PDA

View Full Version : Free Energy: Transition plans for Earth

Robert J. Niewiadomski
13th October 2011, 12:21
Hi All :)

This thread is intended for discussing our ideas of what sequence of actions would be needed to move our present day scarcity based society of Earth into the Age of Abundance based on free energy usage.

Let's try to be as detailed in every step outlined as possible. Let's discuss our propositions honestly to notice any shortcomings of these transition plans. Let's be civil with each other.

Don't be afraid to dream of FE. Think of it. Imagine it. And bring it to Earth.

If you would like to know more about concept of free energy take a look at this thread:
WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10672-WADE-FRAZIER-A-Healed-Planet)

If you wonder what will be abolished by introduction of free energy, here are some propositions:
What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29372-What-technologies-activities-or-concepts-will-be-made-obsolete-by-Free-Energy)

If you always wanted to know how free energy world will look like here are some visions of what may become true in not so distant future:
A Future Earth (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32399-A-Future-Earth)

If you still think free energy is a bad idea for us now, feel free to share your fears here:
Free Energy?! No way in hell! (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32467-Free-Energy---No-way-in-hell-)

WhiteFeather
13th October 2011, 12:29
What we think we become, in the source field. Great Post OP. It makes much sense to myself as well as many others here on this forum and planet earth. Lets collectively, consciously and fruitively bring in Free Energy Now. I summon The Electric Wizardry Of Nikola Tesla, to guide us and give insight to us hereon.

http://www.teslasociety.com/pictures/pic1.jpg

Robert J. Niewiadomski
13th October 2011, 13:18
Here is my proposition of a transition plan:
GC - Global Controlers (same company as PTB/PTW)
FE - Free Energy

Phase 0)
All means of transportation are being converted to electric drive now. It is happening right now. And it is nothing new. Electric cars had been present in the first half of twentieth century. All appliances are electrical now. We only lack "abundant" source of electricity.

Phase 1)
There is one company operating in New Jersey. They developed technology involving extracting more (than is theoretically possible) energy from hydrogen. It is not something you can build in your garage. And it needs some maintenance and complicated infrastructure. In one configuration it produces heat so present power plants can be retrofitted. In another configuration It can also produce electricity directly. There are some byproducts of chemical reaction powering that technology. They have some interesting properties that could be used for manufacturing better batteries, lasers and other things I can't remember now. It replaces oil with water. (Yes I know... ;) "Oh no! Water again!")

It does not make GC obsolete. It frees humanity from the burden of hauling matter for fossil and nuclear energy production. It's energy density is higher than solar or wind. Weather independent. No immediate need for FE now. And... it has planned obsolescence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_obsolescence) built in (thanks The One (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?28304-How-many-Forum-Members-does-it-take-to-Change-a-Light-Bulb&p=287695&viewfull=1#post287695) for the term).

Phase 2)
I think GC will give it green light.

Phase 3)
When we don't have to fight each other for energy, abundance begins.
But it will be GC regulated/controled abundance. Not real thing yet.

Phase 4)
People will find more and more time to listen to their hearts. GC included.
People will start to imagine there must exist better ways of converting energy. Will start to imagine posibility of FE implementation en masse.

Phase 5)
Real FE will come after that. And it will be "...everyone suddenly living alter-ego lives full of fluffy white clouds and sunshine...". It is coming our way. We do our work and we will receive fruits of that work. If not in this lifetime then in another. :)

Thanks Ernie :)

Ilie Pandia
13th October 2011, 16:36
If I may... I have a different plan :biggrin:

Small group of aware people gets together. They deepen their awareness and understanding of the energy issue. The group becomes a sort of "magnet" for people with similar ideas and visions. The group and their awareness grows. A tipping point is reached. The "invisible influence" and "pressure" of this group touches the "heart" of some of the GC. They also begin to understand. The free energy idea floods the human consciousness... more and more humans (especially the young ones) see the fallacies in the physics books for what they are. The FE group seeds and mentors more like minded groups all over the planet. The GC finally get it that they have been made obsolete. Free Energy devices pop all over the world. All of it is perceived as normal and expected. This is now common sense.

Wade Frazier
14th October 2011, 04:47
Hi all:

I have little time to make a few responses to these new threads. The energy issue is so multi-faceted and deeply baked that one thing is probably guaranteed: FE won’t unfold how anybody thinks it will. There are way too many moving parts, and everybody will want to play their role. That is why I presented principles that I learned on my journey for mounting an effort with a prayer:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#pursuing

What Ilie put here is pretty close to those principles working in practice, but there are also other ways that it can happen. I vote for The Stampede of the Lambs, starring Sam Shepherd and Sai Baa Baa. :)

Dennis tried doing transitional technologies, but the Big Boys know the game, and will not let anything come close to getting disruptive. They really don’t care about batteries and electric cars, because it is not producing energy in a novel way. Not long before Brian died, I told him that we were either going to get FE or not, with probably no middle ground. He agreed. It is likely not going to be some trajectory of incremental technologies. FE has already been developed to a high degree in the above-top-secret field, and some kind of slow leak of intermediate technologies very likely won’t work out as intended, and the Big Boys know this well, which is why they keep the lid tight on all of it, even high MPG carburetors. That is part of the conundrum. I highly doubt that FE is going to happen by some Rossi-like effort, or a Greer, or a Dennis. I am not saying that those routes are impossible, but they are highly unlikely, with many thousands of casualties, on that path.

My wife is calling me to bed, so I must go and read some fantasy before nodding off. I will write more on this later.

Best,

Wade

Elixer
14th October 2011, 08:37
Free Energy might at some point be introduced to the world.
Before that happens though, the conscioussness level of the human being as well as the human collective will need to be expanded or upgraded.
There only needs to be one mad scientist who thinks of a FE-based device to destroy the planet and you just know that there will be plenty of those, or crazy fanatics hungry for world domination.
The only way to prevent that is by strict monitoring and enforcement, which is more of the prison-planet scenario, requiring authorities to manage it all.
The potential for trouble is just too great.

Even looking at it in practical terms, it seems right that FE is not widely known or in use today.
As long as there are wicked would-be-controllers that have been allowed by the collective to have the ability to stifle any efforts in this direction, we can be seen to not be ready for it.
The only way FE can go mainstream on Earth, is if humanity sees through the lies and the exploitation of the oil barons and banksters and no longer gives them the power to be effective.
The system might be seen to be on the verge of collapse right now, but should it all come down today or tomorrow, the new system that is going to be erected is going to be a variation on the same theme.
The would be controllers are said to be panicking as their precious system is breaking down, but you can count on some hidden masters to have contingencies in place. It is going to be problem-reaction-solution.
If we don't raise our awareness and level of spirituality, we're going to end up rebuilding a similarly crooked system as the one we have right now.
Conscioussness is key.

Once humanity does get its act together and its conscioussness raised to an appropriate level, whatever that may mean, then we can also see that 'devices' might not be necessary.
It has often been said that if the ET's come in metal ships, those are not the type of beings you want to be in bed with. It is just going to lead to more of the same.
What you'd want is beings that can travel in their light bodies for instance, Sun Kings etc. There is something to it.

Once we have grown up enough, we might just be able to power our machines with life force directly supplied by the operator to the device.
We'd be able to directly channel Earth energy or Cosmic energy, in the same way Reiki healers are said to operate.
So by the time our world is ready to deal with FE in any kind of mature manner, we might not even need it anymore.
But those ascension-type scenarios at this point seem too far away and too much divorced from present reality to be realistic.

I have also heard, especially in relation to the Joe Cell and orgone-type devices, that human conscioussness is key to getting it to work.
A little Arthurian mythology, where only the pure of heart can pull the sword from the rock.
That offers some hope that FE will not be misused by any would-be-controllers.
However, we also know that the Illuminati tactics have progressed to the point where they manipulate the masses without karmic entanglement for the sorceror.
By telling us what they are going to do to us, they are exempt from the karma their evil schemes generate (if there is such a thing as karma...)
It is plausible to assume that similar loopholes will be in effect where the ethical operation of FE devices is concerned. They'll find ways to misuse it.

We are talking transition here. This is a key word.
Many people will think of a better world, of a better human and project their ideals upon such visions.
That is a good and necessary exercise to be doing. We need to envision the future before we can step into it.
Too little thought is spent though, in my opinion, on seeing where we are now and what steps need to be taken in order for us to get to any of these idealized realities.
This makes all these wonderful scenarios look like nothing but hopelessly romantic dreamings.
So we have to think about how we are going to get from where we are to where we want to be.
"People are so busy going from A to Z that they forget that there are uhm, 24 letters in between" ("Drop out", Infected Mushroom).

I think Paul Pantone's Geet processor might be a very good transitional device. It is not considered a free energy device, though I think it does have FE properties.
Geet is very easy to implement and would drastically reduce our use of fossil fuels, as well as contribute to cleaning up the air, since the exhaust is shown to (sometimes) have more oxygen in it than air does. It is clean and cool running.
It is not too crazy to imagine the Geet going mainstream. People don't need to understand how it works, or the principles it is based on. They can simply outfit their vehicles and generators with it and see dramatic energy savings.
Introducing Geet does not require a radical paradigm shift, whereas true FE will.

Geet is practical, it works, it is easy and beautiful. It's the more realistic option at this point and I think more effort needs to be spent on getting this to happen.
It will lead to humans questioning the oil paradigm we've been under for as long as we have, will help reject any idea of implementing the nuclear option, and it will open the doors to the better future we all want.

We can all envision beautiful realities and think about what we could be doing with FE devices, or what new abilities we might get and what we could do with them, or even how we can configure a new society.
Michael Tellinger's Contributionism for instance is great, and there are many similar ideas out there. At this point though it nothing more than dreaming.
Once we are through the shift, anything is possible. We will at that point also be more capable of formulating such ideas. We'd see more, know more, be more capable of seeing the consequences and the roadblocks.
It seems a little pointless to think in any great detail about possible future scenarios with the limited capacity we have. It's a little like thinking about what life might look like on the other side of death.
There are just too many variables to consider.
Let's not focus so much on A or Z. Let's look at the 24 letters in between.

the trojan
14th October 2011, 09:08
Around the world various men and women will be going around the pubs, clubs eateries and streets as usual ,selling dvds,and other things,and they will also have a few little black boxes that when placed next to electrical devices,
gives the devices a kind of kick and they start working,as long as the little black box is sitting near or next to it.
These little black boxes will be rectangular,in fact they will resemble the monolith from arthur c clarke's 2001.
The boxes will each be priced at around ten pounds per box to begin with.
They will also be seamlessly sealed and any attempt to open them will render them obsolete.
No one knows who invented the boxes and no one knows how they work.
They are created in countless factories across the world in the same manner as counterfeit goods and distributed in the same manner.

[I]Unfortunately there is a downside to all of this and that is
there will be a slew of books and articles and videos linking arthur c clarke,kubrick and god. [I]

So that would be
free music....check
free movies...check
free power....check

gettin there!

