PDA

View Full Version : Siberia claims to find evidence of yeti

jagman
13th October 2011, 19:31
http://web.orange.co.uk/images/ice/quirkies/yeti_rex_659bcdba81ae8ac8c2793b9a1f4b81bc.jpg
Officials in Siberia say they have found "indisputable proof" of the existence of yetis.

Local government officials in Kemerovo said footprints and possibly even hair samples belonging to the yeti - or abominable snowman - had been found on a research trip.

"During the expedition to the Azasskaya cave, conference participants gathered indisputable proof that the Shoria mountains are inhabited by the Snow Man," the Kemerovo region administration said.

The expedition was organised after Kemerovo's governor invited researchers from the US, Canada, and other countries to share their research and stories of encounters with the creature at a conference.

"They found his footprints, his supposed bed, and various markers with which the yeti marks his territory," the statement said. The 'evidence' will be analysed in a special laboratory, it continued.

Kemerovo region's Shoria is a sparsely populated territory in Western Siberia that has historically been a territory of coal and metal mining.

The region, the administrative centre of Kuznetsk coal basin, has pursued the elusive yeti for several years as it tries to develop tourism into its mostly industrial economy.

jagman
13th October 2011, 19:55
Ah, The elusive big foot creature. If this creature does exist I hope its left alone! This creature has made a choice to live away from man
and war! If they do find it, I am sure scientists will poke and prod at it! They will put it in some kind of habitat or zoo for all to see!

Ammit
13th October 2011, 20:01
Ah, The elusive big foot creature. If this creature does exist I hope its left alone! This creature has made a choice to live away from man
and war! If they do find it, I am sure scientists will poke and prod at it! They will put it in some kind of habitat or zoo for all to see!

I agree 100% Jagman. This species if it exists needs to be left the F#'K alone by us savage people, it has survived ( if real ) this long without any human intervention and I dare say that one day we may need to learn how to survive from such species.....

GlassSteagallfan
13th October 2011, 20:50

I agree 100% Jagman. This species if it exists needs to be left the F#'K alone by us savage people, it has survived ( if real ) this long without any human intervention and I dare say that one day we may need to learn how to survive from such species.....

We may find that yeti and bigfoot are Dick Cheney style Chew-bacca's whom were prosecuted and sent away from their home world to live on a planet with totally alien beings.

noprophet
13th October 2011, 21:06
I've always been suspicious that if "bigfoot" does exist he may very well be just a group of aliens studying the fauna and flora of the planet with a complete indifference to humans.

This could be why we never find bones.

Sirius White
13th October 2011, 21:36
As I understand it, the big foot beings can travel in between harmonics, from here into the inner earth. They are very sensitive/compassionate creatures. Haha I know, far fetched. Just making random comment here :)

Ammit
13th October 2011, 21:40
Well, what ever they are and even if they even really exist, they are doing really well hiding from us bad ones.....

RMorgan
13th October 2011, 21:50
So, wheres the evidence! Id love to see it! Personally, I believe its very possible for such beings to exist. A legend never comes out of nowhere.

Some people believe they are magical beings with the ability to teleport, become invisible and such things....Others believe they are simply Neanderthals...

Who knows...

TelosianEmbrace
13th October 2011, 21:52
There are counterparts to the yeti in many countries around the world. A great website which has bigfoot/sasquatch sound recordings is here www.bigfootsounds.com The vocalisations really have that 'something' about them. In Australia we have the yowie, and a good resource for sighting reports is here www.yowiehunters.com Dean Harrison, who runs the site, regularly goes out on expeditions and interviews witnesses. They have the Yeren in China www.unknown-creatures.com/yeren.html the Hibagon in Japan www.occultopedia.com/h/hibagon.htm the Orang Pendek in Sumatra and many others. A group of explorers to the underground tunnel system many years ago came across a bad-ass variant which was constantly battling the giant serpents under the Earth.

It will be fascinating once this is all over to finally have benevolent contact with them, and to build a greater understanding and affinity for them.

Camilo
13th October 2011, 22:31
Yetis are known to be highly evolved beings, peaceful, telepathic and way cool. That's why they don't get in touch with US!

Sirius White
16th October 2011, 11:54
There will come a time when we will meet and connect at a level that is simply......for lack of words- in a form of no-thought. They are highly empathic and connected to the spirit of earth. They don't want anything to do with us in our current state- it would hurt them and terrify them not anything to do with the physical, but in the same way animals instinctively know to stay away from us.

Simonm
16th October 2011, 12:09
I urge everyone to read a book called "Everything you know is wrong" by Lloyd Pye. Fully explains about these creatures and thier habitats.

Cidersomerset
16th October 2011, 14:24
RT commenting on the Yetti conference.....

McXx0CV6mAY