PDA

View Full Version : Are you ACTING AS IF?

Locks
14th October 2011, 16:55
The human brain is forward looking. The more we focus on the potential of a reality the more likely it will come to fruition. I think people become deceived with this thought process because it is rarely demonstrated that it works.

However, most people suck at imagination and visualization and is probably why it's rarely documented.

We're at a point where our local environment is giving us a kind of a molecular assist? (think change in local universal environment/photon content etc)...so I'm thinking that the quality needed for the imagination or visualization has been significantly reduced...and not as much power/energy is needed as before to actually begin our role as co-creator within the scope of this universe.

Remember those studies with monkeys where they see a light and push a button to get a treat? That study shows that our body fires the chemical reaction (release of dopamine) based on the stimulus of the anticipitory thought NOT the actual receipt of treat...

ACT AS IF

John Parslow
14th October 2011, 18:37
Hello Locks

The human brain is forward looking. The more we focus on the potential of a reality the more likely it will come to fruition. I think people become deceived with this thought process because it is rarely demonstrated that it works.

However, most people suck at imagination and visualization and is probably why it's rarely documented.

We're at a point where our local environment is giving us a kind of a molecular assist? (think change in local universal environment/photon content etc)...so I'm thinking that the quality needed for the imagination or visualization has been significantly reduced...and not as much power/energy is needed as before to actually begin our role as co-creator within the scope of this universe.

Remember those studies with monkeys where they see a light and push a button to get a treat? That study shows that our body fires the chemical reaction (release of dopamine) based on the stimulus of the anticipitory thought NOT the actual receipt of treat...

ACT AS IF

I read your post with interest but must confess that after a few glasses of red wine with dinner - I am not quite sure what you are trying to say. Can you illucidate for the benefit of an interested old codger ...

Love and peace to you. JP :cool:

Davidallany
14th October 2011, 18:48
I agree as I have experienced what you say during the stages you mention. But I also think that, it is of utmost importance to not be stuck at a certain level, with every little bit of attention and increased focus with intention you can even achieve more, much more. The Miracles of the past are becoming the norms of today.
It is possible that mediclorians have increased their populations on Earth, or that the solar system is through a space filled with mediclorians or that the some orb out there is responsible for exciting mediclorians. I say mediclorians figuratively.
Excellent thread. Keep flexing the muscles they will be stronger and stronger.

Carmen
14th October 2011, 19:24
I think I understand what you mean. Imagining, visualizing the future one wishes for happens first in the mind. A pleasurable feeling that then will manifest in the physical. One example would be the desire for something. Something you really really want. Say a new car. You visualize the make and model you want, you pour over pictures, you visit showrooms and image having this particular vehicle. In your mind you already own this car and are driving it. It is very real and your body/mind is full of pleasure with the idea. To the point that when your car manifests in the physical it is no big deal because you have already done it. It's sort of like 'okay, here it is, thanks universe' Mind is the primary reality, the physical follows. This is the way we are meant to create. We do this anyway whether we are are aware of it or not. Is this what you meant or have I gone off on a tangent?

christian
14th October 2011, 19:52
If you want to 'achieve' something, act as if you have already achieved it, including all the details. Like knowing, that it works, being thankful for it, picturing oneself having achieved it, feeling into the state of having achieved it etc. etc. - This adds to the power with which something is attracted.

There is little attracting power in focusing on achieving something in the future, this would be merely a reminder for yourself, not to forget about something completly.

For example, I live as if all humans are friends and we are all working together for the best of all that is, humbly and determinedly. The more balanced and focused I am doing this, the more power I add to attract and manifest this. Note, that I'm not living 'as if I'm living as if'. This seems to get convoluted, but I think you know.

