PDA

View Full Version : Catholic Bishop Speaks Out About 9/11..!

jackovesk
18th October 2011, 06:00
Courageous Christian religious leader call for 911 Truth and WARN of the globalist elite.

qZyZT43IQtk

Referee
18th October 2011, 06:59
Another Great Video. This one hit home hard with me being raised as a Catholic. I have Hope again even Bishops with in the Catholic Church Are awakening and speaking out. I can not be more excited about the times we are all in . My Hope is reignited. Thanks for posting.

aranuk
18th October 2011, 07:18
Thank you Jacko my boy! That was so beautiful to hear! Such a brave Bishop. Methinks he will get his fingers rapped for that. I wonder what his audience thought about that too? Bishop Richard Williamson for Pope I say! Edit. I just googled him and see he was excommunicated from the Catholic Church by the Pope in 2009. It also said he got into trouble for denying the holocost as well.

Stan

aranuk
18th October 2011, 07:41
I have read a bit more about him, I am smiling here, well he is a wee bitto a nutter we say in Scotland. Now I am sure I don't want him to be Pope. No thanks. Anyway I agree with that speech he made wherever it was and when.

Stan

PHARAOH
18th October 2011, 12:24
If i had listened to someone this brave during my chruch going days I might still have been a devoute pupil of the church. Bless his soul, for he is a living testement to truth.

<8>
18th October 2011, 12:37
Thanks soo much...:)

P.s...funny how those who stands up and speak the truth, are allways called a nutter by the disinformation people out on the web.
I say: prove it to me, and i will believe it..

math330
18th October 2011, 12:50
"Poor modern man"

Indeed.

good find, thanks

apollo41
18th October 2011, 13:05
what a great priest! i was brought up catholic from a irish background, lost faith many, many years ago.
the bishops and priests, should now look into the corruption in the vatican??? the present pope and many others are most certainly corrupt and evil..
great post jacovesk
thankyou