TelosianEmbrace
14th October 2011, 09:28
Alex has some created some great music. The sound quality is excellent. And some great observations here.
I would like to mention the life and work of David Hamel as an idea of what's possible by one man on a meagre budget. www.davidhamel.com With knowledge passed down to him from ET's he made his own spacecraft, which shot off into space and was never seen again. The field created would stall cars on the highway nearby, then the Canadian military would show up and take all his stuff away (Previously mentioned by Carmody on 'The question of Lithium' thread).
Free energy is waiting in the wings in a myriad forms in just about every country and society on Earth. All we really need is for the inventors to be left alone and not knocked off or blackmailed by the GC.

Magnus
14th October 2011, 11:54
One key condition for introducing free energy ought to be as follows:
If our intelligence ruled our egos then there wouldn't exist any "useless eaters" who probably will perpetuate their parents procedure due to lack of inherited wisdom. Children should always be a product of their parents intelligence, empathy and responsibility, so that a child is never destined to suffer from its parents ruling ego and inability to exercise empathy. A child should only be brought into this world if there is a dignified vacancy expected to be catered for. Marriage is some men's and almost every womans wet dream. Is it about a continous quest for continuity, security, instinct-driven desire for procreation wich serve as a defense for the ego who rules the intelligence? For those who hasn't realized it yet, one can enjoy both love, relationship and sex without being married or even at all produce children. Sex doesn't necessarily equal a child, it's optional really!
Around year 1800 when earths population was about one billion people, there were probably less people than now who voiced their concern over humanity becoming an endangered species due to deficient procreation.

In summary, our intelligence has to take control over our egos before free energy is an option, or else free energy will only deplete our environments carrying capacity in terms of population growth. Study the diagram below that shows curves for population vs oil, then add a fictional curve representing free energy.

Wade Frazier
14th October 2011, 13:15
Hi all:

People are wrestling with facets of the conundrum here, and that is good. I doubt that an FE-based world will result in some kind of population explosion, because liberated women do not want to become baby machines. All of the industrialized peoples on Earth are below ZPG levels today. In the USA and other industrialized nations, it is the nation’s poor that is breeding, which harkens back to the “peasant’s road to wealth” effect of the agrarian poor.

I am going to reproduce a post on another thread,

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29372-What-technologies-activities-or-concepts-will-be-made-obsolete-by-Free-Energy&p=328546&viewfull=1#post328546

to spell out the conundrum clearly. The issues of misuse are part of the fear of free energy aspect of the conundrum:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level5

The Big Boys already have FE and other technologies, and they can tell when it is being weaponized, so I hear, so my envisioned global peacekeeping force of grandmothers can keep the psychopaths in line during the transition. Without further ado, here is how I see the conundrum, and the transitional strategy that I am pursuing.

Ah Ilie:

Yes, you are zeroing in on the crux of the conundrum. Which I have written about plainly:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#question

Here is the conundrum, plainly for you. As Roads said in that interview on this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29372-What-technologies-activities-or-concepts-will-be-made-obsolete-by-Free-Energy&p=309392&viewfull=1#post309392

Only 3-5% of humanity is even trying to raise their awareness at this time. I’ll buy that. Of those who are even trying, the vast majority can’t shake their indoctrination, as they are trapped in scarcity-based ideologies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

Those ideologies are also egocentric, and yes, they encourage people to either ignore the starving children, or in my great nation, we celebrate genocidists:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#bitter

The level of awareness that you think we need before we have FE is simply not there. Not only is it not there, when people like me begin pointing out the blood on my nation’s hands, and so on, the attacks that I receive are truly crazy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#troll

When people like Dennis try to do something about it, they are figuratively burned at the stake (it used to be literally).

This is the great conundrum. Darkness rules the planet right now, and most of humanity is its eager accomplice and victim. The only way out is love. When hearts awaken, the heads will follow. But unless the Ascended Masters show up or the ETs land on the White House lawn, it ain’t gonna happen, not now. The reason that we have the situation that we do is that not enough people care enough. It is that simple:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn

I have watched saints sacrifice their lives on this one. It took me a long time, after I got my own clock cleaned, and searching for groups that I thought might be receptive to the FE and abundance message, before I found out that there is nobody home, anywhere on the planet. There is no group on Earth that “gets it” today. If some began forming, the forces of darkness took care of them. That is just the reality of living on Earth today.

Sheldrake’s Causative Formation and the Hundredth Monkey theories have been discussed plenty at Avalon. When somebody posted that Gregg Braden said that only 8,000 people would be needed to change human consciousness and raise it to where stuff like FE can happen, I said “Amen, Gregg.” I have been envisioning about the same number for many years. And I did not just dream it up; I came to that number after playing on the High Road to FE, and traveling that terrain:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#howmany

I really think that if somewhere between five and ten thousand people can leave behind the scarcity-based baggage for long enough and simply imagine abundance, and eventually begin to sing it, what I call the “harmonic” effect may happen, in Sheldrake fashion. Nobody has ever tried it before.

Also, however, in order to really understand the FE conundrum, people have to first understand how energy runs the world. The vast majority are scientifically illiterate, while the professional scientists are indoctrinated into subtler mind-traps:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#subtle

In order to really understand, in a nuts-and-bolts way, people have to think comprehensively, like Fuller did:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

Not many have been able to do that in human history, but my website, and especially my upcoming energy essay, is intended to help people think comprehensively. The stark reality today is that somewhere around one in a thousand people today even want to think comprehensively, unable to think past their ego-traps.

There is no city on Earth full of comprehensive thinkers who have their hearts in charge. Those of us who have played the FE and abundance game know how lonely the path has been:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#lonely

But, there is reason for hope! Scott, for instance, is continuing the FE interviews that he began with me earlier in the year (and it was an honor to have Jeane Manning and Brian O on the show after me):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/public.htm#interviews

Tomorrow, Adam Trombly, fellow FE activist and comprehensivist, is going to be on Scott’s show:

http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/upcoming-shows.html

The movie Thrive is coming out in a month, which will feature Brian O, Adam and Greer, along with people with my respect like Amy Goodman. I am cautiously optimistic.

So, if those potential ten thousand are not in any one spot, but are scattered around the planet, how can they be brought together into that choir? In that regard, I am taking advantage of new technology: the Internet. I hope to begin a conversation (these Avalon conversations are a long way from what I envision) that will be a home where the lone voices in the wilderness can come, where others can warm their hands around the camp fire, and maybe, just maybe, we will begin to hum the abundance tune. I ask nothing from anybody other than their awareness. It took a lifetime to get to where I did and, as you know, the journey was by no means easy, but I have glimpsed where we we may be able to go, if enough of us can just imagine it.

But there are a million rabbit holes to disappear into, and you see it plenty on my threads and elsewhere, with people with inventor-itis, Young Warrior delusions, thinking that the “left” and “protestors” hold some promise, and so on. That choir that I envision will be Level 12s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level12

and I may have met ten in my lifetime so far. This is not going to be easy work, by any means, but it can usher in the next epoch of the human journey:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#chart

and one that can look a lot like Heaven on Earth. I doubt that I will get to experience that heavenly world that Roads visited in this lifetime:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

but I hope that before I cash in my chips, I see it heading in that direction. Without FE, it probably can’t. So, I will agree that a critical mass of us need to raise our awareness for FE to manifest. They can carry the ball until humanity is ready to. For 99+% of the human population today, they will not get their minds in gear until somebody delivers FE machines to their homes:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#machiavelli

That is just the state of the patient. This thread that you began, Ilie, is part of the class that I envisioned. I will be beginning that thread of positive visions soon, with what Ernie and I have done so far. That is all part of the curriculum, and we will see how it goes.

OK, back on topic! Let’s see, what else will be made obsolete by FE (I am literally making this up as I write this)? Gas stations! :) OK, too easy. Let’s see…..

Large scale urban infrastructure, such as highways, sewage systems, power plants and electric and gas lines. As I have stated before, urban civilization becomes obsolete with FE and what comes with it, such as advanced transportation (anti-gravity technology also exists today http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground ) and communication technology. Nobody will need to be isolated, in hillbilly style. Everybody will be just as connected to humanity as they want to be, and when people stop playing the Games of Scarcity, we will be more fun to be around. :)

So, in finishing, I agree that some of us will need to raise our awareness before we have FE, but for the vast majority of humanity, the reality of FE is what is going to catalyze it. The Big Boys know very well what I am writing about. That is why they keep the lid on FE as tightly as they do. It is not about protecting the energy market; it is about protecting their place on the throne, as they play the scarcity game, too. The lambs will teach them differently, I hope.

Best,

Wade

Ernie Nemeth
22nd October 2011, 08:11
How to implement FE technology in stages - funny that. It's like saying to the starving man, we're going to feed you soon but for now just look at this picture of a sumptuous buffet table and imagine eating.

Freedom is the key to FE. If it must be done in stages then we are truly doomed. And, all things must be free that we are now used to paying for. There cannot be any secrets of any kind either. We must all work for the common good. We must restrain our egos. We must not want more of anything with a cost attached to it, ever. We must share. We must be whole, having worked through our personal problems in true sincerity. We must learn to stop the incessant clammouring of our minds - the thoughts they generate are counter-productive.

As you can see, for FE to be implemented in any sort of positive way we must completely revamp our lifestyles from the meaningless lives we now live (most of us) to productive, serious, responsible, loving, caring lives full of meaning. A very tall order.

How to implement FE technology in stages, you say? To start, stop going to work. Stop all unnecessary spending. Take all your money out of the banks. Stop paying taxes. Stop all payments of every kind. Refuse to live by any law other than the one universal law (do no harm), of course. Then sit back and watch the shiite hit the fan. After about a month (or a year?) demand that all FE technologies be released forthwith. Oh yeah, don't forget to extend the hand of clemency to the GCs as we take our power back. If we do not, then they will drag us into a hell like we never could have imagined.

Carmody
22nd October 2011, 19:08
Here is an over unity machine you can build and test for yourself. It is entirely mechanical. You can then have a proof in your hands that all is not what it seems in physics, period. This one uses gravitation and inertia.

To illustrate clearly that the current understanding of what each is..is wrong at the fundamental analysis and application level.

http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/OscilacijeEng.html

Ilie Pandia
22nd October 2011, 21:09
I've studied and built a model for the "two stage pendulum" that Carmody has posted above. And I only write this to encourage anyone interested into Free Energy to have a look at it! The "proof of concept" model is incredibly easy to build and test. Do look at the site and the videos, even if you ignore the "math behind it".