Or in other words: Take care of your focus. It's all powerful and cannot be overtaken or overruled eventually unless you'd allow this to happen.

eaglespirit
14th October 2011, 19:58
Toltec...Command of the Eagle!
...and may I humbly add it IS real from wonderful personal experiences : )

Free Will and The Command of the Eagle

by: Kristopher

When the warrior becomes fully aligned to the Dreamer they have the Command of the Eagle at their hand. Toltecs call the Creator of the Nagual (all that is), the Eagle. When a warrior has the Command of the Eagle at their hand they have the power of the Intent of all creation.

When we are fully aligned to the Dreamer, the Dreamer’s will and our will are one. We have free will but it is the will of the Dreamer. For those new to Toltec lore, the Dreamer is the entity that dreams our particular lifetime. We are the dreamed, dreamed by the Dreamer, our life is the dream.

We begin aligning to the Dreamer when we embark on the Mastery of Intent. Most never make it this far on their path. We must start with the Mastery of Awareness and move to the Mastery of Transformation. This is where most get hung up. Progressing through the Masteries of Awareness and Transformation requires growth. Growth requires that we clean, clear, heal and strengthen the human tonal (in the human we can look at the tonal as the human personality, which consists of the mental, emotional and physical bodies). Growth has nothing to do with how much we “know.”

The cleaning, clearing and healing is not fun. It is work. It takes diligence and perseverance. It requires that we look at our inner and outer worlds as they are, without sugar coating, avoidance or denial. We must begin by looking at ourselves as we are, not how we wish to be.

In order for us to reclaim our free will and find freedom from the patterns and suffering in our lives we must clean, clear, and heal the tonal. The reason for this is simple, but maybe not obvious.

When we are very young and encounter pain due to the dysfunction in our families and society, the psyche’s response is to try to suppress the pain. When we are young we are not able to process the pains and injustices we encounter growing up. We are totally dependent on our parents and caregivers for our very survival. Our needs must be fulfilled by our caregivers. When our needs are not met, or when we encounter the brunt of our parents’ dysfunction, we are wounded. We engage all of our will to suppress the pains of growing up.

Most of us spend our entire lives suppressing the pains of life. We use all of our will to do this. Every time we suppress something we hide it from our awareness. Each time we suppress something from our awareness we add to our subconscious. By the time we are adults we have a huge dark wall in our inner world that blocks us from the Essential Self. This dark wall is our subconscious.

In order to reconnect with the Essential Self we must take down the wall through cleaning, clearing and healing the tonal. We must bring the subconscious back into the light of awareness.

What does this have to do with free will? We are controlled subconsciously by the wounds, pains and patterns in our subconscious. We have used and continue to use all of our will to hide, suppress and repress these pains and patterns. We have no free will because all of our will is being used to hold our subconscious in place.

When we suppress we make a decision to use our will to hide something from our awareness. When we repress, the suppressing is no longer conscious. It has become an unconscious habit. We are not even aware that we are suppressing. The process of increasing the size of our subconscious continues on and on without us even being aware of it.

In the Mastery of Awareness we begin by becoming aware of that which we repress and suppress. We must start here otherwise we continue to use our will to build our subconscious. As long as we have a subconscious we cannot know who we are because we are hiding aspects from our self. When we use our will to build our subconscious, which controls us, we have no free will because we have used all of our will to build something that controls us. We also have no personal power because we use all of our energy to create a subconscious, over which we have no control.

We cannot cross the line of our free will. When we use our free will to build our subconscious we cannot reverse this as long as we continue to use our will to suppress and repress. Also, and this is something that many have false beliefs about, SPIRIT OR POWER CANNOT HEAL US, ONLY WE CAN HEAL OURSELVES. Why? Because Spirit or Power cannot cross our line of free will. In other words, because we spend a lifetime using our will to repress and suppress our pain and build up our subconscious, Spirit or Power cannot reverse this, because this would be going against our will. Not even our Essential or True Self can cross this line of will.

We and only we are responsible for our healing. No one can do it for us, not a parent, not a teacher, not a Nagual or Master, not Spirit. A teacher can guide us. Spirit can assist us. But only we can do the work.

