PDA

View Full Version : 300k Babies Stolen By Catholic Priests In Spain

MargueriteBee
19th October 2011, 00:05
Another revealing about the catholic church:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049647/BBC-documentary-exposes-50-year-scandal-baby-trafficking-Catholic-church-Spain.html

300,000 babies stolen from their parents - and sold for adoption: Haunting BBC documentary exposes 50-year scandal of baby trafficking by the Catholic church in Spain

Up to 300,000 Spanish babies were stolen from their parents and sold for adoption over a period of five decades, a new investigation reveals. The children were trafficked by a secret network of doctors, nurses, priests and nuns in a widespread practice that began during General Franco’s dictatorship and continued until the early Nineties. Hundreds of families who had babies taken from Spanish hospitals are now battling for an official government investigation into the scandal. Several mothers say they were told their first-born children had died during or soon after they gave birth.

Carmen
19th October 2011, 00:26
This inhumanity beggars belief!!

MargueriteBee
19th October 2011, 01:04
I hope they sue and bankrupt the church.

Dawn
19th October 2011, 01:08
One of the most thought provoking books I've read was about a man in Africa who was stolen from his village. He grew up in a Catholic orphanage with hundreds of other stolen boys inside a prison like tall wall, and was not allowed to speak his native language. As an adult he managed to remember enough from before the age of 5 or 6, to make it back home, where he was welcomed and allowed to attempt the rights of passage to become a man within the tribe. It is a heart rending story, and it is from this current time line. He now lives in the San Francisco Bay area because his people sent him out to carry the message of the tribal wisdom to the world.

If you would like to read about it, and also about the rights of passage into manhood which involve entering other worlds through portals in the earth here is the reference:
Of Water and the Spirit: Ritual, Magic and Initiation in the Life of an African Shaman (Compass) by Malidoma Patrice Some

the horror of the African people loosing their children this way in order to destroy their culture is despicable.

For the most part I see the balance on the planet, and the reasons behind seemingly heinous crimes that often occur here. But on this subject I have so much rage and indignation. I personally have a number of memories of past lives where the Catholic Church spearheaded my torture and death, and some really vivid memories of having my unborn child cut out of my womb while I was still alive and conscious. Uck!

The Catholic Church is truly evil. And, how about the information they are hiding from us in their vaults and archives. Wouldn't you love to know the aspects of our true history that they will not let us have access to?

East Sun
19th October 2011, 01:33
I'm not disagreeing with any of that but would like to say that recently my eyes were opened to an mostly unknown truth about the Catholic Church. There is and has been, for a long time, a war going on between the Pope and the head of the Jesuits sometimes known as the Black Pope. Black because they wear black except when they want to not be too conspicuous. Anyway the White Pope has a lot to fear from the Jesuits because of their history. They are the manipulators world wide according to a book by Eric Jon Phelps entitled "Vatican Assassins."
He, the author, is quite radical so there seem to be gross exaggerations in there. A more reliable book, entitled "The Jesuits" by Malachi Martin, an ex Jesuit, is also very informative about the Catholic Church. So, in order to keep things on an even keel I would recommend reading at least part of those books.
The Pope does not have the power people think he does. There have been bad and good Popes as we know but they should not be all painted with the same brush. Just my opinion.

meeradas
19th October 2011, 01:41
another reason [exposed] why all organized religion has got to go

Carmen
19th October 2011, 01:44
Abundant Traveller, I know the book! It's called 'Of Water and the Spirit'. Can't remember his name, but the country he is from is Bekeno Faso, and I've spelt the first word wrong! Fantastic book, fantastic story. To me it answered a question I had about why so many of the leaders in former colonies are such despots! They were dragged/kidnapped from villages in many cases and trained how to be 'white men' by the catholic church. All their tribal training and rites of passage as young men was replaced by abusive white man systems via the Jesuits. All their tribal knowledge was beaten out of them.

His name is Malidoma Patrice Some

mosquito
19th October 2011, 01:52
Burkina Faso - a former French colony

MargueriteBee
19th October 2011, 01:59
I didnt see anything about this on the MSM in the US. Spread this far and wide. All Catholics should know this has and is going on. What a disgrace!

Dawn
19th October 2011, 02:29
Thanks... I just ammended my post, but here it is again
Of Water and the Spirit: Ritual, Magic and Initiation in the Life of an African Shaman (Compass) by Malidoma Patrice Some

===

Mod-edit: I changed the HTML CODE display to Bold INDENT - easier to read :) :cow: :)

MargueriteBee
19th October 2011, 03:20
I look forward to the day tyranny by religion is done. Done, done, done.