TelosianEmbrace
22nd October 2011, 23:56
None of us have the complete answer, and so should be gentle and supportive of each other. I like to focus on the visions/imagination side. Here's a brief one-

A black box, a FE system the size of a shoe box for use in vehicles is rolled out worldwide. It requires a few simple procedures to instal in most vehicles, and there is an accreditation course mechanics can take that allows them to fit these devices. People ring the mechanic and book a time when their cars can be upgraded. Cars with certain rego numbers can be done on certain days. For the period of a month or two, there is intense activity. Most act reasonably and calmly, and understand the need for patience impressed upon them by certain people placed in authority to supervise the rollout.

The visions that wil work will be those that conform to the ideology/phraseology/routine of the average person.

I have another vision about the implementation of 'food replicators' being distributed throughout places where hunger and starvation are commonplace, such as the African nation. There is ET technology involved. If the devices fall into the wrong hands by those who wish to monopolise supply, they are simply switched off remotely. It will take a number of attempts at this before the would be monopolisers give up. Replicators will flood the community, and be easily accessible. The replicators look like a cross between a phone box and a coffee machine:o

Magnus
23rd October 2011, 03:21
None of us have the complete answer, and so should be gentle and supportive of each other. I like to focus on the visions/imagination side. Here's a brief one-

A black box, a FE system the size of a shoe box for use in vehicles is rolled out worldwide. It requires a few simple procedures to instal in most vehicles, and there is an accreditation course mechanics can take that allows them to fit these devices. People ring the mechanic and book a time when their cars can be upgraded. Cars with certain rego numbers can be done on certain days. For the period of a month or two, there is intense activity. Most act reasonably and calmly, and understand the need for patience impressed upon them by certain people placed in authority to supervise the rollout.

The visions that wil work will be those that conform to the ideology/phraseology/routine of the average person.

I have another vision about the implementation of 'food replicators' being distributed throughout places where hunger and starvation are commonplace, such as the African nation. There is ET technology involved. If the devices fall into the wrong hands by those who wish to monopolise supply, they are simply switched off remotely. It will take a number of attempts at this before the would be monopolisers give up. Replicators will flood the community, and be easily accessible. The replicators look like a cross between a phone box and a coffee machine:o

Replicator devices are as lovely as free energy. I'm interested to learn a detailed description of your experiences with such devices and everything else you are able to share. Thanks!

TelosianEmbrace
23rd October 2011, 06:46
Replicator devices are as lovely as free energy. I'm interested to learn a detailed description of your experiences with such devices and everything else you are able to share. Thanks!
Magnus, I am talking from an imaginative perspective. I have done a quick search for food replicators and come up with nothing, though I do possibly recall a reference of someone somewhere saying the PTW have them.
What I will finish with, though, is the observation that a number of saddhus in India are capable of materialising anything from vibhuti to fruit, from amrita to rudrakshas. I have seen this myself. All technology can ever do is mimic our innate capabilities.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
24th October 2011, 20:01
Ernie,

I would say that man is not starving. But rather he feeds himself with rotten potatoes he fetches from half empty, dirty sack of rotten vegetables. His table manners are far from even being questionable. To allow him to the buffet will demand of him to learn: some table manners, not to hoard all the food to himself but to share the buffet with other guest and the most important of all the co-responsibility for the existence of the buffet. This is not something most people are able to learn in one day. Miracles happen of course :) That man first have to believe that buffet story is real and not the fairy-tale. Then he have to choose if he is willing to change his habits and be invited to the party or to continue feeding on rotten potatoes despite his dirty sack running out...

For me FE can happen any moment. I think many are ready for it :) We know that the only way to use it is for betterment of all living forms of Earth. I remember your post i mistaken for some FE comedy script. I understand your frustration then and impatience now. Let me point to you that most processes on our planet take time to develop. It is true that volcano can erupt in midday... but it take some time for magma to ascend to the surface and gain pressure for eruption to be possible. A butterfly hatches in minutes from its cocoon... but it first has to go through all phases of development. An egg, a caterpillar, a cocoon and finally a butterfly. So is the implementation of the FE. But we must not lay down and wait for all necessary work to be done for us by Creator. If we stop to learn our lessons, stop to catch up our spiritual and emotional development with our technological development the fetus will be aborted in a natural way. And experiment Earth will have to start from scratch... The outcome is open ended. It is up to ALL of us...

Ernie Nemeth
9th November 2011, 00:57
Robert, I have the greatest respect for you. Your words are quite clear and the imagery succinct. All your posts are like that. I take your words here as they are offered, in good faith.

Imagine what it takes to convince an entire world of sentient beings that those rotten potatoes are a sumptuous five course meal. Now imagine the same of a world of abundance. How would such a world be convinced of what they cannot see and is not part of their experience? Those rotten potatoes are really tastey and there seems to be no need to stop eating them. And the bag of rotten potatoes is limitless, so far as everyone is concerned. Why change what works, right?

Because most people are convinced that this is the best system we can come up with and that greed will always exist. So there is no solution because no one wants it. It would change the game. And that would mean loosing all they have worked so hard for. They like that they have more than others - it is the clear sign that they are doing well. A new game means new rules and that means having to learn those rules. And the learning of those rules is difficult and time-consuming, clearly requiring both effort and time. Most do not want to do the work, even if they know what that work entails. Airing your dirty laundry is not fun, but it is imperative if a world of abundance is truly wanted.

If, in such an august crowd, a consensus cannot be reached, on anything it seems, then what makes any of us think that others will follow down this rabbit hole? What makes us believe that that is best for the populace? Why should they travel down this road, only to have to argue and support what they thought was the obvious. Until there is consensus here, there is no reason to disrupt the ignorance of the masses. They are not conflicted, we are.

I know what is true, and so do you. But is my truth yours? No. Maybe in general terms but not in the specifics. And there will come a time when we will have to agree or toss it all to the winds. Which will it be, you think? Is there more than one truth, then? Are we separated not only by fear and disinformation and the scarcity paradigm, but also by the wavering, constantly changing truth? Or are the vagaries of perception bound to keep us separate and alone forever?

These are the questions that dominate my mind these days. What can we agree on? Can we agree on anything? Does it make any difference? Which direction should I head? What cause should I champion? Is there a reason to any of this? Does it matter what I do or don't do? What's the point?

I would have recently claimed I'm in search of my power. Now I'm not sure if I have any power to find. And my power, if it exists as I think it does, does not allow me to affect the will of another. So what would be the point? The world does not want to change, and I'm not sure if it is desirable to convince them otherwise. For what purpose, I ask again? So that they can keep us company down here in the rabbit hole? I think not.

If we want others to follow, we must lead. If we wish to lead then we must stand united on all fronts. This has not yet been accomplished and so there is no one to lead. Why then do we want to disrupt the lives of others?

They are, for the most part, happy with their lives - unless they are not. Either way, it is not our call.

Let sleeping dogs lie, they say. I feel that may be sage advice on this topic.

Thanks,
Ernie

CdnSirian
9th November 2011, 03:10
Robert, I have the greatest respect for you. Your words are quite clear and the imagery succinct. All your posts are like that. I take your words here as they are offered, in good faith.

Imagine what it takes to convince an entire world of sentient beings that those rotten potatoes are a sumptuous five course meal. Now imagine the same of a world of abundance. How would such a world be convinced of what they cannot see and is not part of their experience? Those rotten potatoes are really tastey and there seems to be no need to stop eating them. And the bag of rotten potatoes is limitless, so far as everyone is concerned. Why change what works, right?

Because most people are convinced that this is the best system we can come up with and that greed will always exist. So there is no solution because no one wants it. It would change the game. And that would mean loosing all they have worked so hard for. They like that they have more than others - it is the clear sign that they are doing well. A new game means new rules and that means having to learn those rules. And the learning of those rules is difficult and time-consuming, clearly requiring both effort and time. Most do not want to do the work, even if they know what that work entails. Airing your dirty laundry is not fun, but it is imperative if a world of abundance is truly wanted.

If, in such an august crowd, a consensus cannot be reached, on anything it seems, then what makes any of us think that others will follow down this rabbit hole? What makes us believe that that is best for the populace? Why should they travel down this road, only to have to argue and support what they thought was the obvious. Until there is consensus here, there is no reason to disrupt the ignorance of the masses. They are not conflicted, we are.

I know what is true, and so do you. But is my truth yours? No. Maybe in general terms but not in the specifics. And there will come a time when we will have to agree or toss it all to the winds. Which will it be, you think? Is there more than one truth, then? Are we separated not only by fear and disinformation and the scarcity paradigm, but also by the wavering, constantly changing truth? Or are the vagaries of perception bound to keep us separate and alone forever?

These are the questions that dominate my mind these days. What can we agree on? Can we agree on anything? Does it make any difference? Which direction should I head? What cause should I champion? Is there a reason to any of this? Does it matter what I do or don't do? What's the point?

I would have recently claimed I'm in search of my power. Now I'm not sure if I have any power to find. And my power, if it exists as I think it does, does not allow me to affect the will of another. So what would be the point? The world does not want to change, and I'm not sure if it is desirable to convince them otherwise. For what purpose, I ask again? So that they can keep us company down here in the rabbit hole? I think not.

If we want others to follow, we must lead. If we wish to lead then we must stand united on all fronts. This has not yet been accomplished and so there is no one to lead. Why then do we want to disrupt the lives of others?

They are, for the most part, happy with their lives - unless they are not. Either way, it is not our call.

Let sleeping dogs lie, they say. I feel that may be sage advice on this topic.

Thanks,
Ernie

Ernie, I think greed is really fear, which leads to manifested, defensive greed.
I feel empowered by your powerful expression. And this may sound maudlin--but, we seem very few. But they are fewer, and in comparison--we are legion.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
9th November 2011, 09:18
Ernie, thank you for your input :) It has broadened my perspective much.

When i think of what should i do to convince others to the world of abundance i know i should be the example. Simply put: be the change i want to see. So i work hard on my spirit, listen more to my heart. I make mistakes. I acknowledge them and move forward.

It was hard to start walking this path... But now i see no way of turning back... I see Light. I know it is not the train coming :) I know other people will choose simmilar paths leeding to same place :) As long as i do my part, i am not worried much about other people temporary blindness. After all it is, an annoying yet temporary condition :) I don't worry about survival of human species. There will be other attempts of Nature to bridge material life with spiritual life. Our human bodies are one such an attempt among billions of others. Life is accustomed to adaptation and survival. Life is Eternal. We will be given an oportunity to undo the damage done to Our home planet. I am calm now...

Wade Frazier
10th November 2011, 15:53
Hi guys:

These are important, real topics being discussed here. One thing that I do in my work, on my site and elsewhere, is show what we really all have in common, the things that are really important. One is that we all have physical bodies and live on Earth. That may seem too obvious, but that mundane statement has driven a great deal of my efforts for the past forty years or so.

Also, there is not a religion that does not, in some way, hearken back to enlightened understandings, even if all religions have devolved into methods of social control, in our world of scarcity. In the East, the idea is karma. That dude Jesus said that we reap what we sow. In the modern West, you often hear, “What goes around comes around.” Michael said it very simply: whenever we violate another’s free will in a way that harms them, we have created a ribbon of negative karma, and yes, Ernie, creating and healing those ribbons seems to be the game we are playing here on Earth.