It takes an incredible amount of personal power to progress on a spiritual path. Through cleaning, clearing and healing the tonal we are able to reclaim our personal power and restore our free will. The Toltec Path provides us with these tools. When we are clean, clear and healed and have reclaimed our personal power, we are able to align to the Dreamer. We are able to experience true Freedom and have the Command of the Eagle at our hand.

http://toltecmysteryschool.com/newsletter/april2002/020401.htm

Sidney
14th October 2011, 20:34
Hello Locks

ACT AS IF

I read your post with interest but must confess that after a few glasses of red wine with dinner - I am not quite sure what you are trying to say. Can you illucidate for the benefit of an interested old codger ...

Did you really have that wine?? Or are you just acting as if???

(just kidding, I couldn't resist) :laugh:

christian
14th October 2011, 20:35
The cleaning, clearing and healing is not fun. It is work. It takes diligence and perseverance. It requires that we look at our inner and outer worlds as they are, without sugar coating, avoidance or denial. We must begin by looking at ourselves as we are, not how we wish to be.

In order for us to reclaim our free will and find freedom from the patterns and suffering in our lives we must clean, clear, and heal the tonal. The reason for this is simple, but maybe not obvious.

Great post, it's so long since I've read Castaneda's work, that I almost forgot about tonal and nagual...

People talk about love and light, but push comes to shove when it comes to facing one's 'dark side' and transcending this through love and light, forgiveness and release and so on.

It's a great feeling to take part in a loving endeavour, but to me it feels much more thrilling to face my dark sides, all the aspects of myself that did hurt others and/or have been hurt themselves and thus became 'dark'.

To go into the spirit realm and face phrenesis steadfastly and unwaveringly is really worthwile, facing one's fears, alone in the dark and deep woods, figuratively and/or literally.

Davidallany
14th October 2011, 21:03
If you want to 'achieve' something, act as if you have already achieved it, including all the details. Like knowing, that it works, being thankful for it, picturing oneself having achieved it, feeling into the state of having achieved it etc. etc. - This adds to the power with which something is attracted.

There is little attracting power in focusing on achieving something in the future, this would be merely a reminder for yourself, not to forget about something completly.

For example, I live as if all humans are friends and we are all working together for the best of all that is, humbly and determinedly. The more balanced and focused I am doing this, the more power I add to attract and manifest this. Note, that I'm not living 'as if I'm living as if'. This seems to get convoluted, but I think you know.

Or in other words: Take care of your focus. It's all powerful and cannot be overtaken or overruled eventually unless you'd allow this to happen.

Excellent, chiquetet, excellent.

Carmen
14th October 2011, 21:16
I love your post Eaglespirit. I to, have learned a bit about the tonal and the nagual from the book 'The Starseed Transmissions' by Raphael. The subconscious is our contact to the mind of God, or the great Tonal, but until it is cleared of all our 'stuff' there is no possibility of connection.

christian
14th October 2011, 21:50
[...] the mind of God, or the great Tonal [...]

I wonder why you say that.

The way I understood it, the tonal is the realm of words and concepts, also the consensus reality and the nagual on the other side is unlimited potential.

This is a topic in itself, the whole Castaneda / Don Juan lore would surely deserve a thread, but for now just some quotes out of the books on the tonal & nagual:

“The tonal begins at birth and ends at death, but the nagual never ends. The nagual has no limit. The nagual is where Power hovers.”

“For the nagual, there is no land, or air, or water. Therefore, the nagual glides, or flies, or does anything it can do in the time of the nagual, which is not related at all to the time of the tonal. These two things do not intersect.”

“The tonal and the nagual are two different worlds. In one you talk, in the other you act.”

"'The tonal is everything we know ... and that includes not only us persons but everything in our world. The moment we breathe the first gasp of air we also breathe in the power of the tonal. So, it is proper to say the the tonal of a human being is intimately tied to his birth. ... The tonal begins at birth and ends at death'. '... the tonal makes up the rules by which it apprehends the world. So in a manner of speaking, it creates the world' although it 'doesn't create a thing'. The tonal is an island. There is a personal tonal for every one of us and there is the collective tonal of the times which unites us."

