PDA

View Full Version : War in the USA - US Senator, Bernie Sanders

NewFounderHome
19th October 2011, 21:13
Here is a video then i had overlooked in the past. I just did look at it and decided to share it with Avalon. Sorry if it was alerady under you radar.

pSD7rDdbgA4

Peace and love to all.

NewFounderHome
20th October 2011, 23:58
What do you think of his comments.

GlassSteagallfan
21st October 2011, 01:49
Nice post NFH

I believe taxing the rich will guarentee the disolution of the middle class. We must have Glass Steagall (HR 1489)

On another note, I nominate that guy sitting behind Bernie for statue of the year.

NewFounderHome
21st October 2011, 06:44
Nice post NFH

I believe taxing the rich will guarentee the disolution of the middle class. We must have Glass Steagall (HR 1489)

On another note, I nominate that guy sitting behind Bernie for statue of the year.

Nothing seem's to surprise him, the lad in the back. :cool:

Lost Soul
21st October 2011, 08:26
The middle class is already being pushed down. Loss of middle class production jobs followed by the loss of middle class support jobs (accounting, delivery services, building trades), the encouragement of heavy debt (easy credit) during the housing boom, the creation of a new indentured servitude thanks to unpayable student loans, as well as the possible devaluation of the dollar to destroy retirement funds, earnings and savings can seal the doom for the majority of the middle class.

Got food? Got precious metals and most importantly, got your spiritual house in order?

NewFounderHome
21st October 2011, 16:42
The middle class is already being pushed down. Loss of middle class production jobs followed by the loss of middle class support jobs (accounting, delivery services, building trades), the encouragement of heavy debt (easy credit) during the housing boom, the creation of a new indentured servitude thanks to unpayable student loans, as well as the possible devaluation of the dollar to destroy retirement funds, earnings and savings can seal the doom for the majority of the middle class.

Got food? Got precious metals and most importantly, got your spiritual house in order?

It’s funny then an America Senator would say this in front of others and it doesn’t do any wave. :wave:

Cidersomerset
21st October 2011, 17:57
Thanks NewFounderHome.....Good post and well done to the senator Bernie Sanders from Vermont..The man behind him looked horrified. LOL..

The out sourcing of work to third world countries has been going on for 30 yrs the same happened here in the UK. They all know why to make

maximum profits for the corporations.. This agenda has been set up for yrs. Cheers Steve