PDA

View Full Version : Fairy!?! Pretty kewl

Unified Serenity
18th October 2011, 16:39
I just posted a link to a topic called Nibiru palace and another member noticed something in the first couple of minutes of the video. By jove, it looks like a freaking fairy that flies in from left to right starting about 1:26 of the video. Here is his screenshot:

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt7/rafaelmorgan2/fairy.jpg

You can see the video it came from here:

Nibiru palace thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32812-Nibiru-Palace)

I've never seen anything on video this interesting and clear with regards to lil people.

modwiz
18th October 2011, 16:53
That's fairy nice. :rolleyes:

Lisab
18th October 2011, 17:44
That was cool. x

RedeZra
18th October 2011, 17:49
it's Tingeling or perhaps one of her sisters ; )

lightning23
18th October 2011, 18:17
:closed::closed:

Sidney
18th October 2011, 18:51
I always wondered about the reality behind the "tinkerbell" creation. Historically, Disney is connected with alot of truths, covered up with fictional characters.

Miller
18th October 2011, 19:39
wow; that's awesome; I saw a fairy once!

When, what, where and how Jeia - that's so cool. Please tell us all about it ...

xoxo

lightning23
18th October 2011, 22:39

Unified Serenity
18th October 2011, 23:44
great story Jeia. I can't believe more people are not seeing this post and commenting. I am very hard to impress, and this photo/video is impressive to me.

Caren
18th October 2011, 23:55
Interesting vid and love the fairy :) I watched the first minute of the vid a couple of times because right around 50 seconds something else flies across in front of his face - very quickly. Could be an insect. Anyone else notice this?

lightning23
18th October 2011, 23:59

Unified Serenity
19th October 2011, 00:21
I've seen things out of the corner of my eye when doing ritual outside too, but I have never seen anything close to what's on this video. I did notice something fly by a little earlier, but that freeze frame nails it I think. I think i am in shock of getting something so clear on camera. Again, this guy is a serious Christian and has NEVER even hinted at a fairy or lil being in his documentary. It's been out a long time, and if he was hoaxing, I would think he would have had someone talk it up before now. Seems genuine.

Dawn
19th October 2011, 00:30
The new cameras catch a part of the infrared and ultraviolet spectrum we usually cannot see with our eyes. I usually 'feel' fairies or see them as fuzzy lights. However, I'll bet if I'd had a modern camera with me as such times, they could have been caught on film. I love that this shows proof. Wonderful!

Sidney
20th October 2011, 17:34
I ran across this youtube video with many many of these "thumbleinas" flying and playing. gave me goosebumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOA1D-nCd-o

delfine
20th October 2011, 19:20
Wow, amazing!:flypig:

eridu43
20th October 2011, 23:25
I love that someone caught a fairy on video. It is reassuring to those of us who've seen them before and had no proof beyond our adamant testimony that it really happened.
There is a rare gift called "Faerie Sight". Most of us with this ability were born that way. Some only reach it after a near-death trauma. Some gain the gift after actively seeking it through meditation or applying fairy ointment (made from four leaf clovers). A few others gain the gift by merely being truly open to seeing the fairy realm. I believe it is something we all have the ability to do, but some of us would rather be "normal" and close our minds to the possibility. It is easy to think you might be crazy when you see things the people around you can't see. Now that I'm in my fifties I still question my sanity when the strange makes itself known to me.
I've seen fairies for most of my life. I've seen people-sized fairy-folk and I've seen the wee little ones. When I was a small child I used to play hide and seek in the woods behind our garage with a young brownie the size of human child my age. Years I later when I was in my late twenties he showed himself to me through an open kitchen window while I was reading someone a short story I'd written -- he was all grown up and dappled with moonlight. He waited to see if I could see and recognize him, then he smiled and ran off. I was moved to tears to see my childhood friend again. It is a little embarrassing to admit that, but that's what happened.
During the summer of 1995 I was helping to run a metaphysical bookstore and crystal shop in Taos, New Mexico. After I'd opened the shop one morning I watched a wasp flying back and forth across the front of the store. I usually used a cup to catch insects that got trapped inside, to catch and release them. I was thinking, "Should I use a coffee cup or a clear drinking glass to help this wasp out?" As I was watching the wasp flying from the right side of the store, it paused mid-flight by the front door, only five feet from where I was standing, and turned into a fairy before my eyes! She was still wasp-sized. She smiled, gave me a hearty wave and few around the corner into the book room.
If seeing things like that makes me crazy, I don't want to be sane.

onawah
20th October 2011, 23:48
If seeing things like that makes me crazy, I don't want to be sane.

I don't blame you. I wouldn't either!
I took a workshop recently from a woman named Laura Walthers, who has captured what look like nature spirits, fairies, etc. on film.
Here is her website:
www.beingenchanted.com
It takes a moment to download the site, but it's worth it.
Some of the images are more realistic than others, some look like she was just projecting her own imagined image onto the background.
But some of them really look like the real thing.

jegz
13th January 2012, 11:07
Its a Locust!

Amenjo
13th January 2012, 12:37
Hi Peeps,

Here's a photo I took whilst walking my dog, her names Nugget ( hope I don't get banned for mentioning that! Lol ;) )

This is the original photo in it's raw format, there has been no photoshopping.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

BestLion
13th January 2012, 14:08

Thats quit a 'magical' photo. Nice -lovely! Ive been wanting to take photos of fairies for a long time. I build as a hobby bird houses. And I made a special house for fairies about 3 years ago..and set it about 15 foot up in a very old oak tree, that was rumored to be occupied by fairies. i would takes walk past that tree every so often looking for a fairy, so I could snap a picture..well about 3 weeks after I placed that fairy house up, bird occupied it. So my endeavor to capture fairies on film ended that day. :(
NOTE: if anyone builds a fairyhouse, it must not contain any iron..thus no nails, I used glue, oak wood, drilled holes and placed in those wooden nails. On the floor I laid a carpet made of moss, I painted the house with natural indigo, and no paints.
Anyway maybe will make another one in the future..

On post #1 it does look like something came in..I cant 100% say its a fairy, but it does appear as one. I am surprised this fairy in in that urban type area...but something to note..the Old Christian churches built on pagan places that often were built to fairies..this may be that fairies original home.

Star1111
13th January 2012, 15:02
I cant see the video, I want to see the fairy.. ................ pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease !
I LOVE fairies !
:(

Dorjezigzag
13th January 2012, 15:09
I recently started a thread where lots of interesting orbs were seen on a video
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?38431-Dancing-Orbs-
Watch especially around the legs
I'll place the video here as well, a lot quality has been lost on youtube compression, so its best to enlarge the screen, the four corners of a square button at the bottom right.
W7YyFkK3Ydg

Unified Serenity
13th January 2012, 16:19
I stopped the video right when the "bug" goes in front of the narrator. Here is the video, I don't know if it's blocked in the UK, I can load it just fine here in America.

Go the the 1:20 mark and let it play, then you can do the still frame like I did:

0NMi3LneiPM

Rosco1
13th February 2012, 22:00
Hi Peeps,

Here's a photo I took whilst walking my dog, her names Nugget ( hope I don't get banned for mentioning that! Lol ;) )

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

I have a similar photo taken back on 8th May 2010.

Make of it what you will

EnergyGardener
13th February 2012, 22:27
Welcome Back, US.