Yes, the younger souls who are into winning and playing the rotten potato game, thinking that they are mining the good stuff, is part of what is happening here. Greed is the fear of never having enough:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#overleaves

It is a valid lesson. However, as Seth said, each day, we open the door of our homes to a new reality. One common mystical theme is that humanity is about to take a dimensional shift while in the body. It is a unique experiment. I don’t know about that, but what I do know is that imagining a better way that we can live on the planet, and even trying to make it happen, is better for me than staring at the tube all day long. I have no regrets. I think that it is highly possible that the people today who focus on Heaven on Earth will eventually get to experience it, and the experience may kind of “sneak up” on them.

When I hear people say that having Heaven on Earth is “impossible” or that human “nature” precludes it, I invariably find that they are projecting their fears onto the situation. They almost never see it that way, of course, as fear is a subtle adversary. They think that they are being “realistic,” etc. And I leave them to their reality. Nobody can be dragged to Heaven on Earth against their will, or tricked into it. People only get to go there in full awareness, and because they want to be there. That so many stages of spiritual development and awareness inhabit the planet makes this all “interesting,” to say the least. I think that Heaven on Earth is at least worth thinking about, and when people actually start trying to do something about it, that is when the real education begins. If I had not taken my wild ride, I doubt that I would have much worth saying. That seems to be how it works on Earth.

Going to work now,

Wade

zebowho
10th November 2011, 16:34
The Transition has already begun. It is the stone thrown from the top of a mountain side. What's the plan? Keep singing.

The coming of the new era will be like watching the hour hand on a clock, as everyone sings in the choir, the tune, the hum will go out and resonate with nature, with our collective core and as it goes out, others will pick up on it. They will not recognize it at first but it will quickly become familiar and they too will begin to hum that same melody and possibly without even knowing where it came from. This in turn will "prime" the aggregated conscienceness and we'll soon see an environment for "devices" will have already been available. Everyone who has the technical know how will start offering these things, not for money or trade but because they can. Finally, enter the "Grandma Counsel" for management of the FE devices that can somehow circumvent the "divine intention" trigger. This will also "just happen". No one will know where the idea came from but it makes "too much sense" and no one will question it, it will just be.

I believe obtaining Heaven on Earth, or an abundance shift will sneak under our noses just as much as the controllers, all we have to do is let that stone roll down the mountain.

...the hum has already begun, can you hear it! :)

Chad

Wade Frazier
10th November 2011, 16:58
That was beautiful, Chad.

Thanks,

Wade

Ilie Pandia
10th November 2011, 17:03
Hello, here is another "transition plan":

Critical mass has been reached.

There are so many now aware of the existence of Free Energy and what it could do on planet Earth, that is impossible to suppress it. The GC are scrambling their forces all over the planet to try an put out this "fire". What happens is that their "employes" feel what is going on and their hearts adopt free energy too. Their numbers are running thin, they were few before and now are even fewer.

We finally stand together in our quest for free energy. The 3 Man in black have no chance to even reach the door of our inventor neighbor. Oh, they would like to send more, but they don't have anyone left to send as this has to happen all over the place.

Factories are setup spontaneously, mostly by volunteers, to mass produce the mobile Free Energy Extractor (FEE) and the automated robots, required to replace human labor. Yes, they don't have any kind of official approval or "permit to do business" but they don't care about such things. The local law enforcers have brothers and sisters working there, so instead of suppressing they protect the factory.

In the beginning some materials and working prototypes get stolen by a greedy few. But they learn soon enough that there is nobody to sell those to. They end up abandoning the stolen goods, and some more brave, even return then and join the volunteers in the factories.

A lot of the people look with suspicious eyes at this movement, but there's something in the air, something different about it. They understand big changes are afoot, and yet there is no fear. They see the loving attitude of the volunteers and their openness. There are no secrets, no patents, no money to be gained. And finally something is done for the community and not the "distant federal government"

More and more get their FEEs as soon as they get out of the factory and take them to their homes and neighborhoods. There they surely can find someone to hook it up and freely distribute the power as widely as possible. Not having a meter on it, it's OK to share. And more units are on their way.

More and more start to wake up and realize they don't need to work as hard as they used to. They take some time off to spend with their families, to volunteer for the factories or just to stay at home and help around in the neighborhood.

Wall-street businesses crash, because of lack of buyers, but nobody panics. The pension funds were gone anyway and now, with the FEE, most communities produce enough food for themselves and to send to those where FEE is not readily available yet.

The energy grid is shut down and humans celebrate the Free Energy day! Everybody thinks that this was no miracle. It was just the natural thing to do next.

Wade Frazier
10th November 2011, 17:10
Yes Ilie, that is a beautiful way that it could happen. I’ll vote for that non-plan. :)

Best,

Wade

Wade Frazier
10th November 2011, 17:13
I don’t know if the others have noticed, but lately, when I have posted to these FE threads, and others have been joining in, there will be something like one or two Avalon members reading the thread, and about ten-to-twenty non-members reading it, almost immediately. That’s new. Was there something new implemented at Avalon that caused that to happen?

Best,

Wade

Ilie Pandia
10th November 2011, 17:19
Hi Wade,

There were no changes to the forum itself, but I suspect some have linked heavily to it, and they may get "notices" when something is posted even if they are guests. We may actually get some help from Facebook on this :)

CdnSirian
10th November 2011, 17:44
Chad, Ilie, Wade, perhaps the quantum jump is accelerating. Ilie, they become "fewer" we become "legioner";). I'm glad you pointed out the change Wade, because good news is welcome, always. I deeply appreciate who you all were a moment ago, I appreciate who you are Now.

zebowho
10th November 2011, 18:28
Thanks Wade, even now I read others on the net every now and then, pondering FE (some even mention abundance). Even if they still have doubt or think it fantasy in some way. Their thoughts come out with a question and its apparent that they're considering more but not quite ready to "come out".

Here's a little "bump" for our guests! :)

...I deeply appreciate who you all were a moment ago, I appreciate who you are Now. and You CdnSirian, you are counted here as well!

Thanks,
Chad

Wade Frazier
15th November 2011, 18:15
Hi Chad:

Yes, seeds are germinating. When I think back to 1986, when Dennis got his first FE gleam his eye, and what happened after that, and the kinds of conversations that I can have at a place like Avalon…what a long way we have come. We are nowhere near the finish line, but these ideas are seeping into the mainstream, bit-by-bit, or at least into the “progressive” fringes a little. I am going to be quite interested in the “progressive” reaction to Thrive. Brian and I tried for many years to interest them in FE, to no avail:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/freesoft.htm

If enough of us begin to sing that song, however, it could get interesting.

Best,

Wade

13th Warrior
15th November 2011, 18:28
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Wade Frazier
15th November 2011, 19:22
Hi 13th Warrior:

Keep humming! :)

To my previous post, I look at my earliest essays and shake my head sometimes. I really wish that I had a year to rewrite my site, but it is time that I do not have. But my more recent essays raised the bar a little. I just finished reading an essay that I referred to in my previous post:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm

That essay kept Brian O up to the wee hours of the morning reading it, and it reinforced his conviction that it would fall to us to engage the “progressives,” to open their eyes to FE and abundance. As I reread that essay, there is nothing that I would change about it, and you can see the theme of that essay coming through loudly and clearly in my Avalon posts. Brian is gone, so I guess that it is up to me. As I wrote in my previous post, it will be interesting to see the progressive, especially “radical” reaction to Thrive, especially with somebody like Amy Goodman in it. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Best,

Wade

mojo
15th November 2011, 19:54
I've heard others including Nassim Haramein and Steven Greer speak of getting free energy out of the quantum flux with some of the devices. The Orion project under Greer was supposed to bring that technology to the free market but I think he has hit a number of roadblocks. What is it going to take to bring it out? The life of another whistleblower like Phillip Schneider?

Wade Frazier
15th November 2011, 20:30
Hi Mojo:

Having played the Indiana Jones game with FE,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm

and with my early orientation around inventors, I came to realize that the odds against those approaches are astronomical, and I decided to take a different direction, which the lamb’s path the you are seeing a preview of at Avalon. There are innumerable silenced inventors and whistleblowers. While you can only admire their efforts, virtually none of them have much idea of what they are getting into. I really don’t want to watch anymore, when people try those approaches. I have seen way too many ruined and prematurely-shortened lives.

Best,

Wade

mojo
15th November 2011, 21:15
I wish you all the best Wade. How do you suppose an energy source would manifest into our three dimensional reality from the quantum flux? I ask because I may have filmed somthing like that. Cheers...

Wade Frazier
16th November 2011, 01:47
Hi Mojo:

I am not sure exactly what you are asking, but it can look like Sparky Sweet’s device looked like while running:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#sweet

I just watched the video that Bearden sells on the million-to-one experiment, and there was nothing eye-popping about it working. It is just a bunch of meters being read, although eye-witnesses I know saw ice form on it when it began cranking out the energy.

There are more spectacular demonstrations to be had out there. When anti-gravity was demonstrated to somebody close to me, now that was spectacular:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

When I saw a UFO light up about a minute after James Gilliland tried to get one to do so, the people watching with me, aerospace and military professionals, were never the same. The Gamble siblings who made Thrive received a similar show at James’s place. So, for those willing to take the effort, there is plenty to see, but it often is not all that spectacular on its surface.

When that women held up her hand and said that Isaac Brown was missing the end of that finger, only I was blown away by it:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#brown

The other participant did not know Isaac.

When Brian O had a similar experience, he was never the same after it, and eventually left the fold of institutional science:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#oleary

So, plenty of the spectacular stuff is not too spectacular to the naked eye. Not sure if that is what you were driving at.

Best,

Wade

Kindred
16th November 2011, 02:03
I'll simply paste this item from another thread that I had posted the other day. I feel it has some importance to this thread.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?31743-Flying-Saucer-prototypes-being-built&p=354819#post354819

Ilie Pandia
20th February 2012, 09:02
Mondu woke up disturbed by noise of heavy machinery. His skin was dry and he was feeling very thirsty, but he knew is not the time yet for the daily water ration.

With his mind still foggy and his cracked lips he joined the villagers who gathered around to see what is going on. He had a terrible head ache.

A group of mostly white men were operating a heavy machine that was causing the ground to vibrate and made a loud noise.

"What is going on?" Mondu asked one of the villagers?

"They say they are here to bring us water...." the answer came with no enthusiasm.

Yes, they were not the first to come and every time it ended badly for the villagers. There was a always hidden huge price to pay for every drop of water that "the companies" brought. There was a bright side though. They'd usually get a few days of clean water every time and get to take pictures with happy faces to show on "TV". Mondu was not sure what a TV was but it seemed important for "the company".

