PDA

View Full Version : The Core

The One
17th October 2011, 21:26
For centuries we have dreamt of reaching the center of the Earth. Now scientists are uncovering a bizarre and alien world that lies 4,000 miles beneath our feet, unlike anything we know on the surface.

It is a planet buried within the planet we know, where storms rage within a sea of white-hot metal and a giant forest of crystals make up a metal core the size of the Moon.

Horizon follows scientists who are conducting experiments to recreate this core within their own laboratories, with surprising results

Enjoy

yhREYCs3vcc

Aryslan
17th October 2011, 23:13
Good to see the scientific community catching on to what we have known about for around 5 years! :p

Kristo
17th October 2011, 23:22
As all of you I'm sure, I have long been baffled by the fact that so much money and effort is spent looking out into space, rather than searching within our own planet. There is so much to learn and discover. Just a microcosm of the ole "searching outside of yourself for the answers" scenario. "Go within. Go within..." :pleasantry::pleasantry:

Ilie Pandia
18th October 2011, 00:46
I've just finished looking at this interesting (and spectacular) documentary about Earth's core.

Here is a small summary, if you are in a hurry, with some comments of my own :)

At only 2.5km inside the Earth's crust the pressures are so high that "solid rock" behaves more like plastic (it becomes elastic). I wonder then, how do the DMUBs are built? Apparently digging more than 2.5km is not safe and is also very hot.

To study the makeup of inner Earth they use seismic waves. A wave propagates at different speeds in different materials in different states. So they are trying to determine in this way, how the inner Earth looks like.

Looking at these waves from powerful Earth quakes, they have concluded that we have an outer core that is liquid: "white hot molten metal the size of Mars". And they've also found an inner core: "solid metal ball the size of the Moon".

The CG imagines were impressive. However, based on what I saw, I am not sure their conclusions are sound :). They tested only the "liquid or solid" theory. They did not test for "gaseous" theory (hollow earth). And what you look for, you find. You know the drill... get the evidence that supports your theory and ignore the rest. And the way they've looked for a tiny "shear wave" (as they call it), in "thousands of noise waves caused by reverberations"... well is like looking at the clouds... if you look long enough you'll find your neighbor's face! (So this part was a bit dubious to me, and it looked like a bet that no one will understand it anyway).

Next, a Japanese guy, has pressed Iron-Nickel alloy between diamond tips, in a device meant to emulate the pressure inside the Earth. If I got it correctly, that pressure is 3,000,000 times the atmospheric pressure on the surface. The funny thing is that he used a screw driver to do that :biggrin: Next he heated that to 4000K (temperature of inner Earth) and noticed that crystals are formed. So he concluded that on the inner core, Iron-Nickel crystals have grown like "a forest" and those crystals all point North. Well... I did not understand that. Also how do they know the inner core temperature or that the inner core is made out of Iron-Nickel?

So this outer molten metal core spins inside the Earth (but looks more like turbulent weather). And being a metal moving in an electric field it created the magnetic field. (I did not get where does the electric field come from... hopefully not from metal spinning inside a magnetic field :p)

And finally the interesting part :):

The magnetic field is decreasing very rapidly. The lowest magnetic field is in the South Atlantic and Middle of South America.

They've determined that inside the Earth, due to the turbulent movements in the molten core, the North and South pole not only they are not fixed, but there are many of them. And so, in some spots, they cancel each other. This kind of interaction will lead to a magnetic pole flip. Note that I said magnetic! This flip may take thousands of years, and while it happens we may see weakened magnetic spots, and possibly more North and South poles, or equatorial magnetic poles.

They did not mention this, only in passing, but obviously weaker magnetic fields would mean higher exposure to whatever the Sun is throwing at us.

Here is how the inner Earth magnetic fields around South America have already flipped causing the "magnetic anomaly" on the surface: a very weak magnetic field.

