PDA

View Full Version : Atoms to Universe, pattern of nature, and consciousness.

G.A
23rd October 2011, 09:19
My intent in making this post is of course discussion with my fellow Avalonians and to hopefully be referred to some reading material or documentary that combines and discusses what I will describe in the following.

Firstly, natures pattern of design is found to be a repeating pattern, many times reflecting the golden spiral, golden ratio, Fibonacci numbers, etc. We can see the self repeating patterns in many of natures creations:

http://jwilson.coe.uga.edu/EMT668/EMAT4680.2000/Smith.Natalie/math5200/research%20project/pictures/davinci.gif
http://inlinethumb14.webshots.com/42573/2291805260103611142S600x600Q85.jpg
http://www.furniture-contemporary.com/images/sunflower.jpg

Now let's look at the following diagram. What does it represent?
http://bioweb.wku.edu/courses/Biol115/Wyatt/atom1.gif

If you thought its a representation of an Atom, you are correct.
You would also be correct if you thought it represnts a subatomic particle, or even a solar system.
The diagram is merely representative of a center/nucleus being orbited. This is precisely what our solar system is, and also what atoms/subatomic particles are.

It seems nature really does favor self repeating patterns from the smallest particles known to man to the biggest.

So what is an atom? It is positive and negative energies orbiting around a neutral energy in its center. It is also the building block of everything. Everything... even solid matter like the chair you are sitting on is made of this energy.

To recap and summarize quickly, everything is made up of atoms (energy) and nature tends to design in self repeating patterns.

What is the nature of consciousness in atoms? Scientifically speaking, it is my understanding that atoms form a new consciousness to encompass their current form. What this means is that a single atom will behave as a single atom. When atoms combine, due to external forces, they create a molecular structure. Upon taking this new form, whatever it may be, the combined atoms form a new unity-consciousness that behaves as the newly created structure. So as atoms combine making bigger and/or more complex structures, so too do they form a new unified consciousness.

Lets discuss this in the context of a human. A human is made up of many complex structures of combined atoms, and also has a very complex and advanced consciousness. Every cell crawling around in our bodies acts on its own, fulfilling a separate task, in service of the big picture..... us. On a side note, our design also follows the golden ration and our limbs are one of the many examples found on the human body of self repeating patterns.

The complex consciousness formed by the microscopic atoms within a relatively galactic human body is mind blowing to say the least. And we, just like everything else, are made up of the positive, negative, and neutral energies of an atom.

So lets theoretically scale this up a notch or two, seeing as how nature likes to repeat patterns. Since, everything is made up of energy, what is the difference, really, between an atom and a solar system? The sun (made up of atoms/energy) is a center point being orbited by planets (bodies of energy). What if nature created atoms in the image of a solar system? The solar system, on the scale of the universe, is no different than an atom on the scale of our planet. And if the solar system is just a single atom combined with other many such atoms, it must form a structure. That structure as we know it is called the universe.

But we are missing something here and it is the concept of consciousness. Seeing as how when atoms form bigger and more complex structures, they also form a more complex consciousness... what says the complex unification of solar systems won't also create a complex consciousness.

It seems to me that the universe is far more complex and inclusive than the human body could ever hope to be. It only makes sense that the universe, as a whole, must encompass such a vast consciousness... that the only suitable name for it, in the human language, would be 'god". We may very well be the cells crawling around inside the body of the universe, as the cells of the human body crawl around in us, serving the bigger picture.

This fits in with the statements "As above so below" and "Created man in his image/likeness".

This theory can very well take away the need for extra dimensions, spirits, etc etc., and can also explain what we would refer to as paranormal phenomena. Cells in the human body communicate energetically (telepathically). Synapses fire off electrical signals transmitting information. We, as cells on the universal body, might be getting such signals from the universal brain from time to time. We may fire off electrical signals to one another. Maybe meditation feels good because we clear up the instructional path between ourselves and the universal brain which strengthens our connection to it. If we lose our connection to the brain, we may become a cancer to the universe just like the cells in our body becomes cancerous when it becomes disconnected from the rest of the body.

