PDA

View Full Version : Do you think we will wake up one morning and will have ascended?

AMystic3434
24th October 2011, 13:44
Like it will happen that fast or do you think it will be a slower process. I think it is possible that we will wake up one morning and have ascended, be in a different world I suppose. How do you think it will happen?

toothpick
24th October 2011, 14:10
Hi AMystic3434.
Don,t know if it will happen overnight like that, but , i suppose no one knows for sure, what exactly the process is.
Probably, everyone will have their very own version of ascension, and i,m almost certain it won,t happen over night, except for a chosen few.

Eagle
24th October 2011, 14:15
Ascension happens when people are ready to get rid of all the lies that they have been taught and raise thier ferquency. It is a process in which we must be ready for, otherwise what have you learned, what have you changed, what have you become.

Lord Sidious
24th October 2011, 14:23
I think that if we expect a mass ''ascension'', we will be disappointed.
I think this is an individual thing.

Daft Ada
24th October 2011, 14:27
No, we will never ascend. This is not an episode of Stargate.

jorr lundstrom
24th October 2011, 14:31
Is it not time to stop all this wishful thinking about ascension? Have you
really bought into the idea of an ascension without a total immersion first?
Or do you plan to leave the body behind and take off as a ballon without
a string? If so, I wish you good luck.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/Tarot_20_Judgement.jpg

Eagle
24th October 2011, 14:34
Wishful thinking of evolution of Mankind, what I am talking a bout is a Spiritual and physical change into higher frequency, if you dont agree then that is your reality and not mine.

jorr lundstrom
24th October 2011, 14:57
Ascension happens when people are ready to get rid of all the lies that they have been taught and raise thier ferquency. It is a process in which we must be ready for, otherwise what have you learned, what have you changed, what have you become.

My thoughts, take it or throw it away, Im not gonna live wot you
think is your life. Just stop lying to yourself, thats all. In reality,
you have nothing you need to learn, you cant change anything,
it has nothing to do with becoming. You are already wot youre
looking for. Just look around and realize that you are here already.
So, how does it feel to be you?

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/Babajimparaply.jpg

Eagle
24th October 2011, 15:11
Just this, if I am not striving to make myself better and to help those around me do the same then what is the point. If i grow up in poverty it doesn’t mean that I can’t change it, if I grow up in anger it doesn’t mean I can’t change it, as a human being if I strive to achieve knowledge and truth doesn’t mean I will never achieve it. The real delusion comes from people saying that we are nothing more than what we perceive with our current means. I live in the here and now and like who I am and look forward to what I will become; a better, smarter, more understanding, kinder, and more loving human being!

OBwan
24th October 2011, 15:12
There are many things on my bucket list that I would like to experience before ascension. Experiencing the world living in a higher dimension is one item on the list. The choice for ascension or the experiencing the Earth in a higher plane would be the ultimate life choice.

For me, to fully experience life with a never ending bucket list in a higher dimensional energy has the most astounding feeling of joy. Rather than focusing on ascension, I choose to have thoughts of a world where ascension is not a desire, but a choice.

Tony
24th October 2011, 15:17
I wake every morning only to find that I am still in the dream.
But then remember, it is a dream!!!!

jorr lundstrom
24th October 2011, 15:25
I couldnt stop lying to myself until I realized, I was lying to myself.
Once I was young and stupid, now Im old and stupid.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/druid2.jpg

Eagle
24th October 2011, 15:29
If I were to say that I havent been stupid and havent done stupid things in my life then I have truely been lying to myself.

Tony
24th October 2011, 15:39
....In this dream there are dream-UFOs, dream-reptilian monsters, dream-bwankers, dream-Avalonians complaining about Avalonians, dream-Ascenionists waiting to be taken out of the dream, and crazy dream-meditators who keep banging on that the dream is not real.

The dream is real, it is a real dream!

Eagle
24th October 2011, 15:42
Row, Row, Row your boat.......;)

jorr lundstrom
24th October 2011, 16:07
I couldnt stop lying to myself until I realized that all I had thought about
myself and the world wasnt true. It was kinda strong acid at first.
Once I was young and stupid, now Im old and stupid.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/druid2.jpg

Limor Wolf
24th October 2011, 17:08
Originally posted by Dig:"I look forward to what I will become; a better, smarter, more understanding, kinder, and more loving human being! "hear hear.go for it.

about the OP original question -

Do you think we will wake up one morning and will have ascended?

