PDA

View Full Version : Libya-real journalism

geoff
24th October 2011, 16:36
Interesting alternative perspective on Libya, by a young Journalist who was there.
9RsVp8jZxBY

Providence
24th October 2011, 16:49
I honestly don't know what to believe, I certainly don't trust the picture the media paints though...

I found this video the other day and thought it might add to the conversation.

http://youtu.be/xEX0UNd7CeU

EDIT

Sorry, I just realized that I found this on another forum post started by viking...
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32944-Libya-Gaddafi-The-Truth-you-are-not-supposed-to-know

I read so much material sometimes I forget where I originally found it...

geoff
24th October 2011, 17:07
Yeah, Its difficult to know what to believe, i thought this video was interesting because the young journalist speaks with so much passion, and was there at the time. There was so little on the conventional media about what was happening, that you have to feel just a little suspicious, to say the least

Corncrake
24th October 2011, 19:17
Thanks so much for posting this. This material really needs to be seen. I have been sickened by much of the gung ho reporting of events in Libya by much of the British media and this goes some way to redressing the balance. Everyone on this forum is well informed enough to be aware that nearly everything we see or hear in the media has an angle. With everything we know about Iraq, Afganistan and even earlier interference by the US and/or NATO in certain South American countries, it is patently obious that there is always an agenda even though we may have to make a reasoned assessment of what it is. To use a well worn phrase 'follow the money'.

vibrations
24th October 2011, 19:38
Just look at the David Icke's movie about Libya and reasons for the attack, and you'll feel he is telling the truth. The people which were just once there for a longer period of time can tell you that nobody was living in fear. That just confirm that whatever you see on MSM, is almost always pure lie and manipulation. What they did with Libya is pure war crime and I hope that people around the globe will one day demand the responsibility from all involved, Obama and his heard, French, English, German and other slaves of this corrupted system. It is a shame and disgrace for all human race.