PDA

View Full Version : 'The Real 4400' UFO-Contactees & Abductees Worldwide

ExomatrixTV
21st October 2011, 13:13
'The Real 4400' UFO-Contactees & Abductees Worldwide

yJC505D5gYg

source video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJC505D5gYg)

UFO Documentary inspired by:

~The 4400 TV Series Synopsis Compendium:

The pilot begins with a ball of light sailing towards Earth, but rather than the expected catastrophic event, thousands of returned abductees are left with no memory of their otherworldly experiences. Each has been gone anywhere from a few months to several decades, but hasn't aged a day. These are the stories of the 4400 abductees after they are returned to Earth. The show follows two NSA agents who are trying to figure out what happened and why. Some of those returned have been affected in mysterious ways with certain abilities, both good and bad.

Cidersomerset
21st October 2011, 18:29
This is not the Sci Fi show it is an alien abductee documentry and v,good....The above title may be confusing ......

Thanks Exomatrix....I was not sure whether I was in the mood for this vid. But I am glad I did excellent video even Nick Pope was positive!
The abduction phenomenon is nothing to do with sleep paraylsis..I have not been abducted to my knowledge, but I have had sleep paralysis
quite a few times over the years and it has nothing to do with aliens. In my case its usually mundane like being late for work,and being unable
to move even though you think you are awake , and scenarios like that.

Some good new case studies as well as a interview with Travis Walton at the Start..

At the end Dr.Brian cox of the BBC Universe programme, says that over the last 10 yrs physicists believe that there maybe 12 dimensions or more , wormholes and poss time travel !!

This is a good video ,if you are wondering whether to watch, its one of the most objective on the subject imho...

Cheers Steve

ExomatrixTV
17th February 2021, 21:29
The Real 4400 | UFO Contactees | Documentary
IwkEm9Bz5lY

this one works :)

mojo
17th February 2021, 22:27
This might come as a surprise. There are people that have experienced contact to a degree we can not imagine. It's a real shame they want to remain private for a number of reasons you can guess. I personally have kept aspects to a paranormal case private. When geneticist Garry Nolan visited here he told me about another man having encounters in the Sierras, that he wanted to remain private. He was a medical doctor. There are enough reasons that people have to remain silent. How sad that is for full disclosure. While Im at it... As far as disclosure goes. It happened but how strange we rarely talk about the why...

Agape
18th February 2021, 08:55
In risk of sounding little pathetic I want to share funny reflection.

What if wild birds knew ...how many of them live trapped in cages for life because those who were “abducted” by humans and escaped share the story. Would they not try to oust the “reporting bird” for trying to create drama about it.

Our chances here stand in knowing and in walking the path together to knowing more.

It often helps to keep mental peace and quiet if you know rather than waste lifetime on fighting doubters. We are internally predisposed and compelled to our desire for full understanding, truth,
no matter what is it called and there are but few meaningful steps we can take towards more advanced understanding , meeting others on the way , arriving at greater shores of the Sea of Space-Time and so forth.

Further we go I feel our time is more precious, unless it blends.

We are here for a short time yet we are meant to understand something bigger about our existence than surpasses whatever we have been taught
and we were promised in ways that we can complete that journey in our lifetime, if we try and do not fall to abyss .

It’s already so happening for many people.

These steps happen in consciousness, intelligence, clarity of insight in between any “us and them”, they happen all the times seemingly in big numbers.
Is human consciousness and it’s evolution required to reach proverbial threshold that will enable communication .

Is this the very reason for why awareness of Life “out there” is being restricted and suppressed together with awareness of countless intangible phenomena that are native part of our awareness.

And so forth

😀💫🦢