My own answer will be: No. with a capital N . ascension if at all ,is a slow process of expending our mind and consciousness to the many things that our reality is constructed of,and not a 'Boom Bum' finished -'here we are' process. The other definition sounds to me like Pie in the sky,but I doubt if any one of us is holding the truth,so in potential anything and everything can happen.

I will only add this:If I will be asked to chose whether to ascend in an instant (opening my eyes to a new world and dimension) or whether I work hard to create this new world,it will be tempting,but I will chose the second option.
Its implications are much more attracting to me than to recieve free gifts.another thing is that I would not like to leave the others behind.they are part of me whether I like it or not.so,ye,for me its a No with a capital N.

merkabagirll
24th October 2011, 17:43
I like this description of ascension ...

"We no longer need to leave our bodies in order to ascend.
We can raise our vibration and walk into the higher realms of light.

Ascension is physical, emotional, mental and spiritual ascension

Raising the vibrational frequency of all lower bodies into a unified love-light field

We are ascending from one dimension of reality to another, less concerned with physical survival and more with raising our vibratory forms to that of lightbody

When we consistently maintain a loving vibration we experience a rise in vibrational frequency and begin to in-body 5th dimensional qualtities of love and creativity

Ascension is being fully in-bodied yet vibrating at the highest possible frequency ."
(http://ascension-temple.com/ascension-raising-your-vibrational-frequency.html)

9eagle9
24th October 2011, 17:54
Ascension is term people have been taught to knee jerk too. People talk about it as if it were a belief, even a prophecy , some vague notion in some unspeicified point in time without clearly grasping what they are talking about or examining it so it just ends up being a concept that does nothing. One can begin ascending right now if one chose instead of 'thinking' about what 'might' happen.

A concept that if you challenged someone to detail and clarify and expand into what it really means, most people would not be able to do. Which is why there is so much questioning and questions around it. Clearly we don't know what it is if we have to keep asking, How is this going to happen, how, why, when?

How does one ascend if they have no experience of the process? Or are not aware of their process. Indeed how would one tell another how to ascend when everyone here has had a different experience of what they are ascending from? If I were trying to escape a burning building, I'd use a fire escape. If I were trying to come out of a cave I'm sure a fire escape isn't going to help. Its what we are attempting to ascend from that makes it all different.

An ascenscion process should be shown, not told. It's easily demonstrable and while intiating it has an instanetous effect, it doesn't happen in it's entirety instantaneously.

If you do not clearly know a concept one is not able to achieve it . Can you build a functional house without knowing tools, wood, stone, foundations, roofing? No. The house is not going to work. Or serve it's intended purpose.

Ascenscion is currently and falsely presented to us, something told to us, some externally imparted bit of information--- not described as something we are experiencing. Like building the house. It's easy to think one can build a house its quite another matter to build one yourself. We KNOW that what is in theory always sounds easier than what is in play.

Many people are going through their indvidual ascenscion processes without realizing it or even having heard the term. Some are quite convinced they are ascended because they have a lot of teachings and beliefs ,accumulated words and details filling their head. That's not ascenscion. Its' more density. In fact one can burden themselves with 'light' philosophy to the point they end up descending--moving out of the ascension process. Teachings and beleifs have little to do with ascencion and even serve to keep us in a certain level of density that sounds nice, but density is density regardless if it's naughty or nice.

Ascension means to rise. Who changed the meaning of the word ascension? Ascending still means rising.

When we let go of all that we are not, we become ....lighter. Things that are lighter tend to rise in relation to the heavier environment imposing pressure on it. Or influencing it. We stop being influenced or rather condtioned with density.....we're going to get lighter. We get lighter we rise.

We are dense beings. Our bodies are composed of dense matter, our thoughts, our 4 dimensional expression, our consciouness, tend to be filled with densities, thoughts, beliefs, ideas etc. Much we are not even aware of . Heavy emotional burdens are often attached to these thoughts, beliefs and ideas.. When something is tethered or attached it can't ascend, its tied down. Attaching IMPORTANCE to an idea or a belief makes it seem to carry more weight. Bad idea if you want to ascend. The laws of nature have not been suspended, we altered them in our mind to make it sound magickal.