Looking closer at this new group Mondu noticed something different about it. They had a lightness around them and seemed happy. The others dreaded to be here, in desert. They used to fight a lot and look down on the indigenous people. And the machine was different too and did not make nearly as much dust or noise as the old ones.

"They say they know is water under the sand" one of the villagers told him. "They should get to it soon".

The heat was getting unbearable. Mondu thought he should better hurry and get in line for the water ration, but no one was in line yet so he decided to watch some more. He was very thirsty by now and his head began to hurt really bad. He hoped "the company" will share the free water for today pretty soon, and that was much better than the stale dirty water they had around here. And sure enough, just a few minutes later a bunch of trucks came in that were filled with bottled water.

Mondu's eyes sparkled at the thought of fresh water and he started to get closer to the trucks. They did not fight or hurry, because they knew that someone with a gun would pop up from the truck and would start "calming them down". He was pretty close to the trucks so he figured he will get some water this time.

To his amazement the truck doors opened and a group of happy children started to distribute the water. The sight was pretty unexpected and the joy and laughter of those little humans was contagious. For a few hours the villagers were happy and no longer thirsty.

Some of the older kids knew the native language well enough to communicate. Mondu was more and more convinced that there is something very different about this effort. The natives were treated with respect and the older children were happily answering the villagers' questions while the young ones were collecting the empty bottles. Mondu found out that the plan was to get a water pump running by the end of the day. And some new "cabins" were to be put together to accommodate the population of this village.

By the end of the day a few more water shipments arrived and Mondu did not have to drink the stale water they had in the village. He was a bit worried that this "beautiful dream" will be over in the next morning, but he decided to at least enjoy it while it lasted.

The water pump was indeed installed in the evening and the "team" hooked it to a water purification station and some reservoirs. The villagers were able to drink as much water as they liked. They were getting enthusiastic again and they could not go to sleep.

Mondu noticed that the usual "generators" (that soon ran out of gas) were not present. Instead a few rather small boxes powered everything.

New equipment kept on coming and new people replacing the ones in the "team". Huge lights were installed and now a big space was being dug up, that Mondu learned will become the main reservoir of the community for a few months. Very modern machinery was being used and progress was really fast. The big reservoir and its filtering station were quickly assembled in place and fresh, crystalline water started gushing in. Mondu never saw that much water in his life...

After some final checking the reservoir was sealed and the "team" started assembling together some sort of cabins. When those were done Mondu and the villagers were invited in, and for the first time in their life they could have a "shower". Everybody loved the "rain cabins" and everybody understood that a major change was on going in their life. Fresh water was here to stay!

After some sleep Mondu and the other villagers were invited to help with the construction process and planning of the future dwellings. What they had now was only a temporary set-up, to get people fresh water and a bit later on fresh food, until the transition will be made to abundant living.

Mondu was beyond happy. He could now think of starting a family or talking care of the children of the community. Free from the claws of thirst and hunger his body was healing and his mind was ready to learn new ways to bring abundance to his village. Mondu fell in love with life.

kudzy
20th February 2012, 16:04
beautiful Ilie, just beautiful
brought a tear to my eyes,
May It Be So!

jcocks
21st February 2012, 04:27
It'll happen - and probably sooner than many of you would dream possible. :)

CdnSirian
22nd February 2012, 16:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBVaqrqb3bk Leonard Cohen...song...."Democracy Is Coming...To The USA"

I never knew what he meant by

"it's coming from a field that ain't exactly real
If it's real it ain't exactly there..."

I posted this today on Borden's music thread and those lyrics caught my attention. Could he be talking about...our favorite subject? You may enjoy his anthem.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
31st August 2012, 13:31
Hi

There is a "transition" (sort of) vision from msm delivered by J.J.Abramas (Alias, Lost, Fringe) coming to TV or computer near you this fall ;) It is called Revolution and it deals with power mysteriously going off planet wide. Bunch of friends embarks on a mission to restore order and power back. Although there is no mention of FE, but who knows? ;) Good reminder of how deep we are dependent on energy running the show here on Earth. Think will give it a watch despite that "apocalyptic, madmaxish" flavor. Below is a trailer of the show.

JwfCRAtkYEI

...Revolution is a high-concept drama that asks one harrowing question: What would happen if all forms of technology just stopped working?...

Show official page: http://www.nbc.com/revolution/about/

Ilie Pandia
3rd April 2013, 08:20
Hello,

A year and half later my views on the "transition plan" have evolved somewhat :).

I do not know how the transition will look like, but I am pretty sure about how it will NOT look like. I'll list my thoughts below and some explanations beside them.

1. We will NOT attack, threaten or kill the "oppressors".

I don't know who Godzilla is, but he is a parasite. This is not meant to be offensive, and he knows it. He tries his best to prevent the host from realizing how this relationship works. But with all his knowledge, Godzilla is not that powerful and he requires our consent in one form or another.

The idea that we will attack, kill or somehow destroy the oppressors will not work because the oppressors are our brothers, our sisters, our children and our parents. We are the oppressors. Suppressive technology and weapons do not fire by themselves. Humans fire them on other humans. So starting to kill each other to get the "upper hand" will get us nowhere and I think that all so called "revolutions", in the known history, have proven as much. Violence is not the answer to violence. Someone has to break this vicious circle and it will not be Godzilla.

As a child, I was a big fan of "the ultimate weapon!", the best "martial art, kick ass technique", the "unbeatable master". This was because I was afraid of the world around me and having the ultimate weapon would somehow keep me safe. In fact, quite the opposite would be true, because I would be in a permanent state of war with others that would try to get the "upper hand" as well. :). The "Karate Kid" movie does not have a happy ending, only more beating up, until eventually you will lose.

So attacking, threatening or killing someone is a fear based answer, as far as I am concerned.

2. Nobody will save us!

This is a biggie and the one that I still have some attachment to. I have some mentors in my life that have absolutely refused to save me. (Help me, yes, save me, no!). No matter of my winning and complaining about it, the answer came back as broken record: "You have the power to save yourself!".

I am still struggling with that, but I have a better understanding of what it means.

The reason nobody will save us, is because that would rob us of the opportunity to grow and learn from our own actions. This may seem like punishment (and it kinda feels like it, a lot of the time!), but it is not. To put it simply imagine you are trying to solve a puzzle. It's a pretty tough one. How would you fill if you had finally found the solution yourself? Now, how would you feel if someone handed you the solution? That's the difference I am talking about.

The free energy puzzle looks like the most hard one to solve. We don't want to blow ourselves up with it, but we also will not last much longer if we don't learn to use it.

But I don't think any ETs or Ascended Masters will come down, grab Godzilla by the collar and slap him on the face. That will teach us nothing. Godzilla would be gone, we would have a mini goldage for a while, and when the "high" wears out, a new Godzilla would rise to power since we have not learned to recognize and heal this dynamic in ourselves.

3. There will be no heroes

This is a slight variation of the above, but in this case the savior is Earth bound, a "regular human" like us.

The Hero approach has the same "savior problem". When the Hero will finally die of old age, Godzilla 2.0 would start to form. Also, in today's world a Hero does not really stand a chance in actually getting close enough to fire an arrow at Godzilla. This Hero would have his fellow "friends and family" to fight first.

We do not kill or destroy Godzilla. We thank him and we make him obsolete.

wobbegong
3rd April 2013, 12:59
But I don't think any ETs or Ascended Masters will come down, grab Godzilla by the collar and slap him on the face. That will teach us nothing. Godzilla would be gone, we would have a mini goldage for a while, and when the "high" wears out, a new Godzilla would rise to power since we have not learned to recognize and heal this dynamic in ourselves.

Loved your whole post but that's the best part for me.

risveglio
29th May 2014, 22:59
Hi Risveglio:

The last thing that anybody familiar with my work thinks is that there will not be a place for people thinking and designing. The reproduction of intelligence is in its infancy. I have worked in high tech for fifteen years, will likely spend the rest of my career in the field, nearly went to work for Microsoft in 1986, may still end up working for them (stranger things have happened in my career), and before that, I was the computer guy at my companies, and system design is probably my best skill.

If you do not yet understand the relationship between energy and work, and how all economies ride on the energy issue and always have, well, my essay should make the connections clear for serious readers, but probably the best single volume that I can recommend on the issue of energy and economics is Energy and the Wealth of Nations:

http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Wealth-Nations-Understanding-Biophysical/dp/1441993975/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401143982&sr=8-1&keywords=Energy+and+the+Wealth+of+Nations

There are some net-based resources on the work of those authors:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/139829237/Energy-Return-on-Investment-Charles-A-S-Hall

http://www.esf.edu/efb/hall/

For the larger, more scientific view, I can recommend Energy: Engine of Evolution:

http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Engine-Evolution-Frank-Niele/dp/044451886X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1401145182&sr=1-1&keywords=Energy%2C+Engine+of+Evolution

and Man, Energy, Society:

http://www.amazon.com/Man-Energy-Society-Earl-Cook/dp/0716707241/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1401145231&sr=1-1&keywords=Man%2C+Energy%2C+Society

If you want to bring something worthwhile to the table on these issues, there is plenty of homework that you can do and will need to do. Also, anybody familiar with my work knows that I regard American presidents as puppets – all of them – and the classical economists, from Smith to Marx, did their work before the science of energy developed, and neoclassical economics has even less excuse to ignore energy and obsess over money and markets. Money and markets do not mean much of anything in the big picture. The bottom line is that when all of life's necessities can be provided for almost no human effort (food, water, shelter, transportation, communication, and most material goods), there will never be want again on this planet, and the entire concept of money, markets, and the like, will fade to oblivion. It just will not be important, and ideas like getting rich, poverty, and the like will be relics of the Age of Scarcity. These are obviously very new ideas to you, and you will not have anything worth saying on the issue until you have gone deeply on them and, at minimum, that takes time and hard work, and ideas like retail politics and mainstream economics need to be left at the door if you want to have discussions on the issues that this thread, and the related ones, have discussed.

My work is more like the 21st century version of Fuller's work:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#fuller

Mainstream economics, and I do not care if it is capitalist or socialist, and retail politics do not mean much to me, and my work largely examines levels far above and below those shows that play out in the mainstream. They are largely distractions from the important issues.

To get back to the theme of this thread, what becomes obsolete with FE is poverty, scarcity, harming the ecosystem for human benefit, and retail politics and similar institutions become meaningless, along with all the other exchange professions. When there is economic abundance, those ideas that people think are important today cease to have any meaning (money, markets, exchange, getting rich, trying to avoid poverty), just like debating the most benign form of slavery or the best buggy whips became meaningless with the Industrial Revolution. The conversation I am mounting is far beyond anything that you have yet seen or imagined. You may not be able to go there, and that is OK. Not many will be able to. I am looking for needles in haystacks, and "intelligence" really has little to do with it, but letting go of our scarcity-based baggage.