MargueriteBee
19th October 2011, 03:56
It is a good bet that they have done this in every country in the world.....

TWINCANS
19th October 2011, 04:46
In Canada from 1870 to the mid-1900's, between 52,500 - 90,000 children are unaccounted for after being forced into Canadian Indian Affairs Department residential schools, most of which were run by the church. Stories of brutal rape, beatings and murder of these children abound.

http://www.shannonthunderbird.com/residential_schools.htm

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1060676--aboriginal-residential-school-survivors-share-stories

MargueriteBee
19th October 2011, 04:50
And not to mention American Indian children.

music
19th October 2011, 06:03
In Australia between 1910 and 1970, about 100,000 indigenous children were removed from families and adopted out to white families, most becoming a kind of slave, many abused, some treated well, but all forced to abandon their culture. This was government policy, and I think 6 seperate churches were involved. A few years ago, the government formerly apologised, though there was much debate about the wording of the apology to reduce the chances of compensation claims being successful. Per capita, Australia remains one of the most racist societies on earth.

Carmen
19th October 2011, 06:25
Judging by all these posts of examples from all round the world. This policy of indoctrinating/destroying indigenous culture was a planned global genocide of the indigenous way of life. These peoples were far closer to nature. Their knowingness passed down through tribal learning was intact and strong. In that state they had not fear and therefore could not be mind controlled. They were also self sufficient and not dependent. They were not infected with religion.

These are just a few thoughts of mine. Sort of connecting the dots of the information posted here.

MargueriteBee
19th October 2011, 07:22
http://itccs.org/

A second indigenous Nation authorizes digs for their lost children and endorses the ITCCS – The Canadian government strikes back against the Mohawk residential school inquiry, and a long cover-up is revealed.
Brantford, Ontario:

At the start of a third week of an unprecedented aboriginal-led investigation into the burial sites of missing children at Canada’s oldest Indian residential school, more native nations are rallying to the cause of Mohawk elders hunting for mass graves – and the government of Canada is striking back.

A second indigenous group, the traditional Squamish nation on Canada’s west coast, has authorized ITCCS Secretary Kevin Annett to begin surveys and digs for graves of residential school children on their own territory. In a written declaration, traditional elder (siem) Kiapilano stated,

“As the Landlord to the Squamish Nation lands and natural resources, I appoint Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice to act with a Right of Entry to claim the said buildings of all the Anglican, Catholic and United churches located on Squamish Nation territory … Kevin is given full authority to access the burial sites for excavation, conduct (of) forensic research as to the cause of death, and provide a proper traditional burial pursuant to Squamish nation ancient ways, and surrender those responsible for this genocide to my people or a public inquiry …”

The Squamish territory comprises all of the present city of Vancouver and its surrounding region, including the location of three former Indian residential schools.

MargueriteBee
19th October 2011, 07:29
http://www.danielnpaul.com/IndianResidentialSchools.html

Quoted from We Were Not the Savages:

"In 1936 a fifteen-year-old girl from the nearby Shubenacadie Reserve refused to return to the school and gave the following statement to the agent and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police:

"I have been going to Indian school for the past five years.... Before my holidays this year I was employed in kitchen for eleven weeks.... In the eleven weeks ... I spent a total of two weeks in school. The Sister has beaten me many times over the head and pulled my hair and struck me on the back of neck with a ruler and at times grabbed ahold of me and beat me on the back with her fists.

MargueriteBee
19th October 2011, 07:35
http://banishedbabies-australia.blogspot.com/

"Child Migrants Programme"
An estimated 150,000 British children were sent to overseas colonies and countries in the commonwealth such as Australia. This practice was in effect from the beginning of the nineteenth century until 1967. Many of these children were sent to orphanages, foster homes and institutions run by religious orders, where they were used as a free source of labor and many were sexually, physically and emotionally abused and neglected. These children were classified as orphans although most were not. The prime consideration was money as it was cheaper to care for children in commonwealth countries than it was in the United Kingdom. This program was carried out with the complicity of the Methodist Church, the Catholic Church and the Salvation Army among others. At least 10,000 children some as young as 3 were shipped to Australia after World War II, most to join the ranks of the “Forgotten Australians”, the term given for those who experienced care in foster homes and institutions in the 20th century. Among these Forgotten Australians were members of the “Stolen Generation”, the children of Australian Aborigines, forcibly removed from their homes and raised in white institutions. In 2008 Australian Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd apologized to the approximately 500,000 “forgotten Australians” and in 2010 British Prime Minister Gordon Brown issued a similar apology to those who were victimized by the Child Migrants Programme. But, is an apology enough for the unerasable damaged caused to thousands of victims?...
Film: Oranges & Sunshine (2011)