But when we get rid of the weight of density we begin to ascend. Rise, grow lighter, BE lighter. It even makes the physical body less dense---- as we move through this process we can feel the abatement of physical pain, conditions, and ailments. Mental ailments, emotional ailments all are densities that are being dissolved. When the physical body becomes less dense energy begins to vibrate more strongly through it as it does anything that is lighter in nature. One KNOWS this by telling how energy moves through a snare drum head compared to beating ones drumstick on a granite counter. We KNOW these things. They are shown and demonstrable.

Like anything else that gets 'lighter' we begin to rise . Into our SELF. Without being tethered we find we have several facets to ourSELVES . We find we are part of , moving in, through and having expereinces of different dimensions to ourselves that were there the entire time but we couldn't perceive them. We had no access to them. We had to rise or rather ascend into them.

Doesn't mean that the physical body will instantly be discarded, or evaporated or turned into a light body. It means we rise into other facets and dimensions of ourselves previously unknown to us and we know the physical experience is not the only experience or dimension of ourselves. We can expereince other dimensions of ourselves we are not limited to this experience. When we can access other facets or dimensions of ourselves we become ONE with ourselves. We become WHOLE. Oneness doesn't mean everyong nodding and bobbing their heads at the same time sharing the same experience.

This brings things down to practical non mystical reality and may bother people because its not all mystic and mysterious. Because the nature of density and lightness and rising is an equal value for all who make this choice, no one is special. Or more in the know. This can be demonstrated simply by choosing to ride one's self of density. We practice this periodically by trying to clear our mind of density or what people call meditating. Or when we pull ourselves into the present, and our minds are not racing in dense thoughts of the past and the future. The past which effects our density is only in our heads. You don't have my past its only in my head. I don't have your past, its contained only in your head. Because of our past experiences we are all different and how we rid ourselves of this density to intiate a asenscion process will all vary for that reason. The only value that remains the same is one will not ascend by piling on more density.

Ascended Master. What did they master?

So this sounds rather practical. Boring even. no angels or ufos to whisk us out of our density or single us out because we are 'special' but something we have immediate access to right now without waiting for any sort of external influence.

Boring yes. But it serves to make the ascension process more accessable to people. So its understood and shared without all the bull**** gobbedly gook that keeps setting standards that never existed in the first place. And continues to divide people.

Tarka the Duck
24th October 2011, 17:55
I have never gone for the ascension idea: to be honest, and risk sounding like I have lived my life wedged headfirst down a rabbit hole, I had never even heard of it until I started looking at PA! It took me quite a while to work out what people were talking about...to be fair, I don't think the whole new age thing is quite as big over here in the UK as it is in the US (although I know there are pockets of it).

I go along with the Buddhist theory that we take human incarnation for a reason - and that this is where we need to be. I'm not going anywhere!

And besides, as a menopausal woman, the list of symptoms is all too familiar...

Feeling stress.
A feeling of disorientation.
Unusual aches and pains.
Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m.
Memory loss.
Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings.
Dizziness, loss of balance, back and neck pain, ringing in the ears, “gritty” eyes, and blurred vision.
Heart palpitations with difficulty in breathing.
Headaches.
Crying about anything.
Not remembering the meaning of anything.
You don’t feel like doing anything.
A loss of desire for food.

nearing
24th October 2011, 17:57
Seems that everyone has a very different idea what 'Ascension' is. You must define it and have all agree to it's definition before who can ask a question pertaining to it.

The only thing that I can say (prior to any agreed upon definition) is that ANYTHiNG is POSSIBLE if we create our reality.

Eagle
24th October 2011, 17:59
Very good points, it is personal and dependant on our own applications

KosmicKat
24th October 2011, 18:00
The goal is not the goal. How we approach the goal, that is the goal.

Lord Sidious
24th October 2011, 18:02
The only thing that I can say (prior to any agreed upon definition) is that ANYTHiNG is POSSIBLE if we creat our reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xylaFXwoQS8

Love that idling Panhead sound at the end. :cool:

jorr lundstrom
24th October 2011, 18:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZlEqN7Jkvg

Tony
24th October 2011, 18:13
Anything you create is an illusion. If you make your own reality, it is your own little dream world. Is it your reality? Or are you frozen in some else's nightmare?
Anything created has no reality....it is a created thing! It has to rely on a cause. The cause is your own consciousness.

