PDA

View Full Version : Police Brutality - getting involved

Miller
23rd October 2011, 20:08
Qdxh-KaSBSg

A video that's currently going round Facebook about how we can help .....

Lifebringer
23rd October 2011, 20:29
The cop thought he could hide the baton while jugging it in the guys head.

Protect and serve my buttocks.

dAkapacity
23rd October 2011, 20:34
I don't condone the violence on any part, but I guess this was an example of instant karma manifestation.

TigaHawk
23rd October 2011, 21:03
Thankyou for posting this.

Tho as others have said, Violence is never good nor warranted - but i think everyone should see this.

We dont have to sit there and take it. We can stand up together and stop it - even if it aws to just scare the absolute ****e out of those police by having all the people approch them, and pull them off of the person whom abusing.

pyriel
23rd October 2011, 21:21
Those people did the right thing honestly. If a cop is beating someone for as lame a reason as what's in the video then people need to go after them and pull them off. I'm not for violence but I know most people are and it's going to happen. Treat others the way you want to be treated.. Cops choice to treat this person like trash and beat him, The people in turn treated the cops the same way. instant karmic hit on the cops, sure we can look at it that way.

Amity
23rd October 2011, 21:23
If you watch the video carefully the bald cop who got stamped on and kicked on the floor actually was trying to stop the cop with the baton(who ran away and escaped)

Absolutely sickening.

pyriel
23rd October 2011, 21:35
If you watch the video carefully the bald cop who got stamped on and kicked on the floor actually was trying to stop the cop with the baton(who ran away and escaped)

Absolutely sickening.

If your talking about the bald guy that is at leg area and reaches across, he doesnt get kicked or anything, he gets away.. that bald guy at the head is I believe the one that gets kicked, etc. Maybe he also tried to stop the cop that was beating the abused person but i didnt see anything from that cop.

Miller
23rd October 2011, 21:44
I think the lesson here is that violence is contagious. I do not condone the violence but as an onlooker we can see how a flame ignites . . . For the crowd to have ignored it would have been even worse imo . . . The police acted beyond their remit and to have done this in full view of the crowd proved to be foolhardy.

Amity
23rd October 2011, 22:26
You are correct I hadn't noticed two bald guys.

ktlight
23rd October 2011, 22:31
I wonder if it would have been possible to make a citizens arrest of the police, had good pieces of string been in someone's pocket.

Miller
23rd October 2011, 22:37
I wonder if it would have been possible to make a citizens arrest of the police, had good pieces of string been in someone's pocket.

lol - that would be fantastic! Bet they'd get off though .... :)

Belle
24th October 2011, 00:04
Why do we always say "police brutality" or "police violence" or "police beating"? Why not call it what it is...assault. I saw one unarmed man taken down by 4 police who then assaulted him with their batons while he was down. Had one of the police been hit in any way, the person that did it would be arrested for assaulting a police officer.

I am so proud of those who instantly reacted to the assault by running on to the field to protect the man who was down and stop them from hurting him further. It turn the odds from four on one to, hmmm, how many on four? Now that is how we protect each other...push them away or knock them down to stop them from hurting another...rather than everyone standing around videotaping the assault. (You really only need one or two good videos of the event in any case.) Putting a good scare into them doesn't hurt either! After all, there really are more of us. We should start acting like the odds are in our favor instead of acting in fear and giving our power away like we've been programmed. No violence on our part is necessary.

Thank you for that video, w1ndmill. It gives me hope.

Lord Sidious
24th October 2011, 01:33
I don't condone the violence on any part, but I guess this was an example of instant karma manifestation.

Violence is a tool, like any other.
And, being a tool, it has a time and place for it's use.
Not much point trying to talk a rapist out of his plans, a nice, sharp shuto to the throat will change his mind for him though.

GCS1103
24th October 2011, 01:45
Watching this video has confirmed, for me, that the world has gone mad. On both sides of the fence. It's like we are the same violent people from a thousand years ago, just wearing new clothes. I'm going to watch a video of Krishnamurti to calm me down.:(

seko
24th October 2011, 01:56
People are tired of the police force abuse of power. People get angry and react. In this case It seems it was a good cause and policemen weren't hurt.

firstlook
24th October 2011, 02:02
The reason police are allowed to attack like this is by claiming they are scared for there safety. So what you have is fearful people who are involved in a position where they are supposed to incite peace. Cops are just scared individuals trying to make peace even when they get lost in what is is they stand for. This is the overall issue of the entire human race for thousands of years.

Thats all I got to say about that.

Lord Sidious
24th October 2011, 02:10
Watching this video has confirmed, for me, that the world has gone mad. On both sides of the fence. It's like we are the same violent people from a thousand years ago, just wearing new clothes. I'm going to watch a video of Krishnamurti to calm me down.:(

Here you go Goldie, watch this.
This is about the foundations of Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEodr7PSZF4

One of THE best mini series made in this country.
Ever.

truth4me
24th October 2011, 03:42
Watching this video has confirmed, for me, that the world has gone mad. On both sides of the fence. It's like we are the same violent people from a thousand years ago, just wearing new clothes. I'm going to watch a video of Krishnamurti to calm me down.:(Your right the world has gone mad......It doesn't matter if your in New York city or Steele Missouri the craziness is everywhere. Look at Libya this week or Ohio and the sick guy unleashing 55 wild animals. Or people not helping the baby girl ran over in China yet people are glued to the television for the trial of Michael Jackson's doctor. I'm constantly dealing with energy vampires yet the reality is that the world is an energy vampire.....:pout:

Referee
24th October 2011, 06:37
look at some point the masses will decide if they have had enough.