"'The nagual is the part of us which we do not deal with at all. The nagual is the part of us for which there is no description - no words, no names, no feelings, no knowledge'. 'The mind, the soul, even god are all items of the tonal. [Because those are words.] The nagual on the other hand is at the service of the warrior. It can be witnessed but it cannot be talked about'. The nagual is there ... surrounding the island, there where power hovers."

'At the time of birth and for a while after, we are all nagual. Then the tonal starts to develop and it becomes utterly important to our functioning, so important that it opaques the shine of the nagual and overwhelms it. From that moment 'we begin making pairs. We sense our two sides, but always represent them with items of the tonal. We say that the two sides of ourselves are the soul and the body. Our mind and matter'.

'For the sorceror the Conquest was the challenge of a lifetime. They were the only ones who were not destroyed by it, but adapted to it and used it to their ultimate advantage. After the tonal of the time and the personal tonal of every indian was obliterated, the sorcerors found themselves holding on to the only thing left uncontested, the nagual. In other words their tonal took refuge in their nagual. The men of knowledge of today are a product of those conditions'.

'The nagual can perform extraordinary things... that do not seem possible for the tonal. But the extraordinary thing is that the performer has no way of knowing how those things happen. The secret of the sorceror is that he knows how to get to the nagual but once he gets there your guess is as good as his as to what takes place. "Would don Genaro feel like he's walking up the trunk of a tree?" ' as Casteneda saw him appear to do. ' "No" he said in a forceful whisper. "Not in the way you mean it". "Did you yourself observe what don Genaro was doing in the trees?" "No I just knew because I saw , the movement of the nagual gliding through the trees and whirling around us. The rest of the show was for you alone". "When one meets the nagual face to face one always has to be alone." "I was around only to protect your tonal". "What of someone who doesn't see?" "He would witness nothing, just the trees blown by a wild wind perhaps." By whispering tonal and nagual messages in each of his ears, Casteneda splits and is led to fly with Genaro. "Leap, leap. Your legs will reach the treetops". I could only distinguish an enormous mass of the most extraordinary lights. At times their glare diminished and at times the lights became more intense. I was also experiencing movement. The effect was like being pulled by a vacuum that never let me stop. I could see two separate worlds, one that was going away from me and the other that was coming closer to me'.

Locks
14th October 2011, 22:03
Hello Locks

I think I'm looking for answers more than stating any facts to be honest.
I was just thinking earlier...about how many people are attempting to create their reality.
How many act as if they are the driver in this vehicle...so to speak.

No one ever says "yes I am"

And I don't mean act as in "fake it till ya make it"
I mean taking action on behalf of a desired outcome.

Is that sufficiently more confusing? (I have a habit of doing that sorry...to anyone reading my first thread here.)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

illucidate, mediclorians...

I can see I'll have to have an extra tab open with a dictionary.
I had a feeling I'd need to be smarter soon.
:confused:

eaglespirit
14th October 2011, 23:56
No one ever says "yes I am"

Hi Locks...Wishing You Well!

Yes I Am : )

From my post here: Toltec...Command of the Eagle!
...and may I humbly add it IS real from wonderful personal experiences : )

And as You stated Your Way....the Energy of this IS intensifying...and more and more People ARE tuning in!!!

And the 'awareness' of Our Thoughts and the power and energy of them IS becoming clearer!

And the 'thought process' is actually heightening so that "being careful what you think" becomes a misnomer because when we become tuned into the very real 'power-creation-upgrade' we think more purely 'naturally'...and co-creation takes on a whole new life in our own lives in front of us!

How's that? : ) : ) : )

...and a sidenote that is relevant to Your original post, Locks. I am a builder/carpenter and naturally very adept at 'creating' what I was building/making in my mind first...and simply adapting here and there during the actual physical creation for the desired outcome/product.
That is an asset in these times...but Anyone with the desire CAN do this in Their Own Way!