If we live in hope of exchanging one dream for another, that is a delusion. The powers that think they run this world, are keeping you running in a hamster's wheel.
The Tavistock has created your Disney land!

nearing
24th October 2011, 18:24
Anything you create is an illusion. If you make your own reality, it is your own little dream world. Is it your reality? Or are you frozen in some else's nightmare?
Anything created has no reality....it is a created thing! It has to rely on a cause. The cause is your own consciousness.

If we live in hope of exchanging one dream for another, that is a delusion. The powers that think they run this world, are keeping you running in a hamster's wheel.

Don't we ALREADY live in a dream (someone else's dream, I might add)? What's wrong with carving out your own dream within in it? I see no reason why it should not be a good thing to create your own reality, use your thoughts to make the life you want.

Soon as your body dies, you wake up from the Dream, so why not make sure it isn't a nightmare while you are asleep?

I haven't mastered this art, by a long shot, but I truly admire those who have.

jorr lundstrom
24th October 2011, 18:31

Sorry kids, Ive got something very sad to tell you.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/tomterenar3.jpg

Carmody
24th October 2011, 18:31
I wake every morning only to find that I am still in the dream.
But then remember, it is a dream!!!!

Yes.

.....consider that if one is hypnotized they can be made to do things that they will not remember afterward. Even to the point that they can pass a polygraph test.

Then the CIA and others use powerful hypnotics like their blue flashing lights, drugs and the flashing of the lights and sounds to cause a specific frequency and state of mind, to program the human duality system of incarnation for themselves and their desires.

This means that right now, you (dear reader) are asleep. Not kidding in the slightest. Every bit of evidence on this planet speaks specifically toward and into that point of analysis. Impossible to escape unless you like and want to lie to yourself, to run in circles, to avoid -to avoid the obvious. Which your ego is likely furiously doing, right now. :fencing::sleep::hand::whistle::blah::lazy::lalala :

If you can be programmed and then not remember the slightest bit of it then this place, this awareness you have right now is CLEARLY the 'lower' state the 'sleep' state, the 'unaware' state.

It is NOT the complete state or 'knowing' state. Is it?

Be logical now. Don't bring your ego's emotions to the table in an effort to block the truth of being asleep right now.

The facts speak clearly. You are asleep and you have a level and function which is LIGHT YEARS above and beyond the sleeping state of self which is reading these words, right now.

If you wish to become a fully awake being, you need to step up to the plate on the internal level and deal with all the ego created false memories and demons that the confusion of childhood has built into your physical/wiring/mental/chemical patterns of 'self'. That's a good start. Your ego will tell you that this is an impossible task and will flood the body with negative fear and pain chemicals, as it is also in charge of that part of the body's function, as interfaces go. You need to remember this every time you feel fear, or pain.

You should consider asking the self, when this happens: "Is it really me, or is it my ego, which runs the body's mechanics, building a story for me? A story built on it's prior experiences and design parameters?"

There is no escaping this truth. Your mind is in layers, physically and dimensionally,and the one reading these words is essentially a knee-jerk reaction system compared to your full self...WHICH YOU CAN EASILY REACH, if you actually try. Your problem is that your ego, which is in charge of the edifice of the body..thus the very system of 'think' in the physical sense..will fight you every step of the way.

Godiam
24th October 2011, 19:10
Reminds me of one of my favourite quotes...about ENLIGHTMENT!!

I'll use the word ASCENSION in place of ENLIGHMENT (they are just labels anyway)

Before ASCENSION, Chopping wood, Carrying water

After ASCENSION, Chopping wood, Carrying water

The question remains, Is ASCENSION a physical state, or is it a state of mind?

Isn't everything a state of mind? Conciousness experiencing itself in a perceived reality?

misericordia
24th October 2011, 19:17
Our fundamental mission on this planet is to try and be as compassionate and loving to all forms of life both in thought and in action so as to reside in a higher vibrational frequency. The expansion of awareness and the discerning of truth comes as a result of having such a platform to begin with. Anyhow, Ascension is the recognition of this basic message and it's application to the current timeline which some have written about for eons. Act and think this way and you will distance yourself from the lower vibrational (3d) mentality that overruns this planet.
I don't see what the big deal is, surely it won't hurt anyone to be a kinder more loving human being.. will it?

Eagle
24th October 2011, 19:25
Physical and spiritual

lightning23
24th October 2011, 19:30
Ascension occurs with full acceptance of physical death; the end!
Sure would be nice for that to happen during sleep! :)

Like it will happen that fast or do you think it will be a slower process. I think it is possible that we will wake up one morning and have ascended, be in a different world I suppose. How do you think it will happen?

