PDA

View Full Version : I talked to George Noory Last night.

jagman
14th October 2011, 09:27
I called into Coast last night! Caltech Physicist Leonard Mlodinow and spiritual leader Deepak Chopra were having a debate on spirituality and science.
When George answered the phone I cracked a joke, and George laughed.

My question to Leonard was? In his opinion do human beings have a soul? His answer
was no! My question to Dr.Chopra was? In his opinion, Is mainstream science
Intellectually dishonest? Dr. Chopra was kind of hard to understand because of his dialect but his answer was also no but he did weigh in on my first question of
human beings having a soul. He said"human beings do have a soul!" So I Guess the
debate goes on. lol

ViralSpiral
14th October 2011, 10:30
Thanks for the chuckle Jagman. Looking forward to listening to it.
I used to be a fan of Deepak's, and one book in particular made an impact: How to know God.
It was not a debate, rather an internal dialogue e.g. Do you believe in the God who cures cancer or who invents it?
Of late, in my opinion only of course, is that he has joined the pop band wagon, and adapts his responses to suit the audience. Twice I witnessed him wriggling in his seat when confronted by atheists. Once Dawkins (whom I do NOT enjoy), and the other, Sam Harris ( is he married? *wink*) discussing consciousness. If/when I find the debate, I will link

Aaaaaanyhoot, I am grateful and thankful for ALL teachers.......

ViralSpiral
14th October 2011, 12:06
I cannot, for the life of me, fathom out how to embed Goo-choob links via my iPad. Apologies
Suggestions/assistance would be highly appreciated.
Should you be interested in this debate, search The Nightline face-off: Does God have a future (1 of 12)

Jagman, is there a link to George's show?

spiritguide
14th October 2011, 12:42
You can go to Georges site www.coasttocoastam.com and sign up or see a list of radio stations that carry him. Not sure link I typed is accurate but you can google him.

ViralSpiral
14th October 2011, 13:28
Thank you, here it is http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/10/13

jagman
14th October 2011, 16:32
Thanks for the chuckle Jagman. Looking forward to listening to it.
I used to be a fan of Deepak's, and one book in particular made an impact: How to know God.
It was not a debate, rather an internal dialogue e.g. Do you believe in the God who cures cancer or who invents it?
Of late, in my opinion only of course, is that he has joined the pop band wagon, and adapts his responses to suit the audience. Twice I witnessed him wriggling in his seat when confronted by atheists. Once Dawkins (whom I do NOT enjoy), and the other, Sam Harris ( is he married? *wink*) discussing consciousness. If/when I find the debate, I will link

Aaaaaanyhoot, I am grateful and thankful for ALL teachers.......
An atheist called in last night. He sounded so angry on the phone he said he
was a particle physicist. (He almost screamed he did not believe in god!) And
anybody that did believe in god was a simpleton! I have seen Mr. Dawkins
before and I do not enjoy him either! (He is so snarky! ) If you disagree with
these guys who follow Darwinism,You become the village idiot in their eyes!

ViralSpiral
14th October 2011, 16:39
Snarky a.k.a condescending
Guess who'll have the last laugh when those crazy hippie alien types mentioned in the David Wilcock thread, land in their gardens asking for a cup of sugar with a message from the Prime Mover to wind their necks in.

Fweeeeeeeeeep ;)

jagman
15th October 2011, 00:21
Guess who'll have the last laugh when those crazy hippie alien types mentioned in the David Wilcock thread, land in their gardens asking for a cup of sugar with a message from the Prime Mover to wind their necks in.

Fweeeeeeeeeep ;)

ViralSpiral, I have been meaning to ask you about your avatar?

truthseekerdan
15th October 2011, 00:35

If one assumes that God is everything we see and not see in this universe, then it looks like that physicist does not believe in anything, including himself... ;)

eaglespirit
15th October 2011, 00:54

Fweeeeeeeeeep ;)

ViralSpiral, I have been meaning to ask you about your avatar?

Hi ViralSpiral and Jagman....Wishing You Both the Best: )

Had to do a repeat performance of Your post here, ViralSpiral
...just too good and too funny
...and i cannot get the picture of "Space Hippies" out of my mind AND heart....because I truly believe I already know some of Them as ol' buddies...haha. Funnnnnnnnnnnn times ahead : )

jagman
15th October 2011, 01:12

If one assumes that God is everything we see and not see in this universe, then it looks like that physicist does not believe in anything, including himself... ;)

When I spoke to Caltech physicist Leonard Mlodinow He was so abrupt with his no
Human beings do not have a soul, I felt sad for him.Although you could tell he was
a gifted man in science He has no connection to his creator! And that is, Truly sad!

truthseekerdan
15th October 2011, 01:20
That's what 'the left brain' does to some... :nod:

http://www.cerconelearning.com/12Intelligences_files/Brain%20Functions.png