Best,

Wade

Thanks Wade. I will try to get more familiar with your work as a lot of it sounds like a fairy tale (not saying it is, just beyond my knowledge). There does seem to be a different definition that you have of money and markets than I have but its doesn't matter if what you are discussing about free energy is possible. In our current world where scarcity seems to be a reality, money should just be a tool and the market should just be how we exchange services. Its not the money and markets that are the problem but the government and corporations (which would not exist without government) that is the problem. I will put your work on my reading list and maybe return here or to your other thread with questions or to ask how I can help.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
30th May 2014, 13:33
Risveglio,

Wade is a CPA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Public_Accountant) professional working in the finance sector of IT for the living. He KNOWS what money or "free market" is NOW. Inside-out. He also knows that it's just a smoke and mirrors game to obscure the real force "making the world go round": energy.

As i stated before: IF markets would become genuinely free and money become just medium of exchanging energy and not the goal of itself, free energy world would manifest naturally within a year (or less :)). Technology is already developed here and now. Once there, there would not be need to have this market/money game anymore. It would become obsolete. Why trade for something everybody can have with the flip of the switch?!.

Don't get me wrong. It's not market/money that prevents FE world from manifesting. They are just symptoms of the wide-spread lack of integrity. This lack of integrity is the cause of "not so free" markets and obsession with hoarding more and more money at all costs. Once enough people decide to listen to their hearts and become more sentient, the futility of playing market/money game will become common knowledge.

Since FE technology is already developed (starting at least in Tesla times) all that is really required from us is to switch from thinking in terms of limited money supply to thinking in terms of unlimited energy being the free gift given to us by unconditionally loving Consciousness to be used by us happily.

But its not the end of the journey yet :)

Wade Frazier
30th May 2014, 14:23
Hi Robert:

Thanks, but I am going to bow out of this thread for now. I once considered this the best thread on the Internet, and it is still great, but fielding the "Does Keshe have it?" question for the umpteenth time, or dealing with people stumbling into these threads who have never heard of FE before, who are stuck in retail politics and mainstream economics, is wearying (and a great test of my patience! :) ), and I am looking forward to the forum I begin where only initiates will be invited, who have raised their games to where it needs to be, if what I am trying to do will get anywhere. We need to aim high.

Best,

Wade

Melinda
30th May 2014, 19:15
Your contributions will be missed Wade.

But whilst it’s sad to see you go (and perhaps you’ll return), it’s also wonderful knowing you’re beginning a new chapter – to facilitate the level of conversation that can take things where they need to go.

Deeper, broader and more productive.

So many of us are looking forward to seeing that grow.

Thank you for all of the insight you’ve shared with us here

m

:)

risveglio
31st May 2014, 02:02
Risveglio,

Wade is a CPA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Public_Accountant) professional working in the finance sector of IT for the living. He KNOWS what money or "free market" is NOW. Inside-out. He also knows that it's just a smoke and mirrors game to obscure the real force "making the world go round": energy.

Being a CPA is not a qualification for knowing what money or a free market would entail. Most CPA's are trained in how to keep you from paying the least amount of taxes. And most CPA's or anyone with a business degree in the US has been taught a twisted form of economics based on control. I am not saying Wade is one of these. Just saying CPA doesn't mean much, at least not to me.

As i stated before: IF markets would become genuinely free and money become just medium of exchanging energy and not the goal of itself, free energy world would manifest naturally within a year (or less :)).

I agree

Technology is already developed here and now. Once there, there would not be need to have this market/money game anymore. It would become obsolete. Why trade for something everybody can have with the flip of the switch?!.

This is the part that I don't understand, the part I was referring to in my last post that sounds like a fairy tale to me. Yes technology can do wonderful things, its what makes me excited about the world because I think it can be an equalizer but how does the flipping of the switch mean no work. This is where I need to understand Wade's work. Yeah, I have light and a whole bunch of stuff when i flip that switch but a lot of work is done to make that happen. I need to understand how the work is eliminated. I am probably not going to get that by talking on the forum but by reading his site and I will in time but I just started several projects of my own.

Don't get me wrong. It's not market/money that prevents FE world from manifesting. They are just symptoms of the wide-spread lack of integrity. This lack of integrity is the cause of "not so free" markets and obsession with hoarding more and more money at all costs. Once enough people decide to listen to their hearts and become more sentient, the futility of playing market/money game will become common knowledge.

In a free market hoarding money doesn't do much for you. IF people listened to their hearts, money and markets would work just as good as whatever you are picturing. Are we sure free energy is going to make everyone have integrity?

Robert J. Niewiadomski
31st May 2014, 13:19
Would you agree to copy/move all the latest posts pertaining to Risveglio's post to one of these threads:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32467-Free-Energy---No-way-in-hell-
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32475-Free-Energy-Transition-plans-for-Earth
to continue this discussion without further dillution of this thread's essence?

risveglio
31st May 2014, 14:17
Would you agree to copy/move all the latest posts pertaining to Risveglio's post to one of these threads:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32467-Free-Energy---No-way-in-hell-
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32475-Free-Energy-Transition-plans-for-Earth
to continue this discussion without further dillution of this thread's essence?

If you need my ok, I'm ok with it. You can even remove them if you want. I have quite a bit of reading to understand the point here.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
31st May 2014, 16:11
Risveglio, there is no need to permanently remove anything. Placing our discussion in the right context seems as good way to ensure everybody feels comfortable discussing it. Do you prefer one of the mentioned threads more than the other? Illie, the OP of this thread, could don his admin hat and move our discussion to the "right" room. Most posters in this thread are reading those other threads too.

I would suggest adding "house rules" in the OP to allow for "automatic" relocation of the "unfitting" posts ;) If it sounds too harsh then i bow out of this suggestion with humility... My apologies...

Paul
31st May 2014, 20:51
Illie, the OP of this thread, could don his admin hat and move our discussion to the "right" room. Most posters in this thread are reading those other threads too.

Let make a short trip in a not so distant future and examine what will be impact of Free Energy in our life, and more specifically what technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy.

I'll leave this matter for Ilie to consider (it might be a few days.) Since Wade has indicated that he (Wade) will be focusing elsewhere for now, the question doesn't seem urgent.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
3rd June 2014, 14:34
(...)Being a CPA is not a qualification for knowing what money or a free market would entail. Most CPA's are trained in how to keep you from paying the least amount of taxes. And most CPA's or anyone with a business degree in the US has been taught a twisted form of economics based on control. I am not saying Wade is one of these. Just saying CPA doesn't mean much, at least not to me.But if you are trained to be CPA and suddenly you "wake up", isn't it a sign that yo know what money really is? A magician's trick to distract the audience from noticing how this trick works? Magicians get quite angry if you see the trick right-through and tell everybody else...

(...)

As i stated before: IF markets would become genuinely free and money become just medium of exchanging energy and not the goal of itself, free energy world would manifest naturally within a year (or less :)).

I agree:)

(...)

Technology is already developed here and now. Once there, there would not be need to have this market/money game anymore. It would become obsolete. Why trade for something everybody can have with the flip of the switch?!.

This is the part that I don't understand, the part I was referring to in my last post that sounds like a fairy tale to me. Yes technology can do wonderful things, its what makes me excited about the world because I think it can be an equalizer but how does the flipping of the switch mean no work. This is where I need to understand Wade's work. Yeah, I have light and a whole bunch of stuff when i flip that switch but a lot of work is done to make that happen. I need to understand how the work is eliminated. I am probably not going to get that by talking on the forum but by reading his site and I will in time but I just started several projects of my own.Risveglio, creation of matter (or rather making it dense) out of ZPF has been theoretically proven to be possible by White Science (in 1930s !):
NewScientist: Lasers could make virtual particles real (http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19327-lasers-could-make-virtual-particles-real.html)

Next-generation lasers will have the power to create matter by capturing ghostly particles that, according to quantum mechanics, permeate seemingly empty space.

The uncertainty principle of quantum mechanics implies that space can never be truly empty. Instead, random fluctuations give birth to a seething cauldron of particles, such as electrons, and their antimatter counterparts, called positrons.

These so-called "virtual particles" normally annihilate one another too quickly for us to notice them. But physicists predicted in the 1930s that a very strong electric field would transform virtual particles into real ones that we can observe. The field pushes them in opposite directions because they have opposite electric charges, separating them so that they cannot destroy one another.

Lasers are ideally suited to this task because their light boasts strong electric fields. In 1997, physicists at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC) in Menlo Park, California, used laser light to create a few electron-positron pairs. Now, new calculations suggest next-generation lasers will be able to create such pairs by the millions.(...)

And actually it has been achieved :) By White Science and with help of present-day "primitive" equipement:
NewScientist: Light pulled out of empty space (http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21228392.700-light-pulled-out-of-empty-space.html)

YOU can get something from nothing - as long as you are moving close to the speed of light. The discovery confirms a 41-year-old prediction on how to pull energy from empty space and produce light.

The phenomenon relies on the long-established fact that empty space is not at all empty, but fizzing with particles that pop in and out of existence (see "Out of the ether: the changing face of the vacuum"). This is down to the laws of quantum mechanics, which say that even a vaccum cannot have exactly zero energy but must exhibit small fluctuations of energy. These fluctuations show themselves as pairs of short-lived particles.

The presence of these "virtual" particles, usually photons, has long been proved in experiments demonstrating the standard Casimir effect, in which two parallel mirrors set close together will feel a pull towards each other. This happens because the small space between the mirrors limits the number of virtual photons that can appear in this region. Since there are more photons outside this space, the radiation pressure on the mirrors from the outside is larger than the pressure between them, which pushes the mirrors together.(...)

So if White Science openly admits empty space is not empty at all. What are they waiting for one could ask?

Now, just imagine what Black Science is capable of thanks to it's "toys"...

And this NASA's crude attempt at Star Trek Replicator (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replicator_(Star_Trek)):
NASA Looks at 3-D Food Printer for Star Trek-like Replicator
Read more: http://www.universetoday.com/102328/nasa-looks-at-3-d-food-printer-for-star-trek-like-replicator/#ixzz33aPlILpF
Couple all the above with unlimited portable power source and you have all you need with the flip of the switch :) There are people walking this Earth, who can materialise tangible objects at will with nothing more but their thought. I admit i have met none of them, but i do believe they are real. Will search for and link some reports later :) But you must have heard of the term ectoplasm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectoplasm_(paranormal))...

(...)In a free market hoarding money doesn't do much for you. IF people listened to their hearts, money and markets would work just as good as whatever you are picturing. Are we sure free energy is going to make everyone have integrity?
This really is the other way. You can't have free energy world-wide without people to have integrity. If we have world-wide access to Free Energy technology that means enough of us have became "saints" - just listening to our hearts and adhering to the "Golden rule" (do unto others as you would have them do unto you) will do :) That ain't high an achievement in Universe standards ;) That doesn't mean all of humanity has to become saint. Just a seed of 5000 - 7000 people will do. Ie. their thought coherence will actually do the work. The rest of human family will acquire more integrity later when that first group enables free energy technology to be applied for every day use.