Notice how "geographic South" of South-America is now actually magnetic North inside the Earth. They did not explain how they've measured the magnetic field inside the Earth, but I must say I agree with them that the presence of many poles would cause a weakened magnetic field at the surface.

onawah
18th October 2011, 01:18
Some members (certainly not all!) may find the following of interest, coming from a channeled message at
https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32638-Master-Crystals-of-Poseida-Archangel-Metatron-via-James-Tyberonn-Part-3-of-11-11-11

There is much more at his site www.earth-keeper.com
Even skeptics of channeled info find his information to be very interesting.

"The Crystalline Core
The crystalline core of the earth plays a major role in many aspects of your planet and its dimensional duality. While this may seem confusing to many of you, we will also tell you that the Earth's core effects your perception of reality.
The earth has an inner core that rotates clockwise and an outer core that rotates counterclockwise.
The ratio of the earth's inner spin to its outer spin directly affects the flash of time unfoldment.
The inner core is spinning faster now, and thus your time is speeding up.
It is in fact the increase in the speed of light that affects this increase in spin. Because the core is spinning more rapidly, it is increasing in heat and size.
This is responsible to a great degree for the global warming that is now occurring.
The Crystalline Core has a physical and non-physical reality. One is matter, the other antimatter.
The physical core is crystallized in magnetic iron-nickel alloy-composite. The core is not hollow. The Crystalline Core is lucid coherent energy that can be compared to the sun's sentient radiation as it beams upward in every direction from the core.
In its upward flow it creates a radiation sphere of influence that increases, disseminates, propagates and energizes all life force.
This radiation field is a domain transducer that physicalizes vital energy.
It has the remarkable capacity to solidify the sentient Earth's resolve & intent into tangible physical reality.
As such, non-physical energy moves through and becomes solid energy in amassed crystalline formations that grow & amplify energy."

For me, this goes far in explaining what Bill Ryan might have meant when he said that the rise in consciousness of mankind is going to "float all boats" eventually, or something to that effect.

IMHO, the channeler's explanation of what is causing this rise in consciousness and life energy makes excellent sense, though I think there are certainly other factors at work as well.

Ilie Pandia
18th October 2011, 01:55
While parts of the channeled message seem to confirm the claims in the documentary, there are also parts that do not make sense to me.

The earth has an inner core that rotates clockwise and an outer core that rotates counterclockwise.

I think it depends where you look from: the north pole or the south pole.

The ratio of the earth's inner spin to its outer spin directly affects the flash of time unfoldment.

What is "the flash of time unfoldment"? The core may be spinning faster, but what does that have to do with "time speeding up"? In fact "time speeding up" does not make much sense as the definition of speed includes time. (This is somewhat similar to looking at "one mile" and concluding that "one mile" is now shorter than it was last year... you don't have a point of reference).

It is in fact the increase in the speed of light that affects this increase in spin. Because the core is spinning more rapidly, it is increasing in heat and size.

Again, what increase in speed of light?
The core is spinning faster and so it increases in size? That is again very tough to accept. Where does the "new matter" that accounts for the size increase come from?

Honestly, to me, this "message" looks like classic dis-information (truths mixed with non-sense).

onawah
18th October 2011, 04:23
Regardless of your point of reference regarding the clockwise and counterclockwise motion, one is spinning in one direction and one in the other.
Regarding time speeding up, I think the point of reference is human consciousness and the way that we experience time.
I have no idea what is meant by the increase in the speed of light, but the idea of the core spinning more rapidly and therefore creating an increase in heat and size is self explanatory.
It is not a question of new matter, but of heat expanding the existing matter.

While parts of the channeled message seem to confirm the claims in the documentary, there are also parts that do not make sense to me.

I think it depends where you look from: the north pole or the south pole.

What is "the flash of time unfoldment"? The core may be spinning faster, but what does that have to do with "time speeding up"? In fact "time speeding up" does not make much sense as the definition of speed includes time. (This is somewhat similar to looking at "one mile" and concluding that "one mile" is now shorter than it was last year... you don't have a point of reference).

