PDA

View Full Version : A New Convert To David And A Question

Floyd
22nd October 2011, 22:47
The last thing I want to do is be rude, mates, but I see a lot of discussions started where someone posts their opinion or facts...without posting David's first. Wouldn't it be right to start with David's opinion or asking what his opinion would be - those who are smarter and more David-inclined could guide us - than the other way around? :confused:

EileenCookies
22nd October 2011, 22:56
Hi, not clear what you are asking about/for. I do support David and saw him in person when he came to Santa Cruz. He is a scientist geek type with a intuitive nature and some healing talents. I don't support him fully as he does get 'out there' and has ideas (he isn't in his wisdom....yet). I do check out what he says and if you enjoy his work then his website says everything. I went back two years on his blog and found out all I needed from him. Really helps out to do this because then Ancient Aliens on the history channel isn't so far out and hard to fathom.

eileen

Floyd
22nd October 2011, 23:19
You saw him IN person? wow, lucky ducky!! What I am saying is rather than start discussions with what WE might think, let's start them with David's wisdom THEN discuss our pinions. Makes sense to me and thanks for the Rely!

aranuk
22nd October 2011, 23:28
The last thing I want to do is be rude, mates, but I see a lot of discussions started where someone posts their opinion or facts...without posting David's first. Wouldn't it be right to start with David's opinion or asking what his opinion would be - those who are smarter and more David-inclined could guide us - than the other way around? :confused:

Hi Floyd, which David are you referring to as I think there are thousands of Davids out here? My brother is called David. So am I to guess it is Wilcock or Icke then. How do the other posters know which one you mean?

Stan

NewFounderHome
23rd October 2011, 00:47
Hello Floyd,

Could you explain what you mean and witch David are we talking about.

Peace and love dear friends

ThePythonicCow
23rd October 2011, 02:52
I'm closing this thread.

Just paying homage to David (whomever), and berating us for not asking what would David think before posting ... does not a useful thread make.

ThePythonicCow
23rd October 2011, 07:06
P.S. - It turned out, after some discussion with Floyd, that he was referring to David Wilcock.