MargueriteBee
19th October 2011, 07:42
More:

http://64.38.12.138/News/2009/012641.asp

It wasn’t until 1973 that the practice of taking aboriginal children and placing them in mission boarding schools was prohibited by law in Australia. There has never been a law passed in America to end the same practice. In the 1960s the government-backed practice of taking Indian children from their parents and placing them in Bureau of Indian Affairs and Christian missionary boarding schools began to end of its own volition.
In Australia and in America the children were taken from their parents and their homelands to “breed the black out of them” and in America they were taken to “breed the Indian out of them.” The saying popular in the hierarchy of the Catholic Church and in other denominations, as well as in the halls of Congress, was “Kill the Indian, Save the Child.”

Corncrake
19th October 2011, 08:10
These are such terrible stories. The film Oranges and Sunshine showed the hidden scandal of British children being removed fromm their families and sent to children's homes in Australia and Canada where some received the most awful abuse. This went on until the late 1960's. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13519357 Remember too the 'lost children of Argentina' who disappeared during the military dictatorship in the late 1970's early '80's. Many of the young people who opposed the military dictatorship were imprisoned and their babies were taken from them and given to the families of members of the miliary to raise as their own (shades of the Nazi Lebensborn project). When visiting Buenos Aires some years ago I saw the 'Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo' still demonstrating to find out the fate of their children and grandchildren. The Official Story is one view of this.

Sorry Margueritebee - you have already covered the Child Migrant Programme

motherlove
19th October 2011, 08:30
Thank you for the links. Trauma has shaped this world. To create the future we need to heal the past. Best Wishes.

Tarka the Duck
19th October 2011, 11:40
We watched that documentary last night - utterly shocking.
Yet another story to add to the collection...

Maia Gabrial
19th October 2011, 12:04
Re: 300k Babies Stolen By Catholic Priests In Spain
I look forward to the day tyranny by religion is done. Done, done, done.

It's believable that the Catholic Church would do this kind of thing. Afterall, they sexually molest children. Why not steal them, too? The Vatican has alot to answer for. All I can say is....SOON!

On another note, the NWO wants one world religion on top of everything else. Makes you wonder which religion they think is worthy of their foul order....

I'm with you about getting rid of all religions; but then they should be replaced with SPIRITUALITY.
Have no fear, those of you who are so wrapped up in the dogmas of church, you'll like where spirituality will take you....

East Sun
19th October 2011, 15:29
There is a real challenge that I can't find any solution to. Because I was raised Catholic I understand why the millions of practicing Catholics are unaware of what has been going on and still is. I know them and I understand why they believe and do not want to be told something they would see as prejudices against them. (A lot of them have witnessed persecution first hand).

I went in search of truth so now I know things they will never believe. The big problem is that I and others can not make them aware no matter how we try. They are victims and they will never know it (most of them).

Very slowly the world is becoming aware of many things that are wrong in all forms of power around us. But, it will take time. If it's true that consciousness and DNA are changing increasingly faster we may not have to wait long. The next generation will definitely experience great changes, for the better, I hope. That's from my perspective as a retired person. Hope I see evidence of it in my lifetime.

P. S. Just want to emphasize that there are many good Priests and Nuns and all the way up the line, who are dedicated to living their beliefs to best of their abilities.
Much good has also been done in poor countries as well.

I would be glad to see an end to all Christian Church dogma.

Davy
19th October 2011, 15:44
I'm not disagreeing with any of that but would like to say that recently my eyes were opened to an mostly unknown truth about the Catholic Church. There is and has been, for a long time, a war going on between the Pope and the head of the Jesuits sometimes known as the Black Pope. Black because they wear black except when they want to not be too conspicuous. Anyway the White Pope has a lot to fear from the Jesuits because of their history. They are the manipulators world wide according to a book by Eric Jon Phelps entitled "Vatican Assassins."
He, the author, is quite radical so there seem to be gross exaggerations in there. A more reliable book, entitled "The Jesuits" by Malachi Martin, an ex Jesuit, is also very informative about the Catholic Church. So, in order to keep things on an even keel I would recommend reading at least part of those books.
The Pope does not have the power people think he does. There have been bad and good Popes as we know but they should not be all painted with the same brush. Just my opinion.