Again, what increase in speed of light?
The core is spinning faster and so it increases in size? That is again very tough to accept. Where does the "new matter" that accounts for the size increase come from?

Honestly, to me, this "message" looks like classic dis-information (truths mixed with non-sense).

Ilie Pandia
18th October 2011, 04:41
OK Onawah, that works.

It's not how I view and understand things at this moment, but I am not the keeper of "absolute truth" so... we'll see if I'll reach new understanding in the future.

For example the "time is speeding up" I've seen it explain as: "so many things happen now almost daily, and so we perceive this as a time speed up, because our awareness is overwhelmed with events". That to me works better that the the speed of light and earth rotation.

...but the idea of the core spinning more rapidly and therefore creating an increase in heat and size is self explanatory.
It is not a question of new matter, but of heat expanding the existing matter.

OK, that I understand! And it may also explain any "unsual" volcanic activity.

Cheers! :tea:

The One
18th October 2011, 05:40
The lowest magnetic field is in the South Atlantic

Now i wonder if this has anything to do with the South Atlantic anomaly,but then thats something else xxx

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FSouth_Atlantic_Anomaly&ei=chGdTue7NcGw8QOalsStCQ&usg=AFQjCNGokJyBtb7KJ0jgMamVkwRfxtz3PQ&sig2=h5ed5oU5KYEanNJ9eL5oiQ

Ilie Pandia
18th October 2011, 05:52
The lowest magnetic field is in the South Atlantic

Now i wonder if this has anything to do with the South Atlantic anomaly,but then thats something else xxx

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FSouth_Atlantic_Anomaly&ei=chGdTue7NcGw8QOalsStCQ&usg=AFQjCNGokJyBtb7KJ0jgMamVkwRfxtz3PQ&sig2=h5ed5oU5KYEanNJ9eL5oiQ

Yes The One, that's exactly it!

The deep earth magnetic anomaly is the cause for the named "South Atlantic Anomaly" that you've linked to. As I understand it, the magnetic field is so weak that any craft or satellite we have there is exposed directly to the Sun's radiation. In fact the point of this documentary was to explain that anomaly. I take it you did not watch it :biggrin:

This was the part that has worried me the most actually. Is it possible that, in the process of magnetic poles flip, we will temporarily have (on the surface of the planet) an extremely weak (to non-existent) magnetic field? Because if that is so... we may be literally fried.

The computer animation in the documentary suggests a highly distorted field, but still a strong one. However, the presence of the South Atlantic anomaly suggests that the field may actually appear to collapse! (in fact that it happens is that inside the Earth the strong fields cancel each other)

The above is all based on the video and my rather limited understanding of magnetism, so I would not bet my life on it ;).

PS:

The Wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Atlantic_Anomaly) does a poor job of explaining what is actually happening. According the video the magnetic field is not at all so well defined and regularly shaped. The magnetic South is not necessarily on the opposite side of the magnetic North. It seems that Earth's magnetic fields is made of many more smaller magnetic fields that are permanently changing, and the result of that is not a "nice" field shape as we see in the physics books.

It easy to understand that if we will get to have more than one North pole and South pole the concept of "magnetic" axis looses it's meaning.

ThePythonicCow
18th October 2011, 09:24
Where does the "new matter" that accounts for the size increase come from?
"Free mass" :).

All heavenly bodies of sufficient size (sufficiently strong gravitational field at their core), a size something less than the size of earth's moon, create energy in their core, as electro-magnetic energy "blue-shifts" - increases in frequency and energy, gradually, over time. For sufficiently large bodies, apparently including the earth, this includes creating mass as well, out of "nothing" (the underlying ether.)

Our planet earth seems to be growing ... constantly. I doubt that most of this increase comes from meteor hits. Rather I think it comes from "free mass", which is as basic as "free energy" ... constantly being formed from the ether in regions of sufficiently strong gravity. The added mass then feeds back, increasing the gravitational field. This could explain why the tectonic plates on our earth would fit a smaller sphere ... the earth is getting fatter as mass and energy is created in its core, from the ambient ether. This explains the presence of matter in our universe; not some magical big bang (and who setup, by what mechanism, that big bang :p?)

