PDA

View Full Version : Is the 'Global Economic crisis' just a poor attempt to disrupt consciousness shift?

laughs-last
13th October 2011, 13:53
I couldn't help but think (I know its a problematic in its self) that the present global financial crisis and the 'down turn', may be engineered to make the general population feel negative, in an attempt to try disrupt the higher vibration changes that are coming through. Any thoughts on this or am I 'barking up the wrong tree'?

=[Post Update]=

LOVE HUGS AND MONOPOLY MONEY (capitalism early learning tool :P ) :jester:

pilotsimone
13th October 2011, 22:03
deleted post

RMorgan
13th October 2011, 22:16
Personally, I dont think so. Im pretty happy about seeing this damn system crashing.

I dont care about losing money and things like this. I can survive without all that stuff and even if I die because the consequences of some worldwide crash, Im ok with that as well. Im not afraid of dying.

Most probably, well survive that, but who knows...

All I care right now is to see some BIG/HUGE changes and sometimes (most of the times) you have to destroy to renew.

Ive always wished to witness a big shift during my life time and if it happens now, when Im still young, it would be even better!! :)

Bring it on! No matter what! Im ready.

kiwi
14th October 2011, 01:29
I couldn't help but think (I know its a problematic in its self) that the present global financial crisis and the 'down turn', may be engineered to make the general population feel negative, in an attempt to try disrupt the higher vibration changes that are coming through. Any thoughts on this or am I 'barking up the wrong tree'?

=[Post Update]=

LOVE HUGS AND MONOPOLY MONEY (capitalism early learning tool :P ) :jester:

Absolutely.

Why do you think people are so brainwashed that 2012 is a BAD year? All this talk about wars, natural disasters, financial collapse etc.....It is a distraction. When we feed off of negative energy we do not grow spiritually. Negativity keeps us from getting to a higher vibration...it keeps us where we are, it holds us back. It keeps us in the dark so to speak, so they can tell us what is going to happen, what we should do, how we should feel, how we should think, how we should live.

It is quite clear to me that in order to distract everyone from the POSITIVE things 2012 is bringing, they're all filling our heads with panic and fear. And whats the one thing that distracts humans more than anything in the world? Money. Keep people in a state of waiting for their money to disappear, and they will most certainly not be paying attention to the ascension that is going on within us.

Lost Soul
14th October 2011, 02:23
No. It's an attempt by The Powers that Were to breed fear and gain complete domination over the planet. It's not going to work out as they hoped. The riots throughout the world and the Occupy what-not is the hope of mankind. The Powers that Were hate it that we the people are awakening and rising against their corrupt ways. Bravo to those youngsters out there in NY and elsewhere. Bravo to our Greek and Spanish cousins.

laughs-last
14th October 2011, 15:25
Thanks all, just thought i'd bounce this with other points within CONSCIOUSNESS thought as much, or rather we did ;)
Whatevers a coming i'm in and stoking those flames; i'm at peace more now than ever, just gonna carry on healing and helping overs wake up. nothing to say about anybody really, what will be will be; i'd like ring side seats though, I wonder who'll be the ring master. 'roll up, roll up, you are about to witness a most amazing occurance, never seen before in history, any where' maybe i'll get a job as a pop corn seller or a clown. wait (looks at self) i forgot I already signed up for a clown job, well that's a coincidence; gonna pass around aload of freewill tickets, to ensure there is a large crowd, only fair.

ONE LOVE, BIG HUGZ AND CLOWN SHOES :jester:

Unified Serenity
14th October 2011, 15:45
Again, problem, reaction, solution reasoning at play here. Get us into WWIII, create worldwide misery so we cry out for a new system. Yes, doom and gloom, but remember as Rahm Emanuel said, 'Never let a good crisis go to waste". Just look at the legislation they passed after 9/11, and our loss of constitutional freedoms. We have knuckle draggers feeling us and our children up in publin in our airports all in the name of security. Yes, it's been proven we are no safer than we were before, it's all a show and conditioning the masses to lick the boots of our overlords.