Carmen
15th October 2011, 00:01
Ah, had it the wrong way round, sorry!The nagual is the void, the great potential, the tonal is all that can be named.

I understand what you are describing now Locks. Eagle spirit describes it well. We are all creators but some are conscious creators but most are not.

To understand the mechanics of creation, of the concious use of our creative powers, is a fantastic asset to have and to use. And we do have to be very guarded with our thoughts initially and then it becomes easier as we throw out the negative habitual way of thinking. It's like clearing out the basement and letting in the fresh air. Actually it's the life force we call God that comes rushing in when we make room for it.

To hold a thought in our minds and to allow it to manifest in our reality is very empowering. We have to 'let go and let God' though. Any analyzing stops the magical process.

eaglespirit
15th October 2011, 00:22
I love your post Eaglespirit. I to, have learned a bit about the tonal and the nagual from the book 'The Starseed Transmissions' by Raphael. The subconscious is our contact to the mind of God, or the great Tonal, but until it is cleared of all our 'stuff' there is no possibility of connection.

Hi Carmen...Wishing You Well : )

Many People that had drug or alcohol problems and walked away from that life and worked the 12 step program...really personally and diligently did the work....especially the 4th and 5th steps...kind of had a head start as this 'awakening' evolved and gets stronger and stronger each day.

John Parslow
15th October 2011, 19:04
Hello Starchild

(just kidding, I couldn't resist)

Yes I really did have that wine because had I not I would probably have spelled elucidate properly ...

Love and peace. JP :o

modwiz
15th October 2011, 21:19
Hello Starchild

Yes I really did have that wine because had I not I would probably have spelled elucidate properly ...

Love and peace. JP :o

I caught that but, I checked and found your spelling correct as well. Although there is a nuanced difference between them they can be synonyms. I know the feeling though, In vino retardum.

Carmen
15th October 2011, 21:48
slightly going off topic here,but Eaglespirit mentioned the twelve step program. You just never know what has gone on in peoples lives until they open up to you. I have a young mum who brings her two kids and herself to my farm each week for riding lessons and natural horsemanship training. Kirsty is tall and slim with a beautiful figure. That long lean shape looks great on a horse. She told me yesterday of the years she spent battling anorexia, bulimia and alcohol problems!! Her weight plummeted to 26 kilos at one time! She spent nine months in hospital till her weight was up to 51kgs! So, outer looks can be deceiving!! She credits her recovery to the twelve step program.

Billy
15th October 2011, 22:44
The title of the thread reminds me of my mother telling me many years ago. "You act as if there is no tomorrow". I used to wonder if that was a good thing or a bad thing :-)

John Parslow
15th October 2011, 22:50
Hello Modwiz

Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
Hello Starchild

Quote Did you really have that wine?? Or are you just acting as if???

Love and peace. JP
I caught that but, I checked and found your spelling correct as well. Although there is a nuanced difference between them they can be synonyms. I know the feeling though, In vino retardum.

Love the Latin phrase In vino retardum - herewith my usual mantra: In vino veritas ...

Best regards to you. JP :cool:

eaglespirit
15th October 2011, 23:08
slightly going off topic here,but Eaglespirit mentioned the twelve step program. You just never know what has gone on in peoples lives until they open up to you. I have a young mum who brings her two kids and herself to my farm each week for riding lessons and natural horsemanship training. Kirsty is tall and slim with a beautiful figure. That long lean shape looks great on a horse. She told me yesterday of the years she spent battling anorexia, bulimia and alcohol problems!! Her weight plummeted to 26 kilos at one time! She spent nine months in hospital till her weight was up to 51kgs! So, outer looks can be deceiving!! She credits her recovery to the twelve step program.

...continuing with off-topic because it really isn't Carmen...and I feel Locks will understand : )

The '12 steps' of AA are said to have come in from the 'higher' to Bill W. And he was about the humblest founder of anything here on earth.