These are not nuclear events, such as fission and fusion, which can transform one atom into two (fission) or two into one (fusion, such as the fusion of two hydrogen atoms into one helium atom, which accounts for part (only part) of the energy created by our sun.

Rather, "free mass" is the manifestation of new sub-atomic particles, such as neutrons, out of what seems like "nothing". Free neutrons decay (half life 15 minutes) into protons and electrons - beta decay. Thus are the basic sub-atomic particles of a hydrogen atom formed.

We cannot, by any known means using mass, light or electrical or magnetic fields, observe the underlying ether out of which mass and energy manifest, because our only means of observation all depend on these energies, masses and fields.

The galaxy, the solar system, the sun, the planets, and our earth all have massive turbulent electrical and magnetic fields, forming swirling vortices. Even a single neutron, electron, or proton has an electrical, magnetic vortex field; such sub-atomic particles are stable vortices of the underlying transmuting ether elements. Any planet that grows large enough to melt its core will form a magnetic field, as its melted core develops turbulent flows driven by thermal convection currents and the surrounding actively fluxuating electro-magnetic and gravitational fields.

The term "free mass" is my invention (so far as I know.) The rest of what is above is my present, no doubt flawed and limited, understanding of some of Paul LaViolette's work.

Ilie Pandia
18th October 2011, 16:11
...the earth is getting fatter as mass and energy is created in its core, from the ambient ether. This explains the presence of matter in our universe; not some magical big bang (and who setup, by what mechanism, that big bang :p?)

These are not nuclear events, such as fission and fusion, which can transform one atom into two (fission) or two into one (fusion, such as the fusion of two hydrogen atoms into one helium atom, which accounts for part (only part) of the energy created by our sun.

Rather, "free mass" is the manifestation of new sub-atomic particles, such as neutrons, out of what seems like "nothing"

Hi Paul,

Well the question you ask about the big bang, could be asked about the "magical ambient ether and the out-of-what-seems-like-nothing neutrons". Who did set those up and by what mechanism :)? And when you answer that you can go deeper and deeper... (ad infinitum?)

I believe that as long as we stay in the "each cause has an effect" paradigm, you can never find the "initial cause" (the cause that had no cause). Frankly, sometimes the idea that "the universe is, has been and always will be" makes a lot of sense as it eliminates the "time" and the need for "the initial cause". But of course that is tough to accept in our "causal universe", and we can go in circles debating that... :biggrin:

ThePythonicCow
18th October 2011, 20:14
...the earth is getting fatter as mass and energy is created in its core, from the ambient ether. This explains the presence of matter in our universe; not some magical big bang (and who setup, by what mechanism, that big bang :p?)
Well the question you ask about the big bang, could be asked about the "magical ambient ether and the out-of-what-seems-like-nothing neutrons". Who did set those up and by what mechanism :)? And when you answer that you can go deeper and deeper... (ad infinitum?)
Of course :). I figured when I wrote that someone would notice, and chuckled. :)

What's a bit more interesting is that The Big Bang Theory (http://ssscott.tripod.com/BigBang.html) explains by an enormous discontinuity.

Out of no where (at least no where explained by any physics I've seen), in a trillionth of a trillionth of a trillionth of a ten millionth of a second (ten to the minus 43 seconds - really quick) the entire universe came into existence compacted into a space ten to the minus 36 meters across (really tiny). It's been all down hill from there as the Universe cools and becomes less organized.

The so called "Laws of Thermodynamics" say that mass/energy and order are only lost, never gained, so to account for the rather obvious presence of a whole lot of mass/energy and of order, the Big Bang theory assumes some magical moment when we were gifted with a humongous amount of the stuff and that we've been losing it ever since.