Oh boy, I've lost my train of thought a few times while writing this and I've caught myself rambling on so I am just going to stop and post this now. Pardon the incoherence.

ROMANWKT
23rd October 2011, 09:31
Hi G.A

Here's another way at looking at the mathematically based reality called the matrix as consciousness, good thread keep building on it.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32896-MANIFESTING-IN-THE-MATRIX-its-all-nonsense-part-2

regards
roman

Seikou-Kishi
23rd October 2011, 11:00
Hey G.A., absolutely great thread!

I've been David Wilcock's new book recently and he demonstrates that the mean orbits of the planets of the solar system are related by the geometry of the platonic solids. For example, he shows that the mean orbit of Venus has a relationship to the mean orbit of Mercury in such a way that a when tetrahedron (really just an equilateral triangle on a 2D drawing) is drawn within the mean orbit of Mercury with three circles on each vertex with a diameter equal to the length of the side of the triangle/tetradral base and a fifth circle is drawn from the centre of the tetrahedron, concentric with the first circle, in such a way that the outermost points of the three circles on the vertex touch the circumference of the fifth circle, the mean orbit of Venus is so deduced.

He goes on to show how the orbits of all the planets are likewise geometrically linked.

In addition, he also demonstrates that the elements of the periodic table are formed in such a way that their nuclei (which Wilcock compelling asserts is the only real part of the atom) are related to each other by the progression of palatonic solids.

------------------------------------------------------------

In a numerological way, we can say that the number 3 represents the spirit because it synthesises two dualistic elements, namely the masculine/yang nature (1) and the feminine/yin nature (2). The nature of 3 as such a harmonising number can be found in the trinities of the world. Since the most famous is the Christian trinity, let's take God the Father to be Yang (1), God the Son to be Yin (2), and God the Holy Spirit to be the hermaphroditic and unifying force (1+2=3) as a simple demonstration. In a new-aged trinity, we would take "the Maiden Goddess" to be the yang or 1, since she is full of vigour and life, "the Crone Goddess" to be the yin or 2, since she is quiet and receptive, and "the Mother Goddess" to be the harmonising spirit, or 3, since she unifies and contextualises the other two.

In the same way, 4 represents not only the physical world, but also the unification of the spiritual and physical worlds, being a cross composed of a vertical line (the spirit) and a horizontal line (the body). Much is said of the magical nature of the number 3, but what is not so well known is the magical nature of the number 4; number four is the only number which, when given as the diameter of a circle, renders the same circumference and area and which, when given as the width of a square, renders the same perimeter and area.

The area of a circle with a diameter of four units is: π2²
The circumference of a circle with the same diameter is: π4.
Rudimentary maths allows us to see that π2²=π4.

Likewise, the area of a square of a width of four units is: 4²
The perimeter of a square of the same width is: 4+4+4+4
The same maths shows us that 4+4+4+4=4²=4*4

We can deduce from this unique property of the number 4 that it is equally a spiritual and physical number. Why? Because it measures the same on the outside (circumference and perimeter) as on the inside (the areas).

If we take these numbers, 3 and 4, we can deduce from them two numbers which appear with great frequency throughout nature. To do this, we will take a circle with a diameter of 5, which is the number of mankind and of life. Number 5 represents the aspect of nature which proliferates and expounds upon the natures of 3 and 4 and which give them and itself manifestation in the world.

So, if we take a vertical line of 3 units, and from its bottom draw a horizontal line of 4 units, and connect them again with a diagonal line of 5 units, we have the classic pythagorean right-angled triangle. So, we shall take our 5-units-long diagonal to be the diameter of the circle we drew earlier. By reflecting our triangle in the other half of the circle as though it were a line of symmetry, we create a rectangle of 3 units by 4 and also carve our circle up into four segments using the 3 and 4 unit-long lines as chords. The segment produced in the 5-unit diameter circle by the 3-unit chord has an arc of 72°, while the segment produced by the 4-unit chord has an arc of 108°, which appear more frequently in nature than chance would allow.