And it works if you work it...with an open heart and humility and gratitude and fortitude...many people never get past the first 3 steps...and that is ok too...if they remain sober it is a good thing. After the 3rd step you really have to take a good, deep and honest look at yourself...some won't and even can't do that...so it is.

The 12 steps are intertwined in the ways of shamanism also...from very personal experience. And the shaman I relate to walk in that same humility and consider themselves conduits of energy.

Co-Creation becomes a serendipity...taking action with humility and gratitude.

"Acting As If" becomes a musical motion...
Intentions, especially selfless ones, fall into place and seem to be almost dream-like at times as they occur.

OK...I shared enough,HaHa : )

Carmen
15th October 2011, 23:27
No you haven't! Please could you post us the twelve steps? I do not know them. And your posts are wonderful, sort of poetic. Please continue.

Davidallany
15th October 2011, 23:36
the whole Castaneda / Don Juan lore would surely deserve a thread, but for now just some quotes out of the books on the tonal & nagual
I would like to request that you make a thread Chiquetet, about the subject. I can foresee many who will benefit from it. You have deep wisdom my friend.

eaglespirit
15th October 2011, 23:39
Just caught Your post, Carmen...before heading out : )
It is very important for me to pre-empt this with "It is God as YOU understand God"...there is NO religion wrapped in this.
The term God was and still is used...as that is the way it came through at inception years ago.
It is Your Own Personal "Higher", period!
You can stare at a lightbulb and divulge your innermost aches...if that helps. That's an old one that worked for alot of people.

The 12 Steps

Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable
Step 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity
Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God
Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
Step 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs
Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
Step 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings
Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all
Step 9 - Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it
Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out
Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs

Carmen
15th October 2011, 23:56
Thank you, that is fantastic. I have heard about the twelve steps for ever it seems, but never knew what they were. And yes, David, a thread on the tonal/nagual wisdom of Casteneda and others would be great. I think there was one a while ago though?

christian
16th October 2011, 01:36
the whole Castaneda / Don Juan lore would surely deserve a thread, but for now just some quotes out of the books on the tonal & nagual
I would like to request that you make a thread Chiquetet, about the subject. I can foresee many who will benefit from it. You have deep wisdom my friend.

Take this load back off of my shoulders please, after all you are the 'Avalon Super Member' ;)

Makes me want to hide under a blanket, doing justice to this would equal the effort of a doctoral thesis. :yo: What did Sitchin use to say? "Read the books." Honestly, the books are virtually packed with profound wisdom. I mean, when folks join Avalon, they cannot expect the members to spell everything out for them, they got to do basic research themselves to join conversations and discussions.

I'd suggest to read them in order, in order to better learn Don Juan's teachings yourself, but I want to note beforehand, that it's not necessary to swallow psychotropic plants.

If you don't want to read all the books, which are highly entertaining and not at all as academic as Sitchin's books by the way, you could just search for Don Juan quotes and find tidbits online, which are probably the parts of the books with the most significant information anyways. Personally I don't have particular questions about the books, that I did not already answer for myself. The golden thread throughout the work is from my opinion facing the wondrous aspects and challenges of the universe with a maximum amount of integrity and 'professionalism', therefore Don Juan lays out so many lectures and presents Castaneda with so many challenges... I could see how a doctoral thesis on the books would be a very nice read, but I think the books are even better. Reading the books doesn't take that long anyways, I read them all in a couple of months not hurrying through them, I worked virtually all day at that time.

Doing so I found a true soulmate in Don Juan, I virtually agree on everything he says (apart from the things, that I don't have such extensive personal experiences with, like the myriads of plants and discarnate beings) in the sense that he knows, what he is talking about, but it has to be noted, that it is possible to operate from beyond his methods. It's like one way out of many to get to Rome. His observations are spot on, in my honest opinion, but his methods of dealing with it are not the only ones possible. Since the books are quite old and had been in wide circulation in the hippy era, they are rather cheap on amazon marketplace or ebay.