One more thing: How do you explain free or open software in terms of free market and money? The same applies to energy imho...

Robert J. Niewiadomski
3rd July 2014, 07:58
Hi,

I've learned about this kickstarter energy project Shake Your Power (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/726552172/shakeyourpower) by Sudha Kheterpal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudha_Kheterpal), a former percussionist in Faithless (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless) band. The aim of the project is to produce educational assembly kits for maraca combined with kinetic battery charger and distribute them to 75% school children in Kenya.

Mark1 device supplies electricity to power LED light or mobile phone for 1 hour after 12 minutes of shaking. The goal is to improve it to 6 minutes shaking to get 1 hour charge. The built-in battery can store 20 hours worth of electricity for small portable electric devices via USB port. And as a musical instrument at the same time, it is fun to use :)

PwlTUi_pi-I

This might not appear as a "transition plan" at a first glance and not as Free Energy for sure. But it empowers children with knowledge of energy systems and most importantly that our personal energy (mostly coming from digesting food but also coming from The Light) can be converted to other forms than heat and motive. Every knowledge gain is a transition imho.

Here is an article in WiReD magazine:
http://www.wired.com/2014/07/a-maraca-that-could-power-lamps-for-people-without-light/

“I’VE ALWAYS WONDERED IF ALL THAT ENERGY THAT I GIVE OUT ON STAGE AS A PERFORMER COULD BE HARNESSED AND USED,” SHE SAYS.

EDIT[July 9, 2014]:
The project has gathered more than enough of financial/spiritual support in the given deadline to be funded via kickstarter :) Good luck :)

Robert J. Niewiadomski
1st September 2014, 00:39
The following idea has came to me this week...

Disclaimer #1:
This could work under assumption (possibly false (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#traveler) but this was done at an education system's premise) that building and using FE device in personal, not-for-profit, fashion is not persecuted by GCs. By not-for-profit i mean not trying to patent it and sell as a product or using it in a way giving upper hand over competition. For instance "secretly" retrofitting company vehicles with electric engines powered by FE devices. Or powering production lines with FE devices. I bet GCs' owned businesses are allowed to do so. But i think they don't have to.

Disclaimer #2:
This would be unnecessary if simply giving away the blueprints or ready-made FE devices to the public would catch on. Will be strange if it wouldn't imho:confused:

The idea:
Dedicated group gathers "some initial resources" and establish an anarchist colony on international waters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasteading) (possible threat of piracy to constantly fend off:confused: can you make friends with pirates:confused: especially when they are paid for by GCs:confused:) and builds FE/antigravity devices to supply power and thrust. They then build "small" remotely controlled robotic space probes powered by FE/anti-grav (and: Open source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_source)/PCs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_computer)/Arduinos (http://arduino.cc/)/Raspberry PIs (http://www.raspberrypi.org/)/littleBits (http://littlebits.cc/)/Occulus Rift (http://www.oculusvr.com/)/Myo (https://www.thalmic.com/en/myo/)/Emotiv (http://emotiv.com/) - my point is they are off the shelf, relatively cheap DIY solutions. Small student teams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_Space_Exploration_%26_Technology_Initiativ e) are able to build micro satellites with present tech now approved for launch). It could be decommissioned construction work heavy equipment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_equipment) like cement trucks, drills and excavators rebuilt into space vehicles (hydraulic systems are used in space (http://hydraulicspneumatics.com/200/TechZone/HydraulicPumpsM/Article/False/87486/TechZone-HydraulicPumpsM) and in space everything is weightless. but inertia is still there. but hey there will be anti-grav). The size is due to initial raw material limitations not due to launch mass limitation. With anti-gravity at hand that does not simply factor in :)

That first gen of automated space ships would serve as space junk harvesting fleet to provide more raw materials for next gen. Next phase would be to build a permanent space base (space ship?) out of that space junk and move the colony up there. When the space junk ends, next would be asteroids to provide raw materials for expanding the colony. That's not the end :)

Next... would be to transmit regular radio and TV communications down to Earth. Then declare independent state entity and establish diplomatic relations with Earth countries. After that establish an embassy, start accepting citizenship applications and issue passports (for Earth-bound activities). Generally, everybody willing would be accepted :) It would be most preferably if they renounce of their Earth country citizenship (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renunciation_of_citizenship).

Meanwhile, growing space colony's residents will establish more automatic factories for equipment and growing food. And more housing modules resembling gardens. All plant seeds and animals could be "borrowed" from Earth and reproduced in space colony. All necessary raw materials could be mined from asteroids. The colony would easily became self-sustaining. Missing water could be replenished from Saturn's rings or comets. And oxygen obtained by electrolysis of that water. Carbon dioxide can be obtained from c-type asteroids (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-type_asteroid) Organic compounds can be synthesized if necessary. Ie. amino acids (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amino_acid) as an emergency (or staple!) food. Appointing relocation, visiting tours or simply material help for Earth bound colony citizens would also be of great help.

If all goes well there will be more space colony citizens on Earth's surface than "regular" citizens and there would be almost no one to work in sc government administrations. Leading to their dissolution. That would be real peaceful space invasion :) Raining FE equipment down to Earth...

Yes i know, it sounds like an overkill, but i am serious about that and not fooling around...

Disclaimers #1 & #2 still apply :)

Wade Frazier
1st September 2014, 02:02
Hi Robert:

If you could give away ready-made FE devices that could power a home, let us say, it would definitely catch on. :) I only gave Mark's example as one where I heard of it from the direct participant. If you read that account that I posted up (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10672-WADE-FRAZIER-A-Healed-Planet&p=811647&highlight=comings#post811647), Mark doing it in that facility was merely doing it right in the dragon's lair, and that guy hiding out in Alaska was disabused of his folly. I am sure that Mark felt quite the fool when he finally realized the setting where he did that. Today, there are inventors and tinkerers hiding out in shacks in Montana and elsewhere, thinking that they are sneaky. Fools all. I have heard of many other highly credible accounts secondhand, and there is no quiet way to do FE, not to escape Godzilla's notice. Godzilla knows that his reign on Earth will end if FE got loose, so he makes sure that nothing gets far along. I am sure that the people who put on this show (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#underground) risked their lives to do it.

There is really no way to find a "safe haven" to do FE. The only safe haven is going to be created by a nugget of heart-centered sentience that focuses on what is important and refuses to be distracted. My goal is about 100,000 people.

One of the biggest problems is the technology. Not that FE technology does not exist or is particularly hard to make, but if it is going to do anything other than be a curiosity in somebody's garage that is quickly sequestered if it has any promise, it has to be done in an industrial setting with quality control. Think of an Intel facility, and you get an idea of what it will take. Nobody can build something in a facility like that under the radar.

This cannot be some kind of anarchist/fringe movement, as they are easily taken out. There is no "rebel" force out there in the first place with the right stuff to make a dent. Personal integrity is too scarce a commodity (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#burn) for that approach to work. The only effort with a prayer has to go in the front door in broad daylight. That is what Dennis, Greer, and others have attempted, and they have been the most successful and "threatening" efforts so far, but they were taken out by a little organized suppression. Some psychotronic technology here, a few bribed officials there, an untimely death or two (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#adamiak), and the efforts crumbled. NEM was similar, and we were likely subjected to some organized suppression. I will never believe that Mallove's murder was unrelated (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#portland) and I did not blame Brian at all for moving to South America.

But, other than a few people, none of those efforts had much of a nucleus that could weather the storm. In fact, in Dennis's and Brian's case, the biggest damage came from their "allies," and not because there were provocateurs in the ranks, although there were some (1 (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm), 2 (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#texas)), but because the people involved did not have the right stuff. Brian and Dennis both had their efforts seized by their "allies," and I am afraid that that is typical. The perils and temptations of the FE pursuit are far too great for average people to successfully navigate.

There is no place on Earth that is "safe" to do FE. I have been hearing that question since the 1980s. The geographical approach is very unlikely, but some places are better than others. I just do not see FE and antigravity being allowed to exist in fringe groups. The only effort that I see with a prayer does it in broad daylight, right in the middle of Manhattan. But it cannot be the usual rabble of Occupy and other Level 10 efforts (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level10). The effort that I have in mind will not necessarily do it in Manhattan, but it also will not be trying to hide. It will likely stay away from the "power" centers, and I have my doubts that it will happen in the USA, but the geography is far less important that achieving that heart-centered sentience and form that group of 100,000 who can keep their eye on the ball.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade

Robert J. Niewiadomski
1st September 2014, 15:39
Thanks for your comment Wade :) That "dedicated group" was meant to be your Choir :) Sorry for veiling it out :(

I would be more than happy to give away FE device to all (if i knew how to make one). Yes, I have family, living, bills and mortgage to "pay for". So the temptation is there. And yet i know that all the "infrastructure" which makes us to voluntarily become slaves to make up for living, bills, mortgages etc., would become obsolete in the presence of FE. So there is actually no need to profit from FE.

But how in the world anybody willing to give FE away would be allowed to "tinker" with it if that man in Alaska or Mark have been attacked by policemen in an instant they turned their devices on. What is the difference between that man in Alaska and Adam Trombly or Floyd Sweet who were spared that excess brutality? But were harassed/intimidated in other ways and were allowed to tinker? Does it have anything to do with the mindset of the tinkerer? If the intent is solely for profit they immediately are taken down and if they want to just give it away they will be allowed to? If so that would be great :) Or is it more complicated? Does Trombly's UN presentation doesn't count as giving FE away? Same story with Sweet mailing his devices to "high places". It seems as if FE didn't catched on then :( Or they simply had not met the "giving away" criteria?

I know that industrial design and production have very steep material requirements in terms of raw materials, time and energy. So i understand your arguments about garage tinkering being a dead end for a little guy.

How do you think The Choir members will not be prevented from "tinkering" later up the road? I understand that their enhanced integrity will protect the group from predators and insiders but how it will protect it from the attacks Mark and "Alaska Man" suffered from?

Wade Frazier
1st September 2014, 17:33
Hi Robert:

Good questions. One important thing to recall is that the Global Controllers (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#gc) ("GCs") are cowards who hide in the shadows. Another important thing to remember is that not all organized suppression is GC suppression by any means. What happened to Dennis in Seattle (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#run), for instance, likely had no GC involvement, but was the local electric industry protecting its turf. Bill the BPA Hit Man (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hitman.htm) became a GC asset somewhere along the line, and today works for the medical racket, and got a nice little payoff when a big biomedical company bought him out (that is one way for contract agents like him to cash in, but most do not hit that kind of jackpot, as Ken Hodgell discovered (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#texas)). It was not until we began to pursue FE in Boston that we attracted the GCs' interest, and their friendly buyout offer (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#ten) was their first overture that I am aware of. But when the officials in Massachusetts sharpened their axes, the first attack was because the officials in Washington put them up to it (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#middlesex). And that situation was not very "conspiratorial" in nature. It certainly was on the Washington side, but on the Massachusetts side, it could have been "honest" in that they just responded to a "tip" from their pals on the West Coast. But the electric companies in New England were also likely behind some of the other axe-sharpening that we saw just before we left, with the Secretary of State beginning to move against us.

