatable assumption" if it not be truths/facts; for a debatable assumption (assumptions are debatable) are not truths/facts and calling this truths/facts would be of no use to anyone anywhere - by design this act would be a lie and/or by chance this act would be of ignorance.

Part of the great deception that has been imposed is that truths/facts are (examples) subjective and that each has their own truths/facts, which is based on "no one really knows the truths/facts". I have shared much about this in this forum and so have others, even in this thread; "an apple remains an apple".

As for respect, I do respect others; however, referring to the attempt in making some sort of point I say, of what value is it to respect one if they insist that two plus two equals five and there is importance to the proper answer!? Again, I say by design this act would be a lie and/or by chance this act would be of ignorance.

As I did state in my video, which is referred to, I have not told anyone what to think, what to believe or even what to do; I have simply shared the truths/facts I know and which we all share - as well, I have attempted to aid others to seek (properly) the truths/facts (reality) all share. The only dogma imposed is by the beliefs, thoughts, theories, faiths and such by those not "awake"/aware.

The words quoted reflect, as I have known them to always be, frustration within and the social conditioning that has been imposed on most. I have not taken any offense to the words given, for I understand the advantages and disadvantages that are. I am wishing the author of the said words well on their journey and all the best of luck be with you.

To All - General Comment

I would like to say, "thank you" to everyone for your comments - I am missing you all already.

To Starsha

Thank you for posting this for me.

truthseekerdan
13th October 2011, 15:23
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." - Albert Einstein -

starsha
13th October 2011, 15:31
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." - Albert Einstein -

It's all about balance :)

truthseekerdan
13th October 2011, 15:58

It's all about balance :)

http://areureallyawake.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/686_blue-inspirational-quotes-2.jpg

Tony
13th October 2011, 17:40
Dear Antony, I wish you well for the future, may your strength and confidence never wane. Maybe, do not unsubscribe, but come back now and again, to let us know how you are faring.

All the very best

Tony