Among the concepts in the books are loosing the sense of selfimportance and stopping the inner dialogue as prerequisites to 'stop the world', to get free from the illusory consensus reality. Then there is the view on humans as glowing eggs of light consisting of fine threads, virtually everything consists of these glowing threads, everything is energy and the sorcerers moral orientates basically on 'what is energetically beneficial', thus they consider themselves very pragmatical and efficient. There is the concept of the assemblage point, which could be described as our point of observation in regard to the luminous egg. This point can be moved through psychotropics, exhaustion, fasting or simply through will, to move the point at will is the art of dreaming, to fix the point at some place and operating from that new point of observation is called stalking. There is an awful lot of information about spirit beings, all kinds of marvelous 'physical' accomplishments and about astral projection, I think they call it the doppelganger, I read the books in German. Then there are the tonal and nagual as mentioned before, as the restricted world of accumulated beliefs and the free world of unlimited potential and how to deal with the two. And in 'The Active Side of Infinity', which is more personal than the others and covers Castaneda's whole lifestory, Don Juan introduces the concept of the predator from outer space, which has such remarkable similarities to the Annunaki/reptilian-agenda.

One very significant observation, that I share with Don Juan was described in 'Tensegrity'. He describes the phenomenon, that people tend to have a lot of energy on the edge of their luminous egg and they almost never use it. It's like having a bottle of water while hiking through the desert, but neither knowing that one has water nor knowing how to open the bottle. I use to say something to the tune of 'trust yourself/your intuition' to people and see the energy literally pour into the center with people becoming amazed like "I didn't know I could do that!" when accomplishing something with the help of this energy. Yes you can, and you always could and you can do a lot more. Tensegrity is also called magical passes (free on youtube in many different variations), it's movements, that have the primary purpose to transfer energy from the edges to the center of the luminous egg, I do these gymnastics since about a year now, feels great, I immediately fell in love with them. I taught them in the HealingCastle and some folks said it looks like clown gymnastics, I love that description!

There are a lot of concepts in the books I did not mention now, they are full of useful information. The only part, that I skipped reading after a couple of pages was at the end of the first book, when Castaneda wrote an extra chapter, that focused on making an anthropological thesis out of his experiences, trying to express them in academic terms, what a pain in the neck! Please read the books if I sparked your interest and please share your questions and thoughts on anything, I might just learn something new! :)

Now I'm really going to hide myself under a blanket, it's past 3:30am here, goodnight and enjoy yourselves!

amadeus
16th October 2011, 14:26

ACT AS IF

hi lock, nice to meet you
we can only imagine what we are aware of to imagine, we can never imagine what we do not know thus to progress, if our history is the yardstick used to gauge progress, we require information that was not within human awareness in our past.
the past 150 years of human awareness has discovered information explaining the structure and function of our universe in a manner unimagined in our recorded history
thus in 2011 this information has been processed via observation and experiment, both on earth and in space via our technology and is proven to be accurate
my point is, your right in your assumption that human ability to visualize and imagine appears to suck and the reason is they currently in general and have always within their past, lacked the information to focus on to reflect a lifestyle worthy of desire
dissemination of this information is the core of disclosure

Carmen
16th October 2011, 16:41
TV watching is a destroyer of the imagination of young people. Their minds are downloaded with the constant images they gaze at for hours in a state of trance in front of a TV. They reproduce what is downloaded, hence their violence and demands for products they see on TV. Their natural ability for imagination from their inner selves is lost through TV. They lose the ability to entertain themselves through their own imagination and have to be constantly entertained/stimulated from outside sources. Sport is one activity that young people can and do lose themselves in but even that is contaminated with an unbalanced sense of competition. Actually, top sport people are taught to focus and imagine to succeed in sport at the advanced level.