Eagle
24th October 2011, 19:31
makes two of us LOL

Tarka the Duck
24th October 2011, 19:36
Our fundamental mission on this planet is to try and be as compassionate and loving to all forms of life both in thought and in action so as to reside in a higher vibrational frequency. The expansion of awareness and the discerning of truth comes as a result of having such a platform to begin with. Anyhow, Ascension is the recognition of this basic message and it's application to the current timeline which some have written about for eons. Act and think this way and you will distance yourself from the lower vibrational (3d) mentality that overruns this planet.
I don't see what the big deal is, surely it won't hurt anyone to be a kinder more loving human being.. will it?

I completely agree about the importance of developing compassion towards all sentient beings: the wish for all beings to be free from suffering, and also realise their true nature.

For me, the whole concept of ascension is superfluous - an added complication!
The ancient teachings suffice.

Tony
Reminds me of one of my favourite quotes...about ENLIGHTMENT!!

I'll use the word ASCENSION in place of ENLIGHMENT (they are just labels anyway)

Before ASCENSION, Chopping wood, Carrying water

After ASCENSION, Chopping wood, Carrying water

The question remains, Is ASCENSION a physical state, or is it a state of mind?

Isn't everything a state of mind? Conciousness experiencing itself in a perceived reality?

These labels carry a meaning. Enlightenment is beyond the physical and beyond consciousness.
Before enlightenment there is a chopper, wood, water and someone to carry the water.
After enlightenment there no chopper, no wood, no water and no one to carry the water.
But while we are here, there is illusory wood, illusory water, and an illusory person to carry the illusory water.

The label enlightenment is ancient and many have attained it.
The label ascension is modern and not proven.

lightning23
:closed::closed:

Tony
24th October 2011, 19:37
Ascension occurs with full acceptance of physical death; the end!
Sure would be nice for that to happen during sleep! :)

Do you mean while unconscious?

passiglight
24th October 2011, 19:57
all DNA will be switched ,,,,,,,,,,,,,what you do with it,,,,,,,,,,is up to your soul group to dissolve

we are energy allready,,,,,,,,just gonna have little bit switched back on ,,,,,,,,,AGAIN

Camilo
24th October 2011, 20:01
Que sera sera, leave it in the mistery and accept it when it comes in which ever way it comes, as only God knows then when and the how.

music
24th October 2011, 20:04
It doesn't matter. Just look to your inner world and be ready. Beware of people who talk of rapid mass ascension, that is fundamnetally what happened in the CIA experiment at Jonestown, Guyana in 1978. Work with your energies, using either the kundalini/chakra system, or the tree of life (or combine the two, they are compatible). We are fundamentally moving into conscious habitation of the higher dimensions, and the ultimate goal of unity consciousness. We create and play this game by mutual consent, and it's fairly unlikely we will all agree to ascend simultaneously, but there is enough energy of consent to swing us onto the arc of ascension when our current cycle comes to a end, and we begin the next.

mahalall
24th October 2011, 20:05
One climbs the ladder with acceptance and equilibrium in mind. Carrying a tool bag filled with anapana, pranayama, mantra, asana, bandha, brahmacharya, spirulina(ha) and good karma-parami's. As one climbs through bhanga one treads on snakes. Still higher one climbs. One looks on the horizon and sees those hills have changed from green pastures to beacons of light and love. One as looks at one self, one sees i've become infused and at one with light, but on the ladder i am, how much higher? Continue on and pass the gargoyle guards that protect shrangrila. Then the celestial music feels the air. Then all of a sudden " pass me the remote, come on, the X-factor about to start"

Wind
24th October 2011, 20:13
Only if I knew...

misericordia
24th October 2011, 20:36
I completely agree about the importance of developing compassion towards all sentient beings: the wish for all beings to be free from suffering, and also realise their true nature.

For me, the whole concept of ascension is superfluous - an added complication!
The ancient teachings suffice.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the reply Tarka the Duck and I take your point. But I don't see it as a complication because ascension merely compliments the ancient teachings. It's concern for humans to try and exist as higher vibratory beings is as far as i'm concerned what the ancient teachings also posit. The fundamental difference however is the current timeline and the specific changes said to be arising from it.
I'm not however saying that it is THE truth.. because who knows for now.

ponda
24th October 2011, 20:38
Is Ascension possible ?

