PDA

View Full Version : Money matters............!?

Star1111
17th October 2011, 13:59
Dear Avalonians

Assuming there is going to be something 'interesting' happening in 2012! (Please let it be mass awakening and the outcome is a peaceful World that we can all live in happily) :) Has anyone got any practical and realistic tips with what to do with our money.

I'm confident some of you will say that money will not be a commodity that we will need to concern ourselves with but lets assume for this purpose that it WILL be.

Based on that premis my question is :

what should we do with any monies we have and that we want to be secure for when the time comes....... and beyond.

Should we be saving in banks, building societies, investing in property, investing in businesses
?

To be clear I believe that " the love of money is (one of the) routes to evil" but I am just interested in what people's thoughts are about this.

What should we be planning to do with our money [/B][NOW???

With much LOVE

Unified Serenity
17th October 2011, 14:31
I won't assume anything, so if you have your home well supplied with what would be needed to live a year without the normal societal things like grocery stores, water (water filter to make your own safe water), medicine, things you need to be safe and taken care of, then I'd set aside items useful for bartering like first aid stuff, silver and gold coin, liquor, useful items to barter in general. I would only keep the bare minimum in a bank that you can kiss goodbye if the shtf and the banks close. People can't eat money, they can't barter with it when the system is down.

That's why food, liquor, smokes, bullets, survival stuff is useful. Now, keeping it and not telling anyone you have it will be tricky once the shtf, but I'm sure you can figure out how to protect it. Having a very good close knit community of like minded people will be key if the shtf anytime soon.

As for those who want to invest, invest in silver and gold mines, and other commodities you think will do well. Just beware that the system will crash and that investment won't be worth the paper it's written on then.

THIRDEYE
17th October 2011, 15:03
star ty for this thread....its unfortunate that i depend on the goverment for my disability....i basically worked 33 years fulltime and got sick as a result of some of the heavy metals and chemicals that my body was exposed too....what im wondering when the system does crash how will it affect me short term and long term...i know the importance of the existing financial system will collapse...i want to see the western cabal taken down....what i want to know what is the back up plan after the crash....ive been making my own preperations of food and water and medical needs...i have some items for barter...im not scared but i am concerned...to be sure the white dragon society has a back up plan....benjamin fulford and david wilcock says when the cabal is taken down there is a contingency plan that will go into affect.....what it is i havent a clue...and the fact is five banks control 600 trillion dallars thats 95%of the countries and poeple money basically stolen from the tax payers....what will the elite do???im sure it will have an impact on them as well as the regular population...just some food for thought...light love and abundance...thirdeye...

<8>
17th October 2011, 15:27
Hi...

I would suggest you give your money to them who need it more then you do, if you got more then you need.

I refuse to save money/food, thats a fear trap for me. +13,000 die each day of starvation, it would be my honor to join them, if that day comes.

much love...

Star1111
17th October 2011, 15:41
star ty for this thread....its unfortunate that i depend on the goverment for my disability....i basically worked 33 years fulltime and got sick as a result of some of the heavy metals and chemicals that my body was exposed too....what im wondering when the system does crash how will it affect me short term and long term...i know the importance of the existing financial system will collapse...i want to see the western cabal taken down....what i want to know what is the back up plan after the crash....ive been making my own preperations of food and water and medical needs...i have some items for barter...im not scared but i am concerned...to be sure the white dragon society has a back up plan....benjamin fulford and david wilcock says when the cabal is taken down there is a contingency plan that will go into affect.....what it is i havent a clue...and the fact is five banks control 600 trillion dallars thats 95%of the countries and poeple money basically stolen from the tax payers....what will the elite do???im sure it will have an impact on them as well as the regular population...just some food for thought...light love and abundance...thirdeye...

Thank you Thirdeye
Its is a worry indeed and I guess what we need to do is store some provisions and make the best of it.
Who knows what's going to happen but I think if we fail to plan we plan to fail, so I will be taking the advice from many to store essential bartering material.
Much LOVE to you

Star1111
17th October 2011, 15:47
Hi...

I would suggest you give your money to them who need it more then you do, if you got more then you need.

I refuse to save money/food, thats a fear trap for me. +13,000 die each day of starvation, it would be my honor to join them, if that day comes.

much love...

Hello <8>
I don't have more money than I need but what I do have I don't want the Banks and the Governments to get or rather keep for themselves.
I won't give to charities because I'm not confident that the money really goes to those that REALLY need it. Disclaimer: doesn't apply to all charities I'm sure ..... (at least I hope not). :(
I give what I can, when I can to those that I believe are really in need.
Much LOVE to you

Darla Ken Pearce
17th October 2011, 17:30
Forgotten in this thread is that when the SHTF and the old system falls, a new one arises. One that shares the bounty of Earth with all beings! Not seen since the days of Lemuria and Atlantis but better and more perfected as we have learned much since those days. We are advised that a smooth transition will take place. That during this process the bounty of Heaven and Earth are combined. After disclosure we will have Galactic help to assist in distributing all that is needed, so that the people of Earth have food, shelter, warmth, utilities, free energy and so forth. New methods of healing will open to any who so desire. Diseases are man-made and medicines all a part of the old system that is leaving. Adios! Bid them good-bye now.

Across the globe in all lands and among all people ~ all needs will be met. It may take a little patience for some areas but all necessities and other issues are on the way to resolution. A kinder, more loving world is coming forth and nothing can stop it now. Our own world stands in protest to the old systems and ways. It took a very long coming ~ but hold onto your hats, seats, and be open to joy, love, and abundance for all. Lose your old negative ways of thinking and be open to unconditional love, and assist in bringing it to us sooner! We have entered into the magic days now. And so it is...

Star1111
18th October 2011, 09:11
Forgotten in this thread is that when the SHTF and the old system falls, a new one arises. One that shares the bounty of Earth with all beings! Not seen since the days of Lemuria and Atlantis but better and more perfected as we have learned much since those days. We are advised that a smooth transition will take place. That during this process the bounty of Heaven and Earth are combined. After disclosure we will have Galactic help to assist in distributing all that is needed, so that the people of Earth have food, shelter, warmth, utilities, free energy and so forth. New methods of healing will open to any who so desire. Diseases are man-made and medicines all a part of the old system that is leaving. Adios! Bid them good-bye now.

Across the globe in all lands and among all people ~ all needs will be met. It may take a little patience for some areas but all necessities and other issues are on the way to resolution. A kinder, more loving world is coming forth and nothing can stop it now. Our own world stands in protest to the old systems and ways. It took a very long coming ~ but hold onto your hats, seats, and be open to joy, love, and abundance for all. Lose your old negative ways of thinking and be open to unconditional love, and assist in bringing it to us sooner! We have entered into the magic days now. And so it is...

Thank you so much Darla - that was a beautiful post.
It is such a wonderful perspective and I hope it all comes to be............ with all my heart.
Much LOVE

Unified Serenity
18th October 2011, 09:51
I am a realist, and human nature shows what happens in a disaster for many, just watch hurricane katrina footage. Hope for the best and plan for the worst. 8, I applaud your attitude, it is not how I feel when I look at what could happen and see my four beautiful childrens faces hungry. There are people in need right now, do you have more than a days food available? I have more than I need right now, but I rotate it out. I help those who I come across who need help. We will always have the poor, and it's still one's first priority to take care of their own children.