PDA

View Full Version : Dying To Have Known

The One
17th October 2011, 21:41
In Dying To Have Known, filmmaker Steve Kroschel went on a 52-day journey to find evidence to the effectiveness of the Gerson Therapy – a long-suppressed natural cancer cure.

His travels take him across both the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans, from upstate New York to San Diego to Alaska, from Japan and Holland to Spain and Mexico.

In the end, he presents the testimonies of patients, scientists, surgeons and nutritionists who testify to the therapy’s efficacy in curing cancer and other degenerative diseases, and presents the hard scientific proof to back up their claims.

You will hear from a Japanese medical school professor who cured himself of liver cancer over 15 years ago, a lymphoma patient who was diagnosed as terminal over 50 years ago as well as noted critics of this world-renowned healing method who dismiss it out of hand as pure quackery.

So the question that remains is, Why is this powerful curative therapy still suppressed, more than 75 years after it was clearly proven to cure degenerative disease? The viewers are left to decide for themselves.My opinion tptb suppressed this my friends xxxxxxxxxxxx

DoUl7F7dWdE

Darla Ken Pearce
17th October 2011, 21:55
Imagine being responsible for the deaths of all the people who died of cancer and these other diseases since this was known. Keeping these secrets and adding more toxins to kill even greater numbers of us each year. Well, it's mind-boggling to say the least. Shame, shame, shame. No wonder Ben Fulford says people will try to hang those responsible on lampposts when this is fully known. Put this together with all the other deaths and genocide that has been going on along with it.

Wow. Forgiveness is required by all of us right now and in future days... By the end of this year, 2011, all will be known and seen in the light of a new day dawning now.

Ilie Pandia
17th October 2011, 22:52
Contrary to what is believed, capitalism does not promote low prices via what is known as "competition".

Capitalism promotes those businesses where you can make big bucks and where you can achieve "legal" monopoly via laws that suppress alternative solutions.

The cure for cancer is an example of such case.

WhiteFeather
17th October 2011, 22:57
The Gerson Therapy Is The Solution. The cure for cancer grows from right under our feet. Watch this one too.
wvzDHGLEUyw

jorr lundstrom
17th October 2011, 23:29
Imagine being responsible for the deaths of all the people who died of cancer and these other diseases since this was known. Keeping these secrets and adding more toxins to kill even greater numbers of us each year. Well, it's mind-boggling to say the least. Shame, shame, shame. No wonder Ben Fulford says people will try to hang those responsible on lampposts when this is fully known. Put this together with all the other deaths and genocide that has been going on along with it.

Wow. Forgiveness is required by all of us right now and in future days... By the end of this year, 2011, all will be known and seen in the light of a new day dawning now.

Those who we see as responsible, dont see themselves as responsible.
I dont say hang those soulless psychopates from lampposts. But Wont
get too upset if someone act on that idea. Forgiving them, NEVER!!!!!!!!

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/inanna1.jpg

Maia Gabrial
17th October 2011, 23:29
What I want to know is why do we have to accept their restrictions for anything? Don't we have a divine RIGHT to say what goes into our bodies or what kind of treatment we want? Why do we have to do as THEY say when it comes to our own bodies? WE are responsible for ourselves, not THEM! If I want to buy something that isn't approved by the Rockefeller bought-off FDA, then I've taken this responsibility upon myself, as is my divine right. So who the HE** do these fools think they are? WE'RE all the ultimate authority of our OWN bodies, not doctors, lawyers, politicians and certainly not misguided rich fools who have nothing better to do with their lives.....
This urks me to no end.
How dare they impose their will on us? I don't remember giving my permission. Did any of you do that?

Ilie Pandia
17th October 2011, 23:35
What I want to know is why do we have to accept their restrictions for anything?

We don't have to...

How dare they impose their will on us? I don't remember giving my permission. Did any of you do that?

They do it because we let them. We turning a blind eye, is our silent agreement. We not standing up for what we know is right, or in support of each other, is again our silent agreement.