The Number 108

Reduces to 9 (1+0+8=9)
2sin(108/2)=Φ
A sacred number in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism

Hindu gods have 108 names
Zen monks wear a Juzu of 108 beads
The combined values of holy ones in Jainism

The distance between the Sun and the Earth divided by the diameter of the Sun is 108
The distance between the Earth and the Moon divided by the diameter of the Moon is 108
It is the product of the first three numbers to their own power (1¹*2²*3³=1*4*27=108)
Each of the 54 letters of the Sanskrit alphabet has a Shiva and a Shakti (54*2=108)
Stonehenge is 108 feet in diameter
108 pressure points in Ayurveda and in Chinese and South Indian martial arts
The atomic number of Hassium, purportedly created in cold fusion reactions

The Number 72

Reduces to 5 (7+2=5)
For an interesting BBC article about this number, go to Go Figure: what can 72 tell us about life? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14217443)
The sum of four consecutive primes (13+17+19+23=72)
A Harshad number (that is, it is divisible by the sum of its digits (72/9=8)
Average number of heartbeats of a resting adult human
In the precession of the equinoxes, the axis of the Earth precesses one degree every 72 years
Percentage of water in the human body
There are 72 extra-zodiacal constellations that rise and set with the zodiacal signs
The number of languages spoken in the tower of Babylon
The number of the names of God in the Qabbalah
The degrees of the Jacob's ladder were to the number of 72, according to the Zohar.
The Mayan 'year' was 360 days long, composed of 18 months of 20 days each. 18*20 is 360, the remaining 5 days (equivalent to February the 29th in our calendar) were intercalary days to bring the 360-day year into alignment with the natural year. They were considered chaotic and inharmonious days. These 5 days are exactly 1 72nd of the Mayan year (360/72=5).
The number of the immortals in Taoism

ktlight
23rd October 2011, 11:38
Seikou-Kishi, TELL US MORE ABOUT NUMBERS, in a separate thread. Interesting.

ROMANWKT
23rd October 2011, 15:34
Hi Seikou-Kishi

All numbers reduce to 9 a sign a completion, all correspond within a mathematical reality we call the matrix. it is a wonderful revelation.
regards to you, and why don't you expand on this. if its your thing
roman

Orph
23rd October 2011, 15:59
Ahhhhhhh. The perfect foil to anyone who becomes too full of themselves. Tell them we're nothing more than a pimple on some cosmic persons butt! :tongue1:

mahalall
23rd October 2011, 22:05
GA,
I'm with you on the train, thankyou for sharing your thought,
To observe the flux of ones atoms from within, without and throughout-the expansive nature, oh what peace and what smiles.

amadeus
23rd October 2011, 22:30
Everything is Electromagnetic (E/M) in nature and nothing occurs without it, from the smallest particle to the largest galaxy. The very atoms that make up matter are held together by the E/M force and to think it doesn't pervade everything is delusional. Every particle we know of consists of an E/M field and its effect; attraction, repulsion and spin. Every chemical reaction has an element of the electrical force to it, which is what makes the combining or separation of molecules possible, as one adds or separates electrons from atoms. E/M is the universe.

charge, fields and spin (vorticle) is consciousness inside a structure (body) as understood within current human awareness hence, "organic" universe , the living "god"

does that fit ?

G.A
24th October 2011, 11:05
Hi G.A

Here's another way at looking at the mathematically based reality called the matrix as consciousness, good thread keep building on it.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32896-MANIFESTING-IN-THE-MATRIX-its-all-nonsense-part-2

regards
roman

Hi Roman, I read both parts of your very well written and intriguing post. Thanks for referring me to it. Some things went over my head and I intend on putting the questions to you in your part 2 thread.

Hey G.A., absolutely great thread!

