PDA

View Full Version : Advice sought (Is the Awakening real?)

Simonm
16th October 2011, 09:58
Hi all, as a new poster to the forum, but a passing reader for some time, I was wondering if im going round the bend or really experiencing change?

Some years ago, my stepson kept banging on about a conspiracy about 9/11. At the time I though he was going mad. No one would do such a thing surely? I grew up to trust that those in charge were doing so for our best interest and so such theories seemed far too outlandish. However, a good friend of mine started mentioning similar things. I started looking into the evidence, from both sides and found that the official line on 9/11 just didn't give me as good an explanation as the alternative. Im not wanting to discuss 9/11, but just telling you why I suddenly found myself questioning everything.

Since the middle of the last decade, I have begun to do a lot of searching on the internet and elsewhere and learnt so much. I question my rights, learning about freeman and passive resistance, via tpuc.org, for the UK. My stepson put me onto David Icke, whom for many years I hadn't given any thought, due to his disastrous encounter on Wogan. However, having watched his recent talk in London about his recent book I started looking at things so different. I have watched documentaries about energy and consciousness and that explains to me, perfectly my feelings on life and what a lot of people call the afterlife. Many things have now helped me for an opinion on my life and future.

Now, getting to the crux of my problem / query. Am I believing a load of old bo**ocks or are the feelings and thoughts I seem to be experiencing, real?

Is there an awakening coming, is the consciousness real?

I feel enlightened now. I no longer trust what my eyes / ears tell me others would like me to believe. I do feel more liberated, but is the change that people keep banging on about actually going to happen, or am I being fed another line by hopefuls?

I now have an open mind, but still find it difficult to allow myself to let go and really believe.

Sorry for the long post and the fact that it may fall into the ignorant as buggery category, also if posted in the wrong place.

Many thanks

Simon

Tony
16th October 2011, 10:07
Dear Simonm,
I feel the awakening is a personal matter, but this new understanding of how the world is being run, is a catalyst for this growth.

GaelVictor
16th October 2011, 10:12
Good question Simonm, i'm sure many of us feel the same way and have the same questions. And i'm also sure nobody can give you a definate answer because no one knows.

All i can say is that your feelings are real and that you must try to listen to that little voice coming from your heart who will tell you what is real and where to go next.

Allow your Consciousness to grow.

The One
16th October 2011, 10:21
Now, getting to the crux of my problem / query. Am I believing a load of old bo**ocks or are the feelings and thoughts I seem to be experiencing, real

WELCOME :grouphug:

Your feelings are very real my friend its a a part of you.You state I now have an open mind, but still find it difficult to allow myself to let go and really believe.Its great to keep an open mind as sometimes its hard to believe whats is and what isnt

I was one of the biggest skeptics you could have met until i witnessed my first UFO encounter that was 21 years ago before that i was asleep.After that i went on my own personal journey and learned very quickly that all what is, is not what we think.I used to beleive everthing that was tought to us as per our history books nasa etc etc was real i soon learned that the dots do not connect.We can be manipulated very easily my friend.

Fred Steeves
16th October 2011, 10:33
Man, that red pill's a son of a gun huh? Sounds like you've adjusted rather nicely there Simon, but as the poster above wisely said, that little voice is the all important guide. Don't let ANYONE convince you of ANYTHING, one way or the other. I would think "use the force Luke" would be appropriate here.

Welcome to Avalon by the way, looking forward to talking with you some more down the road.

Cheers,
Fred

spiritguide
16th October 2011, 10:38
Simon,
You are awakening to the deceptions of this dimension. Just trust your intuition and follow your heart and the veil of ego will surely diminish. Welcome to the world as it really is.

:peace:

truth4me
16th October 2011, 11:03
Man, that red pill's a son of a gun huh? Sounds like you've adjusted rather nicely there Simon, but as the poster above wisely said, that little voice is the all important guide. Don't let ANYONE convince you of ANYTHING, one way or the other. I would think "use the force Luke" would be appropriate here.

Welcome to Avalon by the way, looking forward to talking with you some more down the road.

Cheers,
FredExcellent reply Fred S. That little voice being the key IMHO. I'm an information junkie as I believe a lot of us are. Being an information junkie I was always overloading on so many things in that warehouse brain of mind that I was confusing myself. Just recently I've finally learned to slow down on my information intake and digest what I've read. Then just sit back in a quiet place in my home and then the thoughts come to me and that "little voice" lets me know whats real to me and what isn't. That red pill? It can most certainly be a doozy that's for sure....

Lettherebelight
16th October 2011, 11:06
Simon, since you are asking for advice...I will share some of my experience.

I lived in a monastic setting as a nun...for many years. No, I do not regret a minute of it...I cherish those years. It is part of my (hopefully) continued progress in spiritual life. I always knew that western society was heavily burdened with materialistic consciousness, and I think most people will admit this.