The violation of the "Laws of Thermodynamics" are compressed into one magical moment, when they are violated in the extreme.

One can postulate such a theory ... indeed our physicists have ... but it's rather self-evidently one of the Grandest Fudges of Physics of all time!

vibrations
18th October 2011, 21:35
The theories valid today will be in a future seen equally stupid as we see the scientific theories from the past. Always repeating the same mistake thinking that we are standing in a final position of the discoveries, all in the past was crap, and today's paradigm is holly grail. If we (or better scientific society) would think fluid knowing from the beginning that every step is just a normal bus station and not the final one, the way of approaching to the problems changes.

The documentary is very interesting with usual lack of data (the TV producers mold their story as they want) but watching it I was asking myself, what if this growing phenomena of the different polarity patches has to do something with a fact that we (solar system) are passing through the galactic equator, so the magnetosphere is weakening because bellow the equator there is almost for sure different polarity which rules the subordinate bodies traveling over.

Any clues about it?

Alex Laker
18th October 2011, 23:07
The theories valid today will be in a future seen equally stupid as we see the scientific theories from the past. Always repeating the same mistake thinking that we are standing in a final position of the discoveries, all in the past was crap, and today's paradigm is holly grail. If we (or better scientific society) would think fluid knowing from the beginning that every step is just a normal bus station and not the final one, the way of approaching to the problems changes.

I'm not so sure I agree with all of this. Sure, a lot of past scientists have been wrong with respect to modern knowledge. But equally many of those scientists' contributions still stand tall in the modern picture of things. Certainly, scientists do not believe all the past is crap, as knowledge is built on - the paradigm doesn't get scrapped and completely rewritten; it evolves, and so like nature parts get deleted and others get added. I think that is natural. Perhaps where you are correct in my opinion is the belief that the at any given time the current paradigm is the 'holy grail'. I think scientists can be a bit arrogant at times thinking they are on the verge of all the answers, but maybe the media portrays it that way. As a physics student I certainly have respect for the grand scale of things and don't believe we will have all the answers in my life time, but I would like to think that any contribution we make as a generation is not in vain. In any case, I think most scientists have the best intentions when they make bold claims, but really it's all best guess.

ThePythonicCow
19th October 2011, 00:26
Always repeating the same mistake thinking that we are standing in a final position of the discoveries, all in the past was crap, and today's paradigm is holly grail. Some make that mistake. Some just enjoy discovering and creating new and better ways of understanding. It's entirely fine (in my book) to enjoy your new insights :), even though you'd wager good money that those insights will look rather bogus to someone (perhaps yourself, another day) coming after you.

onawah
19th October 2011, 00:31
What would happen to the current theories if we had a formula that expressed what consciousness is and how it works in the multiverse?

ThePythonicCow
19th October 2011, 00:42
What would happen to the current theories if we had a formula that expressed what consciousness is and how it works in the multiverse?

Well -- that would have profound affect on theories of consciousness -- but would be unlikely (not impossible, just unlikely) to have much affect in the short term on our theories of what gravity, electromagnetism, and mass are, at the atomic and sub-atomic levels. In the long run, there are always metaphorical interplays between theories at different levels, which can be hard to grasp even after the fact.

onawah
19th October 2011, 02:36
Isn't the point of the "new physics" that having never included Consciousness from the equations--and the affect that the Observer has on what is being observed--is what has caused everything to be questioned now, that was once thought to be law?
If "All is One", which is not just metaphor, but a physical reality, certainly even things like gravity, electromagnetism and mass are affected by Consciousness, as well as vice-versa.
The intellect loves to break things apart and create the illusion of separation, but when it does, Truth gets relegated to the back burner.

The One
19th October 2011, 21:48
Another great video about the earths core

Humans have mapped every corner of the globe -- from jungles and deserts to the depths of space. Yet we've gone only seven miles below the Earth's surface -- just one five hundredth of the way to the Core

QTDEQBw6yx4