PDA

View Full Version : I think that first contact by aliens might be a plot by the illuminati.

AMystic3434
24th October 2011, 13:34
I think that if aliens show up in the skys that we must be weary of what is going on. We shouldnt believe that they are good and here to help us so fast. I think our government is planning an alien invasion to trick the people. This might be the final card that the illuminati is going to play. What they plan to accomplish by this im not sure. But we should be aware of the possibility that they could be negitive aliens.

Cartomancer
24th October 2011, 13:54
It certainly always pays to be cautious when dealing in this subject matter.

24th October 2011, 20:50
ah arent they sweet when they wake up=]..just kidding, good thinking dude!

NEXT STEP
FALSE FLAG
ALIEN ATTACK.

But it wont happen, these powers are broken and on their way out. I assume that contact will be when the tribes formed start rebuilding the new world. =P

..but hey, I never saw tomorrow and speculating is a gimmick.

4 days till the end of the world, the gates to new light will be openend for a little while, sunstorm will crush upon thee leeving 30hours no light, new tribes arise to create a free world, ...

...Try 2 make it on time, maybe we can have beer.

one love

Eagle
24th October 2011, 20:52
Not the world just the calendar

24th October 2011, 20:56
thats deep

therealslimady
24th October 2011, 21:11
exactly what Werner Von Braunsaid to Carol Rosin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLUuvsVkM

P.S. and no he didn' say "that's deep"

24th October 2011, 21:26
sorry dont get it, did you get me, are you out to get me, get me, get thee alienships readdyy?

therealslimady
24th October 2011, 21:36
I meant that Werner meant that the little green fellas invading was another false flaggie and he never said "thats deep" at all. alledgedly/probably/maybe.
but you knew that all along and are just playing with my noodle arn't you! you are arn't you?

24th October 2011, 21:48
Seems to me it looked like one of them those "Unindentifeid Forum Objects" that you hear so much about lately..whatever it was it was fast,..glad its gone though..brr, bloody thing giving me the shivers..

What beautifull days we share
what beautifull being we are

when the downfall is on its knees
we dream the machinery free

hihi
http://gaygamer.net/images/endoftheworld.jpg