But I never thought that there was such a network of powerful individuals, prepared to do such nefarious deeds in order to exert their control over the rest of Earth's population. I too, find it difficult to believe at times.

However, our spiritual teacher, the eminent A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, who was only concerned with things of a spiritual nature (not conspiracy theories), did tell us that this planet was being controlled by a few demoniac families. This was many years ago, so we were shocked to hear this. Demoniac referring to that consciousness which is opposed to the laws of Nature and God. He also said that, according to the Vedas, a Golden Age of expanded consciousness, which actually started 500 years ago, is growing, and will continue to grow, for the next 10,000 years.

So I say, you are not nuts! Just remember to always engage your intelligence, which governs your powers of discernment...because there certainly is a lot of baloney flying around at the moment.

Bollinger
16th October 2011, 11:53
Hi all, as a new poster to the forum, but a passing reader for some time, I was wondering if im going round the bend or really experiencing change?

Some years ago, my stepson kept banging on about a conspiracy about 9/11. At the time I though he was going mad. No one would do such a thing surely? I grew up to trust that those in charge were doing so for our best interest and so such theories seemed far too outlandish. However, a good friend of mine started mentioning similar things. I started looking into the evidence, from both sides and found that the official line on 9/11 just didn't give me as good an explanation as the alternative. Im not wanting to discuss 9/11, but just telling you why I suddenly found myself questioning everything.

Since the middle of the last decade, I have begun to do a lot of searching on the internet and elsewhere and learnt so much. I question my rights, learning about freeman and passive resistance, via tpuc.org, for the UK. My stepson put me onto David Icke, whom for many years I hadn't given any thought, due to his disastrous encounter on Wogan. However, having watched his recent talk in London about his recent book I started looking at things so different. I have watched documentaries about energy and consciousness and that explains to me, perfectly my feelings on life and what a lot of people call the afterlife. Many things have now helped me for an opinion on my life and future.

Now, getting to the crux of my problem / query. Am I believing a load of old bo**ocks or are the feelings and thoughts I seem to be experiencing, real?

I feel enlightened now. I no longer trust what my eyes / ears tell me others would like me to believe. I do feel more liberated, but is the change that people keep banging on about actually going to happen, or am I being fed another line by hopefuls?

I now have an open mind, but still find it difficult to allow myself to let go and really believe.

Sorry for the long post and the fact that it may fall into the ignorant as buggery category, also if posted in the wrong place.

Many thanks

Simon

This is a really unpretentious, honest post that is trying to gauge opinion about what stance to take with regard to this whole genre of alternative information and its sources.

The tug-o-war with which Simon is struggling isn’t something that only occurs at the beginning of one’s introduction to such things. It continues throughout because you are forced to live in two worlds at the same time.

Then there is the question of where one draws the line. How deep do I take this? Probably, the 911 situation is the easiest place of all to start because the evidence is tangible, the event was real and it was there in plain sight, as they say. Palpably, the force of the conviction that governments cannot do such things can be overcome which enables further research to be done. Now that your perspective has changed in that particular instance, where do you go from there? There is really no limit.

There are many subjects which could fill volumes. There are ETs, the Mayan prophesies, the Comet prophesies, the religious prophesies, the spiritual angle, the metaphysical side, the reincarnation idea, the elite, the Illuminati and so on.

The alternative community is absolutely saturated with different ideas (some in tune with each other some in opposition) and what I find difficult is to sift through what sounds plausible by applying some logic and things that make absolutely no sense whatsoever however you look at it. That is only my personal view though. Others claim to have access to worlds, visions and information that rely only on testimony rather than concrete evidence, which of course doesn’t help the rest of us.

So to answer the question about whether or not you are being led up the garden path in all your excursions into the world of alternative or esoteric information, the answer is almost certainly no. It’s like a gold field where there are nuggets of truth scattered around a very wide area and once in a while something of value will surface and make itself know. It is by no means an easy task to immediately know what the truth is and what isn’t but suffice to say there is an enormous degree of redundancy when everything is taken together.

Indeed some people are in it just to make a bit of money; hence the term “new age industry” that has recently been coined by mainstream folks. While it is not wise to dismiss everything in one go, that is what quite a lot of very clever mainstream oriented people do just so they can continue to justify the sometimes all too obvious illusion being played for us in the hope that we are sufficiently captivated by its obvious charm and leave the important matters in the hands of the movie makers. It is elitism in its ugliest form and some very clever and educated people buy into it with their blinkers tightly strapped on.

Simonm
16th October 2011, 14:30
Many thanks for your replies. It really helps knowing what others think. I wasn't sure if I was falling into some weird self delusional state or if others had similar thoughts and feelings. I seem to have a feeling of expectancy that something is coming / going to happen. Is that just wishful thinking? I must admit, I read something on here some years ago and thought "what a strange bunch" However, over the last few years I have come to realise that it was I that was strange and closed minded. I now take nothing for granted and even some of the more "way out" theories I now take on board as plausible as anything else.