amadeus
16th October 2011, 17:07
TV watching is a destroyer of the imagination of young people. Their minds are downloaded with the constant images they gaze at for hours in a state of trance in front of a TV. They reproduce what is downloaded, hence their violence and demands for products they see on TV. Their natural ability for imagination from their inner selves is lost through TV. They lose the ability to entertain themselves through their own imagination and have to be constantly entertained/stimulated from outside sources. Sport is one activity that young people can and do lose themselves in but even that is contaminated with an unbalanced sense of competition. Actually, top sport people are taught to focus and imagine to succeed in sport at the advanced level.

i agree, but before television or radio all evidence says what?
i see no difference other than those same children's energies were channeled thus:

Roman law gave the minimum age for marriage as that of puberty which was 14 for boys and 12 for girls; these remained the legal age for marriage until the late 19th Century in Britain though that for girls seemed to be assumed also to be 14

or work or war

Carmen
16th October 2011, 18:22
I don't quite understand your post Armadeus! Are you saying there was or is nothing for kids to do before TV and radio except marriage and sex?

Well, I do find kids that addicted to TV have no imagination as to what to do with themselves without TV!! This is my point. TV tends to take over from young ones natural imagination.

I have the perfect opportunity with my own grand children to observe the imaginative facilities of those of my grand children who have been brought up plonked in front of a television and those with no television in the house. The difference is amazing.

The TV kids are bright and capable but their abilities are not used to the extent they could be. They are not explorers of
nature. They do not amuse themselves well accept with some sort of gadget. They do not interact with adults as well as they could. This is because they are more inclined to be sent off to watch telly than interact with adults. Not necessarily the fault of the box.

The no telly grandkids have really well developed imagination. They are never bored and they are really creative. They are great conversationalists. They explore the farm, they love to help with projects. They are much more interactive with their environment.

I mind my four year old granddaughter most days and she entertains herself, by herself all the time. Her depth of imagination amazes me. I can give her freedom to explore safely on the farm as she hasn't been taught to fear. She knows to be careful but she is very familiar with all the animals and the animals themselves have taught her.

Carmen
17th October 2011, 00:38
Bump, I like this thread.

Davidallany
17th October 2011, 00:54
Take this load back off of my shoulders please, after all you are the 'Avalon Super Member'
:) well explained.
Déjà vu.
Thank you very much Chiquetet. I have ordered a collection of the books from eBay 2 days ago. I suspect it's going to be magical. Thank you for the rich information.
May the force be with you.

eaglespirit
4th December 2012, 00:34

...continuing with off-topic because it really isn't Carmen...and I feel Locks will understand : )

The '12 steps' of AA are said to have come in from the 'higher' to Bill W. And he was about the humblest founder of anything here on earth.

And it works if you work it...with an open heart and humility and gratitude and fortitude...many people never get past the first 3 steps...and that is ok too...if they remain sober it is a good thing. After the 3rd step you really have to take a good, deep and honest look at yourself...some won't and even can't do that...so it is.

The 12 steps are intertwined in the ways of shamanism also...from very personal experience. And the shaman I relate to walk in that same humility and consider themselves conduits of energy.

Co-Creation becomes a serendipity...taking action with humility and gratitude.

"Acting As If" becomes a musical motion...
Intentions, especially selfless ones, fall into place and seem to be almost dream-like at times as they occur.

OK...I shared enough,HaHa : )

Prompted to bring this forward in the here and now today.

I am getting strong personal spiritual inclinations that this is primary in the correcting and aligning of Mother Earth and the human energy en masse as the new days unfold. There are people coming together now as never before around the planet working through every facet of healing in every country and doing the personal 'hard' work of cleaning and clearing their own misgivings and mishaps and mistakes and misnomers of their current and past lives. There are enough people(millions) doing this that a landslide of goodness has been created and is now in exponential unstoppable creation.
A 4th and 5th step 'mass action' is literally taking us to new heights now with the 8th and 9th steps following in accelerated due course...I am getting this so strong now I felt it was necessary for me to share openly.

4th step: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5th step: Admitted to 'Our Higher', to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

8th step: Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make
amends to them all.

9th step: Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.