Please,,,, Good or bad they are all part of a religion that has Brainwashed, murdered and stolen peoples money in the name of Jesus!

ThePythonicCow
19th October 2011, 15:56
Please,,,, Good or bad they are all part of a religion that has Brainwashed, murdered and stolen peoples money in the name of Jesus!

Please,,,, Good or bad we are all part of a humanity that has Brainwashed, murdered and stolen peoples money in the name of some good! :)

crested-duck
19th October 2011, 15:58
PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION- The PROBLEM: catholic church says preist cannot marry and have sexual relations with females. The REACTION: rape and molest children instead. SOLUTION : destroy the catholic religion in particular and kill the pedophiles !! As a victim myself I would gladly pull the trigger and see them suffer a miserable death!

another bob
19th October 2011, 17:30
As a victim myself I would gladly pull the trigger and see them suffer a miserable death!

I have come into this world to see this:
the sword drop from men's hands even at the height of their arc of anger
because we have finally realized there is just one flesh to wound and it is His -
the Christ's, our Beloved's.
I have come into this world to see this: all creatures hold hands as we pass through this miraculous existence we share on the way to even a greater being of soul,
a being of just ecstatic light, forever entwined and at play with Him.
I have come into this world to hear this:
every song the earth has sung since it was conceived in the Divine's womb
and began spinning from His wish,
every song by wing and fin and hoof,every song by hill and field and tree and woman and child, every song of stream and rock,
every song of tool and lyre and flute, every song of gold and emerald and fire,
every song the heart should cry with magnificent dignity to know itself as God:
for all other knowledge will leave us again in want and aching - only imbibing the glorious Sun will complete us.
I have come into this world to experience this:
men so true to lovethey would rather die before speaking an unkind word,
men so true their lives are His covenant - the promise of hope.
I have come into this world to see this:
the sword drop from men's hands even at the height of their arc of rage
because we have finally realized there is just one flesh we can wound.

~ Hafiz ~

Blessings!

Tony
19th October 2011, 17:38
It's so amazing and sickening how lies and deceit can become so... righteous.
I wonder if this is going on elsewhere in the world?

Tarka the Duck
19th October 2011, 17:52
PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION- The PROBLEM: catholic church says preist cannot marry and have sexual relations with females. The REACTION: rape and molest children instead. SOLUTION : destroy the catholic religion in particular and kill the pedophiles !! As a victim myself I would gladly pull the trigger and see them suffer a miserable death!

I feel for you. Thank you for your courage.
Kathie

East Sun
20th October 2011, 17:45

So, you blame the well meaning believers who strive to follow the teachings, whether they are unknowing of anything outside what they have been taught. Unbelievable!!!!

MargueriteBee
20th October 2011, 19:47
The innocent belivers are just that, but those who participate and/or know and do nothing will suffer the karma. Justice prevails eventually.

Dawn
5th November 2011, 03:03
This thread is one of the most terrible to me. I feel such impotent rage when reading it. I think I am tying into all the emotion around this issue for so many parents and free peoples around the world. It actually causes a feeling of nausea in my stomach.

You do realize that this is how the churches remain strong? They are literally capturing innocents born here, and indoctrinating them, so that they have no hope of freedom as beings-in-a-body here. Not only that, but future children born to these captured ones are likely to be brought up in the church.

I went to a Catholic Mass in Mexico as an observer. While in the mass I saw so many visions of torture, killing, rape and evil done by that particular body (the Roman Catholic Church) that these visions still haunt me to this day. How many of us on this forum have experienced lives where they were repressed by organized religions? It seems to me that the Roman Catholic Church may be the actual seat of malevolent evil on the planet.

I have done a lot of inner forgiveness work on this topic. I remember being burned, stoned, suffocated, cut open, starved, and otherwise tortured in various inquisitions. I remember these as clearly as many of the memories of this life, even though they did not happen this time around in this body.

I might have more forgiveness work to do... or I might just be picking up the collective wound from all of us on the planet who have been victimized by this monster.

The only thing I can see that allows forgiveness is that they have truly lost their connection to the Oneness which is the TRUTH behind this reality. Pity them for they know not what they do.
Well, they actually do know, but in their present state of disconnectedness they do not realize.