PDA

View Full Version : Transduction, empaths, and the human body

Decibellistics
23rd June 2010, 19:10
Now you all may already know all this but I always hear people speaking about allowing one to transced into a higher vibrational frequency through love. Though if this is true then it must be possible to document the waveforms of emotions which I believe to be possible. I'd like to see some physics experiments done on this subject.

Transducer: a device that receives a signal in the form of one type of energy and converts it to a signal in another form.

The human body certainly is a transducer, we take food energy and convert it to heat, we convert electrical energy in our brains, chemical energy and so on and so forth. Now on to a more metaphysical theoretical question.

If empaths are able to feel and "see" other people's emotions, then this means the human body has the ability to receive some format of emotion as energy. This also implies that the human body has the ability to output energies into the reality around us.

Now with this noted, let's take a look at some of the input and output practices of one group. Buddhists allow negative energy to be inputted into their bodies, they meet this negativity within the world with the ocean of compassion and lean into the negativity with a calm and peaceful mind. They then convert this signal of negative energy into a higher frequency waveform which is love.

I argue, if it is found to be true, that if emotions can by nature be seen as a waveform before it collapses into matter or converts to another energy which is perceivable by the human body or some aspect of the such, then this leads to the fact that emotions can be calculated by mathematical processes.

I now beg the question, does the emotion we perceive around us and output into the world cause facets of reality to come into existence. Do the waveforms we output eventually collapse into matter which in turn creates individual realities?

I think there is a lot more to it than emotion......thought, intent, etc. I haven't been able to find any serious physics experiments done on the subject, other than the what the bleep do we know movie where the monks bless the water and emotions causes different geometrical patterns to occur.

If we can measure these aspects scientifically, what exactly would be the use of knowing the information behind emotion. Could we harness this form of energy? Could the ability to recycle out the negativity and input positive energy into the world be possible? The sky is the limit really. It also depends on how we conduct ourselves when these emotions are encountered either internally or from an external source. Maybe the real solution isn't to build some machine but to tell the population this information, if found to be a reality, and allow our own bodies to be the transducer. What if everyone did what a Buddhist does for a week straight???? Would we see a change?
What what what what....lol This is mainly speculation to induce thoughts.

Decibellistics
23rd June 2010, 19:20
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MMfCvdyaNGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MMfCvdyaNGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

illuminate
23rd June 2010, 19:25
I now beg the question, does the emotion we perceive around us and output into the world cause facets of reality to come into existence. Do the waveforms we output eventually collapse into matter which in turn creates individual realities?
YOU BET!!!!!

If we can measure these aspects scientifically, what exactly would be the use of knowing the information behind emotion.
Proof that we are indeed CREATORS :biggrin1:

The sky is the limit really.
You are so correct!!

It also depends on how we conduct ourselves when these emotions are encountered either internally or from an external source.
Exactly, this is what makes the rule: treat others how YOU want to be treated so golden :love:

Maybe the real solution isn't to build some machine but to tell the population this information
I agree!

Would we see a change?
Absolutely!

:panda:

Decibellistics
23rd June 2010, 19:42
I do believe :). Pretty common knowledge to all I'm sure. With a dorky science edge to attempt to prove what we already know within lol.

illuminate
23rd June 2010, 19:47
the dorky science edge is what makes it so cool!
plus, what a gift to humanity it would be to provide the proof that so many are looking for!

Decibellistics
23rd June 2010, 20:07
Heisenberg's uncertainty principle kinda fudges my theory up though hahahahaha

mike1414
24th June 2010, 07:58
many thanks for the good thread

i am an over-sensitive empath myself and in the past i use to struggle with this but as iv grown older i believe iv learnt how to work with and use the way i am for the best i can be. this is not to say that i dont still struggle with these issues bcos i do, just in a different way and from a different perspective.
emotions have a big part to play in our lives, perhaps the biggest, and the interaction we have with fellow people as well as on a collective level is pointless and useless without our ability to interact and engage on an emotional level imo.

everything is energy....including our emotions and feelings....and ofcourse these have a driving force or appear as the motivation for what we experience and percieve in our respective lives.
imo it does not need for everyone to adapt to a buddhist way of life and being, but an elusively simple awareness and knowing that we are much more powerful than we believe we are currently...and infact it is I who determines what direction or what path i choose to embark on next. (however it would be a great sight for many sore eyes to view a world where everyone was to do what a buddhist does for a straight week, as you say:)...a global shambhala maybe?)

when one starts to understand emotions and how they really work and where they come from....one can start to see how intention and emotional energy marry together very beautifully

really interesting stuff tho when one delves into the realm of emotions and how they impact our lives spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, collectively

peace always
mike

conk
24th June 2010, 14:26
HeartMath Institute. Interesting work done there.

Decibellistics
25th June 2010, 03:51
Mike, I've been trying to explain intent to friends for a long time. And Intent combined with "mastered" emotions really can be a form of magic. They do coincide. The trick is to be able to conduct oneself in a particular form when the emotion is encountered, and allowing one's intent to become physical through action.

Also, Thanks Conk I'll check 'em out

MargueriteBee
25th June 2010, 05:20
Intent combined with "mastered" emotions really can be a form of magic. They do coincide. The trick is to be able to conduct oneself in a particular form when the emotion is encountered, and allowing one's intent to become physical through action.

You bet, detachment with focused thought backed by strong will.

Decibellistics
26th June 2010, 04:22
Danke Marguerite!