So, in Boston, for instance, you had the suave GCs with their friendly buyout offer, the county officials attacking because Washington officials notified them (who were working on behalf of Washington regional electric interests), and the Massachusetts state officials acting on behalf of New England's electric industry. A small local newspaper covered us, while we had a blackout on the big media (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#blackout). The family that Dennis was trying to bail out, who bankrupted themselves with their naïve and egocentric behaviors, fought Dennis the whole way and tried to kick him out of the effort, while the man that we brought in to run it as we moved to California tried to steal it. I became Dennis's partner, but within a couple of months after raising the money, some of my investors began attacking me, which was when I really began to lose my naïveté. It was only a gentle prelude to what happened in Ventura, and when I heard that my mother had her "my son the criminal" scrapbook tour (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10672-WADE-FRAZIER-A-Healed-Planet&p=400492&highlight=treasure#post400492), I was not surprised at all.

So, as you can see, there were all manner of self-interested parties who were trying to destroy what we were doing, and damned few allies. As I have stated many times, when people focus on Godzilla and think that he is the primary problem, they are deluded. The enemy is us, not Godzilla. That is why thinking that some anarchist revolution has promise is about as realistic as a boy's dream of glory on the battlefield. (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/war.htm#business) As far as I have seen, "anarchists" are a bunch of adolescent boys.

What Mark encountered was not Godzilla, at least to begin with, but was more in the "national security" realm. Again, it is difficult to know just where the overlaps are, and there definitely are overlaps, but the GCs are usually far more suave, subtle, and invisible than the players at the local, state, and federal levels. The GCs are those who make billion-dollar offers to go away (I have heard of several, but they are only offered to people like Dennis and Greer). Those playing at lower levels of the game often act quite independently and do not need much GC enticement to work their evil (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#care), and are usually protecting their own turf, not "taking orders" from the GC level. I think that the GCs definitely had a hand in what happened in Ventura, but it was more along the lines of a few well-placed bribes, and in Ventura County, which has one of the most corrupt legal systems in the USA, taking bribes to perform evil deeds were just days at the office for them. Even so, our case was one of the most spectacular in Ventura County's history, and they have not forgotten about me, as I made their lives difficult. I had to sacrifice my life to do it (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#it), but it gave Dennis the chance to try again. When Dennis was recently run out of the USA (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paths.htm#ftc), I doubt that the GCs had a lot to do with it. They likely had a hand in it, but again, it only takes a nudge here and there to get evil-minded people to work their black magic, and evil-minded people abound in the world's governments and corporate boardrooms, as that is where some wealth and power is. It all pales beside what the GCs have, but it is still a great way to have orgasmic dark path fun and games (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#serving).

Also, over the years, the bag of tricks has become more sophisticated. Since about 1990, outright killing of FE inventors and the like has become relatively rare, although Brian and I knew more tales than we wanted to recall (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#deadinventors). It was more along the lines of sting operations (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/other.htm#sting), bribes, and the like. And when they turn to violence, especially for murder attempts, it is always performed in way where it is made to look like something else (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#murder). I have been writing this year, it is more important to them that it looks like something else than it is to kill the target with any one attempt (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10672-WADE-FRAZIER-A-Healed-Planet&p=803600&highlight=accident#post803600). That is why people like Trombly and Dennis have survived all the murder attempts that they have. They never get double-tapped, as it would then obviously be a murder, not something else.

Take Dennis's prison experience, for instance. That Dennis was even in prison was astounding (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#bizarre), and they "lost" all of the critical information about him (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#mistakes) that would have seen him as a minimum security inmate, so they put him in medium, which was the most dangerous setting in prison, where murdering inmates was nearly a daily occurrence. And just as those "mistakes" put Dennis in the most deadly yard, a legendary multiple murderer in maximum security had his lucky day when he was moved out of maximum security, moved to medium security, as was assigned as Dennis's bunkmate! As Dennis told me last year, when they did that, it could not be more obvious that some prison officials were trying to get Dennis killed. Was it all of them? No. Were the GCs involved? Quite possibly. Unfortunately for the officials, what they had set up was obvious to that murderer, too, and he refused to be used as a tool of assassination. He became Dennis's best friend and protector in prison, and he was the baddest dude in medium security and ran the yard. So, their plan to put Dennis in a shark tank and bunk with the Great White Shark himself backfired on them. But a few months later, when Dennis's wife helped get him reassigned to a cooler situation so he could survive (room temperate is too warm for Dennis, due to his crippling (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/energy1.htm#va), and they put him in a prison where the daily temperatures were over 100 degrees Fahrenheit), a few hours after Dennis was transferred to an cooler facility (coveted among the inmates), they staged the biggest contraband raid on that dorm ever, and Dennis was immediately tagged as the snitch. In light of his prior treatment, it sure looked like another set-up, and there was no doubt about it when the "brotherhood" pronounced Dennis's death sentence if he returned to that facility, and the guards kept forcing him back into it. Again, were all the officials in on it? No. But some key ones were. They kept putting Dennis in position to get murdered, and he kept finding a way to survive. They had to make it look like an "accident," so no guard was just going to walk up to Dennis and plant a bullet in his head, but they kept putting Dennis into situations where his likely death would look like an "accident."

I envision a time for "tinkering," but it will not be some naïve "hide in the weeds" affair, but it will happen in ten places simultaneously, and will be very public, transparent, the results open-sourced, and when a production-ready model is made, it will be given away. If there were 100,000 supporters who knew the stakes and were not easily susceptible to the tactics of organized suppression, their awareness and support would make it so that it would be very hard to stop. It is also quite likely that well before it gets to making that device that can be mass produced, that something will break at the GC level, and this kind of technology will finally be made public (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/brianmem.htm#underground). But the effort cannot be some kind of bluff. It has to go for the goal, and if other stuff shakes loose, all the better, but the effort cannot depend on that.

I can see various GC strategies that can be brought to bear, such as trying to whip up hysteria in the public that those "tinkerers" would blow up the world, and so on, but if I can amass 100,000 sentient beings, it will be very hard to stop, and the GCs will likely never come into the open, but will slink away when it looks like their game is up. For anybody who achieves the mature perspective that I am trying to help them attain, they will just be happy when the GCs go away. Those who want to expose and punish the GCs have an adolescent, victim-oriented motivation that I call Level 9 (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level9) and cannot be part of what I am doing. As Brian O said, combined positive intention is the key. If I can amass enough combined positive intention (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#gcfocus), making FE happen will be child's play. Focusing on specific strategies to "defeat" the GCs today is playing boy general. There is no army yet. :) Only long after the choir is built will we even be able to productively think about "doing something." If enough people can wake up, the GCs will almost be an afterthought.

The only "action" that the people I seek should be doing today is chewing very hard on my big essay (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm). There is enough material there to keep somebody busy for the rest of their lives. For somebody with the right stuff, they are not going to come up for air for several months, at the very least. And then those few who really begin to understand can engage in discussions that will get them up to Level 12, and they will learn to sing. No short cuts or bright ideas are appropriate at this stage, but achieving an enlightened and sentient perspective is the key right now. "Doing something" will happen much later.

Best,

Wade

Robert J. Niewiadomski
1st September 2014, 19:29
Roger and Out :)

Wade Frazier
1st September 2014, 21:57
Hi Robert:

What I am doing is a key part, maybe the key part, of any "transition plan," and I could write for days on the subject. My goal is FE and a healed planet, and I was a central player in some of the most auspicious attempts yet made, and was young enough to survive them. Dennis and Brian expected to be martyrs to a degree, and were, but I do not know what good ever came from being a martyr. In the FE field, heroes become martyrs, and I am trying the non-heroic approach. What I have done so far has cost me my life in many ways, but I am still alive to keep trying, while Brian and Mr. Professor had their lives wrecked and shortened by their pursuit of FE and planetary healing (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/humanity.htm#adventures), and Dennis should be dead dozens of times over. Gung-ho newcomers will never understand until they get on that battlefield, and they rarely last for more than a few minutes.

For what I am attempting, people's hearts need to be in the right place, first, but they then need to learn how the world really works, not the fantasy version. The hero archetype is old, but is rooted in warfare and violence, and that is part of the problem, not the solution. So-called anarchists are trying to be heroes, fighting the "bad guys," and the victim-orientation of their perspective is their weakness, and the left and right are united in their victim-orientation (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#weakness). That is baked very deeply into human awareness, and the choir has to be comprised of people who got past that and attained enough enlightenment to think like creators instead of victims. That is far easier said than done, and I have to work on it every day myself.

Any effort that is Godzilla-centric is victim-oriented and doomed to failure. I respect the danger that they present to lone rangers and small efforts, and they have easily defeated mass movements, largely because the participants were primarily self-serving, and such people are easy to manipulate. If enough people can achieve enough heart-centered sentience, it literally will not matter what Godzilla does. People acting from their hearts, with sharply honed minds, will be unstoppable. But the means become the ends (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#idealist), and only people who understand that can make a dent. Otherwise, they only defeat themselves and take those around them down with them. Godzilla cannot be denied as existing, and neither can he be the focus of any effort. Again, the problem has almost entirely rested with those making the attempt, not the suppressors. A blind and apathetic public is the biggest problem, by far, and will be no help in making FE happen, but that was the case for all Epochal Events, and I do not expect it to be different this time.

Time for chores.

Best,

Wade

Kay
5th September 2014, 12:48
Hello Wade

I have just spent several days "chewing on" your essay.
I have joined this forum so that I can join in this thread.

I admit to being scientifically illiterate so I found the first part heavy going, but as I progressed I began to understand the need to start at the beginning and see the whole picture.

Over the past few years I have started reading your thread a couple of time and ended up following links and getting bogged down. You are a very prolific writer Wade :). When I recently saw that you had written this essay and put your ideas into one document I was determined to try again.

Despite what I thought I already knew I feel quite shell shocked.

I need to read it again, to follow the links which I consciously ignored the first time.

I just wanted to say to anyone who is listening that this essay is a very important document and will probably change your view of life on this planet and your priorities.

K

Wade Frazier
5th September 2014, 13:10
Hi Kay:

Thanks for reading, and it is good for me to hear from readers who have been "chewing." The point of my Avalon presence is so that I can interact with people like you, who want to discuss my work. There is plenty to discuss. :)

This thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10672-WADE-FRAZIER-A-Healed-Planet) is probably the one that you want to post to. If you want to discuss aspects of that big essay, here I am. Your questions will likely speak for many other readers, and helping people attain that paradigm shift is why I am here. I have heard from plenty of scientists, but it is important to hear from the scientifically illiterate, as that is the group that I most want to influence.

Best,

Wade