I've been David Wilcock's new book recently and he demonstrates that the mean orbits of the planets of the solar system are related by the geometry of the platonic solids. For example, he shows that the mean orbit of Venus has a relationship to the mean orbit of Mercury in such a way that a when tetrahedron (really just an equilateral triangle on a 2D drawing) is drawn within the mean orbit of Mercury with three circles on each vertex with a diameter equal to the length of the side of the triangle/tetradral base and a fifth circle is drawn from the centre of the tetrahedron, concentric with the first circle, in such a way that the outermost points of the three circles on the vertex touch the circumference of the fifth circle, the mean orbit of Venus is so deduced....
[/LIST]

Great bit of info. Although I've never really been a fan of numerology, I am also not a believer of coincidences so this is something of definite value IMHO. I too would like to see you make a new thread based on the information you provided here.

Everything is Electromagnetic (E/M) in nature and nothing occurs without it, from the smallest particle to the largest galaxy. The very atoms that make up matter are held together by the E/M force and to think it doesn't pervade everything is delusional. Every particle we know of consists of an E/M field and its effect; attraction, repulsion and spin. Every chemical reaction has an element of the electrical force to it, which is what makes the combining or separation of molecules possible, as one adds or separates electrons from atoms. E/M is the universe.

charge, fields and spin (vorticle) is consciousness inside a structure (body) as understood within current human awareness hence, "organic" universe , the living "god"

does that fit ?

It definitely fits. To me, that describes the mechanism of consciousness. Electromagnetic fields can very well be the vehicle of consciousness and as atoms combines, they would also unify their electromagnetic fields.

We know that atoms have consciousness, because as they combine with other atoms they change their behavior. We also know that everything has an E/M field. Scientifically, we can't pin point where consciousness resides, but no one looks or even knows how to look within the e/m field for consciousness. So if consciousness were in fact electromagnetic in nature, then all things must have consciousness in some form.

Thanks for your post.

Syl
9th November 2011, 01:14
i like this train of thought,.. reminds me also about the work of Nassim Haramein, whom suggests in a way theyre might not be something as the smallest particle,.. just the repeating pattern of life itself,. collapsing and unfulding itself towards singularity, or endless posibilty, for as singularity is invinite energy and posibilty.. for me this feels right. Anyways, if you havent heard of this guy yet, you should check it out, i think you will like what he has to say.

nomadguy
9th November 2011, 01:39
A thought always comes to me when I get in to this idea of the smallest particle.
The thought is that
~ when you go deep enough you find nothing ~
and the reason is because this area of confined space inside all particles and sub particles etc, has so much torsion that the addition of any wave or energy is quickly launched right back out from the vortex.
Try to imagine a space that if you jumped into it, you are immediately launched out into another place within the large vortex, or back out into relative space. So its a place where all things sort out, nothing stays and motion remains constant.
It could be like the black empty space we see in the center of the Mandelbrot set.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I1pc2pYNFbU/Tdlg7RvkgQI/AAAAAAAAAuE/nkCb7LEO8tU/s200/Double%2BToroid

If you looked downward on this toroid vortex there is a hole.
http://evg-ars.narod.ru/r.jpg
Carry on ~

:smash:

music
9th November 2011, 22:29
In the Maori creation myth, in the beginning, there was "nothingness", in which spontaneously appeared the principles of light (Ranginui - sky father) and dark (Papatuanuku - earth mother). The Love between the light and the dark was so strong that they began to propagate children. The six children found that the bond between the light and the dark was so strong - the embrace so close - that they could not breath. The children, representing manifestions of the physical world, seperated their parents, and the whole of our existence is the yearning to return to this state of divine Love, the unification of first principles.

In my own words: Love is the source of all - the background state of our existence. We believe our reality is made of sub-atomic particles held together by forces of attraction/repulsion. In fact everything is held by the desire/dilemma of returning to Love.

hexenomega
13th February 2012, 23:50
you think , therefore, you are,,,, any attempt at an impossible task need a couple of things, an complete understanding of the mind that made it, a capability to understand things that just cannot be, a full set of measuring instruments, a fridge full of beer, jimi hendrix, oh, and a couple of bars of kendal mint cake, and 6 fully charged brains, wired in series, got those and its a piece of (kendal) cake, bon chance

love always
hexen