Thanks

Simon

Dawn
16th October 2011, 22:16
Simon, it gets more and more interesting and weird the further down the rabbit hole you go. The sweet return of life energy when you first let go of the solid belief structure that has been strangulating your life feels great. And... anticipation is a good way to describe it.

Here's a bit of info that has really helped me. You will likely experience feelings in your stomach and digestive system which many associate with fear as you go further into seeing and experiencing the truth. If you realize that excitement can feel like that too, this knowledge will see you through further releasing of belief structures. Think about how you get butterflies in your stomach just before you do something exciting, like going on a roller coaster. This feeling will be there quite often in your new journey to discovery.

The point is to relax and enjoy the ride.

This is being truly ALIVE!

laughs-last
16th October 2011, 22:30
I know this is gonna sound like fluffy 101, but nether the less I will type :)
Follow your own path, follow your heart's answers, remember you are part of the one and fear not and go with the flow. everything else is lessons on the journey. Is the awakening real? questions though useful, sometimes lead nowhere, it's cool not to ask sometimes and give the old grey matter a break. If your asking the question then your already on path and awake, as a sleeper would not ask such a question; you seek clarity, carity is not always possible, and sometimes we reject truth, only to embrace it later. seek your own truth and be the master of yourself, the rest will follow.

ONE LOVE, BIG HUGZ and GROWTH :jester:

apokalypse
16th October 2011, 22:53
i believe awakening is real and they already here. last year also i'm like any other people who are brainwashed, as of beginning of 2011 feeling toward the date 11/11/11 there's a change coming or something going to happen with that number. i tried to think of other number or date but doesn't have any feeling like 11/111 and it that number pop up few times. from what i just know people said it's awakening number. around May i'm into exopolitics but the message from Alex Collier or Davick Icke doesn't connected but after watched Zeitgeist i'm awaken beginning to understand what's going on. looking back i'm suprise how it happen, there must be something or a force out there to awake me.

as of now i'm fully 100% aware and awakening and 200% believe in Alex Collier question "why do we need to pay where you born on". i'm confidence telling debunker the Utopia type of system can be done. one important aspect of transition to that society is educate ourself and other people to take responsibility.

vibrations
16th October 2011, 23:02
We don't see the awakening (our own) if we look just forward. turn on look backward and you'll see how many stairs you climbed to come to "today". And this is awakening. And nothing else matters.

Star1111
17th October 2011, 09:42
Simonm
follow your intuition
Much LOVE to you

Simonm
17th October 2011, 14:50
Wow, many many thanks to you all for your positive and insightful posts. They really have most helpful. :)

Davy
17th October 2011, 15:54
"what a strange bunch" However, over the last few years I have come to realise that it was I that was strange and closed minded. I now take nothing for granted and even some of the more "way out" theories I now take on board as plausible as anything else.

Thanks

Simon

Thanks Simonm, Stange bunch indeed to the asleep.... lol When one wakes up to the reality of how things really are it is totally mind blowing at least that was the way i felt about it... I have heard it stated somewhere, That once you hear something you can not unhear it, it is just if you believe it or not and you may not believe it right then, but as I say it is all information and I file it back then If i find out more about it or hear it again then it can be retreived.. I like the term Critical Thinking. That is how we should view all information not with a closed mind but an open mind and to examine and research the topic then decide for ourselves to come up with an opinion based on what makes since and what is the real truth! And yes their is an awaking, Just look at yourself you are now awake and more and more waken each and everday.

So Keep learning and researching for yourself because all this information you retain now can be used later And You will be able to Assist others in Their Awakening!! Love and light and Welcome to Avalon Home of the strange bunch indeed! But being strange is really a good thing!!

Sidney
17th October 2011, 16:03
Hi Simonm,
The fact that you are here and have started this thread is a pretty good indication that you already have the answer!! I believe awakening is a personal choice and experience, and if and when it occurs, is highly unavoidable.

Welcome to the strange bunch :crazy::boink::pound: :twitch: :grouphug: :welcome:

RedeZra
17th October 2011, 17:35
I started looking into the evidence, from both sides and found that the official line on 9/11 just didn't give me as good an explanation as the alternative.

9/11 woke up a lot of people to the fact that things aren't quite as they seem

but from there to figure it all out is a long winding road or a dive deep into the rabbit hole

besides what else have they been lying about for how long and who are they anyway ?

it is preferable to have the mindset of an investigator when searching for answers to these questions as an investigator does not settle with unsubstantiated claims and the opinions of others but keeps on looking for tangible evidences all the while aware that evidences can be planted

who is talking about an awakening ? is awakening an opinion or is it a claim ?

if it is a claim then show me the evidences ; )