PDA

View Full Version : Freeman on Truth Frequency Radio. AMAZING

Swanny
21st June 2010, 22:24
Without doubt the most mind blowing stuff I've ever heard :madgrin:

tWIFDy7q5ns

You really must watch all of these. I'm on number 13 out of 18 I think.
Just when you think it can't get any weirder it does :third:

Starts off similar to his one this time last year but goes much much deeper.
Absolutely fecking brilliant :p

lindabaker
21st June 2010, 22:55
Thanx, Swanster.

HORIZONS
22nd June 2010, 00:26
http://truthfrequencyradio.com/?p=1680

full interview

HORIZONS
23rd June 2010, 03:25
You were right swanny, this was a great interview! I really "needed" to hear this, there were many things discussed that were just what the Dr ordered. I downloaded this one for sure and will re-listen to it - too much info to digest at one listen.

yiolas
23rd June 2010, 07:07
Thanks Swanny, I love Freeman. I download his podcasts to my i-pod and listen while I'm driving.

23rd June 2010, 07:21
Some of this was repetition but most was really fresh!! Thanks a lot for this, great interview.

Majorion
23rd June 2010, 08:09
Thanks Swanny, I love Freeman. I download his podcasts to my i-pod and listen while I'm driving.
Sure wish there were a button called "discernment" on that i-pod :)

Way cool though, fashionable truth-seeking yiolas :wink:

ascendingstarseed
23rd June 2010, 11:20
Thanks for sharing Swanny...good interview!

theguardian
23rd June 2010, 11:40
Nice share Swanny, listening right now , peace

Dominic
23rd June 2010, 12:44
freeman will rock your socks off. He is tapped into the main vein of reality.

HORIZONS
23rd June 2010, 12:48
Here is the Freeman / David icke interview: http://wu.sauceruney.com/digitrash/freemanradio/Radio_Freeman_David_Icke.mp3

tone3jaguar
29th June 2010, 18:58
I listened to half of it. I thought the guy was borderline coherent in his train of thought.

theguardian
29th June 2010, 19:11
Here is the Freeman / David icke interview: http://wu.sauceruney.com/digitrash/freemanradio/Radio_Freeman_David_Icke.mp3

Nice for the share Horizons, 2 of my favorite truthseeker together ;)

PeACE

sunnyrap
29th June 2010, 19:27
Mel Fabregas did an interview of James Gilliland recently. James said he dropped off the whole ufo/conspiracy talk circuit and pretty much stays on his ranch and promotes his own programs because he'd noticed that virtually EVERY forum (including this one) having to do with these subjects has been infiltrated by illuminati-sponsored disser-debunkers-doubt seeders whose sole purpose is to make us confused about any and all people trying to spread truth and awareness. Sure looks like that's the truth to me. I keep an eye on all the major forums and I've seen this everywhere. It's effective, too.

My think is, that if a poster's purpose seems to be to undermine a personality being held up as a leader or revealer of truth...better check out the poster before buying the line of tripe... Not that all people purporting to have a handle on the truth shouldn't be questioned or closely inspected, they should be. However, ridicule, hearsay, general negativity are so effective in diffusing/disarming actual valid data, I think real discernment should be about keeping aware of THAT, first. My 2c

Majorion
29th June 2010, 22:19
virtually EVERY forum (including this one) having to do with these subjects has been infiltrated by illuminati-sponsored disser-debunkers-doubt seeders whose sole purpose is to make us confused about any and all people trying to spread truth and awareness. ...
It seems to me the real source of confusion are those allegedly trying to spread "truth and awareness". I think if certain people simply stated "in my personal opinion" instead of "this is the truth" there would be an enormous difference, both in the reactions from the skeptics, and the reaction of the followers as well. So, if someone is being provocative with their statements, its only fair they in turn receive scrutiny.

And quote: "However, ridicule, hearsay, general negativity are so effective in diffusing/disarming actual valid data" - I think genuinely "valid data" can never be effectively diffused. But I am interested in an example if you will offer one, of what do you consider effectively-diffused-valid-data?