Yes of course it is and i don't think that you have to pass away to ascend

Will i wake up one morning and be in an ascended place ?

I don't know but it is possible.

I would imagine that the universe might make you aware of the process as it happens rather than wake up in the morning after it has happened but who knows ?

I'm open to the possibility of ascension.I'm not going to close myself off to the chance that something like ascension might happen at some time.I think the honest answer is that no one knows if it is going to happen but it is possible...

christian
24th October 2011, 20:42
It would be such a pity, to miss such an event because one is sleeping. Consciously experiencing it must be quite a ride, even if that would only mean consciously allowing it to a large degree.

Drunvalo Melchizedek wrote about a period of literal darkness preceding a dimension shift.

I'm not chained to any belief, and focus on living in the now and facing everything fearless and intuitively when it occurs, worked well for me so far.

However it happens, there is always the element of personal responsibility.

Camilo
24th October 2011, 21:01
I suggest that you put the ideas of “dates” in the past and fully enter the “now.” Respond to what shows up, when it shows up, as best as you can, and trust that the journey will take you to where you are going.

lightning23
24th October 2011, 22:06
:closed::closed:

9eagle9
24th October 2011, 22:21
IN all honesty Tarka those are the symptoms of a person having a healing crisis. If I had all sorts of emotional issues, stress and abuse and went to see a therapist chances are I'd experinece many of those symptoms without or without the existence of ascenscion. It's the difference between who you used to believe you were and finding out under all that crud who you are really are. That's not painfree process.We have things we are attached to and giving them up can be hard. I've expereinced all those symptoms having a bad time in my life, and when I was clearing out some false beleifs about myself . And look there, some folks have expressed to me that is what it feels like to fall in love.... .lol. God knows I wouldn't want to experience a love affair that prompted those sorts of symptoms.
but nonetheless its true.

I have never gone for the ascension idea: to be honest, and risk sounding like I have lived my life wedged headfirst down a rabbit hole, I had never even heard of it until I started looking at PA! It took me quite a while to work out what people were talking about...to be fair, I don't think the whole new age thing is quite as big over here in the UK as it is in the US (although I know there are pockets of it).

I go along with the Buddhist theory that we take human incarnation for a reason - and that this is where we need to be. I'm not going anywhere!

And besides, as a menopausal woman, the list of symptoms is all too familiar...

Feeling stress.
A feeling of disorientation.
Unusual aches and pains.
Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m.
Memory loss.
Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings.
Dizziness, loss of balance, back and neck pain, ringing in the ears, “gritty” eyes, and blurred vision.
Heart palpitations with difficulty in breathing.
Headaches.
Crying about anything.
Not remembering the meaning of anything.
You don’t feel like doing anything.
A loss of desire for food.

9eagle9
24th October 2011, 22:31
Did you ever have that feeling after another ascencion guru judged you to be unfit for ascension, or unspiritual or otherwise lacking in the qualities that prompt a higher state of being , that feeling that goes something like ....

I wish all you air fairy bull**** operators would ascend and get out of my hair so some real work can actually be done around here.

I have, (smile)

When an ascenscion guru starts pontificating on how thirty squirty million people are destined to die in some population control experiment I can't help but wonder if ascenscion IS the population control experiment.

The irony would be too much...lol.

I think that if we expect a mass ''ascension'', we will be disappointed.
I think this is an individual thing.

WhiteFeather
24th October 2011, 22:31
Ascension Has many meanings to many different people, to me its thinking differently (Outside The Box - If You Will ) and changing the body's vibration, thus heading into 4D and 5D. At times i do feel im in another dimension or in an ascensional process. Its simply fantastic. Great Thread OP. My Gratitude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtWgEYNgbH0&feature=related

CdnSirian
24th October 2011, 23:06
What a great thread! Thanks all. Pie'N' Eal great new pic! Ascension--don't we all ascend a little bit every day, per our personal issues? It seems like most of the folks posting here are doing that. Ascension=death? Don't think so. I believe ascension is related to commitment to self, in taking responsible care of oneself so one can be some good to others--and while being awake and aware, focusing on the positive, like FE, like humanity evolving into a sovereign cohesive whole, with personal and planetary goals, giving as we can without draining ourselves--confronting the SH** as we can, without dis-easing ourselves. We are all pieces of the puzzle, and we came here now for a reason. Can we wake up every day and think "I am going to ascend a little more today?" And so it is? Regards, all.