There is a lot of talk of the 99% these days. That's a strong indicator where the power is, and where the responsibility lies.

Hanging the 1% won't help anybody. They will be replaced by others.

WhiteFeather
17th October 2011, 23:58
What I want to know is why do we have to accept their restrictions for anything?

We don't have to...

They do it because we let them. We turning a blind eye, is our silent agreement. We not standing up for what we know is right, or in support of each other, is again our silent agreement.

There is a lot of talk of the 99% these days. That's a strong indicator where the power is, and where the responsibility lies.

Hanging the 1% won't help anybody. They will be replaced by others.

Beautiful Words Ilie, Namaste

aranuk
18th October 2011, 00:39
Thank you so much The One (and only) for posting this video here! I was wondering if this diet/therapy would benefit those who have stents in their heart arteries? Like me. I take lots of tablets every day for my heart trouble and I also have diabetes. I fear if I started this therapy my arteries would inflate and the two stents would start wandering around to my brain. I wonder who poised the great doctor? Maybe his secretary? Was any person ever charged with his murder?

Stan

Dawn
18th October 2011, 01:49
I have spoken to hundreds of people about alternative medicine and do-it-yourself cures for everything ever since I realized how corrupt the western medical establishment is. Most people are not interested in making an change, or even trying anything new. In fact, most people will not ever read information given to them, or listen to audio recordings about alternative health information.

After watching this for years I finally came to the conclusion that people and doctors have an agreement. The doctors agree to treat the patients as though they are children, which the patients seem to crave. The doctors agree to abuse their bodies, and help them remain victims, or even help their bodies die. In return the patient agrees to pay them. It is honestly weird, in my view. It seems the patients are determined to have the experience, even if they know the outcome beforehand.

So, how can you say they are truly victims? Aren't they participating in their own situation? Are they perhaps victims of their programming? If that is the case, perhaps they are not wise enough to become autonomous yet?

Becoming an autonomous adult means you are responsible for yourself in this reality.

I once had a story told to me that applies here:

There were 2 men going to work in New York City. One drove his car into the city and parked in the parking garage before stopping by the newspaper stand. The other man took the subway, and after getting off at his stop, walked up the stairs to the same newspaper stand. Neither man had ever met before. When the first man saw the other he slugged him in the jaw and knocked him down, then walked away.

What happened?

Answer: The first man had a (perhaps unconscious) desire to attack someone. The second man had a deep desire to be victimized. When the 2 men met, the unconscious patterns interacted with each other. And the incident was the result.

Personally, I was the 'victim' of many types of abuse as a young woman. I did some very intense and deep personal work over a period of years, and the result is that I no longer play out this pattern in my life. I had to find out how I was creating the situations I endured. And when I did find out, I had to decide not to create them again.

Same in this situation. The victims need to stop being victims. It really isn't hard. The information about the alternatives is all over the internet, in every bookstore, and known by many cancer survivors who love to share (if anyone is willing to listen)

jorr lundstrom
18th October 2011, 09:45
On the 1 january 1983 we had a new law in Sweden concerning those things.
The law described how the transactions between the doctor and the patient
should unfold. The patient describes his bodlily difficulties, and the doctor finds
out wots the problem. Then the doctor have to present the different treatments
at hand on the hospital. Then the patient have to choose between the treatments
and decide wot treatment he wants. 2 years after I was involved in an investigation
on the hospital in my hometown to see wot the doctors and the nurses knew about
this law and wot impact it had on their work. Hardly anyone knew about it and those
who knew ignored it. I concluded that both doctors and patient prefered to play a game
of doctor/saviour----patient/helpless victim. And Im sorry to say I cant see any difference
today. But if you know about the law, you can create quite of a tumuluous situation. LOL

Maia Gabrial
18th October 2011, 13:43
Too bad our doctors aren't under the same restrictions that Chinese doctors are....They have to ensure that people stay healthy. If they get sick, the DOCTOR has to pay to get them healthy again! Now I like that....!