PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone very good at math, and well versed in astronomy, & estimation

Omni
15th October 2011, 01:49
Ok I'm not good enough at math for this... This is what I would like for my website, and also feel it might be of value to avalon and other forums (i would post it on possibly), and anyone else could use this on their blogs etcetc, ...

The Moon takes 27.3 days to turn once on its axis. The Moon also takes 27.3 days to complete one orbit around the Earth.

It also is perfectly aligned to the sun when it eclipses. Is this not Designed somehow???

I would like someone to measure all the moons in the solar system and/or known universe(maybe just stick with solar system), and calculate the ODDS for this to happen. I know, it might be a daunting task... And would also be very prone to at least some incorrect data compared to the whole universe, as we barely know any area of space...

But if someone could somehow find the odds for this, I would love to hear it. I'd do it myself but my math understandings have been deleted from my mind. I've relearned division like 3 or 4 times. lol keeps getting deleted totally minus what i could do the instant i knew what numbers meant... So I really am not able to do this. I think it might be worth some mathematician/astronomers time personally, but one would have to gauge that for themselves of course...

I'm not saying I believe it is a negative celestial object... If I had to guess if it is technology it can be both. I think that is assumable... Not sayin I'm an expert though in that particular opinion...

Also, if I do not find a math whiz and astronomy aficionado, I would welcome any intelligence thoughts about these bizarre(to me) anomalies with our moon here...

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/lunar_orbiter/images/moon.jpg

norman
15th October 2011, 02:07
My math skills are not great but I can count to 4.

Cut 4 legs off a race horse and put him in a race. The odds of him winning are about the same as the figure you're likely to get regarding the moon.

johnf
15th October 2011, 02:38
I have had one conversation about this in the last week, and ran into stuff oon the web saying how the moon was exactly synchronized this way so the dark side is allways pointing away from us. It would be a great subject to get more info on.