PDA

View Full Version : Any Changes In Your Body?

MargueriteBee
18th October 2011, 03:35
Has anyone noticed changes in your body? What I have noticed is that the upper part of my forehead feels bigger. My forehead used to be flat but now the upper part bulges out.

Another thing is I have more energy. All Ive eatten today is a bowl of oatmeal this morning and I feel I could walk a few miles. It seems the less I eat the more energy I have. Also My shoulder is healing up and not hurting as much and it has hurt all year.

You guys noticing anything unusual?

Ontarioguy
18th October 2011, 03:53
Hi MargueriteBee, I have noticed that lately as within the last couple of weeks, I am feeling the need to just grab a nap throughout the day at some point, whereas before this was not the case. And it is not because I have not been sleeping well. Also, I am experiencing both sides of my jaw aching. This is new to me as well. I have been feeling stronger though when I am at the gym....stronger than usual, and improved lung capacity. Having had asthma for the last 18 years, I am really noticing that I have not had the need for my puffer nearly as often again within the last couple of weeks. Unclear what these things are attributed to. Just thought I would share with this thread you have begun. :)

merkabagirll
18th October 2011, 04:09
Similar thread by LearningLight called 'Is this Happening to You Too?' ...

etheric underground
18th October 2011, 04:36
I go through stages of needing nana naps... to only needing 5 hours of sleep a day.
My body is rejecting any toxic or unnatural products. If i eat something with too
many preservatives or unknown ingredients that do not enhance our physical..
It very quickly causes a quick exit or arthritic pain.